Thread Like Summary
DeisleDawg, jfanent, slick, THROW LONG, TTTDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1915159 12/29/2021 4:59 AM
by slick
slick
Dont let that rapist have a chance at playoffs or another super bowl. I dont care if a masked man comes out and hits ben in the knee with a foreign object and then Myles slaps on the figure four. Whatever it takes lol

Browns-20
Steelers-17
Liked Replies
#1915229 Dec 29th a 07:20 PM
by Milk Man
Milk Man
j/c...

If Chiefs beat Bengals (Ravens loss is added boost) and keep Browns playoff hopes alive:

Browns - Win

Steelers - Lose

If Bengals beat the Chiefs and playoff chances are dashed:

Browns - Calling their travel agents

Steelers - Win
1 member likes this
#1915400 Dec 31st a 04:41 PM
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Bird
True. But we need to be prepared. So drafting a QB is a necessary step? Otherwise we end up with a likely pissed off Baker and nobody to step in. Or do we grab a FA who is on the downside while drafting a QB after that?

Of course, if Baker is healthy next year and the impact of COVID declines then perhaps this becomes moot.

I don't really know what we "should" do. What I do know is a QB controversy has never been a positive thing for a team. I also know that undermining a QB's confidence can never lead to anything good coming from it. Making moves at the QB position that indicates you're making contingency plans to replace Baker will only lead to a bad outcome IMO. A QB has to know he has the support of his FO and coaching staff if you expect to give him a fair shot next year.

As far as my opinion goes I think the best option would be not to make any moves that would cause the team, the fan base or Baker to think you're already making plans to move on from him until the decision has been whether you are or not. I think this FO will have the time to make contingency plans if or when a decision is made to move on from Baker without making any moves before such time.

No, I want Baker to have every chance to succeed next season. I don't want him to be looking over his shoulder.
1 member likes this
#1915515 Jan 1st a 05:58 PM
by DeisleDawg
DeisleDawg
Going to predict a win

Baker fired up over death threats

Team fired up over death threats

Stefanski scared to get death threats if he doesn't run the ball down the field for TD's

The Browns remember the back to back wins against them last year, they know they can win !

Browns .. 31+

Steelers .. 20
1 member likes this
#1915530 Jan 1st a 07:43 PM
by jfanent
jfanent
Browns - 38
steelers - 10

Browns give br a mercy td pass in garbage time.
1 member likes this