Thread Like Summary
TTTDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1894683 10/18/2021 8:49 PM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
This past weekend my wife, brother, and I went to the Pro Football HOF. I had gone there maybe 20 years ago with my son, and wasn't impressed all that much then. Over the last few years I had read about improvements and expansions at the hall and decided to go.

I am sorry to say it is still a rinky dink experience. When we got there on Saturday, the parking lot was maybe 1/4 full so we thought good, it won't be all that crowded. Wrong. It's still this miniature exhibit with a bad traffic flow. Seriously, it is almost embarrassing at how inadequate that place is to be the NFL HOF.

The NFL just needs to tear that place down and start over. The stadium looks great, but the hall itself is jammed in between the stadium and the interstate. It just isn't a good vibe when you walk in, and once in you are crammed in, the lighting is way too low, and as I said, no real flow in the building.

Save your money is my vote.
Liked Replies
#1894738 Oct 19th a 11:53 AM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
I hope so, but I am not sure how much leadership helps. Maybe that is why the last person is calling it a wrap.

I am not sure how landlocked the current site is considering a interstate right at the front door. To me it looks like space is the big issue. Either way, the NFL needs to come up with some cash. I am not sure what they currently provide, but it can't be all that much. I think all the owners need to gather in Cooperstown and have a long look at the baseball HOF. That is a nice venue.

I am not saying it needs to move from Canton, but it sure needs to find a new place in Canton or surrounding area. They could continue to use the current stadium. Maybe there is room at the current location. If so, they need to get on the ball.

Ok...I was just looking at Google maps of the site. There are 4 blocks behind the HOF that have been razed. Maybe that is the space they have been talking about. If so, get'er done.
1 member likes this