Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#1940121 04/22/22 10:03 PM
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I am really concerned about how it appears that Biden's cognitive ability is rapidly deteriorating... he has looked completely lost at times, incoherent, and honestly like someone with progressing dementia... I feel really sad for him... it feels like I'm watching my grandfather go through dementia again... I honestly hope that his physician will say he is unfit... worst case I pray that he graciously decides to not run again in 2024...

<><

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I feel the same, with the caveat that it's not as bad a Reagan who had Alzheimer's during his two terms. I think he should try to finish his term because neither side really wants a President Harris. And I damn sure hope he doesn't run again, because Trump. DeSantis, or Abbott would all suck for the next POTUS. So there is a damn good chance he would win, but a slightly better chance he would lose. That would be especially true if this inflation persists or worsens. Then I fear for our democracy.

Many understand the inflation and that the economy overall is doing well. But the perception that the right has painted of so many things being Biden's fault, while completely dismissing all the damage their guy did. Damage to not only in our economy but across our democracy and into our homes and personal relationships. I cringe to imagine that at the next level with a guy like DeSantis. He's everything Trump was, plus he's smart like Cruz. Talk about a nightmare. And I have no idea who his heros are. After watching Trump try to emulate Mussolini after studying Hitler (or decorating his nightstand with Hitler, because the man can't read), and getting tips from today's top tyrants; I don't want to find out President DeSantis wants to bring his daddy Satan to the Oval.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/22/22 10:42 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend
Might I remind you of Cofefve and Hamberder and a couple of dozen other stupid things Trump said

Don't confuse a speech impediment with cognitive ability

Last edited by Damanshot; 04/23/22 09:46 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
What about Trump.....Trump Trump Trump Trump.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Ya just look at Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Sylvestor, Tweety, Daffy Duck, and Foghorn Leghorn. All with speech impediments, and all charactors just like Biden laugh

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent

You can laugh about it if you want, but it was glossed over, like so many things that fool said and did over the last 6 years.. Mostly by those that follow him like a puppy dog

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Ya just look at Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Sylvestor, Tweety, Daffy Duck, and Foghorn Leghorn. All with speech impediments, and all charactors just like Biden laugh

What's your point.. That it's ok to make fun of a speech impediment because cartoon characters have them?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

but it was glossed over, like so many things that fool said and did over the last 6 years.. Mostly by those that follow him like a puppy dog

So what you're saying is, "You can laugh about it if you want, but, What about Trump.....Trump Trump Trump Trump"?

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Joe has called his wife his sister... he's also called her the former vice president. He's called Kamala president. Shall I go on??

More speech impediments, or is that Trump's fault as well?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Our president has dementia and Daman will make it Trump's fault. Can't make this stuff up.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
1 member likes this: jfanent
Legend
Legend
It is sad to see and fearful to think of waking him a 3am because we are under attack.

It isn't Biden's fault though.

The fault belongs to those who made this impaired man President from his basement.
What ever the outcome...

They own it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
When that was the better of the two options you only have yourself to blame.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

What's your point.. That it's ok to make fun of a speech impediment because cartoon characters have them?
Nope its that Biden is a cartoon charactor just like the others. I would put Trump in the same list.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's sad that more often than not we're left to choose between the lesser of two evils rather than someone we actually feel is worthy of our support.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
4 members like this: Jester, GMdawg, FATE
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It's sad that more often than not we're left to choose between the lesser of two evils rather than someone we actually feel is worthy of our support.

That isn't true. You can write in anybody you want if you deem them your worthy choice..

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
A
Legend
Legend
A

What's YOUR point? That it's okay to make fun of skin color? Which you and many others did. That it's okay to make fun of typos? Interesting thought there.

Or, it's only okay to do towards 1 party?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

That isn't true. You can write in anybody you want if you deem them your worthy choice..

Sure you can. If you wish to cast your vote for someone who has a zero chance of being elected.

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

What's YOUR point? That it's okay to make fun of skin color? Which you and many others did. That it's okay to make fun of typos? Interesting thought there.

Or, it's only okay to do towards 1 party?

Thats how it works around here. When a Republican is president, everything bad that happens is 100% the president fault and it's ok to make fun of any stupid comments.

When Democrat is president, nothing is their fault, they get a free pass on everything and you are not allowed to make fun of them.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
1 member likes this: 40YEARSWAITING
Legend
Legend
You mean like the Left being all about the 25th Amendment for Trump?

Now we have crickets for Biden.

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Might I remind you of Cofefve and Hamberder and a couple of dozen other stupid things Trump said

I have a staff of over a dozen speech pathologists that work for me... having no idea what he's doing when giving speeches, answering questions, trying to shake hands with no one there, has nothing to do with a speech impediment...

Look, I disagree with his policy, but I'm legit sad at watching anyone let alone our commander in chief deteriorate mentally...

Trump I don't think suffers from Alzehmiers or dementia like President Biden... Trump is more of a sociopath...

<><

#gmstrong
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Amen!

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jaybird

I have a staff of over a dozen speech pathologists that work for me... having no idea what he's doing when giving speeches, answering questions, trying to shake hands with no one there, has nothing to do with a speech impediment...

