Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
Legend
Legend
E
Biden is the most poorly rated president in us history. And his economy is the worst in 40 years. Its not likely that he will be re-elected. Suck it up buttercup.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Yet he still beats Trump in every poll for 24, even among GOPers! A dry moldy biscuit could do that though... rolleyes

Unfortunately for you Trump won't be the Republican candidate. If he is I will be forced to vote for Biden again. Either way this country will be in trouble.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Pdawg
Yet he still beats Trump in every poll for 24, even among GOPers! A dry moldy biscuit could do that though... rolleyes

Unfortunately for you Trump won't be the Republican candidate. If he is I will be forced to vote for Biden again. Either way this country will be in trouble.

lmao, can't make this crap up. Dems will remain in power, bank that.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

What a sad state of affairs if we have a repeat again in 2024. I’m hoping for two new candidates. I’m still betting that DeSantis is waiting for his usurpation moment, but if Trump goes rogue and announces a ‘24 run here soon, things will get very interesting.

I’m really hoping Biden decides to step down, but the rest of the candidacy on that side is very uninspiring, starting with Harris. Imagining Joe at the helm six years from now though is a daunting prospect.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tucker Carlson: This is horrible for all of us

Legend
Legend
A dry moldy biscuit could do that though...

HEY leave me out of this.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Honestly, I think Trump is the only candidate Biden could beat.. If the republicans come up with anyone different to go against Biden, he'll lose.

Best case is we get two new candidates that might actually be some what moderate... I doubt it, but I can hope

<><

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Biden getting the nomination again just to run against Trump again would be the clearest, most succinct summary of what is wrong with both parties.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
3 members like this: FATE, dawglover05, PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jaybird

Honestly, I think Trump is the only candidate Biden could beat.. If the republicans come up with anyone different to go against Biden, he'll lose.

Best case is we get two new candidates that might actually be some what moderate... I doubt it, but I can hope

Nothing would shock me. In 2016, Hillary was probably the only candidate Trump could beat.....and who did the dems march out there?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent
Originally Posted by jaybird

Nothing would shock me. In 2016, Hillary was probably the only candidate Trump could beat.....and who did the dems march out there?

very true...

<><

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
The Dems are desperatly looking under the furniture for a dust bunny to be a candidate, because realistically a dust bunny could beat biden in an election.

Yet Trump couldn't do it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

I'd say he's got a lot done for a guy who doesn't know where or who he is...

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
But he hasn’t called anyone a loser. What kind of a leader is he?!

[Linked Image]
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Cognitive ability

Link Copied to Clipboard