Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Speaking of spin. Maybe you should look at it again. You refuse to address the fact the judge called watson a liar. You refuse to address the fact that she said he was a predator. You refuse to admit the fact that this wasn't some one liner during the games broadcast. The spin here is that you wish to downplay all of it. I haven't accused anyone of trolling. That is a lie. I'm sorry you refuse to admit what actually happened. That's a you issue. I feel sorry for fans who can't seem to come to grips with what watson did and would rather try to downplay it than own it. Instead you spin in circles over semantics. It's not a good look. And as you try to downplay it, this isn't the only article that addresses the issue. Maybe it's a bigger issue than you wish to admit.......


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Kahler: Will any NFL TV broadcast say why Deshaun Watson is suspended?

With just under four minutes left in the second quarter of the Steelers at Browns Thursday Night Football game, the Amazon broadcast finally addressed Deshaun Watson’s suspension. In the game’s opening moments, Al Michaels called the Browns trade for Watson and the massive contract they gave him a “tremendously controversial deal on so many levels, obviously,” but didn’t elaborate further until it was nearly halftime and the camera found Browns owner Jimmy Haslam sitting in his box.

“Jimmy Haslam and his wife Dee own the Cleveland Browns,” Al Michaels said. “Of course, a lot of news, the biggest news maybe of the off season was the trade with Houston. Deshaun Watson, suspended 11 games, fined five million bucks for violating the league’s personal conduct policy.”

While Michaels talked about the suspension without mentioning the reason why Watson was actually suspended, the Amazon broadcast flashed a graphic with a detailed timeline showing the key dates for his return from said suspension.

OCT 10: ELIGIBLE TO RETURN TO TEAM FACILITY FOR MEETINGS AND CONDITIONING

NOV 14: ELIGIBLE TO RETURN TO PRACTICE

NOV 28: ELIGIBLE TO RETURN TO ACTIVE ROSTER

DEC 4: POTENTIAL FIRST GAME VS. TEXANS

Here's Al Michaels' and Kaylee Hartung's Deshaun Watson suspension discussion during Amazon's Thursday Night Football broadcast.

The Tweet is in the previous post. The discussion on air lasted for 1:41. It was not just some passing comment.

Michaels then tossed to sideline reporter Kaylee Hartung, who quickly read off a list of specific details from the settlement but only went so far as to use the word “behavior” to reference why Watson was suspended.

“Al, part of Watson’s settlement requires that he receive treatment for his behavior, and that is ongoing,” she said. “And the most vital condition to his reinstatement is that his clinician, who was approved by the league and players union, has final determination as to whether Watson faithful and fully participated in this treatment plan. If that happens, the settlement calls for reinstatement in accordance with the timeline defined in the suspension, and it stipulated that he must only use team massage therapists for the remainder of his career.”

Michaels then said, “Kaylee, if $230 million guaranteed doesn’t motivate you to do the things you need to do, then I give up.” (A remark that I don’t have the time or energy to get into here).

What was Watson’s behavior? Why is this controversial on so many levels? What are the things he needs to do? Why can he only use team massage therapists?

The Amazon broadcast never mentioned the 24 women who sued Watson for allegations of sexual misconduct during massage appointments. The closest they got to the topic was Hartung’s out-of-context reference that Watson can only use team massage therapists.

Neither Amazon nor the NFL’s vice president of communications, who works with the league’s broadcast partners, responded to an email request for comment.

This was the Browns’ first appearance in primetime this season, meaning a significant portion of the audience tuning in probably weren’t Browns fans and may not have been aware of the details of this story that started when Ashley Solis filed the first lawsuit against Watson in March 2021, saying that during a massage appointment, Watson intentionally touched her hand with his exposed and erect penis.

Amazon had an opportunity to lay out the timeline of the Browns offseason “controversy” and Watson’s last year-and-a-half for a national audience but instead focused on the timeline of his return to action from a mysterious suspension.

