x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: The campaign to stack the Supreme Court has begun by fishtheice @ Today at 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: oobernoober Yes, there's a commission looking into this and other things SC. The commission isn't going to actually do anything, though. When someone went to move on this, it was immediately snuffed out. Is there a cute littl
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: COVID-19 vaccine by clwb419 @ Today at 12:46 AM

First Moderna today, no side effects at all. Or fatigue that I don't notice because I'm burning the candle at both ends, and a few points in the middle Really efficient process (as most have said). The nurse laughed when she told me the worst par
Palus Politicus
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Trump's Russian Collusion Again by OldColdDawg @ Today at 12:01 AM

Palus Politicus
Originally Posted By: SquiresIf liberals get thier way, we won't have law enforcement anymore and that would lead to anarchy. Then you would need a glock just to safely pick up some milk. As I read this in my mind I could hear Chris Farley saying
K-9 Consensus
Jump to new posts Re: How many lost? by THROW LONG @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Well it's the 15th April; Every 15th of a month. Cases, 32,224,139 Deaths, 578,993 active cases, 6,874,166 Latest day. 74,479 new cases, and 895 deaths.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: You can't "I told you so..." your wife by jaybird @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Good to know... I may put some money into crypto but I haven't spent enough time investigating to figure out what to invest in... real estate is nuts... I'm doing long term buy and holds with my brother in law... so far it's been a lot of fun. We'
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Indians 2021 by W84NxtYrAgain @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: BallpeenOriginally Posted By: YTownBrownsFanWelp ...... our poor pitching, right out of the gate, mattered little, as the White Sox no hit the Tribe. Would have been a perfect game had Perez not been hit in the foot. Kind
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NFL Released Players Con't..... by cle23 @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Raiders released Mo Hurst. Would love to see him signed.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Clowney by cfrs15 @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: DaveOriginally Posted By: cfrs15Originally Posted By: SteubenvillianOriginally Posted By: cfrs15What. I stated that Hooper's blocking is light years better than Njoku's. I know. cfrs15: Words are expensive and cryptic
2021 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Bang the Table by PrplPplEater @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Pretty sure I "banged the table" for Nixon in that other thread. It may be a little early to grab him at #26, but I don't think he'll last until our pick in the 2nd. We could probably trade back to the early 2nd and still get him, and sna
2021 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Players that could be available at #26 by Hammer @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Need playmakers on D with #26. 1. C. Farley 2. JOK 3. J. Davis 4. K. Paye
2021 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Full 1st round Mock Draft by PastorMarc @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

My Newest Draft: I Traded back with TB 26 for 32 and 64 then traded up with Tennessee giving them our 2nd (59) Our 2nd 3rd (91) and our 5th (110) for their 2nd Rd. Pick (53) and Still Got the Top LB/DT on the Board Round 1 Pick 32 (T.B.): Zaven Col
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Automation by Swish @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

That’s why I laugh at the fear mongering over immigration. They were taking jobs most people didn’t want, while the robots are taking all the jobs they want. Well obviously they can’t get at a robot cause it doesn’t give two craps, so they pick the
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: President Bidens Kids In Cages by PitDAWG @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

I think you missed my point. The rapists aren't coming here. Instead they're raping people on the way here. Come on man. It was a lighthearted jab at one of Trump's many stupid statements.
2021 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Kwity Paye by cle23 @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Paye is the guy I want most in this draft, within reason of course. I'd love Pitts, Parsons, or Surtain, but I don't see any chance of them falling. I think Paye could slide, maybe not to 26, but close enough to make it reasonable enough to trade
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Coup In DC Part Two by dawglover05 @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

It really sucks that she died. You really hate to see that. That being said, the officer didn't do anything wrong.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Trump has never put America First. by OldColdDawg @ Yesterday at 03:20 PM

Senators reintroduce bill to block NATO withdrawal A bipartisan group of senators reintroduced a bill Thursday aimed at blocking any U.S. president from leaving NATO. “NATO has been a critical alliance for nearly 75 years,” Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.),
Palus Politicus
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownieOriginally Posted By: mgh888Originally Posted By: EveDawgWhy dont they just set it out in the sun to evaporate. Then bury the leftover material. Bleach and Sunlight. The cure-all. That's how my hair looks so f
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Voting rights by Ballpeen @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: DamanshotSaw a funny meme on facebook the other day.. Basically, if you stop someone from voting, why should they pay taxes? Taxation without representation kinda thing.... LOL One, I don't think anybody is stopping anyone
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: American Society is failing. by DCDAWGFAN @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

I think that is a part of it.. everything online is magnified many times over which gives the illusion that things are much better... or much worse than they actually are.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: It's Not For Everyone Outlaw Music by PitDAWG @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

I really liked the Craig Gerdes track. Waylon was the first country artist I ever really listened to and purchased. Much like my tasted in R&R music, I'm pretty selective on who I like and who I don't. I enjoyed and very much agree with the lyr
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: US Capitol on Lockdown by PitDAWG @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

We all know his bone spurs would have kicked in right before he was going to storm the school. Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies https://www.militarytimes.com/news/penta...t-from-vietnam/
Palus Politicus
arch got it 100% right. The pistol is on the right side and the tazor is on the left side. Opposite sides. "Different location" makes it sound a little different than "totally opposite sides". And you don't have to be "an ex
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns' Offseason Activity Part 2 by FATE @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

What the Browns signing Jadeveon Clowney teaches us about Andrew Berry By Dan Labbe, cleveland.com CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Believe it or not, Andrew Berry is still pretty new at this GM thing. He’s done a lot of work, first solidifying the offense last
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >