DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: DaddyDawg When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:05 AM
Is it that hard to find a FA kicker who can kick a [censored] extra point? This guy sucks.
Posted By: jaybird Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:12 AM
he wont be back next year... can't imagine...
Posted By: DaddyDawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:16 AM
I remember the Panthers selecting Harrison Butker with a 7th round pick, if we can find such prospect in this draft, I dont mind taking one, just dont let him walk like the stupid Panthers did.
Posted By: Dawgs4Life Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:38 AM
He started solid and has really regressed. He’ll be gone after next Sunday, or with a miracle, the next one.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:46 AM
I doubt it. He will probably be in camp next year and will be given a chance to compete. I don't know what happened to him, I guess it's in his head....

Dude was 32/33 in XP before last week and he's missed a big one in each of the last 2 weeks... He was also 17/19 in FGs before last week (and one of those misses was in the gail force winds against the Raiders) and he missed a big one against the Ravens.

The Browns will look at his total body of work, which honestly isn't that bad, and give him a chance to get better and compete for the job next year..
Posted By: boofers20 Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:55 AM
Parkey has like like 9 doinks in his career, you know how accurate you have to be to hit a goalpost by kicking it? Dude has skills lmao
Posted By: oobernoober Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 03:00 AM
Draft a kicker and bring in a legit FA. That missed XP was huge.
Posted By: Frenchy Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 03:55 AM
Theres got to be a better K out there! I’ve looked and can’t find a good free agent list
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 04:06 AM
I cant find any either...

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/ufa/kicker/
Posted By: DaveyD Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 04:11 AM
Trade a 2nd and 4th rounder for Justin Tucker?
Posted By: Milk Man Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 04:11 AM
Draft Evan McPherson out of Florida.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 10:37 AM
Evan McPhearson will fix the woes at kicker. Sometimes you just have to pick your guy and go with it.
Posted By: atgolds Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 10:41 AM
A good kicker will not be sitting at home during the season.
Posted By: redddog Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 12:54 PM
Seibert was supposed to be our answer.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 01:01 PM
I would hate to take him into this major game. Use The Hammer instead? Just cuts our throat when we have no margin for error. Pressure lives in his zip code for that position. But it is OK not to cripple your team regularly. Can't cope with pressure? Not mentally prepared? Not sure I have much interest in the explanation.

We need a kicker who is more reliable.
Posted By: FATE Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Evan McPhearson will fix the woes at kicker. Sometimes you just have to pick your guy and go with it.

Like Seibert? This franchise and it's fan base is way too impatient to draft and keep a kicker. Kickers in Cleveland have a shelf life of about three missed kicks before they are "garbage" and need to be cut.

Kickers aren't perfect, sometimes they miss kicks. You aren't just going to draft the next Vinatieri or Tucker. If it were that easy, every team would have a can't miss kicker.

(Rant not intended to be aimed at you, 'peen wink )
Posted By: bonefish Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:39 PM

When wind and other weather is not a issue.

Kickers need to be at 98%+ for extra points.

40 yards and under 90%+ .

I have little patience for kickers that can not make extra points.

I mean all you do is practice one thing. No contact.

Few variables.

Make the damn kick. Parkey cost the Ravens game. A effing extra point and a 38 yard field goal.

You would think that with only 32 teams that you could find a reliable kicker. Think of all the colleges that there are. All have kickers.

Damn kickers
Posted By: Jester Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:47 PM
I've seen this in multiple games over the past couple years. We get things going then the kicker misses the extra point and it totally deflates the team.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 02:52 PM
You don't think his recent misses starts the "well, he has been cut by 3 teams... maybe he isn't our long-term solution" conversation?
Posted By: FATE Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 03:12 PM
Not saying that at all. I'm just saying that there is always a bright new future with a "this kid is a can't miss" college kicker. Zane Gonzalez was the best prospect in years... Lou Groza Award, All-American, blah, blah, blah. We pulled the plug because he missed a couple FGs (and we always need a scapegoat)... Looked like a huge mistake, now? Who knows? Next up -- Siebert, head-scratcher as fifth rounder... misses a few kicks... gets the axe. Wash, rinse, repeat.

