Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Pit will bring the dolls...

There's no need to do that. You and Eve are already here.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Pit will bring the dolls...

There's no need to do that. You and Eve are already here.

We know you have a secret barbie collection.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Right here on Dawgtalkers. You are "Trash Talking Barbie".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I watched your video. Not sure why you are laughing at Eve for posting what she did. He clearly stated that blanket bans will not be legal. There can be some exceptions but it was pretty convoluted.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
What do you mean by "convoluted'? I understand that older students that have already matured to the point that male muscle mass outweigh anything else is something that shouldn't be allowed. But you may want to take another look. I was responding to FATE's posting of a Tweet that makes blanket statements that are only a fraction of the issue and do not accurately reflect reality. Bullet points in a Tweet in no way tell the entire story on the topic.

And let me ask you, why are they so opposed to calling a child he or her? What harm does it do to call them by the pronoun they wish to be addressed as? I mean in what way does that harm them?

Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity. None of this was a huge issue until Betsy DeVos rolled back these existing things during the trump presidency. Then all of a sudden it became a political football.

Blanket bans were made legal in several states. I believe it was in 20 states. That's why the need to change this came about in the first place. Now they wish to whine about a situation they themselves created.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by FATE
More craziness from Josh!

Why would he have a problem with this criminal and other senior DOE employees trading and owning stocks related to the agency’s work?

Hawley is an unabashed rear-end hole, for sure. He twists and turns all kinds of facts and he postures like the sleaziest of them all. He is among my most hated politicians.

In this case, though, he's right if they are in fact trading. The only thing I'd like to clarify is what her response to those allegations would have been. That is a clear conflict of interest. I do wish he would spread that same type of disdain to all of his colleagues in both houses of Congress, though. I also imagine that is something that runs rampant regardless of who is in the respective cabinet posts.

It is definitely something that gets under my skin because, again, I have to disclose every stock and asset I own that is over $1,000 as a part of my job. Oh, and guess what if one of those stocks is LMT, RTX, NOC, BA or GD? Big trouble for me. If only those in charge of the posts and those who actually appropriate money would be held to the same standard.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
This is what happens when someone posts a one sided Tweet with no actual context. You hear the claim but nothing that substantiates it or the reply.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
^ See DL. It was a "one sided Tweet with no actual context".

It had nothing to do with the ongoing investigation in which she lied about stock holdings, admitted it, and later said that she simply forgot. It had nothing to do with the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee hearing where it was disclosed that she had holdings like Ford... while the Energy Department has allocated more than $9 billion to help the company build factories devoted to electric energy.

It's just a dirty, dirty Tweet posted by FATE... because Pitzmagic. thumbsup

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
This didn't age well now did it?

Get your last word Lar. Not playing monkey see, monkey do while you stalk me all day.

rofl

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by oobernoober
With all that has occurred and is now coming to a head, your ability to simply characterize Trump as 'not likeable' is astounding.

I am in awe.

You may be projecting if you think this is crying. If anything, I was being facetious.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Get your last word Lar. Not playing monkey see, monkey do while you stalk me all day.

rofl

Different thread, trollboy. You don't have the power to just shut me up in every thread because you're out of space in the loss column.

Isn't it nap time yet?? Ooops, 20 more minutes til curfew.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's one of the only tools in her toolbox.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

He wasn't even talking to her or about her.

Stick with the Dick and Jane novels.

P
Legend
Legend
P

rofl

Different thread, trollboy. You don't have the power to just shut me up in every thread because you're out of space in the loss column.

Isn't it nap time yet?? Ooops, 20 more minutes til curfew.

Aw poor widdle FATE. It's his tantrum hour. It sounds like you're the one in need of a nap. rofl

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

I'm tired of reading the most complicated books in your library. It must be Spot you're so attracted to.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
With all that has occurred and is now coming to a head, your ability to simply characterize Trump as 'not likeable' is astounding.

I am in awe.

You may be projecting if you think this is crying. If anything, I was being facetious.

I think your buddy was confused then. No surprised, you're so damned esoteric.

Originally Posted by dawglover05

I am in awe.

She ain't the only one. It's truly concerning. The level of cognitive dissonance combined with amnesia is truly insane. I don't even care if people don't like Biden. Hell, I don't like Biden. Somehow though it's let its way into this weird exuberance for Trump. I think it's more of people wanting the left to be owned again. See the rhetoric by the subject poster as Exhibit A.

He and I are starting a band, trying to decide on a name:
Projecting? (with the confused implied)
Dazed and Projected
Project Confucius

We're looking for a drummer. We tried out Pit, but he keeps missing every rimshot. I was surprised, he can beat every dead horse past recognition. Let me know if you're interested. (It's a great gig and DL always springs for the Bud Light)

Look, I'm sorry for pissing you guys off with the schoolgirl b.s. It was 100% joke. It just seems strange to pick on Eve for what she was being picked on for. We can truce it out or I can come to Ooberville and self-immolate, your choice.

E
Legend
Legend
E

I'm tired of reading the most complicated books in your library. It must be Spot you're so attracted to.

No, thats dawglover naughtydevil

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
1. I would absolutely love to hang out with you in Ooberville. I would pick up all the rounds.

2. I do find it odd your need to stick up for the person that has literally taken it to a personal level to trash anyone who might disagree with her. I think if your politics differed that you might not feel the same way and see it for what it is.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by EveDawg

I can see why you’re attracted to me. I am tall, handsome and Aryan-looking.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg

dawglover actually engages his brain.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
So Biden aids, unbeknownst to Biden, have coined a nick name for Trump, and I can’t help but laugh and nod… I give you “HITLER PIG”, so stupid, but they nailed it.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 5

Link Copied to Clipboard