Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I'm not sure I would call his game six performance an improvement over his game five performance. In fact I'm quite sure i wouldn't. He actually took quite a step back in that last game. In those six games he had 7td passes to 5 int's. Two of those int's coming in that sixth game.

Don't get me wrong, I get what you're saying and those six games don't predict the future. But let's also be at least a bit real here. Jacoby Brissett was considered nothing more than a career backup at this point. He led the exact same roster to being a top 10 rated offense. Yet a QB who was considered a top 5 QB in the league by many on this board didn't come close to that. And yes, you can say all you want about him not playing for so long and about him not being prepared all you like. And that's all true. But nobody, and I mean nobody would have predicted that Brissett could look better and accomplish more with the same roster in those first 11 games than watson would look in those last 6 games.
I can’t take your criticism seriously after reading your signature. Obviously you are a Browns basher simply because of DW. Why are you even here? And yes I absolutely expected Jacoby to have one of the best seasons of his career here knowing that this was the best roster he had ever played with, plus he had a coach that was good at hiding QBs weaknesses. Then of course there’s always Chubb.