Here’s the timeline they could have illustrated: In March, Cleveland traded for Watson, who at the time, had 22 civil lawsuits filed against him by women who alleged sexual misconduct during massage therapy appointments. Just before the trade, a grand jury in Texas returned a no bill, meaning Watson would not face criminal charges for the allegations women reported to Houston police. A few days after the trade, a second grand jury in Texas declined to bring sexual misconduct charges against Watson. After the Browns traded for Watson and gave him the first fully guaranteed contract in the NFL, two more women filed lawsuits with similar allegations. In June, Watson settled 20 of the 24 lawsuits, and in August, he settled two more. There is one active lawsuit remaining. The woman who filed it, Lauren Baxley, has said publicly that she will not settle, because Watson lacks remorse and, “still refuses to admit that he harassed and committed indecent assault against me.”

Independent arbitrator judge Sue L. Robinson returned a decision on Watson in August that concluded Watson “engaged in sexual assault” and “his conduct posed a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person.” The NFL appealed the six-game suspension and ended up settling with the NFL Players’ Association on an 11-game suspension. But that settlement did not change Robinson’s decision on Watson: “Watson’s pattern of conduct is more egregious than any before reviewed by the NFL,” Robinson wrote.

The broadcast did not reference Robinson’s decision at all.

CBS had Cleveland’s first two games of the season, both in the early windows, at Carolina and vs. the New York Jets. CBS’s crew of Spero Dedes, Jay Feely and Aditi Kinkhabwala did not address the reason why Watson was suspended.

Instead, Dedes and Feely focused on Watson backup-turned-temporary-starter Jacoby Brissett. “Here comes Jacoby Brissett,” Dedes said in Week 1. “We heard in Aditi’s report how they kind of handled the offseason. They had the plan in place, Jacoby Brissett, he’s been here so many times, Indianapolis and New England, as he takes his first baby steps in Cleveland.”

“Yeah (Brissett) told us, this situation is what I have always experienced in my career,” Feely said. “So it’s not different to me. He’s a big, strong QB, he doesn’t take chances with the ball. He doesn’t turn the ball over. It’s a system that I think fits him really well.”

But Brissett is not in the same situation all over again. In Indianapolis, the starter in front of him unexpectedly retired because he was tired of being hurt all the time. In New England, the starter in front of him was suspended for four games for deflating footballs, a violation of the league’s policy on the integrity of the game. In Cleveland, the starter in front of him is suspended for 11 games, for “allegations of non-violent sexual conduct,” a violation of the league’s personal conduct policy.

Amazon, and CBS, as rights holders, are in business with the NFL and its 32 owners. Network rights holders have never been known to go into detail about allegations or criminal charges involving domestic violence or sexual assault. They set their own limits to appease their business partners and any regular NFL viewer has come to expect this.

But that doesn’t mean we should ignore it just because they do.

https://theathletic.com/3622970/2022/09/23/deshaun-watson-suspension-nfl-broadcasts/

NFL Twitter facepalms over how Al Michaels handled the Deshaun Watson discussion

https://fansided.com/2022/09/22/nfl-twitter-al-michaels-deshaun-watson/


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Speaking of spin. Maybe you should look at it again. You refuse to address the fact the judge called watson a liar. You refuse to address the fact that she said he was a predator. You refuse to admit the fact that this wasn't some one liner during the games broadcast. The spin here is that you wish to downplay all of it. I haven't accused anyone of trolling. That is a lie. I'm sorry you refuse to admit what actually happened. That's a you issue. I feel sorry for fans who can't seem to come to grips with what watson did and would rather try to downplay it than own it. Instead you spin in circles over semantics. It's not a good look. And as you try to downplay it, this isn't the only article that addresses the issue. Maybe it's a bigger issue than you wish to admit.......

I have come to grips with what he did.

Keep in mind in all the ranting and spitting of vitriol you do here, attacking other fans (well, attacking fans you aren't one) you fail to realize, address or otherwise understand:

The judgement of Robinson was an employment decision. He got in trouble at work. This doesn't require him to register as a sex offender, it doesn't put him behind bars, his entire discipline at this point in regards to what Robinson wrote is about his employment.

You continue to spin it, will continue to spin it, and you will use it, not because you give one whit about any women he had contact with, but because you get to troll fans of a team you are not a fan of.

Enjoy your own whining on your troll thread, it really must be the only thing in life that brings you pleasure.

