mood swing - well my year of the worst trade ever has passed. I'm done with that attitude. The trade is done and I can't change anything. I like the moves we have made but can we trust the practices from Stefanski? In other words will we be able to execute. I'm pretty set with Schwartz getting the D side of the balll in sync Can Ski do like wise with the O. I'm really hopng Bubba caan get the special teams rocking that will be very key. Looking at game replays from those Schottenhimer teams man were they dominant!

2 up for HOF 2024 Schott and C Matthews Jr.

Bud Carson did well also in his couple of years. Loved his 46 defense which should be similar to what we will see here. Turnovers galore . So two games does not make a season. 2-0 will have all sky high as long as we don't go over board. 0-2 will suck for sure but we can climb out of that Hole. Wish Watson can make that open apology to those women then I can get behind him 100% and not just behind the team and live with him. bad trade good trade I'm done with the lamenting now its up to Ski to not just look the part of a HC but be one like our dynasty builder Schott what a good HC looking back.

jmho