Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Speaking of spin. Maybe you should look at it again. You refuse to address the fact the judge called watson a liar. You refuse to address the fact that she said he was a predator. You refuse to admit the fact that this wasn't some one liner during the games broadcast. The spin here is that you wish to downplay all of it. I haven't accused anyone of trolling. That is a lie. I'm sorry you refuse to admit what actually happened. That's a you issue. I feel sorry for fans who can't seem to come to grips with what watson did and would rather try to downplay it than own it. Instead you spin in circles over semantics. It's not a good look. And as you try to downplay it, this isn't the only article that addresses the issue. Maybe it's a bigger issue than you wish to admit.......

I have come to grips with what he did.

Keep in mind in all the ranting and spitting of vitriol you do here, attacking other fans (well, attacking fans you aren't one) you fail to realize, address or otherwise understand:

The judgement of Robinson was an employment decision. He got in trouble at work. This doesn't require him to register as a sex offender, it doesn't put him behind bars, his entire discipline at this point in regards to what Robinson wrote is about his employment.

You continue to spin it, will continue to spin it, and you will use it, not because you give one whit about any women he had contact with, but because you get to troll fans of a team you are not a fan of.

Enjoy your own whining on your troll thread, it really must be the only thing in life that brings you pleasure.