1 member likes this: chet the jet
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,769
Likes: 77
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,769
Likes: 77
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Nope. His victims got paid. They settled. (All but one, obviously.)
Now I just want to watch the Browns. I’ll root for the Browns. If Watson suits up I’ll root for the Browns. When Watson retires I’ll root for the Browns.
I have no control over the roster. Yet I root for the Browns.
The team will sign, draft, cut, resign, etc players over the course of my life. Never once asking my opinion. Yet I’ll root for the Browns.

I want the team to win… because I root for the Browns.

I’ll go to work M-F and do a job I honestly wish I no longer had to do. Then spend my weekends creating art. In the fall and winter I’ll look forward to Sunday’s because of the Browns. Then Monday will come… rinse and repeat until they put me in a box in the ground. Likely before Watson goes in his. Either way life will go on. Without me. Without Watson. Likely one day in the distant future it’ll go on without the NFL and the Browns at all.

Until I’m in my box…
Go Browns.


If you see that as me not giving a crap about Watson’s victims. You’re wrong. I have no control over him, the team, the courts, the women… none of it.

I’m a Browns fan. I’m not going to let one player ruin it. Art Modell tried to ruin it by taking the team from me/us… and failed. Watson doesn’t stand a chance compared to what Art did.


Go Browns.

What if it were your daughter or sister?


#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
If it were my daughter/sister I’d ask her why she went back to massage him over and over after he did what he did. I’d tell her to be smart with the money she got from him in the settlement. I’d not be happy Watson was signed by the Browns… much as I am now.
Beyond that, it’s hard for me to say.
I’d likely remain a Browns fan because it’s in my blood.

Ultimately it’s not m sister/daughter. I do recognize it’s someone’s, but it’s not mine. So I have no idea how I’d truly react.

So here we are. I’m a Browns fan.
I’ll continue to be Browns fan.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Originally Posted by FrankZ
You continue to spin it, will continue to spin it, and you will use it, not because you give one whit about any women he had contact with, but because you get to troll fans of a team you are not a fan of.

This is yet another lie. But I get it. Much like many others you value a winning QB over abused women and have decided to support that so what else can you say?


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
You do realize that many of his victims never "went back" to give him another massage, right? It does help make it more palatable to put all of his victims into a nice, neat, negative box in your mind I suppose.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,264
Likes: 1
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,264
Likes: 1
I understand why ppl are acting how they are, the thing is, we are reacting to what we think,and not to what happened. we were not there. but where there is smoke there is fire. I hate this!

Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FrankZ
You continue to spin it, will continue to spin it, and you will use it, not because you give one whit about any women he had contact with, but because you get to troll fans of a team you are not a fan of.

This is yet another lie. But I get it. Much like many others you value a winning QB over abused women and have decided to support that so what else can you say?

Again you try to control the message with spin and loaded language.

1 member likes this: jfanent
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You do realize that many of his victims never "went back" to give him another massage, right? It does help make it more palatable to put all of his victims into a nice, neat, negative box in your mind I suppose.


I hear you.
I’m still a Browns fan.
Not sorry.

Like I said, I’ll be a Browns fan until I die. Which hopefully will be well after Watson’s time here has ended.

Sorry Pit but you won’t be able to guilt me out of being a Browns fan.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Not trying to guilt you. Just hoping you will stop acting like these women had something to do with it happening to them or that they didn't seem to mind at the time by saying something like this.....

Quote
If it were my daughter/sister I’d ask her why she went back to massage him over and over after he did what he did.

Because while that did happen in some cases, not nearly all of them.

And in regards to this....

Quote
I’d likely remain a Browns fan because it’s in my blood.

It seems as though we have a total disconnect here. Even if someone was my actual blood, not some conceived notion in my head that they were, I would be no less be appalled at their actions and not wish to be a supporter of theirs any longer. But to each their own.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FrankZ
You continue to spin it, will continue to spin it, and you will use it, not because you give one whit about any women he had contact with, but because you get to troll fans of a team you are not a fan of.

This is yet another lie. But I get it. Much like many others you value a winning QB over abused women and have decided to support that so what else can you say?

Again you try to control the message with spin and loaded language.