Look, I disagree with his policy, but I'm legit sad at watching anyone let alone our commander in chief deteriorate mentally...

Trump I don't think suffers from Alzehmiers or dementia like President Biden... Trump is more of a sociopath...

This made me laugh out loud. It is an honest opinion even if I don't completely agree with it.

P
Legend
Legend
P

America chose dementia over a sociopath. That only expounds my point about how far we have fallen in the choices of people we have to run this country.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A

See, some people immediately go to "Trump trump trump" while ignoring obvious signs from the current president of "I don't even know where I am..."

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Your claim fell flat and was hilarious. I don't see where anyone used trump as some reason to excuse biden. Nor did they attack trump and leave biden blameless. It simply pointed out how deeply flawed both candidates were as choices for president. That's what most people consider fair and equal treatment. Not that I would expect you to recognize that much less need someone to explain it to you.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
I probably recognize more in 1 day than you do in a year. But, yeah, you're fair and balanced. rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O
jc

[Linked Image from zbrushcentral.com]

SOOOOO many victimized Trumpians in here that you need hip waders to walk through all the crap. ARE YOU PEOPLE, seriously trying to say that when a dem is POTUS, you don't make everything their fault while claiming your own don't deserve the same? LMAO! Have you forgotten Clinton and Obama already? I was in your camp when slick Willy was POTUS, I know all the garbage that was said. Seen all the unrestrained racism and religious hate against OBAMA for EIGHT YEARS! Biden's going to get his 4 years full of it, and his dem replacement will get Biden's second four plus eight of their own. Maybe republicans or whatever this so-called party of Trump morphs into, after sixteen to twenty years pass, will be allowed to make adult decisions again or voice their opinions without being mocked as the party of insurrection.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/25/22 03:35 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O

While it's definitely disingenuous to start attacking Biden's gaffes after not giving a second thought to Mr. "I'm a very stable genius" and what he was saying (ex. injecting bleach and sunlight), Biden absolutely has both a speech impediment and cognitive decline. Dude is hanging on by a thread and his handlers can't seem to corral him sometimes.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
I probably recognize more in 1 day than you do in a year. But, yeah, you're fair and balanced. rofl

I'm not the person who posted it. Obviously your ability to recognize things isn't as good as you claimed they were.

#gmstrong
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I feel terrible for this man at this point, it's really not funny anymore. They have him propped up their like Bernie's last resort, in ANY other context this is exploitation of an elder. The hilarious idea that this person TWO YEARS from now can run for a 2nd term is downright ridiculous.

There is just no chance he goes another two years and still runs, Dems would be beyond stupid to let that happen.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Both parties have shown they're beyond stupid. I wouldn't put anything past either of them.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: GMdawg
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Both parties have shown they're beyond stupid. I wouldn't put anything past either of them.

Reps might be dumb enough to run Trump again and lose AGAIN to a man we know will likely die in office.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by oobernoober

While it's definitely disingenuous to start attacking Biden's gaffes after not giving a second thought to Mr. "I'm a very stable genius" and what he was saying (ex. injecting bleach and sunlight), Biden absolutely has both a speech impediment and cognitive decline. Dude is hanging on by a thread and his handlers can't seem to corral him sometimes.

You are correct that Biden has a speech impediment which makes evaluating his cognitive abilities difficult. But I can see why people would question it.
I have no doubts that trump has cognitive and psychological issues.

This is not meant as a "but but trump" post. It is meant as we need to have an age restriction for President post.
We have a minimum age restriction to be elected President. We need to establish maximum age restriction as well
JMO

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
1 member likes this: EveDawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by BpG
I feel terrible for this man at this point, it's really not funny anymore. They have him propped up their like Bernie's last resort, in ANY other context this is exploitation of an elder. The hilarious idea that this person TWO YEARS from now can run for a 2nd term is downright ridiculous.

There is just no chance he goes another two years and still runs, Dems would be beyond stupid to let that happen.

The problem with the Democratic Party is that they really don't have many if any high quality candidates.
Sherrod Brown? But he doesn't seem to want to run. Anyone else?

The problem with the Republican Party is that they do have some high quality candidates but they choose to support candidates like trump and desantis instead.

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Legend
Legend
It is meant as we need to have an age restriction for President post.

Absolutely. There aren't many people Biden's age who wouldn't admit at least some age related decline in cognitive functioning.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I pray to God for the strength to this being my only post in this forum moving forward. This forum is ugly and I feel that this cess pool has invaded other forums as if it acceptable to talk to others the way people in here do. I am not blaming the owner of the board or the moderators because I think it was a good idea to put all political topics in one forum and banning all political talk would be a non-stop job.

With that said, I am here to not make a political post, but rather, a moral one. I understand why people would want to discuss Biden's dementia for political reasons, but some people are making fun of people w/dementia. My mother was as sharp as a tack and had a marvelous memory. She developed dementia later in life and later, Alzheimer's. It's not funny. It's tragic for the person and their families. It is a disease and in no way should others be making fun of those who have been cursed by this disease. Show some class.

1 member likes this: EveDawg
O
Legend
Legend
O

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Biden's Cognitive ability

Link Copied to Clipboard