DawgTalkers.net
Posted By: jaybird Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 02:03 AM
I am really concerned about how it appears that Biden's cognitive ability is rapidly deteriorating... he has looked completely lost at times, incoherent, and honestly like someone with progressing dementia... I feel really sad for him... it feels like I'm watching my grandfather go through dementia again... I honestly hope that his physician will say he is unfit... worst case I pray that he graciously decides to not run again in 2024...
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 02:31 AM
I feel the same, with the caveat that it's not as bad a Reagan who had Alzheimer's during his two terms. I think he should try to finish his term because neither side really wants a President Harris. And I damn sure hope he doesn't run again, because Trump. DeSantis, or Abbott would all suck for the next POTUS. So there is a damn good chance he would win, but a slightly better chance he would lose. That would be especially true if this inflation persists or worsens. Then I fear for our democracy.

Many understand the inflation and that the economy overall is doing well. But the perception that the right has painted of so many things being Biden's fault, while completely dismissing all the damage their guy did. Damage to not only in our economy but across our democracy and into our homes and personal relationships. I cringe to imagine that at the next level with a guy like DeSantis. He's everything Trump was, plus he's smart like Cruz. Talk about a nightmare. And I have no idea who his heros are. After watching Trump try to emulate Mussolini after studying Hitler (or decorating his nightstand with Hitler, because the man can't read), and getting tips from today's top tyrants; I don't want to find out President DeSantis wants to bring his daddy Satan to the Oval.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 08:13 AM
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 01:46 PM
Might I remind you of Cofefve and Hamberder and a couple of dozen other stupid things Trump said

Don't confuse a speech impediment with cognitive ability
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 01:56 PM
What about Trump.....Trump Trump Trump Trump.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 02:03 PM
Ya just look at Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Sylvestor, Tweety, Daffy Duck, and Foghorn Leghorn. All with speech impediments, and all charactors just like Biden laugh
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by jfanent

You can laugh about it if you want, but it was glossed over, like so many things that fool said and did over the last 6 years.. Mostly by those that follow him like a puppy dog
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Ya just look at Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Sylvestor, Tweety, Daffy Duck, and Foghorn Leghorn. All with speech impediments, and all charactors just like Biden laugh

What's your point.. That it's ok to make fun of a speech impediment because cartoon characters have them?
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Damanshot

but it was glossed over, like so many things that fool said and did over the last 6 years.. Mostly by those that follow him like a puppy dog

So what you're saying is, "You can laugh about it if you want, but, What about Trump.....Trump Trump Trump Trump"?
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 03:12 PM
Joe has called his wife his sister... he's also called her the former vice president. He's called Kamala president. Shall I go on??

More speech impediments, or is that Trump's fault as well?
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 03:13 PM
Our president has dementia and Daman will make it Trump's fault. Can't make this stuff up.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 03:20 PM
It is sad to see and fearful to think of waking him a 3am because we are under attack.

It isn't Biden's fault though.

The fault belongs to those who made this impaired man President from his basement.
What ever the outcome...

They own it.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 03:23 PM
When that was the better of the two options you only have yourself to blame.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 05:35 PM

What's your point.. That it's ok to make fun of a speech impediment because cartoon characters have them?
Nope its that Biden is a cartoon charactor just like the others. I would put Trump in the same list.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 05:40 PM
It's sad that more often than not we're left to choose between the lesser of two evils rather than someone we actually feel is worthy of our support.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/23/22 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It's sad that more often than not we're left to choose between the lesser of two evils rather than someone we actually feel is worthy of our support.

That isn't true. You can write in anybody you want if you deem them your worthy choice..
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 12:13 AM

What's YOUR point? That it's okay to make fun of skin color? Which you and many others did. That it's okay to make fun of typos? Interesting thought there.

Or, it's only okay to do towards 1 party?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

That isn't true. You can write in anybody you want if you deem them your worthy choice..

Sure you can. If you wish to cast your vote for someone who has a zero chance of being elected.
Posted By: Squires Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

What's YOUR point? That it's okay to make fun of skin color? Which you and many others did. That it's okay to make fun of typos? Interesting thought there.

Or, it's only okay to do towards 1 party?

Thats how it works around here. When a Republican is president, everything bad that happens is 100% the president fault and it's ok to make fun of any stupid comments.

When Democrat is president, nothing is their fault, they get a free pass on everything and you are not allowed to make fun of them.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 04:48 PM
You mean like the Left being all about the 25th Amendment for Trump?

Now we have crickets for Biden.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 05:50 PM
Might I remind you of Cofefve and Hamberder and a couple of dozen other stupid things Trump said

I have a staff of over a dozen speech pathologists that work for me... having no idea what he's doing when giving speeches, answering questions, trying to shake hands with no one there, has nothing to do with a speech impediment...

Look, I disagree with his policy, but I'm legit sad at watching anyone let alone our commander in chief deteriorate mentally...

Trump I don't think suffers from Alzehmiers or dementia like President Biden... Trump is more of a sociopath...
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 05:52 PM

Amen!
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by jaybird

I have a staff of over a dozen speech pathologists that work for me... having no idea what he's doing when giving speeches, answering questions, trying to shake hands with no one there, has nothing to do with a speech impediment...

Look, I disagree with his policy, but I'm legit sad at watching anyone let alone our commander in chief deteriorate mentally...

Trump I don't think suffers from Alzehmiers or dementia like President Biden... Trump is more of a sociopath...

This made me laugh out loud. It is an honest opinion even if I don't completely agree with it.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 05:59 PM

America chose dementia over a sociopath. That only expounds my point about how far we have fallen in the choices of people we have to run this country.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 06:00 PM

See, some people immediately go to "Trump trump trump" while ignoring obvious signs from the current president of "I don't even know where I am..."
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 06:03 PM
rofl
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 06:08 PM
rofl
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 06:14 PM
Your claim fell flat and was hilarious. I don't see where anyone used trump as some reason to excuse biden. Nor did they attack trump and leave biden blameless. It simply pointed out how deeply flawed both candidates were as choices for president. That's what most people consider fair and equal treatment. Not that I would expect you to recognize that much less need someone to explain it to you.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/24/22 08:53 PM
I probably recognize more in 1 day than you do in a year. But, yeah, you're fair and balanced. rofl
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/25/22 07:32 AM
jc

[Linked Image from zbrushcentral.com]

SOOOOO many victimized Trumpians in here that you need hip waders to walk through all the crap. ARE YOU PEOPLE, seriously trying to say that when a dem is POTUS, you don't make everything their fault while claiming your own don't deserve the same? LMAO! Have you forgotten Clinton and Obama already? I was in your camp when slick Willy was POTUS, I know all the garbage that was said. Seen all the unrestrained racism and religious hate against OBAMA for EIGHT YEARS! Biden's going to get his 4 years full of it, and his dem replacement will get Biden's second four plus eight of their own. Maybe republicans or whatever this so-called party of Trump morphs into, after sixteen to twenty years pass, will be allowed to make adult decisions again or voice their opinions without being mocked as the party of insurrection.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/25/22 12:59 PM

While it's definitely disingenuous to start attacking Biden's gaffes after not giving a second thought to Mr. "I'm a very stable genius" and what he was saying (ex. injecting bleach and sunlight), Biden absolutely has both a speech impediment and cognitive decline. Dude is hanging on by a thread and his handlers can't seem to corral him sometimes.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/25/22 03:12 PM
I probably recognize more in 1 day than you do in a year. But, yeah, you're fair and balanced. rofl

I'm not the person who posted it. Obviously your ability to recognize things isn't as good as you claimed they were.
Posted By: BpG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/26/22 05:33 PM
I feel terrible for this man at this point, it's really not funny anymore. They have him propped up their like Bernie's last resort, in ANY other context this is exploitation of an elder. The hilarious idea that this person TWO YEARS from now can run for a 2nd term is downright ridiculous.

There is just no chance he goes another two years and still runs, Dems would be beyond stupid to let that happen.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/26/22 06:17 PM
Both parties have shown they're beyond stupid. I wouldn't put anything past either of them.
Posted By: BpG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/26/22 06:27 PM
Both parties have shown they're beyond stupid. I wouldn't put anything past either of them.

Reps might be dumb enough to run Trump again and lose AGAIN to a man we know will likely die in office.
Posted By: Jester Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/26/22 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by oobernoober

While it's definitely disingenuous to start attacking Biden's gaffes after not giving a second thought to Mr. "I'm a very stable genius" and what he was saying (ex. injecting bleach and sunlight), Biden absolutely has both a speech impediment and cognitive decline. Dude is hanging on by a thread and his handlers can't seem to corral him sometimes.

You are correct that Biden has a speech impediment which makes evaluating his cognitive abilities difficult. But I can see why people would question it.
I have no doubts that trump has cognitive and psychological issues.

This is not meant as a "but but trump" post. It is meant as we need to have an age restriction for President post.
We have a minimum age restriction to be elected President. We need to establish maximum age restriction as well
JMO
Posted By: Jester Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/26/22 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by BpG
I feel terrible for this man at this point, it's really not funny anymore. They have him propped up their like Bernie's last resort, in ANY other context this is exploitation of an elder. The hilarious idea that this person TWO YEARS from now can run for a 2nd term is downright ridiculous.

There is just no chance he goes another two years and still runs, Dems would be beyond stupid to let that happen.

The problem with the Democratic Party is that they really don't have many if any high quality candidates.
Sherrod Brown? But he doesn't seem to want to run. Anyone else?

The problem with the Republican Party is that they do have some high quality candidates but they choose to support candidates like trump and desantis instead.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/26/22 09:21 PM
It is meant as we need to have an age restriction for President post.

Absolutely. There aren't many people Biden's age who wouldn't admit at least some age related decline in cognitive functioning.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/26/22 10:34 PM
j/c:

I pray to God for the strength to this being my only post in this forum moving forward. This forum is ugly and I feel that this cess pool has invaded other forums as if it acceptable to talk to others the way people in here do. I am not blaming the owner of the board or the moderators because I think it was a good idea to put all political topics in one forum and banning all political talk would be a non-stop job.

With that said, I am here to not make a political post, but rather, a moral one. I understand why people would want to discuss Biden's dementia for political reasons, but some people are making fun of people w/dementia. My mother was as sharp as a tack and had a marvelous memory. She developed dementia later in life and later, Alzheimer's. It's not funny. It's tragic for the person and their families. It is a disease and in no way should others be making fun of those who have been cursed by this disease. Show some class.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/27/22 11:58 AM
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/27/22 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I pray to God for the strength to this being my only post in this forum moving forward. This forum is ugly and I feel that this cess pool has invaded other forums as if it acceptable to talk to others the way people in here do. I am not blaming the owner of the board or the moderators because I think it was a good idea to put all political topics in one forum and banning all political talk would be a non-stop job.

You claim this isn't what you came here for but this was your opening salvo. You're far more transparent than you think you are. God hasn't prevented you from taking your shots thus far, I doubt he's going to help you now. You complain about conditions on the board and then use the disclaimer you aren't blaming those who run the board. You're hilarious.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/27/22 03:33 PM
"Biden is such a tremendous upgrade from Trump"

If you call "probably having fewer crooked friends" a tremendous upgrade. laugh
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/27/22 03:40 PM
The bar was set pretty low. Lower than I've ever seen in fact with possibly the exception of Nixon. Even that's questionable. I think you could add not attacking everyone who disagrees with you by calling them names, asking your supporters to boycott them and trying to use the cancel culture against them that you accuse the other side of to the list. I realize and agree that cancel culture is a terrible thing. I just find it rather odd that one side points the finger at the other side when they do the exact same thing themselves.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/27/22 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by BpG
Reps might be dumb enough to run Trump again and lose AGAIN to a man we know will likely die in office.