How 'bout we find a solid FA kicker and pay him big bucks to come ruin his career stats in Cleveland weather? And then understand that he will periodically miss kicks... sometimes even important kicks... just like every other kicker in the history of the game.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 03:36 PM
Yeah, I hear what you're saying. I'm not saying we should've left Parkey in NY. I'm just saying that he should not feel at all set in his roster spot going into training camp. We need to throw as much competition his way as possible.
Posted By: FATE Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 03:55 PM
Agree 100%. I think his career as a kicker is toast.

The fork in the road is draft or don't draft... Drafting a kicker means being patient and possibly another swing and miss. Not ideal for a team with championship aspirations.

Playing "eeny-meeny-miny-moe" with second-tier camp fodder is much the same.

FA kickers are hard to come by, if there is a proven kicker out there -- outbid and pay him.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 04:10 PM
Option 3... Trade. I could see us doing a reverse Andy Lee (was that his name? The dude we traded to the Panthers for some draft ammo).
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 04:22 PM
The only thing you have to do is read his face. He just doesn't have confidence in himself, it's over.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 04:44 PM
Originally Posted By: FATE
Not saying that at all. I'm just saying that there is always a bright new future with a "this kid is a can't miss" college kicker. Zane Gonzalez was the best prospect in years... Lou Groza Award, All-American, blah, blah, blah. We pulled the plug because he missed a couple FGs (and we always need a scapegoat)... Looked like a huge mistake, now? Who knows? Next up -- Siebert, head-scratcher as fifth rounder... misses a few kicks... gets the axe. Wash, rinse, repeat.

How 'bout we find a solid FA kicker and pay him big bucks to come ruin his career stats in Cleveland weather? And then understand that he will periodically miss kicks... sometimes even important kicks... just like every other kicker in the history of the game.

I loved the Gonzalez pick, and thought we gave up on him too easily. Isn't Parkey the same guy who replaced Gonzo and was beat out by Siebert?

There was some discussion if Hammer's holds could be a problem. Fans expect them to make every kick and revile them if they miss, "You have 1 job!!"
Posted By: Hammer Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 04:55 PM
Gonzalez has missed his fair share of big kicks this year as well and he kicks in perfect conditions, for the most part.
Posted By: FATE Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 05:30 PM
I thought we gave up too soon on Gonzo, as well. As it turns out, he doesn't seem to be the kicker anyone thought he would be.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 07:32 PM
Is he? Who thought that? I think he hurt us against, who was it the Rats? Certainly changed game with his miss late yesterday. I think we can do better, even if the errors are just mental and pressure-driven. Hammer Time? superconfused
Posted By: Dave Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/28/20 07:50 PM
Chandler Catanzaro is available. He beat us with a 59 yd FG at the gun in 2018 at Tampa. Career 84% on FG and 93% on EP. There are some others available, listed here ...

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2020/ufa/kicker/available/
Posted By: boofers20 Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 12:24 AM
What would Phil Dawson's pct be if he played where the XP is now moved back? I'm fairly certain he would've missed a few during the season. I'm cutting Parkey some slack, he's been mostly solid all season IMO
Posted By: tru_dawgs Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 12:35 AM
JC...

While I don't see Parkey being a very good kicker...he is solid-good. I do think we should def. be on the looks for a very good-elite kicker next year (if there is even any elite kickers on the market) Bad part, is just so many even very good kickers have been missing kicks here and there...and I think most would agree the issue is mentally the psyche afterwards...Heck several weeks ago Tucker missed an easy one, but went right back to nailing them...However it seems with most anymore, it is plaguing them more often than not. And you have witnessed it more lately, the thin threshold teams have with kickers anymore...that def. doesn't bode well with any struggling kickers psyche.
Posted By: WooferDawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:31 AM
I would be interested to see if there is a difference in cold weather performance with Parkey...
Posted By: Rishuz Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:33 AM
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
I doubt it. He will probably be in camp next year and will be given a chance to compete. I don't know what happened to him, I guess it's in his head....

Dude was 32/33 in XP before last week and he's missed a big one in each of the last 2 weeks... He was also 17/19 in FGs before last week (and one of those misses was in the gail force winds against the Raiders) and he missed a big one against the Ravens.

The Browns will look at his total body of work, which honestly isn't that bad, and give him a chance to get better and compete for the job next year..

In addition to this, I don't think there are very many good kickers in the NFL anymore.
Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 06:42 AM
j/c

A couple years ago they changed where XP are kicked from. The reasoning was that XP had become almost automatic, that the game was more interesting if there were more drama to the event, more chance to miss, more incentive to go for 2.