I'm sorry you can't man up to the things you post. I stand by these women and value them over a football player. You obviously don't. Stop trying to backtrack now.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Not trying to guilt you. Just hoping you will stop acting like these women had something to do with it happening to them or that they didn't seem to mind at the time by saying something like this.....

Quote
If it were my daughter/sister I’d ask her why she went back to massage him over and over after he did what he did.

Because while that did happen in some cases, not nearly all of them.

And in regards to this....

Quote
I’d likely remain a Browns fan because it’s in my blood.

It seems as though we have a total disconnect here. Even if someone was my actual blood, not some conceived notion in my head that they were, I would be no less be appalled at their actions and not wish to be a supporter of theirs any longer. But to each their own.


What part of this do you not comprehend… I’m a Browns fan.
Did I say I’m a Watson fan? Nope.
If you’re not a Browns fan, move along. No reason to post on a Browns board. But you know this and choose to try to guilt those of us that remain Browns fans. Won’t work on me buddy. Next.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,016
Likes: 564
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,016
Likes: 564
Get ready for the "I'm not a fan but I support the team" rhetoric.


And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
How many times do you need this explained to you? But I'll do it again.....

Do you think anyone who roots for a team is a fan? Do you think anyone who wants a team to win is a fan? You see the very word fan originates from the word fanatic. To be a fanatic is an entirely different level of support than simply rooting for a team. In years past, for over 5 decades in fact, I absorbed everything I could about the Browns. There was a deep passion about this team. It isn't the same anymore. I doubt it ever will be.

Now if you can't comprehend that, that's a you problem. But it seems you're not alone. And there is no explaining how you can claim to be a Browns fan but not be a fan of the face of the franchise. If you are perceiving some form of guilt from what I'm posting, you have questions of your own you need to answer.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Originally Posted by jfanent
Get ready for the "I'm not a fan but I support the team" rhetoric.

Get ready for you acting like you can't possibly comprehend such an idea even though it's easy to understand.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FrankZ
You continue to spin it, will continue to spin it, and you will use it, not because you give one whit about any women he had contact with, but because you get to troll fans of a team you are not a fan of.

This is yet another lie. But I get it. Much like many others you value a winning QB over abused women and have decided to support that so what else can you say?

Again you try to control the message with spin and loaded language.

I'm sorry you can't man up to the things you post. I stand by these women and value them over a football player. You obviously don't. Stop trying to backtrack now.
MOre spin, I haven't backtracked anything.

I've been pretty clear you spin to try and control a narrative. You are here to fight and troll actual fans.

Where was I not abundantly clear?

Let me be more clear, you spin to control a narrative. You are here to troll and fight.

No backtracking. If I repeat it a third time will it help you understand?

Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by jfanent
Get ready for the "I'm not a fan but I support the team" rhetoric.

Get ready for you acting like you can't possibly comprehend such an idea even though it's easy to understand.

Get ready for more you think insulting people actually makes you right about something.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Awe, you seem to have your little panties in a wad. Maybe you can get someone to help you with that. I'm not going anywhere and will report things that continue to come out about watson. Neither you nor anyone elses temper tantrums will prevent that.

You address me about a serious issue Haslam brought upon this team and that watson committed. It seems you have a misplaced blame issue. Speaking of insults, do you even read your own posts?


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Awe, you seem to have your little panties in a wad. Maybe you can get someone to help you with that. I'm not going anywhere and will report things that continue to come out about watson. Neither you nor anyone elses temper tantrums will prevent that.

You address me about a serious issue Haslam brought upon this team and that watson committed. It seems you have a misplaced blame issue. Speaking of insults, do you even read your own posts?

Again with the attempted insults.

Are you trying to imply that I wear panites and are effemenate and that means I can't handle myself? Don't call yourself pro woman then use the idea of being woman like as an insult. Pathetic.

You are here to fight. Enjoy your misery.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
How many times do you need this explained to you? But I'll do it again.....

Do you think anyone who roots for a team is a fan? Do you think anyone who wants a team to win is a fan? You see the very word fan originates from the word fanatic. To be a fanatic is an entirely different level of support than simply rooting for a team. In years past, for over 5 decades in fact, I absorbed everything I could about the Browns. There was a deep passion about this team. It isn't the same anymore. I doubt it ever will be.