[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/28/22 03:56 AM
"Biden is such a tremendous upgrade from Trump"

If you call "probably having fewer crooked friends" a tremendous upgrade. laugh

Not really, I've already made clear how I feel about Biden. He's definitely not the monster some would make him out to be; but age is taking its tole and I don't think he should run again. But a crapped diaper would be a better leader than Trump, AND A MAJOR UPGRADE! So, even if Biden ends up not knowing where he is or what he is doing, just not being a fascist or insurrectionist mutt probably saved American democracy for the time being. But, I fully expect the alt-right to do whatever it takes to end democracy in my lifetime, and I don't have that much time left. Until and unless critically thinking people like us put an absolute end to this fascist authoritarian movement, we are on a path to the end of America as we know it. Driving the troglodyte racist white supremacist thugs back into their troll holes, and out of the mainstream American political conversation, is the only way we survive this onslaught of idiocy.

And I am in no way talking about old school conservatives, I'm talking about the trash that the tea party and Trump gave rise to. I don't see how we move forward with them in any sort of power. You don't have to look any further than Texas and Florida for proof of that. Even if Trump drops dead tomorrow, they will still be here, going as low as possible to gain the Trumpian crown.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/28/22 09:36 PM
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/28/22 09:45 PM
I wonder if those "bad guys" are as bad as Corn Pop.

Biden showed Cornpop who was boss.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 12:03 AM
BIG DAMN DEAL. Let me know when he leads a bloody insurrection. Let me know when he embraces fascism. Let me know when he lusts for authoritarian dictator powers. And for sure, let me know when he divides the country with hateful rhetoric for more than half the country. Yeah, I won't be waiting for your fantasized response of how great the GOP is… or the orange idol “chosen one” you worship.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 04:19 AM
Your "Installed" President is the joke of the free world. Hell, the WHOLE world!

Putin is scared of this clown! rofl
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Your "Installed" President is the joke of the free world. Hell, the WHOLE world!

Putin may not be, but us US citizens need to be concerned. Somebody other than Joe is running the show. I'd like to know who is calling the shots behind the wool that is being pulled over our eyes.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 01:14 PM

Who decides that word should go on the 'prompter for Joe to choke on??

Was it him? "I can do this guys, I can do this!"

32 more months of this?! saywhat
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 03:34 PM
We endured much worse just before this.That's why he became president in the first place. Many of the very people complaining only have themselves to blame.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 04:02 PM
We endured much worse just before this.That's why he became president in the first place. Many of the very people complaining only have themselves to blame.
Biden's cognitive decline is somehow a butterfly effect caused by Trump voters?

Wow. I've heard some crazy stuff but this takes the, the, the... you know the thing.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 04:15 PM
If it meant keeping donny out of office I’d vote for Joe again even if he was wheelchair bound, drooling on himself, and sitting in a crap filled diaper.
Hell, I’d vote for the crap filled diaper over voting for the don.

That said, it’s pathetic that either of these dudes are even in the position to be running this country. If this is the best we can do as a country we’re doomed.
With that, I believe we’re doomed.
Glad I didn’t have kids to leave behind in this wreck of a world that’s been created around us.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 04:24 PM
I wasted my vote on Jo Jorgensen. I barely made it out without puking on myself.

Sadly, it wasn't 'til after the election that someone here mentioned writing in Nick Chubb... a much more viable option.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 04:39 PM
Many people who voted for Biden were voting for "anyone but Trump". Yes, no doubt about it. Many of which were actually what I call "real Republicans".
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 04:48 PM
Seems like a cheap, cheap end around to blame Trump voters over the corrupt DNC that decided to trot out a "Weekend at Bernie's" candidate in the first place.

Par for the course though. thumbsup
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 04:54 PM

America chose dementia over a sociopath. That only expounds my point about how far we have fallen in the choices of people we have to run this country.

100% agree... I didn't think either man should have been candidates...
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:10 PM
the corrupt DNC that decided to trot out a "Weekend at Bernie's" candidate...

to be fair, they trotted out quite a few candidates. the voters decided that Biden should get the nod.
I guess it worked, because 45* is sitting in FL instead of DC.

#wisdomofthecrowd
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:14 PM
I'm not blaming Trump voters. Not all Republicans fall in line with "Trump voters". I'm saying that people that witnessed Trump for four years decided to vote for anyone but Trump. Just as with both parties you have factions which exist within both. There are many Republicans that adhere to the principals the party stood for pre-Trump. They are not happy with the direction their once great party has headed in. Some even formed organizations that railed against Trump. I'm not quite sure how you can deny that a lot of that took place.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
the corrupt DNC that decided to trot out a "Weekend at Bernie's" candidate...

to be fair, they trotted out quite a few candidates. the voters decided that Biden should get the nod.
I guess it worked, because 45* is sitting in FL instead of DC.

#wisdomofthecrowd
To be more fair, the powers that be had a little sit down with Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar and Tom Steyer and talked them into quitting... three days before Super Tuesday. saywhat

Why? Because those were the three stealing votes from Biden and the establishment criminals knew that Bernie and Elizabeth (the real threats to "the game") would eat each others bases.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:24 PM
Now election strategy is frowned upon? I guess if you twist it the right way.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:26 PM
Yeah... putting the DNC and "the will of voters" in the same sentence is a bit of a stretch.
Posted By: mac Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:27 PM

Biden is just what the United States and the 'free world' needed at this critical moment in time..experienced leadership...

...someone who understands that PUTIN IS NOT A FRIEND..not a friend of the United States or the rest of the 'free world' and never has been.

...someone who has the capability to unite the 'free world' against this ruthless dictator, Putin.

...someone who can draw on his experience in life as well as his time working in government and do what is necessary to protect the American people and our allies.

...someone who understands that America and the 'free world' now stand at a critical crossroad, where they either take a stand against ruthless dictators or they can take the easy way out and simply cave in to Putin's desires.

Biden is the right man at the right time, elected by a majority of Americans who understand what is at stake and that Putin is a threat to our way of life.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:30 PM
rofl

Whatever you say, Pit.

So, you admit the "election strategy" waaaaas to put Biden in office... yet it is still the fault of Trump voters. And I'm the one twisting what we all watched!

Have a great day, champ. thumbsup
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Yeah... putting the DNC and "the will of voters" in the same sentence is a bit of a stretch.

I actually preferred Mayor Pete and Amy over Biden. I do however realize that if they planned to win in 2020 they needed to consolidate their efforts as a party. It appears the other candidates agreed and considered a united front the best option moving forward. Like I said, you can make that sound nefarious if you want to present it that way.

I guess you could just call them all names and belittle them if you have a voting base who considers that a strength as an alternative.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 05:39 PM
Each party only had one candidate to vote for on election day. The voters chose biden over trump. Many of them were Republican. Trying to twist that into which candidate the democrats ran has zero to do with the fact that biden beat trump and that many republicans voted for biden. But you do you.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by FATE
I wasted my vote on Jo Jorgensen. I barely made it out without puking on myself.

Sadly, it wasn't 'til after the election that someone here mentioned writing in Nick Chubb... a much more viable option.

I'd vote for him.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 06:08 PM
Many people who voted for Biden were voting for "anyone but Trump". Yes, no doubt about it. Many of which were actually what I call "real Republicans".

More voters came out than ever before. Trump and Biden broke records. That's the scary part, 74 million Americans thought Trump was the better choice. Who knew authoritarian fascism was so popular on the right?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 06:10 PM
Seems like a cheap, cheap end around to blame Trump voters over the corrupt DNC that decided to trot out a "Weekend at Bernie's" candidate in the first place.

Par for the course though. thumbsup

Well they couldn't let Bernie steamroll the field like he was on track to do… so they ACTUALLY rigged it, unlike the general with Trump.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 06:17 PM
I'm not blaming Trump voters. Not all Republicans fall in line with "Trump voters". I'm saying that people that witnessed Trump for four years decided to vote for anyone but Trump. Just as with both parties you have factions which exist within both. There are many Republicans that adhere to the principals the party stood for pre-Trump. They are not happy with the direction their once great party has headed in. Some even formed organizations that railed against Trump. I'm not quite sure how you can deny that a lot of that took place.

I'd say the story is those who did and didn't buy into Trump's lies about how great he was and how much he was doing. They were screaming Trump made the economy boom. No he didn't. He inflated the stock market by pumping money into it and cheer leading for Wall Street. And he gave the rich tax breaks… Oh and he did a year of tax breaks for the working class. But none of that except the tax break for the rich and corps survived his presidency. The economy crashed during pandemic lockdowns, imposed by Trump. Then he fought with himself, blaming the left over those same lockdowns. He could have ended them all with a word, but the right liked blaming dems and Trump wanted to shift blame. This is what the history books should say. Twice impeached. Permanently the worst POTUS ever.

There is no wall. Companies and jobs still left the country in droves. His tariffs on China cost nobody but US citizens, and completely failed to improve the China situation. He pretty much empowered Putin to be the douchebag he is today, playing little Stalin. He put North Korea in the spotlight and gave legitimacy to that tyrant. Trump abandoned allies on the battlefield, a cowardice act for the benefit of yet another tyrant in Turkey, and of course Putin. The list of awful crap is so long, been rehashed so many times, and yet the brain dead still think he was great. You just can't make this crap up.

None of us to the man would have ever thought any of this stuff going on today was even possible 10-20 years ago. America is lost. True patriots can bring back her promise and the American dream, but we'll have to deal with the greed and ignorance that brought us to where we are first. Yes, Biden is part of that issue, but he was also the only choice for rational voters.
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 06:48 PM
Those were my preferences as well.

I'll just say that, for me, I highly doubt they'll ever shake the memory of Clinton vs Bernie saga.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 06:56 PM
I doubt they will. And I'm by no means saying that the process is or was fair. But the reality is with both parties at some point you must circle the wagons and get a nominee passed for an election.

I still have no idea what any of that has to do with Biden beating Trump in the election. Not saying you brought it up. It went from why biden won to "yeah, but look at how biden got the nomination".
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 04/29/22 06:58 PM
I still have no idea what any of that has to do with Biden beating Trump in the election. Not saying you brought it up. It went from why biden won to "yeah, but look at how biden got the nomination".

IMO, I'm not really sure what more needs to be said about the thread topic beyond posting more videos of him struggling to complete sentences.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/01/22 02:57 AM
Each party only had one candidate to vote for on election day. The voters chose biden over trump. Many of them were Republican. Trying to twist that into which candidate the democrats ran has zero to do with the fact that biden beat trump and that many republicans voted for biden. But you do you.

Do you have a source that shows how many republicans voted for Biden? Honestly curious...

I don't like how Trump behaved and disagreed with many things he tweeted but could not bring myself to vote for Biden because I disagree with many of his policies and felt he had dementia (which has gotten worse).... I was truly hoping for a better candidate choice... if the republicans would have put up a true moderate I might have voted for him/her.....
Posted By: Damanshot Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/01/22 01:30 PM
I thought it was pretty clear at the WHCD last week. Sure as hell carved up Republicans.... and he made fun of himself pretty well also.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/01/22 03:01 PM
Precise numbers? No. But what I can show you is a large group of Republican officials who fought to keep him from being elected and there was a large "never trump" movement among Republicans who fought against his election as an example of just how hard many Republicans pushed back against him.

These Are The Republicans Who Endorsed Joe Biden For President

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...list-of-his-gop-backers/?sh=1e52a9093a4b

Republicans even formed a group to rail against Trump that raised 35 million from fellow Republicans.

Anti-Trump group led by longtime GOP strategist Bill Kristol raised, spent millions during 2020 campaign

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/06/ant...-raised-spent-big-money-during-2020.html

While not in raw numbers I can show how Republicans crossed party lines to vote for Biden....