The result is that kickers, even good kickers, are more likely to miss XP than before. But, we as fans, haven't adjusted our expectations to match the new reality. We still expect XP to be automatic.

The shape of footballs makes them aerodynamically unpredictable. If a QB throws a tight spiral, he has more control over where it goes once its left his hand. More wobble, less accuracy. Kicking is less accurate for a couple reasons, not the least of which is aiming is easier the closer it is to eye level. It is also a matter of striking the ball as opposed to throwing it. There is a sweet spot, the perfect point to strike the ball. A 1/2 inch off, and the flight of the ball becomes more erratic, less predictable. Factor in weather conditions, condition of the ground, wetness of the ball, that you rely on the snapper and holder to do their jobs well. Then there's the pressure of the moment, a bunch of people charging at you trying to block or disrupt. Kicking a football is hard to do, so there are few people who can do it accurately. (32 teams, are there 32 good kickers?)

Parkey is a decent kicker. I see no reason to release him unless you know you have a better option on the team.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 11:12 AM
Originally Posted By: bonefish

Few variables.

Make the damn kick. Parkey cost the Ravens game. A effing extra point and a 38 yard field goal.

You would think that with only 32 teams that you could find a reliable kicker. Think of all the colleges that there are. All have kickers.

Damn kickers

Only 2 out of 32 kickers this year would make the cut for your XP and FG percentages. Justin Tucker doesn't even make 98 percent of his XP's
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 11:42 AM
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

Few variables.

Damn kickers

Only 2 out of 32 kickers this year would make the cut for your XP and FG percentages. Justin Tucker doesn't even make 98 percent of his XP's

DOH!!
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 02:30 PM
Thanks, GM!

I thought that the yardstick was at least severe reading that. I would happily embrace a kicker that meets those requirements. I have some real reservations about our kicking and our defense as played and as called. Probably watch it anyhow.

Go, Browns.
Posted By: teedub Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 02:33 PM
https://www.sportscasting.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-colts-kicker-rodrigo-blankenship/

Undrafted free agent we coukd have picked up on the cheap and has been money for the Colts.
Posted By: Moxdawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 02:50 PM

Few variables.

Damn kickers
This×100
32 teams and approximately 893 Football College's (I looked it up) how many go unnoticed? Send a scout to find the next Phil Dawson
Posted By: oobernoober Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Moxdawg

Few variables.

Damn kickers
This×100
32 teams and approximately 893 Football College's (I looked it up) how many go unnoticed? Send a scout to find the next Phil Dawson

Just like that?

I'm not too sure about this FO anymore... as they willingly haven't locked down the kicker position, since it's as easy as you describe.
Posted By: Moxdawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:17 PM
Apparently he's only missed 3 FG and 4XP all season, seems much more.
Posted By: Moxdawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:21 PM
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

Few variables.

Damn kickers
This×100

Just like that?

I'm not too sure about this FO anymore... as they willingly haven't locked down the kicker position, since it's as easy as you describe.
little Testy I see! Just an opinion! We expect the FO to find Good ( pick your position ) but not FG kickers!
Posted By: oobernoober Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:26 PM
Because a good chunk of it has been very recently.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:28 PM
And very costly.
A missed XP or FG in a blowout means little. He’s (helped) cost us a game or two.
Posted By: Moxdawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 03:46 PM
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Because a good chunk of it has been very recently.
and I think the FO has done great the last year. Happy with the Coach, many of the picks and I actually am happy with Baker Mayfield (I honestly believe the Haters are Buckeye fans)
I just can't understand why kicking is so difficult for a position where you never get touched and if by chance you do it's a 15yd penalty! Get up early and practice kicking the ball. Think about all the other positions on the field and you'll find no other except maybe punter easier! I understand the pressure of missing the kick can cost a game but QB miss a throw cost a game, LB miss tackle cost a game and so on.
I stand by what I said. Outside of bad weather, you have one job so MAKE THE KICK!
Posted By: GMdawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 07:59 PM

One of those was blocked due to no fault of his own. But don't worry some Browns fans will find a way to blame the block on him, and the 40 MPH winds on another one, it's all his fault for not being perfect. Hell if every player we have ever had was held to those standards even Jim Brown would need to be cut by our fans standards today. notallthere
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 09:07 PM
By today's standards Goodell would probably have him suspended under some personal conduct policy. wink
Posted By: GMdawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/29/20 10:13 PM
and Goodell would then be ten times the ass he already is.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/30/20 09:26 PM
That would be a lot of ass right there.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/30/20 09:30 PM

