Well after all the hype about seeing the starters...I was rather disappointed, just one series and that was it.

Watson cannot understand this hoopla that he showed he was back??? huh out of one series that we could not finish for a TD although I think we got jobbed on the run for a TD. As for Watson I did not see this oh so comfortable moment the talking heads were pushing. I saw a QB who ran and ran well.

I liked Elijah Moore especially from the slot running the ball combined with Chubb what a great 1, 2 of course without Chubb out there hard to get the full effect. I think Watson will look great but who knows as no Chubb, no Njoku and one series that we could not finish of which I blame Stefanski more so than Watson.

Defense could be awesome but again key starters not in. Nice to see Hurst out there except he was more rah rah than action. But the D showed how it could dominate.

Just hope these kids can stay healthy for a season. Watson looked solid, I loved the way he just bounced off the defender and then made his run. back up RBs so far not looking good. I liked what the rookie Jones looked like although he made rookie mistakes.

Schwartz totally sucks I'm talking about our WR. Time for him to go as he is just taking up space as in a roster move. Bell I thought showed improvement and I don't know why dawgs dont like him he has hands and guts. Aikins TE looked ok from the little I got to see of him. Just too much hype that scares me - ONE SERIES I don't see it and I don't have the confidence in Ski and his O as I do in Schwartz and his D. One has shown that he is in total command and the other is shaky.

Hope we get to see more - I understand there is a fine line between playing and getting injured we must be careful.

Go Browns - but not much to see to determine facts about this team!