As his supporters for the Democratic nomination had hoped, Joe Biden appealed to the center of the electorate across party lines. He did 10 points better than Hillary Clinton among Independents, and he doubled her showing among moderate and liberal Republicans. He improved on her performance among two swing religious groups—Catholics (up 5 points) and mainline Protestants (up 6). Most important, he raised the Democratic share of suburban voters by 9 points, from 45 to 54%, and among White suburban voters, from 38 to 47%.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixg...e-and-what-it-tells-us-about-the-future/

I don't think any of this information made Biden a great candidate by any means. What I do think it shows is that a very large number of those who identify as Republicans with any sort of moderate viewpoint decided they would vote for anyone but Trump.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/01/22 07:38 PM
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/01/22 07:59 PM
BIG DEAL.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/01/22 09:21 PM
The Emperor has no clothes.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/01/22 11:45 PM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/02/22 10:37 PM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 03:43 AM
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:10 AM
I seriously hope he meant something else.
Posted By: mac Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:43 AM
If y'alls worried about Biden's cognitive ability, what does it say about this RW sweetheart and his claim to fame, that he "aced" a cognitive test at Walter Reed Medical Center...repeat five words — "person, woman, man, camera, TV".

Knowing what we know now, it's easier to believe Trump was just lying again..this time about his cognitive test results..!

This was the reason Trump flew to Ohio and he still didn't know the guy's name he was stumping for...what the hell..!

Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:45 AM
Ooooops... back to Trump, Trump, Trump...
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 03:55 PM
After the crap Trump's fascist SCOTUS just pulled, YOU DAMN RIGHT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TRUMP. The fascist right is out of control and needs to be put down.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
After the crap Trump's fascist SCOTUS just pulled, YOU DAMN RIGHT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TRUMP. The fascist right is out of control and needs to be put down.

Put down people you disagree with, how very fascist of you. You sit and yell fascist a lot but you really seem to think that means anyone right of you.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 05:48 PM
Shut up Frankz.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 05:51 PM
Shut up Frankz.

Come make me lefty.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 05:51 PM
I wonder at what point they will declare Biden a national security risk.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 05:52 PM
If I could I would. This is not a direction you want to go with me, ask Vers.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by EveDawg

During the run up to 2020... next question.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Come make me lefty.

You must be Pancho.

Hey, you have to admit this song is better than the current conversation.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:27 PM

They didn't do at any point in our past where a good argument could be made for it so I doubt they do now.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:31 PM

Are going to stomp your feet and call me names? Line forms in the back.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:38 PM
Do you really think there's enough people who give a damn that they would actually stand in a line to stomp their feet and call you names? A perfect example of delusions of grandeur.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:38 PM

Biden is not in control. He is just a puppet, a bad one at that.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:45 PM
Did Infowars tell you that? Can you provide factual data to support this? Or are you just spouting your usual BS just because that's what you think?
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:46 PM
Do you really think there's enough people who give a damn that they would actually stand in a line to stomp their feet and call you names? A perfect example of delusions of grandeur.

I got your attention.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:51 PM
Not really. Just a comical break in passing. You do understand what delusions of grandeur means right? Because there you go again.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:53 PM
Not really. Just a comical break in passing. You do understand what delusions of grandeur means right? Because there you go again.
And you posted to me again. My biggest fan.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:55 PM
Everybody has to have one. rofl

Or should I say some feel the need to believe they have one? It's that delusions of grandeur thing.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 06:57 PM
Everybody has to have one. rofl

Or should I say some feel the need to believe they have one? It's that delusions of grandeur thing.

You sought me out on this, not the other way around. But I know it's just to get a fight, cause that's Wyatt you really want.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:07 PM
You beat up Vers?
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:19 PM
What is ugly as sin,
has the cognitive ability of our President,
and has 6 teeth?

A- The Lib line waiting to give FrankZ a hard time.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:22 PM
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address... we went around a bit. Blown out of proportion. But Frankz must think I'm some kind of light in the ass punk. I'm not taking that crap from anybody, no matter how old I get. Challenging mouths are all the rage until Nazis get punched in the nose. I'd just like him to know there is no need to go there, but if he does, his bully chit won't play here.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:25 PM

I hope they pulled what is right and just. Sorry you disagree bro.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:33 PM
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address... we went around a bit. Blown out of proportion. But Frankz must think I'm some kind of light in the ass punk. I'm not taking that crap from anybody, no matter how old I get. Challenging mouths are all the rage until Nazis get punched in the nose. I'd just like him to know there is no need to go there, but if he does, his bully chit won't play here.

So you would use violence with people you disagree with, par on course for fascist mindset.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:33 PM
And I hope the GOP dies on this cross. Christofascism. They can stick their religious principles up their collective asses, as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward the coming marches and watching Texas, Florida, and much of the South burn. Pack the court.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:35 PM
So you would use violence with people you disagree with, par on course for fascist mindset.

You called me out, you damn right I would use violence. And I would feel just fine after too.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
What is ugly as sin,
has the cognitive ability of our President,
and has 6 teeth?

A- The Lib line waiting to give FrankZ a hard time.

When did you become a lib?
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:44 PM
And I hope the GOP dies on this cross. Christofascism. They can stick their religious principles up their collective asses, as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward the coming marches and watching Texas, Florida, and much of the South burn. Pack the court.

Honest question for you bro. Why is it that you bash the hell out of Christians who are against abortion??? Just so you know I was 110 percent against abortion BEFORE I was a Christian so as far as I am concerned your not talking about me, But if you are bring it bro laugh
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:48 PM

You called me out, you damn right I would use violence. And I would feel just fine after too.
Using violence to, try to, stifle dissenting voices. But you hate fascism and nazis. Yeah, yer not getting it at all

Go get some help, you need it.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:49 PM
While I disagree with him dong that, I think his comments do address the vast majority of the target audience. The vast majority of those who disagree with abortions are Christians. I don't like religion dictating our politics yet refuse to attack Christians as a group since I happen to be one of them. I'm the exact opposite of what he is claiming.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:49 PM

OK honest question for you bro. Why do you blame Christians for being against abortion?????? Why do you ASSume only Christians are against killing babies?

I have stated many. many, many times on this board I am against abortion and I have been so since before I was a Christian. Why do you feel the need to bash Christians?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:50 PM

Honest question for you bro. Why is it that you bash the hell out of Christians who are against abortion??? Just so you know I was 110 percent against abortion BEFORE I was a Christian so as far as I am concerned your not talking about me, But if you are bring it bro laugh

First, I think religion is the dumbest thing on earth, next to a Trump. I don't fault anyone for believing whatever they want, but I do fault those who would push it on a country that DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THEIR VALUES. I have never seen a million women show up to a march asking the government to take away the right to control their own bodies. Have you?

Second, at the point you use religion against me or others, I will fight you in the streets. No different that the Taliban IMO.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:53 PM
While I disagree with him dong that, I think his comments do address the vast majority of the target audience. The vast majority of those who disagree with abortions are Christians. I don't like religion dictating our politics yet refuse to attack Christians as a group since I happen to be one of them. I'm the exact opposite of what he is claiming.

We agree and disagree on this subject bro. We at least understand each others feelings while others do not.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:57 PM

OK honest question for you bro. Why do you blame Christians for being against abortion?????? Why do you ASSume only Christians are against killing babies?

I have stated many. many, many times on this board I am against abortion and I have been so since before I was a Christian. Why do you feel the need to bash Christians?

Christians on the far right and in the federalist society are to blame for this already settled law being abruptly overturned. Ban all abortion. Ban GAY. Ban TRANS. Ban Civil Rights. These things are the White Supremacist Christian Agenda we are looking down the barrel at. And before you or some other GORer says I'm going too far, each of these people said this would never happen and then they did it. You think I give a crap about a SC like that? Like Christians like those? And I don't blame all Christians, just the ones who want abortion banned for THEIR MORALITY SAFESPACE. But this is unforgivable IMO and there will be a price paid at the polls for years to come. You'll see.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:57 PM

Freudian slip?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:58 PM
I would think that might be better than an idiotic response.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING

Freudian slip?

Did seeing the word excite you 40? smh
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 07:59 PM

First, I think religion is the dumbest thing on earth, next to a Trump. I don't fault anyone for believing whatever they want, but I do fault those who would push it on a country that DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THEIR VALUES. I have never seen a million women show up to a march asking the government to take away the right to control their own bodies. Have you?

Second, at the point you use religion against me or others, I will fight you in the streets. No different that the Taliban IMO.

So since you think religion is dumb you feel that gives you the right to bash the hell out of those of us who are religious, yet you cry when those of us who are complian about those who are not. Nice use of double standards saywhat
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:01 PM
I just wish he would stop hitting on us.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:06 PM
Christians on the far right and in the federalist society are to blame for this already settled law being abruptly overturned. Ban all abortion.

Funny almost every Christian I know is against abortion, but they don't want to ban all abortions. Most will agree that in the case of rape, or incest (which would also include rape) should be exempt. I myself with this decision. but am fine with leaving it up to the woman.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:07 PM
So since you think religion is dumb you feel that gives you the right to bash the hell out of those of us who are religious, yet you cry when those of us who are complian about those who are not. Nice use of double standards saywhat

NOPE. I bash the hell out of everything I don't like. You know me better than that. But yes, screw bible thumpers who want to force us into New Gilead. If the religious don't want to allow abortions, then nobody should get one at church or if they love Jesus. Other than that, they don't get a say. My wife is a Christian, you saying I hate her too? She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others. Good thing for her, better for me.

Now keep talking trash. We don't have to be friends, I'm good with that. Are you?
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:07 PM
"Christians on the far right and in the federalist society are to blame for this already settled law being abruptly overturned. Ban all abortion. Ban GAY. Ban TRANS. Ban Civil Rights. These things are the White Supremacist Christian Agenda we are looking down the barrel at. And before you or some other GORer says I'm going too far, each of these people said this would never happen and then they did it."

Except, that hasn't happened.

Abortion is not banned. It will be up to the states. Gay, etc isn't banned. My son is married, here in Ohio. Civil rights?

But when it comes to gun rights, you're all for banning them? And you, threatening to fight people? Class act, not.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:30 PM

NOPE. I bash the hell out of everything I don't like. You know me better than that. But yes, screw bible thumpers who want to force us into New Gilead. If the religious don't want to allow abortions, then nobody should get one at church or if they love Jesus. Other than that, they don't get a say. My wife is a Christian, you saying I hate her too? She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others. Good thing for her, better for me.

Now keep talking trash. We don't have to be friends, I'm good with that. Are you?

We will be friends no matter how many times we disagree on a subject unless you chose to end our friendship. I am not that petty.

Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:38 PM
So it's OK if you bash things you don;t like but your not OK if somebody else does the same thing. That says a lot about you bro and everybody can see that.

She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others.

I breath just fine. As far as your wife.... I prefer to keep her out of this as I have never seen, or talked to her.

BTW why do you think non believers have the right to impose their world view on others but Christians do not????????
Posted By: mac Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:41 PM
Abortion is not banned.

arch...stop the BS...A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO DECIDE IS GONE..!

The 30% who want to take WOMAN'S RIGHT AWAY won't stop with some half measure...

How many of those DEEPLY RELIGIOUS Republican appointed justices lied like hell about this one issue to make sure they could do their duty for the minority of Americans...HOW MANY GOP JUSTICES LIED LIKE HELL?

Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:43 PM
and how many woman murdered their own babies and called it anything but murder just so they could live with theirselves?
Posted By: mac Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:46 PM
When you start having babies, then you have right to speak on A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by mac
Abortion is not banned.

The 30% who want to take WOMAN'S RIGHT AWAY won't stop with some half measure...

How many of those DEEPLY RELIGIOUS Republican appointed justices lied like hell about this one issue to make sure they could do their duty for the minority of Americans...HOW MANY GOP JUSTICES LIED LIKE HELL?

Can you define what a woman is? nanner
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by mac
Abortion is not banned.

