Thread Like Summary
Ballpeen, MemphisBrownie
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by PitDAWG
PitDAWG
Here we go again.....

It just happened not long ago so details are sketchy and should be taken with a grain of salt at this point in time....

Up to 10 victims injured in shooting near Chiefs parade, fire department says

Up to 10 victims were injured in a shooting at Union Station at the end of the Chiefs parade, according to Michael Hopkins with the Kansas City Fire Department.

β€œAt the conclusion of the rally there were shots fired west of Union Station near the garage and several people were struck,” Capt. Jake Becchina, a spokesperson for the Kansas City Police Department, told the Kansas City Star.

The rally was being held following the Chiefs Super Bowl celebration parade.

5 victims are being treated at Kansas City's Truman Medical Center following rally shooting

The University Health Truman Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri, received five people from Union Station, according to the medical center's managing communications director Keith King.

According to King, the medical center is treating two gunshot victims.

β€œA third gunshot victim is coming to University Health. We are treating two other people for non-gunshot related injuries,” he told CNN.

The Kansas City Fire Department said there are upwards of 10 victims after a shooting took place at a rally celebrating the Chiefs Super Bowl victory.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/kansas-city-chiefs-parade-shooting-02-14-24/index.html
Liked Replies
by Swish
Swish
them guys who tackled the scumbag needs to be gifted authentic SB rings and season tickets.
1 member likes this
by FATE
FATE
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
No I read it. I just never imagined someone would stoop to the level of pretending that suicide by gun was somehow less harmful or made someone dead because it was a suicide. But I guess I should have expected it. "Oh it's not as bad because they killed themselves." Good Lord.

Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Do you actually think that explains murders by firearms or did you just find an example that fits that narrative?

Except nobody thinks suicide is the same as murder by firearms... except Pit@DawgTalkers.
1 member likes this
by FATE
FATE
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
1 member likes this