Thread Like Summary
FATE, GratefulDawg
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#1937381 04/05/2022 3:36 PM
by Versatile Dog
Versatile Dog
Two biggest stories this year are Tiger and the weather.

Amazingly, it appears that Tiger is going to play. He thinks he can still win. There is a huge buzz around the possibility of him playing. He's good for golf and I am rooting for him.

The weather story is related to the Tiger story. I live about an hour away from Augusta and our weather is almost identical. There is a huge storm coming today w/high winds and possible tornadoes. The temperature is going to be in the mid 70s today, about 80 on Wednesday and low 70s on Thursday. There is rain in the forecast for both today and Wednesday. The real concern comes on Friday when the high is in the low 60s and strong winds. Saturday the high is only 58. Warming up again on Sunday again, but Tiger's physical issues will be negatively compromised by the falling temperatures, rain, and wind.
Liked Replies
#1938018 Apr 9th a 01:31 AM
by TTTDawg
TTTDawg
Today at the Masters........

Stewart Cink

1 member likes this
#1938062 Apr 9th a 02:52 PM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
Indeed, and the type of shot that keeps us normal players trying to make what turns out to be "stupid" shots.
1 member likes this
#1938270 Apr 10th a 11:36 PM
by Dave
Dave
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
What kind of bird was that, that was chirping at the masters?
According to the internet, there are several different links claiming that the bird sounds were faked by CBS, have been for years, and that CBS has been called out on it, a few years ago.

I am going to say it was the Northern Mockingbird. The Northern Mockingbird can mimic many other birds, so even if you told me it was a Cardinal, or a Dickcissel, or even a Fluffy-backed Tit-Babbler, I am saying it was a Mockingbird imitating those birds.
1 member likes this