That is not my understanding of this, at this time. My understanding is the SCOTUS said - MAY say - send it to the states, to elected people, for them to decide.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by mac
When you start having babies, then you have right to speak on A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

Oh really... When you become a mass murderer then you have the right to speak against mass murders
notallthere

See how stupid your comment was?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:54 PM
So it's OK if you bash things you don;t like but your not OK if somebody else does the same thing. That says a lot about you bro and everybody can see that.

She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others.

I breath just fine. As far as your wife.... I prefer to keep her out of this as I have never seen, or talked to her.

BTW why do you think non believers have the right to impose their world view on others but Christians do not????????

Let's not conflate the majority with non-believers. If the majority of the country wanted this crap, I'd have to swallow it. But 69% don't. That means only 41% OR LESS do. And it's in no way murder, but if you want to say I'm in favor of baby killing, I'm cool with that. Hell, I have to live with fascist among us, what's worse about being called a baby killer?
Posted By: mac Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:59 PM
GM...you have a baby yet?
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:59 PM
That means 69 percent of those serveyed. How many Americans were survereyed????? 100, 1,000, 1,000,000
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 08:59 PM
Nope but I still look 6 months preggers.
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 09:01 PM
Your 69 percent want it with limitations.

That number falls drastically when it comes to late term abortions.

That number falls drastically when it comes to using abortion as birth control.
Posted By: mac Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 09:07 PM
GM...Another thing...those preaching and professing just HOW RELIGIOUS THEY ARE as if there is some kind of score card..or that you're gonna show the rest that professing your degree of religiousness somehow gives you a right to CONTROL WOMEN RIGHT OVER HER OWN BODY...that's sick.

Those who have to post their score card are worse than those who simply do their best live their lives in accordance to their beliefs...think about that for more than a minute.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by mac
Abortion is not banned.

That is not my understanding of this, at this time. My understanding is the SCOTUS said - MAY say - send it to the states, to elected people, for them to decide.

No comment on this macie?
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 09:14 PM
I am a Christian. I make mistakes every single day. I have never been and never will be perfect. I don't want control over any womans body, But unlike yourself I don't want the woman to have the right to slaughter her innocent baby That my friend is SICk a woman killing her own child. You would be one of the first to complane if she killed her baby a week after it came out of her womb, but you cheer her on if she does so before the baby comes out of her vagina.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 10:15 PM

You seem like a real b/a bro. Let me know if you're going to any games this year so I can stay home. rofl
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 10:22 PM
That means 69 percent of those serveyed. How many Americans were survereyed????? 100, 1,000, 1,000,000

Poll after poll shows this, numerous polls. Your thinking on the matter is an outlier. Roll the rock out of the way and leave the cave, then you'd know this.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 10:30 PM
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address..

Got a PM about this and had to search for it. While I don't want to participate in this forum, what you are uttering is a lie.

I would never give anyone my address because I have a family, but I would have met you somewhere and even would have allowed you to make the first move. But none of this happened and you are telling a lie.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 10:34 PM
You beat up Vers?

NOPE. He wouldn't give me his address..

Got a PM about this and had to search for it. While I don't want to participate in this forum, what you are uttering is a lie.

I would never give anyone my address because I have a family, but I would have met you somewhere and even would have allowed you to make the first move. But none of this happened and you are telling a lie.
He's a b/a bro, watch your back! Anyone talking about how tough they are on a message board *shudder* that just has me shaking in my shoes. I, for one, am turning full blown leftacist... just to avoid the confrontation!
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 10:54 PM
He's spoken of his health issues before. He's not fighting anybody.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:02 PM
Vers, everybody saw us fight, everybody saw me say it. But this isn't about that. It's about being mouthed off to like "bring it lefty". Or whatever it was this time around. And if you want to call me a liar, people can look it up.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:08 PM
Tell me exactly what you mean by b/a? Don't bother lying.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:34 PM
bada$$... you're an internet gangster.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:55 PM

You seem like a real b/a bro. Let me know if you're going to any games this year so I can stay home. rofl

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/03/22 11:58 PM
Bro, I'll challenge any man to a push-up contest... I can still drop and do my age, and I ain't no young pup lol.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 12:27 AM
I could do my age when I was a lot younger.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 12:32 AM
Vers, everybody saw us fight, everybody saw me say it. But this isn't about that. It's about being mouthed off to like "bring it lefty". Or whatever it was this time around. And if you want to call me a liar, people can look it up.

You threaten people with violence then get your little tighty whities in a bunch over "bring it leftie'? You might want to get some thicker skin or you will get eaten alive.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 12:42 AM
bada$$... you're an internet gangster.

Is being somebody who doesn't take crap really so foreign to you? Am I an internet b/a for not thinking it's ok to be called out? If I was this b/a like you say, I'd be in here all the time saying let's take it outside. You never see me doing that, but I won't take it either. Unlike you ilks misconception, there are real men on this side of the aisle too. And I'm sure if I talked to you like you were a punk and said come get some, you'd be hot too.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 12:50 AM
Take crap? On a message board?? lol

First, you deal out a lot more crap than you ever take, mostly because most don't bother to waste their time. You've made a meme of yourself with all the "Facist! Trump! and Shut up!" b.s. Now you're going to talk about "that one time" you were going to beat someone's a$$? C'mon man.

I'm glad you're a "real man", congrats. But truth be told, I'm not sure playing "come get some" on a message board holds many man-card stamps. Talk to me like a punk to my face? You got some.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 01:03 AM
So your issue is that I won't take crap on a message board, but you would be good if I blasted somebody saying the same crap to my face?. But, yeah, I'm a meme. rolleyes I don't care who or where you are, I'm not taking that at anytime without saying my piece too. And if it was too my face, same as you.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 01:20 AM
Lol. I don't have an issue. You have issues... I have tissues... dry your eyes, tough guy. Come to a game, I'll but you a drink, with any luck AOC will be serving it up. thumbsup
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 01:24 AM
Fate, I WOULD have a beer with you anytime, just not today. And if I truly was an internet tough guy, which I'm not, I wouldn't let you buy. Nope.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 03:43 PM

I haven't seen anyone on the left trying to force you to get "gay married" or have an abortion or stop going to church. You seem to be confusing views with actions. Nobody has asked you to abandon your views or religion. Nobody has asked me to abandon mine. Giving women a choice and treating those in the gay community equally isn't imposing anything on you.
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 05:33 PM
Many Christians feel they’re being persecuted when they can’t trample the rights of others.
Posted By: PrplPplEater Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Many Christians feel they’re being persecuted when they can’t trample the rights of others.

Many others feel they're being persecuted when they can't trample the rights of Christians.

I'm not picking a side as I'm definitely not a Catholic/Christian, but I am pointing out that the sentence is equally true when restructured.
It's a timeless battle.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 05:49 PM
When did anyone try to "trample the rights of Christmas"? I'm not saying it didn't happen but I've certainly seen a lot of claims concerning that which held zero validity. I've never had anyone try to stop or restrict my Christmas traditions or any other holiday for that matter even though many of them are steeped in pagan customs. If you're speaking about the separation of church and state I don't think that's really a "trample on your rights" issue. I think that's an issue of placing the beliefs of one religion over all others. The christian religion. It's like saying the very places you help pay taxes to support can be used for religious symbolism. At that point the question becomes whose rights are really being trampled on? I don't consider restricting a nativity scene from Courthouse Square an attempt to trample on the rights of Christmas.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 06:02 PM
When did anyone try to "trample the rights of Christmas"? I'm not saying it didn't happen but I've certainly seen a lot of claims concerning that which held zero validity. I've never had anyone try to stop or restrict my Christmas traditions or any other holiday for that matter even though many of them are steeped in pagan customs. If you're speaking about the separation of church and state I don't think that's really a "trample on your rights" issue. I think that's an issue of placing the beliefs of one religion over all others. The christian religion. It's like saying the very places you help pay taxes to support can be used for religious symbolism. At that point the question becomes whose rights are really being trampled on? I don't consider restricting a nativity scene from Courthouse Square an attempt to trample on the rights of Christmas.

As a quick off the cuff response you can see the decision rendered this week:

May 02, 2022
Shurtleff v. Boston (20-1800)
Because Boston’s flag-raising program did not constitute government speech, Boston’s refusal to let petitioners fly their flag violated the Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment

A private group was told no on flying a Christian flag. SCOTUS sided with the group in this one. A small example but if you don't think some people aren't trying to trample the rights of Christians you really aren't paying attention.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 06:09 PM
Separation of church and state. That seems not to mean anything anymore. Using government property to support a religion is not an attack on anyone and this has nothing to do with Christmas.

Do you think the church of Satan should deserve that same right?
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 06:29 PM
Separation of church and state. That seems not to mean anything anymore. Using government property to support a religion is not an attack on anyone and this has nothing to do with Christmas.

Do you think the church of Satan should deserve that same right?

The ruling from SCOTUS would have said so and I concur.

Did you read the decision or did you argue out of habit?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 06:43 PM
I know you love to label giving you an example that shows holes in your points an argument. I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between debating an issue and arguing. The SCOTUS at this point and has for some time been nothing more than an arm of one political party or the other. Presidents actually use what they can accomplish with appointing SCOTUS judges as a part of their political campaigns.

Let's see how Christians react when the flag of the church of satan is flying over their local courthouse. If you truly feel the church of satan should hold the same right to fly their flag as the Christians did under the same set of circumstances I commend you. Most people aren't open minded enough to feel that way.

I think the smart thing to do would have been to avoid all of that by maintaining the separation of church and state. Hopefully you can understand that's not an argument. Other than your false claim that I was arguing with you, this is known as a discussion comparing two differing points of view.

But just watch what you will see if a flag of the church of satan ever flies over a courthouse. The vast majority of the very same people who felt they had the right to fly their flag will call flying the flag of the church of satan as yet another attack on Christianity. It's the way this game is played.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 07:06 PM
So you didn't read it, you just wanted to argue.

The decision was an unanimous so let's rule out the idea it was based on a political preference. The entire court held that this was a First amendment issue. Boston argued using the Establishment clause but this was found to not apply as it was not government speech, rather private speech. Boston did not vet ANY OTHER flag ever requested to fly. They chose the Christian flag to disallow. The original point was trampling the rights of Christians. Evidently just this week SCOTUS ruled that Boston did. It is a single example, it answers your question and proves the point. The fact it was granted cert by the court and found in a 9-0 way says Boston "trampled the rights of Christians."

You mentioned trampling the rights of Christmas but that makes no sense. If you really meant trampling the rights of Christmas instead of replying to PrplPplEater's comment about Christians then the SCOTUS decision isn't as applicable.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 07:22 PM
So did it say it trampled the rights of Christians anywhere in that decision? I highly doubt that. Or is that the conclusion you came to?

You seem to indicate that anyone who questions an opinion or debates a topic is arguing. It must have escaped you that's how social media works. People of differing opinions discuss and debate topics from differing perspectives. Your lack in understanding that very basic concept speaks much more about you than it does me.

Maybe we should all just sit in a circle, hold hands and sing Kum ba yah?
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 08:34 PM
I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between debating an issue and arguing.

That's rich.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/04/22 08:38 PM
So did it say it trampled the rights of Christians anywhere in that decision? I highly doubt that. Or is that the conclusion you came to?

You seem to indicate that anyone who questions an opinion or debates a topic is arguing. It must have escaped you that's how social media works. People of differing opinions discuss and debate topics from differing perspectives. Your lack in understanding that very basic concept speaks much more about you than it does me.

Maybe we should all just sit in a circle, hold hands and sing Kum ba yah?

They said it violated the First amendment rights of the partitioners. That could very likely be seen as "trampling".

It isn't anyone who argues, it is specifically you. You make wild assertions, get handed evidence you don't read and then continue to argue. That is here for the fight. You want to be taken seriously, read a SCOTUS decision, understand what it says and make a cogent rebuttal. It is obvious you didn't bother to read it as you argued, incorrectly, that it was a partisan decision.

