Ah, I see what you did. June of 2023. I never even looked at 23. Why?? Because numbers ranged from 145k (the month you were so excited about) to 200k+ for the entire 12 months. Ghastly numbers throughout the year. Much like 2022 wasn’t it. We know you were not just citing a month though. You were trying to send a message to everyone. Look Joe Biden border policies are working!! The question in my mind is “did you actually believe that or were you attempting to deceive?

Another question. In any of these posts did you specify the number of crossings or did you just say they were down? Also did you do a follow up post that august crossings had gone back up by 40-45k and September was up to over 200k. Answer to that was is of course because that would defeat the purpose of your misleading posts wouldn’t it. That would have shown that biden border policies were not working, were in fact, a disaster. But you did not want people to see that did you?

So you cited a one month stat that flew in the face of all the data. Really deceptive. Btw if people want to know, that one month low was of 145k. The last 3 months of trumps final FY averaged about 50k. 50k and you are trumpeting 145k as some sort of victory for biden border policies.

Btw, talk about late to the party, we are three years into this mess and you admit that under biden border policies the border is a disaster. Where have you been? Never mind that bidens second month in office we broke the 100k barrier and it has done nothing but go up since. Yes it is a complete disaster and Biden policies are to blame. It is too bad you lefties spent three years in denial instead of picking up your phone and calling your congressperson (if a dem) and tell to work with the repubs to get our border under control. The fact that everything these governors have done to help out has not fixed the problem should tell people like you how horribly bad it has gotten under biden border policies.