LOL
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/30/20 09:56 PM
rofl

Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are!
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/30/20 09:58 PM
Parkey also plays Soccer:

Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 12/30/20 10:05 PM
And here I thought it was the color safety yellow causing the problem. Who knew?
Posted By: tastybrownies Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 05:06 AM
The Scottish hammer can do the job anytime!
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 11:59 AM

It seems that way because he is our kicker. If people actually took the time to look at kicking stats they would find that Parkey is pretty much in line with most kickers in the league.

If people don't like our kicker missing 4 of 44, maybe we should go for 2pts every time and see how that averages out.
Posted By: bigdatut Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 12:44 PM
It's not that he's missed 4 of 44, it's that most of those four have been down the stretch of the season when pressure is mounting.

Clearly they're gonna ride with him for at least another week... I pray he comes through if he's needed.
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 01:45 PM
Brilliant. LOLetc.

I understand that he has been decent overall. Only missed, what is it, four? But those four were huge kicks. His trend in the later part of the season is not reassuring for me. Start some yoga or driving school or whatever.

Picture made me laugh right out loud!

Go, Browns! Carry parked if needs be. Don't let this come down to a kick today.
Posted By: RedBaron Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 03:47 PM
He just needs a doink to go in and I think his confidence will be fine. It's not like he's sailing them off by 10 yards.
Posted By: myka Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 03:58 PM

It seems that way because he is our kicker. If people actually took the time to look at kicking stats they would find that Parkey is pretty much in line with most kickers in the league.

If people don't like our kicker missing 4 of 44, maybe we should go for 2pts every time and see how that averages out.

Just like with any other position in the NFL stats don't tell the whole picture.

If you miss 4XP in meaningless moments that didn't matter by the end of the game nobody cares.

Parkey's problem is that he gives in to pressure. He misses at critical moments not because of his skill but because he gets nervous. He's a liability in big moments, which is exactly when you want your kicker to come through.

Phil Dawson used to miss kicks but in all the years he played for us I can only remember ONE being in a game winning/losing situation. Parkey already has lost us 1 (maybe 2 depending how critical you wanna be) in a year.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 04:40 PM
And when it happened to Phil that one time, it happened in one year too.
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/03/21 04:47 PM
Posted By: CapCity Dawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/04/21 12:46 PM
Originally Posted By: bigdatut
It's not that he's missed 4 of 44, it's that most of those four have been down the stretch of the season when pressure is mounting.

Clearly they're gonna ride with him for at least another week... I pray he comes through if he's needed.

One of those 4 was backed up 15 yards because of Landry.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/04/21 05:47 PM
Yeah, Parkey sucked yesterday.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/04/21 10:27 PM
Originally Posted By: atgolds
A good kicker will not be sitting at home during the season.

I don't know, that kicker the Steelers rolled out yesterday, Matthew Wright, was sitting home all season until the Steelers needed him at the beginning of December and he has been perfect for 3 games and everything was right down the heart yesterday.
Posted By: THROW LONG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/04/21 10:35 PM

no, no.
Well 1st of all, I came here to say this thread is a stupid idea of something to read, all week long for a kicker to read
When the team is in a PLAYOFF game, which is important, for the teams' Gravitas around the league.

1st B-edly The Kicker was a major problem opening day, and they had all off season to fix it, and he missed all his kicks, (which later proved to be, since in Baltimores stadium, probably cheating by the birds team franchise imo) but

Parkey! is the guy who joined the team after opening day, TO SAVE THE FREAKING DAY!, because other guy missed every kick on opening day, (probably hit the upright during the kickoff)

But Parkey came in to save the day.

That, for the original poster, and secondly.

I don't agree with this, .. "Patriarchial "I'll turn this car around" type of theme fo this post that threatens, Well we might as well just go for 2 every time then

Kind of thing to make people feel bad for expecting the frickin, NFL team, that represents the city of Cleveland, Cleveland OHIO, can have an expectation That the kicker's reliable.

It's the Kicker, sure he only does one kick and has all the variables,
Most players are fighting another Man, he's mostly fighting the elements, and physics, though there is some crossover of the D-rush time frame and stuff.

