Thread Like Summary
dawglover05, MemphisBrownie, oobernoober, PitDAWG
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by THROW LONG
THROW LONG
Dr Faucci has been linked to cruel experiments on beagle puppies. how cruel?

Apparantly they would remove the beagles vocal chords, because nobody wants to hear them scream, and then
they would put their heads in some sort of net or box contraption
and then have sand flies bite them.
Now, originally I heard it was that they would have the sand flies bite them until the puppies died, BUT! that's not clear from the link.

What does this show? Well nothing really, but the OPTICS, are pretty dang bad!

( edit! how the heck DID THIS POST, when I wasn't asking it to??? message board isn't safe.)

Before I was so rudely interrupted by this dang post posting before I could proof read it or anything...

Beagles!!! in my experience, are on the large part some of the most loveable types of dogs, mostly known for an unquenchable desire to stick their nose, ever so closer to your face!

sometimes the male beagles get mean in a defensive way, but they are nice dogs.

I don't want to SAY! THAT putting puppies faces in nets to get bit by sand flies sounds like something Dr Mengehala would do in Germany,
But! It is Not, NOT something that sounds like what one would expect to hear from the reputation of the same.
Which!
it is just disgusting! and I don't believe it. Until there were links, even Ny post, and some UK site so,
those sites aren't , (crazy right wing . com or anything. ) frown

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-dog-tests-congress-letter-b1944407.html

edit: https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/23/legislators-congress-dr-fauci-niaid-beagle-puppy-research-funding/
Liked Replies
by mgh888
mgh888
While animal abuse during medical/scientific trials is no doubt serious and should be condoned .... let's not pretend that "Dr. Fauci killing puppies" is a genuine attempt to discuss the topic.
2 members like this
by mgh888
mgh888
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
We certainly disagree. Here's the difference. People either choose to listen to the health experts or they choose to listen to the politicians. I don't think those who listen to the science would change who they're listening to according to who is in office at the time. Only one side decided that politics makes more sense then science.

Yep - the side that wanted to "listen to science" got accused of making it political because they disagreed with the idiotic, chaotic, nonsensical, denial based Covid response from the last Administration. Somehow that was the narrative. . . I mean Trump is on record as saying he knew how deadly and H.U.G.E covid was going to be but he didn't want people to panic so he gave false and misleading, overly positive POLITICAL messages. But it was the Dems that get accused of making this political.

If nothing else it shows you that the GOP are still masters of controlling the narrative despite facts. Just like the myth about Big Government. Taxes. Law and Order. MURICA !
1 member likes this
by DCDAWGFAN
DCDAWGFAN
Yea, I didn't think this would remain about Dr. Fauci killing puppies for very long...
1 member likes this