I don't expect everyone to agree on every topic, especially when we are talking about opinions, but if can't be bothered to actually try to make proper points then why would anyone take you seriously? it is fine if you are here to fight, that is valid, but you could own it instead of being sophist.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 03:20 PM
You actually haven't cited any evidence. You gave no links to your source. When pressed on it the decision certainly did not say anyone's rights were trampled on. That's your own translation of what you think the decision means. You see, that's not how any of this has worked since this board began. You give a link to your source and if there is something specific you wish to point out you quote that part as your evidence of the point you are making.

Here you said there was a case you wished to cite, but you didn't cite it. You claimed it said something but did not quote where it said that. When pressed on it, come to find out it didn't say what you claimed it did. You didn't actually cite any case or anything stated in the case. It's not my job to look up a case and read it to make your point. Then you reach some conclusion that it certainly doesn't make which is that Christianity is under attack.

In our back and forth only one of us has been accusatory in regards to our motives. Only one of us had cast aspersions on the other one. That's how one conducts themselves when they are trying to start a fight. That person wasn't me. I think you could use a mirror.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 03:21 PM
I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between debating an issue and arguing.

That's rich.

Thanks for helping make my point. Nothing about the topic, nothing of substance included. Just trying to start an argument.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 03:22 PM
Did you need me to hold your hand and link directly to SCOTUS' site then point to the PDF download?

I'm thought you were more grown up than that. My mistake.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 03:28 PM
I'm sorry you feel the need once again to take personal shots because you don't understand that it's up to you to give sources to make your point and not mine. Yet you claim it's me who wants to argue.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 04:05 PM
I'm sorry you feel the need once again to take personal shots because you don't understand that it's up to you to give sources to make your point and not mine. Yet you claim it's me who wants to argue.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-1800_7lho.pdf

Right there on the front page of SCOTUS' site, very latest decision rendered. Teach a man to fish and all that.

Ironically you argued without knowing where the actual sorce material is, which indicates you didn't read it. THAT is being here for the fight. And if you hate personal shots maybe you should stop taking them, you get back what you give and your derision towards anyone that doesn't agree with your "I said so I am right <insert lots of little laughing guys>" is legend.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 04:19 PM
So now you will be getting it back. Let me splain it to you Lucy......

A defense attorney isn't responsible to make the prosecutions case for them. When the prosecution is making their case, they are responsible to turn over the evidence to the defense and provide evidence to make their case. You made a false claim that lacks evidence. For some reason you think it's up to me to help prove your case. That's not the way any of this works.

And no, what you claimed is not stated in this decision. Nowhere does it say that anyone is "trying to trample the rights of Christians" as you claimed it did. Nobody had to read it to know that was a lie. Now you just keep whining about how people are supposed to believe that the decision says something it does not say.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 04:29 PM
So now you will be getting it back. Let me splain it to you Lucy......

A defense attorney isn't responsible to make the prosecutions case for them. When the prosecution is making their case, they are responsible to turn over the evidence to the defense and provide evidence to make their case. You made a false claim that lacks evidence. For some reason you think it's up to me to help prove your case. That's not the way any of this works.

And no, what you claimed is not stated in this decision. Nowhere does it say that anyone is "trying to trample the rights of Christians" as you claimed it did. Nobody had to read it to know that was a lie. Now you just keep whining about how people are supposed to believe that the decision says something it does not say.

Again you are snide and didn't read the decision nor did you apply that to the point made.

I would say that anyone denying a enumerated protected right in COTUS is trampling rights. The city of Boston saw a christian flag and denied it out of hand. SCOTUS said this was not appropriate in this case. This was the original reply to "trample the rights of Christmas(sic)". The decision was released this week, it is an example of same and all it takes is one positive example to rule out a negative statement.

Ironic you treat people horribly but you expect others to be considerate to you. I don't really mean ironic, I'm being nice.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 04:57 PM
I don't care if you are considerate or not. I can play it any way you want to. You don't deserve consideration but in this case I gave it to you anyway and you decided to take it in another direction. That's fine.

Yes "you would say". Which is a conclusion you reached based on something that was in no way stated in the decision. That's your right to reach any conclusion you wish.

I'm being nice

I'm thought you were more grown up than that.

Do I need to splain this to you as well?

Now you can continue with your tantrum and claim that a conclusion you reached means that was something the decision stated. It clearly was not stated in their conclusion. .
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 05:55 PM
I don't care if you are considerate or not. I can play it any way you want to. You don't deserve consideration but in this case I gave it to you anyway and you decided to take it in another direction. That's fine.

Yes "you would say". Which is a conclusion you reached based on something that was in no way stated in the decision. That's your right to reach any conclusion you wish.

I'm being nice

I'm thought you were more grown up than that.

Do I need to splain this to you as well?

Now you can continue with your tantrum and claim that a conclusion you reached means that was something the decision stated. It clearly was not stated in their conclusion. .

Do you dislike someone speaking to you in the way you treat others? Shocking since you act the bully here and we know bullies don't like it when they get push back. Especially when that is all they have an can't make a cogent debate point about the original issue.

Quoting:

For the foregoing reasons, we conclude that Boston’s flagraising program does not express government speech. As a
result, the city’s refusal to let Shurtleff and Camp Constitution fly their flag based on its religious viewpoint violated
the Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment.
We reverse the First Circuit’s contrary judgment and remand the
case for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.
It is so ordered

This is not MY opinion. It is the conclusion the court reached. The petitioners were denied their first amendment rights due to the christian nature of their speech. Spin, lie, cheat, steal or stomp your feet. This is what the court ruled, it is an example of "trample the rights of Christmas(sic)" which you asserted does not happen.

Do you want to continue to ignore the whole point so you can point fingers someone doesn't give rat's patootie about your feeling or can you at some point make a reasoned opinion, contrary or not? If you wish to do the former maybe you should just start a blog so you can do it where people who might care can read it.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 06:05 PM
First you whine and then you go on to quote something that in no way states what you claimed it said.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 06:38 PM
First you whine and then you go on to quote something that in no way states what you claimed it said.

Get glasses in says their 1A rights were violated.

Please walk me through your twisting on that to how you conclude those words do not exist.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 06:50 PM
You have reached the conclusion that the SCOTUS ruling means that the rights of christians were "trampled on". Which means

To inflict injury or destruction especially contemptuously or ruthlessly

That is a conclusion you reached and not stated in the decision of the court. You have a right to your own opinion. That doesn't make your opinion a fact.

It's okay man, just breath.
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/05/22 07:22 PM
You have reached the conclusion that the SCOTUS ruling means that the rights of christians were "trampled on". Which means

To inflict injury or destruction especially contemptuously or ruthlessly

That is a conclusion you reached and not stated in the decision of the court. You have a right to your own opinion. That doesn't make your opinion a fact.

It's okay man, just breath.

Ok. So you asked "When did anyone try to 'trample the rights of Christmas(sic)'?"

While this might not be the most egregious example of trampling the groups' 1A rights were violated. You can interpret that as being inconsequential if you like, but when a government entity denies a group their 1A rights solely because of religion, regardless of their stated excuse, that is trampling. Keep in mind that government entities are the elephant in the equation, they hold more power that individuals. Governments can compel, by force or threat of force their edicts, so when they withhold rights from individuals that is huge to me. We have no real way of redressing those violations than a court that also works for that government.

A right delayed is also a right denied, and the partitioners were denied their rights since 2017.

Bear in mind also I mention this is merely an example to counter your question. The logic does dictate if there is a single example to counter your assertion than your assertion is false. I'm not doing homework for you, believe what you want to believe, but currently the christian faith is under attack. It is counter to the many agendas of today, but that is a discussion for different thread. I see it in my daily life most days in one way or another, some seriously egregious and some more mild. I am not a follower, but I do believe people have a right to believe what they wish to if they don't hurt others without people attacking them or trampling their rights.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/11/22 07:01 PM
Does anyone really believe this guy was elected president?

Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/11/22 08:02 PM
Just over half the country that voted for him does. Next question, grasshopper?
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/11/22 09:40 PM

Do you understand fractions?

81 million votes.
329 million US population.
More like less than a quarter.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/11/22 10:21 PM

81 million votes.

Well you have things like eligibility. Then you have things like giving enough of a damn to show up at the polls if you are eligible.

The wording of a sentence like OCD just wrote becomes a bit long and painful if you want to articulate it truly accurately. For the purposes of the context and his intent I think that most would not struggle to understand that he's saying of all the eligible voters who actually voted in the last presidential election, more than half of them total voters did in fact vote for him.

I've seen a bunch of really excellent posts and actual real political discussion on these boards today. Be nice to see if we can keep that going. To that point - the question would be why does the USA have such low voter turnout and what can we do to change it?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...st-developed-countries-in-voter-turnout/
Posted By: FrankZ Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/11/22 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by mgh888
I've seen a bunch of really excellent posts and actual real political discussion on these boards today. Be nice to see if we can keep that going. To that point - the question would be why does the USA have such low voter turnout and what can we do to change it?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...st-developed-countries-in-voter-turnout/

Because we have a news media that pushes anger and fear to sell ads and does so with impunity.

"Trump is a criminal and must be stopped at all costs!" - MSNBC, CNN etc.

"Biden will destroy everything if he can find his own pants!" - FOX, OAN etc.

We've been pitted against each other in a game that the only winner is the pockets of the media companies. I find it interesting when people say "I know the media is biased but <that other side> is more biased."

Couple the media with people who are too lazy to go and read. Their talking head of choice tells them something and the believe it without hesitation. Go find primary sources. Read the actual transcript of the press conference, not some opinion piece on what was said, especially since we now know all news media is biased and will tell you what happened in a way to get you angry at those guys over there. Political debate has become a serious game of "but your guy is a nazi!"
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/12/22 12:13 AM

81 million votes.

You got the point. And yes I understand them.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/12/22 11:44 AM
To that point - the question would be why does the USA have such low voter turnout and what can we do to change it?

Because BOTH sides give us nothing but trash as a choice. Give people good folks to vote for and they will show up to vote IMO. Give nothing but trash on either side to vote for and they figure why bother.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/12/22 08:25 PM
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/13/22 07:09 AM
Biden calls Trump the ‘great MAGA king,’ bashes Scott’s tax plan

President Biden on Wednesday labeled former President Trump the “great MAGA king” and bashed Republicans, notably Sen. Rick Scott (Fla.), for their plan to combat inflation.

“Under my predecessor — the great MAGA king — the deficit increased every single year he was president. The first year of my presidency, the first year, I reduced the deficit, literally reduced the deficit by $350 billion, first year,” he said in remarks at an International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers conference in Chicago.

Biden has been highlighting deficit reduction as a way to fight inflation in order to respond to criticism from Republicans that his American Rescue Plan, which had the price tag of $1.9 trillion and passed early last year, negatively impacted the economy.

“My Republican colleagues say these programs to help the working class and middle-class people, that, they say, that’s why we have inflation. They’re dead wrong,” Biden said on Wednesday.

He argued that “reducing the deficit is one of the main ways that we can ease inflationary pressures.”

The president brought up Scott’s proposed tax plan, which he has attacked recently while comparing it to his administration’s plan to combat inflation. Scott is the head of Senate Republicans’ campaign arm.

“I call it the ultra-MAGA plan, Make America Great Again plan,” he said of Scott’s proposal.

Biden and White House press secretary Jen Psaki this week have criticized the Republican Party for embracing what they call an “ultra-MAGA agenda.”

“Right now, the majority of our Republican friends just see things differently. They don’t want to solve inflation just by lowering the cost. They want to solve it by raising taxes and lowering your income,” Biden said. “If I didn’t see the actual document, I’d think I was making it up.”

“The ultra-MAGA Republicans’ proposal puts, here’s what it does, it puts social security, Medicare — this is the Republican plan now, the only one out there — and Medicaid on the chopping block every five years,” he added.