He's not throwing passes with Dion Sanders in the DB,
or going LT against Myles, or DE against Joe Thomas, or stopping any #1 WR from making a catch,
He's the kicker,
Practice makes perfect: err ish.

... Which reminds me.

Why is it! in pre game photo ops we see, BEN, or other starting Steeler QB, tossing the ball around,

but Baker, pre game, .. arms folded, not tossing the ball around?
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/04/21 10:50 PM

It's also when he chose to miss them... the ones he missed against the Ravens were critical... and since so many of our games seem to come down to an on-side kick attempt or a 2-point conversion to seal a victory... so league-averages be damned, we value every freaking point.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/04/21 11:26 PM

It's also when he chose to miss them... the ones he missed against the Ravens were critical... and since so many of our games seem to come down to an on-side kick attempt or a 2-point conversion to seal a victory... so league-averages be damned, we value every freaking point.

Well, go find us a kicker who doesn't miss kicks. Evidently nobody in the NFL knows how to do that. You would probably make some big money.
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/05/21 03:54 PM

Well, go find us a kicker who doesn't miss kicks. Evidently nobody in the NFL knows how to do that. You would probably make some big money.

i wasn't disagreeing with you.. just stating that if he had exactly the same stats but had missed an XP and a FG in a game we won by two touchdowns (or even one of the games we lost by 30 points), nobody would really remember them... but you miss an XP and a FG from inside 40 in a division game that we lose on a last second FG and those things stick with people...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/05/21 05:06 PM
If only he could pick and choose to only miss kicks when we were being blown out or had a three touchdown lead that would be great! I'm sure you can see the dripping sarcasm in my post. wink

Seems he was pretty clutch in a close Steelers game when the playoffs were on the line. Does that count as clutch?
Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/05/21 10:32 PM
Yes, his game against the Steelers is a check in his favor against his total body of work.

If a QB has 8 INTs in a season, everybody would consider that a really good year.... if they were all in the first or second quarter spread out throughout the year, nobody would care. If 5 of them were on the final drive of a 1 score game.. people would be very critical.

Sorry, that's just how things work. Some games are more important than others, some segments in the game are more important than others.. and those who perform when it's most important, get the benefit of the doubt over those who just put up stats.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/06/21 03:32 PM
So you agree with me but I'm still wrong? Got it. wink
Posted By: lampdogg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 03:22 AM
You’re never wrong, pit.

NEVER!!!

EVER!!!

That’s become apparent to me.

The next time you admit you were wrong it’ll be the first time.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 04:02 AM
You haven't been following the threads then. Just in the past few days I have been corrected at least twice on matters and owned right up to it.

Obviously you're just slightly behind the curve. wink

I didn't keep score but the one I remember off the top of my head was for some reason I though Haslam owned the team when the staff infections were running rampant. It was pointed out I was wrong. I had no problem agreeing with it.

If you're just going to spout BS, try and know what you're talking about.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 04:06 AM
Staph. Just saying.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 04:25 AM
No problem. I wasn't paying attention and made a mistake.
Posted By: jfanent Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 12:32 PM
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Staph. Just saying.

rofl
Posted By: eotab Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 12:45 PM
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Staph. Just saying.

rofl
]

Actually we currently have a Staff infection going on...
Posted By: Bard Dawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 06:27 PM
Staph is moire serious, neh?

Stupid keyboard. naughtydevil
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/07/21 07:21 PM
Awe. Troll much? I am glad we officially have a board editor though. He must be a volunteer because I'm sure the budget doesn't allow for that.
Posted By: lampdogg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/11/21 12:40 AM
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
You haven't been following the threads then. Just in the past few days I have been corrected at least twice on matters and owned right up to it.

Obviously you're just slightly behind the curve. wink

I didn't keep score but the one I remember off the top of my head was for some reason I though Haslam owned the team when the staff infections were running rampant. It was pointed out I was wrong. I had no problem agreeing with it.

If you're just going to spout BS, try and know what you're talking about.

Thanks in advance.

Oh. Sorry I wasn’t aware of those two times.
Posted By: FORTBROWNFAN Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/11/21 05:00 AM
I assume we will keep for at least one more week this season?
Posted By: GratefulDawg Re: When will we replace Parkey? - 01/11/21 05:18 AM
© DawgTalkers.net