I am requesting the posts in this thread just deal specifically about what happened in this particular game rather than our FO should have brought in better DTs in the off-season, our coach cost us games earlier in the year, etc. Thanks.

The O:

--Watson was putrid. I expected rust, but man, he was awful. He missed so many open throws. I thought he was trying to kill worms w/all the balls he threw in the dirt. Those short throws told me something. He was tight. He was trying to guide the ball. That caused him to hold on to it too long and that leads to short-arming the throws. Also, he may not have even trusted what he was seeing. Not sure about that part, though.

--We really miss Pocic. I don't want to be mean to Froholdt or whatever his name is because he is in a tough spot, but he is really hurting our OL. I also think Teller is still hurting w/the calf injury.

--Saw a lot of Hubbard as an extra o-lineman.

--Cooper was surprised by the velocity of ball when Watson threw it. He dropped one and bobbled another. I saw his eyes on the second one and he looked surprised.

--DPJ continues to make big plays and be an asset.

--Bryant gave us nothing.

--But, great play call by Stefanski when he brought JB in on 4th and 1. Faked them out big time.

--I think Chubb had 17 carries. I like him getting between 15-20.

--Hunt ran very angry. Nice game for him.

The D:

--Pierce is a violent runner. We struggled early, but improved as the game went along.

--We are going to miss Taki a lot. Our D really improved once he was inserted into the lineup. He's more physical than the other LBers.

--The secondary had a pretty good game, but their QB sucks ass.

--I thought JJ did a better job of providing help over the top in our zone coverages.

--Delpit w/a couple of missed tackles and a couple really nice tackles.

--Greedy w/a weak effort on a would-be tackle late in the game.

--Once again, it looked like we were the better coached team.

Special Teams:

I have to admit they have been playing better. Good all around effort by them. I really like our punter. Dude's been a blessing this year.

Bottom line:

Ugly, ugly win. The D and the Special Teams truly picked up the O for the first time this year.