The proposal released by Scott earlier this year calls for imposing federal income taxes on Americans who currently pay none and sunsetting all federal legislation after five years, presumably including programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

Biden and Scott have been fighting through statements this week. Biden on Tuesday said he thinks Scott “has a problem” in response to criticism from Scott that the president is “incapacitated and incoherent.”

The White House has previously gone after Scott, highlighting that aspects of his proposed plan would raise taxes on middle-class and lower-income Americans.

“I proposed a minimum tax for billionaires, but congressional Republicans have proposed the minimum tax for teachers, firefights and electricians,” Biden said on Wednesday.

Biden has also tied congressional Republicans to Scott’s plan, although other Republican lawmakers have either distanced themselves from Scott’s proposal or declined to embrace it.

The president on Wednesday also bashed Republicans for not supporting the PRO Act, which has stalled in Congress. The bill would stiffen penalties for employers who violate workers’ rights and strengthen protections for employees against retaliation.

“Let’s be clear, for our Republican friends, you can’t say you’re working, you’re for working for people and vote against the PRO Act. It’s not consistent,” Biden said.

https://thehill.com/news/administra...-great-maga-king-bashes-scotts-tax-plan/

Sounds perfectly sane to me.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/13/22 02:56 PM
Biden going with the new, improved "Ultra-MAGA" moniker. rofl

That will scare people into thinking the new degenerates are even better, stronger, faster... more scary... more likely to take away all your democracy and leave you with just enough gas money to go sell your soul for a loaf of bread.

Oh, boy, lol... if only these episodes were animated. rofl
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/13/22 05:46 PM
Nah, I think as long as the Dems can remind Americans just how close the trumpians came to overthrowing the election the better it is for them. People have short attention spans. Some would like to brush it off and downplay it because that would favor them. They should never forget.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/14/22 02:23 AM
Yep, to both of you. Biden is only going part of the way. He should paint the whole fascist insurrectionist racist white supremacy criminal coddling right wing for the family friendly, gun loving, bible thumping mob rabble they are. Good to see we're on the same page Fate. thumbsup

Spot on PIT! I mean we COULD make it sound more extreme (that scares them), but overall I agree. wink Just that kind of mood tonight.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/14/22 02:31 AM
"He should paint the whole fascist insurrectionist racist white supremacy criminal coddling right wing for the family friendly, gun loving, bible thumping mob rabble they are" This precisely why no one with a brain takes you seriously.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 03:11 AM
It continues...

Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 03:17 AM
You are a mean person, in my opinion. Making fun of one's cognitive abilities is cruel.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 03:26 AM
Maybe so, but Biden is leader of the free world. And its an embarrasing look for our country. You have to wonder who is in control of what appears on the teleprompter. Because its not Biden. Who is actually running this country?
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 03:28 AM
The US Government sold out to China years ago.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 03:36 AM
Yeah, okay. But, I don't like people who are mean-spirited.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 05:59 AM
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 03:36 PM
We saw what happens when you let a president write his own material before Biden.
Posted By: Ballpeen Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 03:47 PM
At least the President looks smart compared to his new press secretary. I almost feel sorry for her.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 04:00 PM
She does look far more like someone Trump would have appointed press secretary. I'll give you that.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 04:08 PM
Maybe so, but Biden is leader of the free world. And its an embarrasing look for our country.

Honestly - and if world opinion now means something to many - there was no greater embarrassment to the USA in it's entire history than #45. It doesn't matter if you want to talk about withing North America, Europe, Australasia. Anyone I have spoken to outside of the USA thought Trump was a complete joke. Biden and his word salad gaffes might not be a great look - it's not in the same galaxy as the former POTUS. When that was mentioned during his administration most Trump supporters or those on the right would say they didn't care what the ROTW said and thought.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 04:09 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-world-views-biden-trump-us-gallup-world-polls-2022-4
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 04:19 PM
rofl

And vomit tastes better than poop.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 04:25 PM
rofl

And vomit tastes better than poop.

I mean in a Utopian alternate reality, sure our politics and politicians would all be crackerjack good and working together for the good of our country and in fact, they'd be so good at that we'd be helping the rest of the world because our sht wouldn't smell and we'd be just one happy melting pot of a nation.

The reality is that there are two choices. Both bad. One is less bad than the other. Observing and pointing that out is contextual and reasonable. I have no idea if you or Eve or any other poster on this board has ever expressed an opinion that the ROTW and their opinion doesn't matter when defending Trump - but it was expressed a good amount here and anywhere else online.... so when I see a former Trump supporter concerned about the optics of Biden, I think the comparison is very justified.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 04:33 PM
Are you concerned about the car you're driving today or the one you traded-in for it?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 05:03 PM
The sad reality is that these are the choices both parties give us. The fact you made the comparison of garbage to poop pretty much points to that exact thing. As for your example, your new car doesn't impact the current situation you may find yourself in. It wasn't a contributing factor to long term policies that are cumulative over time. If people were being honest they would openly admit that both the garbage and the poop helped lead us to where we are now. They both stink to high heaven and have helped put the stench in the air we are currently smelling.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 05:07 PM
The sad reality is that these are the choices both parties give us. The fact you made the comparison of garbage to poop pretty much points to that exact thing. As for your example, your new car doesn't impact the current situation you may find yourself in. It wasn't a contributing factor to long term policies that are cumulative over time. If people were being honest they would openly admit that both the garbage and the poop helped lead us to where we are now. They both stink to high heaven and have helped put the stench in the air we are currently smelling.

Great post.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 10:12 PM
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 10:14 PM

Oh look someone put together a video of a guy who has a speech disorder. Cool.
Posted By: mgh888 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 10:15 PM

That is a good post. And as briefly touched on in another recent post - why do we have such crap to choose between? Blame the voters and the public for being too stoopid or too apathetic to care and do something about it.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/19/22 10:29 PM
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/20/22 12:31 AM

How can you not post that headline? I will just to see heads explode:

Global approval of the US shot up 15 points during Biden's first year after crashing under Trump, new polling finds

lmao@u40
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/20/22 06:11 PM
rofl

Well China certainly loves Joe and his boy.

The Taliban think Joe is just peachy.

That right there is a whole lot of people for a poll.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/20/22 09:02 PM
The deal Trump made with the Taliban makes him more popular than anyone.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/20/22 09:44 PM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/22/22 07:26 PM
Here is our great "leader" showing strength and confidence!!!!

Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/22/22 11:06 PM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/23/22 12:45 AM
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/23/22 01:43 AM
j/c

CERTAIN POSTERS SHOW NO SIGNS OF HAVING ANY COGNITIVE ABILITY OR SKILLS

The 8 Core Cognitive Capacities
- Sustained Attention.
- Response Inhibition.
- Speed of Information Processing.
- Cognitive Flexibility.
- Multiple Simultaneous Attention.
- Working Memory.
- Category Formation.
- Pattern Recognition.

T shaped cans of Red Elephant crap have none of these abilities. You need a brain for that.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/23/22 10:14 PM
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/23/22 10:29 PM
Showing videos of biden looking the fool is too easy. I watch them, but I don't post them. Not that I'm against you posting them. It's just too easy.

The left wingers went to town on Trump. About time they get the retaliation imo.

Dude has no clue who he even is.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/24/22 01:15 AM
[Linked Image from reform4syria.org]
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/24/22 04:06 AM
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/24/22 05:42 AM
So a straight forward 'Yes' upsets you?

But this didn't?

Rage, Rocket Man and the price of Donald Trump’s vanity

US allies’ policy of working to minimise the president’s impact is running out of road

The rage in the White House is unbounded. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un — “Little Rocket Man”, the US president calls him — must be destroyed. The international nuclear agreement with Iran is the worst deal ever. Free trade is a conspiracy against the US. America’s allies are freeloaders. It is a struggle not to conclude the real and present danger to international peace and security now sits at the point of collision between Donald Trump’s narcissism and the limits on US power.

As a candidate, Mr Trump promised to bury liberal internationalism. He would throw off global entanglements in favour of America-first nationalism. As president, he now wants the world to do as he tells, or tweets, it. Mr Trump is unaccustomed to defiance, especially from those with foreign-sounding names from unfamiliar places on the map. In threatening to eviscerate Pyongyang or disavowing the nuclear accord with Tehran, the president is nothing so much as an angry ego confounded by the failure to get his own way.

The outbursts have consequences, something I was reminded of during a few days this week in Seoul. The drums of war beat more ominously when you are within easy range of North Korea’s artillery batteries. Not so much because South Koreans live in permanent fear. These are stoics grown accustomed to the threat from the north. More because, in Mr Kim, Pyongyang has a leader as volatile as the US president. The rules of containment, deterrence and the rest depend on a certain predictability on both sides.

Old wounds have never properly healed in east Asia, injecting a visceral quality into competing nationalisms. The post-1945 American-led system gave Europe a collective security architecture and incentives to promote reconciliation and integration. As Hahm Chaibong, the director of the Seoul think-tank the Asan Institute, writes in a paper presented this week at a gathering of the Korea Global Forum, east Asia has had to make do with a “hub-and-spoke” arrangement that leaves allies each and individually beholden to the US.

When Mr Trump talks of going to war to halt Pyongyang’s nuclear programme, the interests of the region are brushed aside. What matters is that Mr Kim may soon have a missile capable of reaching the American west coast. Seoul rarely gets a mention — even though it would face devastating retaliation. When the president says he can deliver a “knockout” blow to North Korea he discounts the potential loss of countless thousands of South Korean lives.

This is all of a piece. To the degree Mr Trump has a foreign policy, he laid it out last month in his speech to the UN General Assembly. Part one avowed that the US had jettisoned the values-based approach of soggy liberal internationalists in favour of one blind to the national choices of others. States should be free to make their own decisions as between liberty and tyranny. Part two established that the inviolability of states was a universal principle that would not be applied, well, universally. Only those playing on the same side of the field as the US could expect to run their affairs free of US interference. Almost everything you hear from Mr Trump is shot through with this contradiction. Bellicose isolationism, I call it.

The temptation is to ignore the president’s ravings. Nine months of dealing with a capricious White House has seen allies turn to a policy of “workaround” — ignore the Twitter storms, deal with the grown-ups, notably US defence secretary Jim Mattis, and hope something can be preserved of the old multilateral system beyond the day of Mr Trump’s departure.

The strategy is running out of road. Mr Trump’s disavowal of the Iran nuclear deal threatens to tear up the most successful exercise in collective security for a generation. At best, it destroys the credibility of the US in international efforts peacefully to forestall further nuclear proliferation. Mr Trump might just as well have hung a sign on the White House declaring Washington can no longer be trusted by friends or adversaries alike.

At worst, it will put Iran back on the road towards a nuclear weapons programme, with all the immense risks that would imply for regional and global peace. Congress could avoid an open breach with America’s allies by declining to re-introduce sanctions against Tehran. The damage to the standing of the US, though, has already been done.

The messaging is plain. Why should North Korea take notice of the international community when the US, the pivotal player in its mind, could renege on any deal? As it happens, Pyongyang does not think it needs any such excuse. Mr Kim seems determined come what may to build a nuclear-tipped missile capable of reaching the US. It still matters that the US has squandered its moral authority.

Restraining Mr Kim, if it is any longer possible, requires a strong and united international coalition embracing Russia and China as well as allies in east Asia and beyond. That in turn demands a US president whose grasp of diplomacy reaches beyond the pugnacious vanity of the bar-room brawler. The price of Mr Trump’s brittle ego may turn out to be war.

https://www.ft.com/content/eb5982b4-b3ff-11e7-a398-73d59db9e399

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

[Linked Image from img.huffingtonpost.com]
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/24/22 04:59 PM
Showing videos of biden looking the fool is too easy. I watch them, but I don't post them. Not that I'm against you posting them. It's just too easy.

The left wingers went to town on Trump. About time they get the retaliation imo.

Dude has no clue who he even is.