Now if you can't comprehend that, that's a you problem. But it seems you're not alone. And there is no explaining how you can claim to be a Browns fan but not be a fan of the face of the franchise. If you are perceiving some form of guilt from what I'm posting, you have questions of your own you need to answer.


I like you Pit… but on this… blah blah blah.
Go BROWNS.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
More whining. Obviously you don't even hear yourself. For someone who runs an "official" discord chat you aren't very good at this.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
So a nothing burger. Got it.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,192
Likes: 254
No not nothing… I said, go Browns!!
That’s something.


[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
More whining. Obviously you don't even hear yourself. For someone who runs an "official" discord chat you aren't very good at this.

No no, don't try to backtrack.

You use women as an insult, own it.

You aren't the champion of women, you are a troll that wants to fight.

Don't deflect, don't change the argument. Own that you used women as an insult.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Yet you have volunteered to be a pugilist while pointing fingers at the other combatant. Unless you're a woman you have no point but what's new? Maybe you actually wear panties and that's why you're so upset. While you think you're a pugilist in this fight you are doing nothing but shadow boxing.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Spi n all you wish, but you used women as an insult. Your brand of misogyny is based on believing you aren't one.

You've been using this whole thing to troll, you've admitted to noy trying to change minds.

Last edited by FrankZ; 09/26/22 01:02 PM.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
More of your lies and spin. I have permitted you to make this a distraction by taking the focus off of watson, but no more. Support the sexual predator all you like and try to take the focus away from that. I will continue to post articles and news about watson as it becomes available. Good luck getting your panties out of that twist.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
More of your lies and spin. I have permitted you to make this a distraction by taking the focus off of watson, but no more. Support the sexual predator all you like and try to take the focus away from that. I will continue to post articles and news about watson as it becomes available. Good luck getting your panties out of that twist.

Deflection.

You used the idea of women as an insult. Own it or don't but it is obvious.

Spin it so you can rationalize it, but you used the idea of women as an insult.

You have used the "suffering" of the women in this case to troll with. You don't really care about them, you want everyone else to be in the same misery as you.

My point is proven, you'll get your "last word" but it doesn't matter, you are a mysonginst that thinks women (in general) need him to fight their battles and you use them for insults.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 29,628
Likes: 319
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 29,628
Likes: 319
You have "permitted"??????

And as far as 'support', I see 95% supporting the TEAM, of which you are not a fan of.

Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
You have "permitted"??????

And as far as 'support', I see 95% supporting the TEAM, of which you are not a fan of.

The arrogance really knows no bounds.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Yes, permitted. When I respond to him it continues. So yes, permitted. And now his privileges have been revoked. Pay attention. I'm surprised you waited so long to pile on. But I knew I could count on you to be a follower at some point. You never disappoint.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Yes, permitted. When I respond to him it continues. So yes, permitted. And now his privileges have been revoked. Pay attention. I'm surprised you waited so long to pile on. But I knew I could count on you to be a follower at some point. You never disappoint.


"give authorization or consent to (someone) to do something."

You don't permit anything. What you do is spin and gaslight. Permit? You've lost reality in your arrogance.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
rofl


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 29,628
Likes: 319
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 29,628
Likes: 319
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Yes, permitted. When I respond to him it continues. So yes, permitted. And now his privileges have been revoked. Pay attention. I'm surprised you waited so long to pile on. But I knew I could count on you to be a follower at some point. You never disappoint.


Here's my take on things here. You stated you couldn't be a fan of the Browns with DW on the team. You tried playing some word game with 'fan' and 'fanatic' - numerous times. You've said you don't care if others are fans of the BROWNS, yet you attack people that ARE, calling them supporters of terrible people and insinuating and even saying they don't care about the victims.

You have tried to say that a 'fanatic' and 'fan' buys Browns gear, and you used to, but now you don't, due to DW. And, you think that makes you different - like some champion of women's rights or something.

I'll say this also: If you could quit bashing BROWNS fans, it would be appreciated by all of us.

If vers could quit bashing Baker in almost every post, it would be appreciated also.

WE, are BROWNS fans - maybe not you - but WE are.

