Thread Like Summary
Clemdawg, DeisleDawg, oobernoober, PitDAWG, PrplPplEater
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#2030828 09/27/2023 1:32 AM
by Dawgs4Life
Dawgs4Life
This is a pretty important game for both teams. The winner has a big advantage in the division/playoff race ... the loser is a bit more challenged.

What do we have to do to give us the best chance to win? A few of my thoughts:

- Keep Lamar in the pocket and stay disciplined with rush lanes
- Take away Andrews and Flowers as best we can ... those guys are his go-to dudes
- Avoid any splash plays for them defensively (just like I said against Pittsburgh) .. they thrive on turnovers, sacks, etc. Just take care of it.
- Special teams are a hidden battle against Baltimore .. Harbaugh's specialty. We gotta win the field position and penalty battle on STs
Liked Replies
#2031020 Sep 28th a 02:48 PM
by Bard Dawg
Bard Dawg
Expect brutality for all the line play. Roll Watson more often, and let him target some crossing routes and seams. Nobody can be strong every direction at once. Avoid so much side to side offense we have failed to establish, and go after them straight up. DW should be running more often, rather than freezing back there. Not every play demands extension. Move the sticks! Long passes when you need a yard or two isn't wise or tricky. Kick the FG's.

Just a reminder I try to remember. It's Ratbird Week. Raise a toast to Ravenkiller. Get your game face on!
3 members like this
#2030834 Sep 27th a 02:24 AM
by archbolddawg
archbolddawg
Play well. No turnovers against us.

On the flip side, imagine what the ravens are thinking about how to play O against this d.
1 member likes this
#2030906 Sep 27th a 05:09 PM
by Ballpeen
Ballpeen
As a chess player, I agree. You have to adjust.

That said, if you control the center of the board, your chances of winning go up greatly..
1 member likes this