That's actually quite true. The only difference really is when you listen to all of the hate filled comments from Trump who attacked anyone who ever disagreed with him. When you consider the lies he spouted and continues to spout about the 2020 election and the results being Jan. 6th, the contrast becomes glaringly clear. What happened on Jan. 6th isn't stopping him from continuing to stoke the his rhetoric that created such violence. Which has to make one wonder, what is it he's actually trying to accomplish?
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/24/22 05:05 PM
Not to mention that they may be easy to make, but all of those videos are heavily edited to make him look even more foolish and dementia ridden. He's nowhere near as bad in reality, but it's damn sure noticeable, hell we talked about that during his run, over and over. Did GOPers think he would improve? You know, like they said Trump would be a better man once in office?
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/24/22 05:21 PM
I've said it before, we were given two crappy choices. Each party have enough voters within them to make this the only choices that have the possibility of being elected. It's a no win situation and none of us actually come out the winners.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/25/22 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
At least the President looks smart compared to his new press secretary. I almost feel sorry for her.

I thought Jen came across as a jerk at times but felt she was at least competent... this one looks lost...
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/25/22 02:04 AM
She was a real ballbuster. I loved her. Never even so much what she said, but how she would say it.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/30/22 11:34 PM
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 12:57 AM
j/c

In news new to anyone that has a clue, Biden has called 9 mm handguns "high caliber"

Now, they may be fast rounds, but they are NOT 'high caliber'. See, this is what people get worried about when dolts that know nothing start talking guns.

""They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-calls-9mm-high-caliber-193242048.html
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 01:17 AM
j/c

In news new to anyone that has a clue, Biden has called 9 mm handguns "high caliber"

Now, they may be fast rounds, but they are NOT 'high caliber'. See, this is what people get worried about when dolts that know nothing start talking guns.

""They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-calls-9mm-high-caliber-193242048.html

Here's the actual interview. Joe's always been ignorant when it comes to firearms, but this caliber nonsense takes it to a new level. He obviously doesn't realize how small a .223 bullet, the round most commonly used in "assault rifles" actually is. If he wants to limit things due to the size of the round, where does that put his 'ol double barrel?

Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 01:21 AM
He, or the person that told him to say that, have no clue about guns.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:06 AM
He, or the person that told him to say that, have no clue about guns.

I don't think anyone told him to say it.... I honestly think anytime he starts going off script he makes senseless comments like this... I truly think he doesn't really have a clue what's going on... I didn't vote for Joe, but was really hoping that we'd get moderate Joe.... what we got was far left Joe who is being influenced by far lefists because his cognitive ability is failing him...
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:13 AM
A word of caution for the Right. If Joe is removed from office, who will replace him and is does that make things better or worse for you?
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:26 AM
A word of caution for the Right. If Joe is removed from office, who will replace him and is does that make things better or worse for you?

Kamila is no better.... what I find interesting is who will be on the ticket in 2024... I can't imagine Joe running again... and frankly, while I agree with most of his policies, I pray Trump doesn't run again...
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:28 AM
He's not going to be removed short of a major medical episode. We had a guy for four years who was not only the dumbest president in my life time (GWB had that bar set pretty low), but he was also corrupt and full on nuts. Biden is nowhere near that point. And there is no who or what if, we have a chain of command and Kamala would be POTUS.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:29 AM
Sorry for the "is does" part. Sheesh!
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:32 AM
Sorry for the "is does" part. Sheesh!

smile no worries - I didn't answer your 'is does'... no... President Harris, IMO, would be no better except I feel that she's at least competent... I just disagree with her historically more than Biden... she's farther left than Biden historically was...
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:34 AM
Killery in '24.

I said it six months in to this crapfest.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:37 AM
I think she's trying, but that ain't happening. Progressives won't vote for her and the DNC knows it.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:39 AM
Yeah Jay.........I don't support the Left or the Right. I was just saying that Harris would be a bigger nightmare for the Right than Biden is.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:40 AM
Well, a progressive candidate has no chance of winning the White House (this time) so it looks like something's gotta give.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:44 AM
I'll vote for a dem. But preferably one that didn't ride a dinosaur to grade school. And one that is more intelligent than 3 of the last four. I could even get behind an independent that was slightly right leaning if the policies were on point and about taking care of regular people first. I think someday soon we will have a progressive POTUS, I fully expect the millennials to deliver one to the oval in the next 20 years. Heck, they might even have a progressive majority across the board at that point. Not sure I'll live to see it, but I would like to.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:46 AM
I'm praying for a moderate.... I tend to lean republican... but if it's trump and a moderate democrat... I'm voting democrat...

If it's Trump vs a far left libral... I'd have to vote trump...
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:47 AM
I don't mean this to be confrontational, but what do you mean by "regular people?"
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:49 AM
Working class, not CEOs, Billionaires, or the 1%. They've had enough tax breaks and special favors. It's time to lift all ships, not just those of the most fortunate. And yes, they are people too, but they are not the common man.
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:51 AM
I think he means Joe The Plumber Jean the androgynous Starbucks barista.
Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 02:53 AM
I'm praying for a moderate.... I tend to lean republican... but if it's trump and a moderate democrat... I'm voting democrat...

I am voting for the person who least screws over my family. My wife has her own business as an Anesthetist even though she works only for one hospital. I own two small businesses. My daughter and son-in-law own a small business. My son manages a chain of an automotive repair business. We are currently getting killed in order to further the "rights" of others.

Tired of rich blanks and free-loaders sucking our blood dry. Give me a candidate that represents the majority of hard-working, honest Americans and stop trotting out scum that feeds the very rich and very lazy.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 03:48 AM
I think he means Joe The Plumber Jean the androgynous Starbucks barista.

Lol, I've had starbucks coffee exactly twice in my life. Neither time was my choice. But, the budtenders of America would have been spot on.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 04:07 AM

I am voting for the person who least screws over my family. My wife has her own business as an Anesthetist even though she works only for one hospital. I own two small businesses. My daughter and son-in-law own a small business. My son manages a chain of an automotive repair business. We are currently getting killed in order to further the "rights" of others.

Tired of rich blanks and free-loaders sucking our blood dry. Give me a candidate that represents the majority of hard-working, honest Americans and stop trotting out scum that feeds the very rich and very lazy.

We're not that far apart. But I see taking care of the working poor/poor, old, and sick as a necessity to make democracy truly work and improve everything for everybody. I'm not big on tax and spend, but we piss away so many tax dollars on ridiculousness, that we could do all the progressive programs on what is currently being spent. But some major corps and 1%ers would lose out on their handouts and tax loopholes, so it will never happen.

I think education, healthcare, and the basic human essentials needed to function in society should be guaranteed rights. If we spend that money that way, it benefits everyone. And when people are living in constant fear, struggling to make it to the next check, knowing the slightest setback could be devasting; they get mental health issues, physical health issues, become non productive, and fill those leech spots you like to point out. Take the pressure of surviving off their backs and the overwhelming majority become contributors to society instead of takers.

But if your whole world is measured in the wealth you control, an idea like this must seem inconceivable. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but they are plain to see and I imagine their lives as the saddest I could imagine from a reflective "quality human being" standpoint. I will never get not striving to better yourself or taking what you have received in life so seriously for granted that you assume all others have exactly the same opportunities or luck, and are just takers if they can't manage without aid. That is a completely out of touch and unrealistic world view IMO, and many tout that view as responsible and conservative. Most old school conservatives I knew and grew up with would give a guy the shirt off his back if he really needed it. You don't see that so much these days.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 05:07 AM
When someone speaks, and looks around for someone, ANYone to applaud her, then cackles like ............hey, do some research on liars. Kamala is the epitome of a liar, and someone looking for any kind of approval, from anyone in the audience.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 05/31/22 05:00 PM
That would be exactly the same thing we had in the prior administration and still 75 million people voted for him to be re-elected.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/01/22 10:44 PM
resident Joe Biden’s approval rating has sunk to a new low, with only 36% of Americans saying they approve of his job performance and 59% saying they disapprove, according to the latest polls from Reuters/Ipsos. Biden’s current approval rating is just a few percentage points higher than the 33% low former President Donald Trump hit in December 2017, according to Reuters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mp;cvid=f46a0f5a439f4597ae4be1c601cf16c3
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 01:17 AM
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 02:51 PM
So his approval rating still isn't as low as Trump's lowest approval rating. Thanks for the update.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 03:35 PM
What about Trump.....Trump Trump Trump Trump!
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 03:41 PM
How sad it was the SB Dawg brought his name into the conversation.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 04:44 PM
How sad it was the SB Dawg brought his name into the conversation.

It was just part of the article
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 05:01 PM
Just clarifying who it was who brought his name up since people love to accuse the left of doing it. I'm thinking j didn't read the thread and didn't understand it was someone on the right who brought it up and I was simply responding to it. You'll have that from time to time. He loves to cast stones at the left for bringing up Trump's name even while he still leads the Republican party and is always on the campaign trail.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 07:43 PM
So his approval rating still isn't as low as Trump's lowest approval rating. Thanks for the update.

I don't know about that: https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-lower-donald-trump-same-stage-presidency-poll-1668931 That's Jan. 13, 2022.

This one is May 22, 2022: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ing-sinks-below-donald-trumps/ar-AAXxk5G

May 31, 2022: https://www.mediaite.com/uncategori...e-democrats-defending-him-on-television/ Headline: "Biden Reportedly ‘Mystified’ His Approval Rating Is Below Trump’s, Wants More Democrats Defending Him on Television"
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/02/22 07:51 PM
I was only commenting on what superbowl posted. But in case you are still wondering......

Quinnipiac poll: President Trump's job approval sinks to 33%

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ps-33-percent-quinnipiac-poll/533370001/

It is true you can pick any pole that favors the point you are trying to make however. Both sides do that.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/05/22 03:39 AM
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/06/22 03:02 PM
Biden hasn't done a one on one interview in 117 days as his staff tries to protect him from stepping in it once again.

BUT...

He will be doing an interview with Comedian Jimmy Kimmel this week!

That right there should be hard hitting! rofl
Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/08/22 05:00 PM
CNN media analyst on Kimmel interview: Biden needs 'exposure' that isn't too 'challenging for him'
President Biden will join Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday for his first major interview in over 100 days

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-m...ew-biden-needs-exposure-isnt-challenging
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/09/22 05:30 AM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/09/22 11:17 PM
Posted By: Clemdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/10/22 12:23 AM
My computer is old and slow.
In every other application, that fact is a problem.
In this instance, it.s a benefit.

"Why?" others might ask.

Because in the time it takes for your next inane video to load, I can click out of the thread without even seeing it appear on my screen.

Life is too short to waste even a single minute of it on a cartoonish video submitted by StuporClown©
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/10/22 04:00 AM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/11/22 06:22 AM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/11/22 04:53 PM
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/15/22 09:54 PM
More Embarrassment:

Posted By: Versatile Dog Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/15/22 11:41 PM
May I ask why you find it necessary to make fun of a man suffering from an illness? I wonder how you would feel if one of your loved ones suffered from an illness and people were ridiculing them because of it?

Display some sense of dignity.
Posted By: archbolddawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 12:17 AM
So, Biden is ill?
Posted By: Swish Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 03:12 AM
Hold on now. At least dude is out and about, flaws and all. Who knows if he’s I’ll.

Y’all told me he was gonna be hiding in the basement while Kamala called the shots. Where she been at, anyway?
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 03:32 AM
Originally Posted by Swish
Hold on now. At least dude is out and about, flaws and all. Who knows if he’s I’ll.

Y’all told me he was gonna be hiding in the basement while Kamala called the shots. Where she been at, anyway?