Baker isn't here anymore.

DW isn't here now. He got an 11 game suspension, a $5 million fine, and has to go to rehab/treatment. What more do you want? Don't attack me. Answer the question: What would make you shut up about DW, and the FANS of the BROWNS? I have a feeling, nothing would, but I'll 'permit' you to reply.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
I just post articles. Then look at the responses. I didn't abuse these women. I report news articles about it. So when people turn their focus on me I will respond in kind. I'm sorry that some people can't seem to comprehend that being a fanatic requires a lot of passion that I simply no longer can find. It's a very simple concept. I'm not the only poster on this board who has expressed they have lost some of their passion for the team over this. Your only issue seems to be the verbiage I have used to describe that. Nobody is forcing anyone to read or respond to these articles that I've posted. Nobody is forcing them to come after me for posting them. But I most certainly will respond in kind. Maybe it's time you address those coming after me rather than addressing the articles? Nah, we can't have that now can we?

What it would take? A number of things. First DW would have to fulfill his obligations to conform with getting help with "sexual therapy". As of now we don't even know if that's happening. All that has been said is that he is getting therapy to make himself a better person. A very vague description that dances around the issue. He would have to apologize to the women. Which is actually a big sticking point in the final lawsuit pending. The victim is demanding an apology and he refuses to give one. An actual show of remorse. I've seen nothing to indicate that.

You see, giving someone a second chance is one thing. But they have to earn that. Thus far there has been zero to show he is trying to earn a second chance. And yes, I believe that if you continue to support what's going on, that's a you problem. That's not going to change.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,463
Likes: 31
I
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
I
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,463
Likes: 31
As anyone interviewed the women recently that got free money
From the settlements ? I'm wondering If they are still "traumatized"
Or if they left the massage industry altogether

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 57,378
Likes: 724
Which one of the 23 victims are you referring to? It seems you are one of those who think a lifetime judge got it wrong and 24 women were lying. You think only watson is the beacon of truth. You know the guy that signed a contract extension only to demand being traded two months later. I hope nobody ever depends on you to do character evaluations.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 254
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Which one of the 23 victims are you referring to? It seems you are one of those who think a lifetime judge got it wrong and 24 women were lying. You think only watson is the beacon of truth. You know the guy that signed a contract extension only to demand being traded two months later. I hope nobody ever depends on you to do character evaluations.

You continue to spin and gaslight.

Robinson had nothing to do with the settlements of the 23 women. She only heard cases from 4, that's all the NFL could squeeze enough out of.

You do know that Robinsons' areas of expertise are not criminal nor employment issues right?

No one here has said Watson is a "bastion of truth", that is also spin.

Watson's personnel in Houston have a lot of clouds around them, but you will believe the worst even though there have clearly been reasons sighted for his unhappiness with the organization. But that's what spin does I suppose.

I get it, Vers doesn't like Baker. Watson replaces Baker. You can't let him alone (you do chase him all over this place) so therefore there is no way you can let go of anything to do with Watson and you have to spin to keep the narrative alive.

Spin spin spin. It's all you have, but you will continue to use it.

1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 30
H
Dawg Talker
Offline
Dawg Talker
H
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 30
JMHO- FACTS

1. No one but the women and DW know what happened during " the sexual assaults"- as defined by a female judge. There is NO video, it is purely a she said/he said.....BOTH parties should be held to WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY, and HOW.
2. DW hasn't been charged with ANYTHING- how the judge can state sexual assault occurred is beyond me.
3. The traumatised masseuses- some had consensual sex with DW, some got paid off early, some/ one wants an apology AND money in civil court. ALL of these ladies could have walked out of the room/ closet/ suite- most or all stayed for the MONEY.
4. This is one of the everywhere in the world cases- MONEY wanted by those who don't have enough, those who have to much money in the eyes of the masseuses, and the LAWYERS- who laugh all the way to the bank on both sides.
5. MONEY- Browns bought a better QB, paying him well, when he plays he brings value and Browns are worth more....easy decision.

Browns fans want a winner- Jim Brown, best runner ever, check out his past, he was no saint when DW's age. PitDAWG is only saint.


"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Watson.... The Infection That Never seems To End

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5