Biden hasn't had an interview with a news reporter in over 18 weeks. (Jimmy Kimmel doesn't count)

If that was either Trump or Obama heads would be rolling
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 05:06 AM
I hope y'all get your wish and he steps down. Then Kamala will be your president. I could sit back and just watch the heads exploding like the 4th of July up in here. SuperBrown is trying to bring that Kamala karma. But don't tell him that, he's on a mission for Q. Something about they ain't see stupid yet, hold my beer...
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 05:13 AM
I hope y'all get your wish and he steps down. Then Kamala will be your president. I could sit back and just watch the heads exploding like the 4th of July up in here. SuperBrown is trying to bring that Kamala karma. But don't tell him that, he's on a mission for Q. Something about they ain't see stupid yet, hold my beer...

It would be dissapointing if she became the president and didn't earn it with votes. Granted, at some point she will likely be sworn in as president when Biden has a medical procedure.

Personally, I am treating Biden like a lame duck president on auto-pilot and I hope he doesn't crash until 2024.

If the house and senate become controlled by the Reps... I do think Biden could get removed for medical reasons and giggles would also become a lame duck.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 05:24 AM
You need to introduce me to your drug dealer if you think Trump will be reelected. Or DeSantis. Or Abbott. Y'all might as well run Ted Cruz, American ain't havin' it.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 05:35 AM
You need to introduce me to your drug dealer if you think Trump will be reelected. Or DeSantis. Or Abbott. Y'all might as well run Ted Cruz, American ain't havin' it.

Reading is optional for you isn't it?

I've already like 49.3 times I wouldn't vote for Trump. The reality is that the next president is likely is not even sure if they will run for office yet.

Your hate (when people dont agree with your political views) is blinding your ability to comprehend people's opinion when they speak (type)
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 05:37 AM
Just trying to see who you think one of the best presidents will be. WOW! Ok, I get it now. But I don't think Bernie will run in 24.

And you can stop, just say the damn name.
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 05:43 AM
Just trying to see who you think one of the best presidents will be. WOW! Ok, I get it now. But I don't think Bernie will run in 24.

And you can stop, just say the damn name.

Bernie is a hypocrite, cant relate to the average person, and older than dirt.

No clue. I hope it is someone who actually deserves it and can actually unite the country.
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 05:56 AM
Rand Paul
Posted By: superbowldogg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 06:06 AM
Rand Paul

It's safe to say there is no chance a Democrat will win.

Dwayne Johnson (would be ironic)

Tom Cotton
Pence
Tim Scott

Xyz unknown
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 07:50 AM
rofl x infinity.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:15 AM
GMdawg for President.
Posted By: Swish Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:25 AM
GMdawg for President.

i'll be old enough to be your VP. 37 in 2024 is young, but it's still experienced enough.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:34 AM
I'd vote for a bipartisan pair of potheads. No way it could be any worse than a MAGA POTUS.
Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:39 AM
THe GMdawg and Swish ticket. We could run in the Cheech & Chong Party. We would have the votes wrapped up for old white guys, young african americans, all pot heads. Now if we could just secure the 10 million votes from women for have given Deshaun Watson messages we could wrap this thing up.
Posted By: Swish Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:41 AM
we should be in the clear if we can get Robert Kraft to endorse us. he's popular in that industry.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:45 AM
THe GMdawg and Swish ticket. We could run in the Cheech & Chong Party. We would have the votes wrapped up for old white guys, young african americans, all pot heads. Now if we could just secure the 10 million votes from women for have given Deshaun Watson messages we could wrap this thing up.

You win the women's vote by killing these handmaid's tale bills and cleaning up the courts.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

I've already like 49.3 times I wouldn't vote for Trump.

I'm just interested in the .3
Posted By: FATE Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by dawglover05

I've already like 49.3 times I wouldn't vote for Trump.

I'm just interested in the .3
If you say it outside PP, it only counts as a 1/3 share.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 01:59 PM
Make me your SecDef. I need to clean up the acquisitions.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 03:18 PM

It would be the best ticket I've had a chance to vote for in a very long time. I'll take it!
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 03:23 PM
I hope it is someone who actually deserves it and can actually unite the country.

That certainly sounds wonderful. Sadly I don't think such a human being exists. There is far too much hate and vitriol that has been ingrained in our society, so much mistrust of anything the "other side" says that for on administration to suddenly be able to overcome such an obstacle I fear is impossible to accomplish. Especially when those who use this divide and conquer approach will still be spreading that around no matter who is elected.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 08:07 PM
Yep. I'm pretty confident the Republican side will either be Trump or DeSantis. Not a chance of unification there. Biden was chosen in part because of his ability to unify the country, but as I look around, we're obviously not there. It would definitely take a grass roots effort across the board, throughout the elections of a legislature and the executive branch. The real problem is that the vast majority of people in office don't want unity, because then that means they would actually have to do their jobs instead of point blame. The cable news networks don't want that either because then they'd lose their fear-captivated audiences.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 08:14 PM
Hopefully, based on the J6 findings, the feds will go deep and wide and clean this mess up before 2024. No way in hell do I want another MAGA POTUS after seeing what they are planning and what they have already done.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 08:59 PM
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:07 PM
I think the hooks are already in too far. I honestly don't know what the outcome is. My feeling is that Trump opened the door and he's about to get Petyr Baelished by more cunning people in his movement who actually know what they're doing (DeSantis).

It would also help if Democrats could get out of their own way. I'm not saying that's the cause, but their work, as a whole, combined with I think the circumstances of the current world events doesn't exactly impart a whole lot of enthusiasm in the swing vote population.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/16/22 11:31 PM
Dems are very inept in dealing with Republicans because they are not cutthroat enough. BUT they are handling the J6 hearings masterfully, probably Liz Cheney's doing. I'm like you, they need to weed the MAGAs out or it's just a matter of time before all their dreams come true; Civil war, Handmaid's Tale, and authoritarian leadership.
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/17/22 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by dawglover05
I think the hooks are already in too far. I honestly don't know what the outcome is. My feeling is that Trump opened the door and he's about to get Petyr Baelished by more cunning people in his movement who actually know what they're doing (DeSantis).

That's quite true. What I saw in 2020 with Republicans is that there were too many what I call more traditional Republicans running in the primaries. Their votes of traditional Republican voters were split in several ways. Thus I don't think they stood a chance. There was only one crazy, trump. So the crazies only had one candidate to choose from. When they split the traditional votes in several directions, there were enough crazies to win the nomination. At that point Republicans simply voted Republican. I hope those normal Republicans learned their lesson. But some of the traditional Republicans I fear have come to like crazy.

It would also help if Democrats could get out of their own way. I'm not saying that's the cause, but their work, as a whole, combined with I think the circumstances of the current world events doesn't exactly impart a whole lot of enthusiasm in the swing vote population.

They could certainly learn some branding tips from the GOP.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/17/22 07:52 PM
Them learning lessons like that is what I’m afraid of. I’m terrified of a crazies arms race.
Posted By: Swish Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/17/22 07:58 PM
bro some of these guys running are dressed in campaign ads like they're going to war, and they're only policy stance is stopping the radical democrats from doing <insert crazy theory>.

why are so many republican ads have candidates shooting at random crap in the scenes?
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/17/22 11:00 PM
Posted By: 3rd_and_20 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/25/22 02:11 PM
j/c:

Joe Biden accidentally reveals cheat sheet reminding him to 'take YOUR seat', 'YOU give brief comments (2 minutes)' and 'YOU depart' at meeting with wind-industry executives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-seat-two-minute-responses.html#comments
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/25/22 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Joe Biden accidentally reveals cheat sheet reminding him to 'take YOUR seat', 'YOU give brief comments (2 minutes)' and 'YOU depart' at meeting with wind-industry executives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-seat-two-minute-responses.html#comments

rofl
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/25/22 05:50 PM
It was either him or someone who doesn't know what following the constitution means. Try running a half way decent human being next time.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 06/26/22 08:37 PM
Biden continues to make a fool out of himself and the country..........

Joe Biden Slurs Through Speech with G7 Leaders, Says Another Pandemic is on the Horizon (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published June 26, 2022 at 12:00pm

Joe Biden and G7 leaders on Sunday delivered remarks and formally launched their global infrastructure partnership.

Biden arrived in Germany Saturday evening to meet with G7 leaders and NATO allies.

Of course he immediately set his sights on a little girl as soon as he deplaned.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Biden met with G7 leaders in Germany’s Bavarian Alps on Sunday.

Biden slurred through his speech as he warned the world that another pandemic is on the horizon.

“Covid-19 didn’t need any reminders about how critical investments in healthcare systems were and health security is,” Biden said. “Both to fight the pandemic and to prepare for the next one because it will not be the last pandemic we — uh have to deal with,” Biden said struggling through his remarks.

WATCH:

Joe Biden made similar remarks last week.

Biden said his administration needs more money because there is going to be another pandemic.

“We need more money. We don’t just need more money for vaccines for children, we need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There’s gonna be another pandemic,” said Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ers-says-another-pandemic-horizon-video/
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/09/22 03:12 AM
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 02:58 AM
[Linked Image from agnostic.com]
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 03:41 AM
The Dems are desperatly looking under the furniture for a dust bunny to be a candidate, because realistically a dust bunny could beat biden in an election.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 03:44 AM
Yet he still beats Trump in every poll for 24, even among GOPers! A dry moldy biscuit could do that though... rolleyes
Posted By: EveDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 03:46 AM
Biden is the most poorly rated president in us history. And his economy is the worst in 40 years. Its not likely that he will be re-elected. Suck it up buttercup.
Posted By: Pdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 03:50 AM
Yet he still beats Trump in every poll for 24, even among GOPers! A dry moldy biscuit could do that though... rolleyes

Unfortunately for you Trump won't be the Republican candidate. If he is I will be forced to vote for Biden again. Either way this country will be in trouble.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 03:52 AM
Originally Posted by Pdawg

Unfortunately for you Trump won't be the Republican candidate. If he is I will be forced to vote for Biden again. Either way this country will be in trouble.

lmao, can't make this crap up. Dems will remain in power, bank that.
Posted By: dawglover05 Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 05:02 AM

What a sad state of affairs if we have a repeat again in 2024. I’m hoping for two new candidates. I’m still betting that DeSantis is waiting for his usurpation moment, but if Trump goes rogue and announces a ‘24 run here soon, things will get very interesting.

I’m really hoping Biden decides to step down, but the rest of the candidacy on that side is very uninspiring, starting with Harris. Imagining Joe at the helm six years from now though is a daunting prospect.
Posted By: SuperBrown Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 05:09 AM
Tucker Carlson: This is horrible for all of us

Posted By: GMdawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 11:16 AM
A dry moldy biscuit could do that though...

HEY leave me out of this.
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 01:52 PM

Honestly, I think Trump is the only candidate Biden could beat.. If the republicans come up with anyone different to go against Biden, he'll lose.

Best case is we get two new candidates that might actually be some what moderate... I doubt it, but I can hope
Posted By: oobernoober Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 02:04 PM

Biden getting the nomination again just to run against Trump again would be the clearest, most succinct summary of what is wrong with both parties.
Posted By: jfanent Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 02:23 PM

Honestly, I think Trump is the only candidate Biden could beat.. If the republicans come up with anyone different to go against Biden, he'll lose.

Best case is we get two new candidates that might actually be some what moderate... I doubt it, but I can hope

Nothing would shock me. In 2016, Hillary was probably the only candidate Trump could beat.....and who did the dems march out there?
Posted By: jaybird Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 02:53 PM

Nothing would shock me. In 2016, Hillary was probably the only candidate Trump could beat.....and who did the dems march out there?

very true...
Posted By: PitDAWG Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 07/17/22 03:27 PM
The Dems are desperatly looking under the furniture for a dust bunny to be a candidate, because realistically a dust bunny could beat biden in an election.

Yet Trump couldn't do it.
Posted By: OldColdDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 08/15/22 12:50 PM

I'd say he's got a lot done for a guy who doesn't know where or who he is...
Posted By: PortlandDawg Re: Biden's Cognitive ability - 08/15/22 01:05 PM
But he hasn’t called anyone a loser. What kind of a leader is he?!
© DawgTalkers.net