x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: How the Republican Party Became Putin/Russia by s003apr @ Today at 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: s003aprWe are the only remaining superpower in the world and we elect politicians based largely on advertising that we allow to be funded by companies with foreign interests. Of course other countries are going to attempt to man
Looking Back: Browns 13 Steelers 20
Jump to new posts Re: Damarious Randall Out: Coach's Decision by dawg66 @ Today at 12:37 AM

Randall isn't making anywhere near top 10 money. His contract was for 4 years for a total of $7,915,734 so his average yearly salary is $1,978,934 He's not even sniffing top 50 money for a safety.
Palus Politicus
Originally Posted By: mgh888Sorry that is a weak ass defense. It's not even a defense really. You're response is actually a pretty good example of what irks me. The media portrays things in such a way that anyone that doesn't agree with it (or &qu
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Impeachment: Armageddon by OldColdDawg @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: mgh888Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITINGJonathan Turley 'inundated with threatening messages' after testimony opposing Trump impeachment Jonathan Turley, the sole Republican witness during the House Judiciary Committee's firs
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: The Hamma begins to fall on the Deep State by mgh888 @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Just a guess here but maybe it's because Trump for three-plus years has been crowing about he was a victim and crying about a deep state that was out to get him. Again just guess but maybe he's laughing because the republican-led investigations into
Palus Politicus
Politics are disgusting. I don't know the truth of either case. The timing of this case reeks of a smear campaign, and Hillary using the mother as a spokesperson during her run seems somewhat cold and calculated when juxtaposed. Anything for vote
Everything Else...
IRS releases new Form W-4: What to know to avoid a refund surprise in 2020 The IRS on Thursday released its final version of the 2020 Form W-4, with some important changes that could impact both employers and workers. The new form is for use in 202
Gameday vs Cincinnati
Jump to new posts Re: Least exciting game this season. by SaintDawg @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

~> Browns win out ~> Rats beat the Jills ~> AZ beats the squealers ~> Raidaz beat the titans
Gameday vs Cincinnati
Jump to new posts Re: Tailgate! by SaintDawg @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

I'm thinking of a weekend in Chattanooga.. Riverbend Festival next year.. meet me..
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MLB "Hot Stove League" thread by RocketOptimist @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

If we come out guns a blazin' to start the season, Kluber and Lindor will stick around for this entire season. If not, they'll be gone by July.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Odell by Dawg Duty @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: PitDAWGOriginally Posted By: PDXBrownsFanour Oline was a known weakness, yet he didn't address it in the offseason and it has plagued us all year. Yet it's the two OT's that seem to be the problem. The exact same OT's we had
Palus Politicus
You make assumptions that just aren't true. First, you assume people start off in minimum wage jobs. I can list, at least around here, 20 companies if not more that DON'T start you off at minimum wage. Full time jobs, with benefits. You als
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Jade MacRae by bonefish @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Jade does a great job on: Georgia on My Mind.
Gameday vs Cincinnati
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown to Kickoff!!! by runback @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

I am moving on,have some more kool aid bro.
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Browns schedule by Ballpeen @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

I agree YTBF. The whiners are starting to get old. And most of them never go to games.
Palus Politicus
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime. And that fish tastes better when you provided it for yourself and loved ones. There is a sense of pride that goes with it too.
Gameday vs Cincinnati
Jump to new posts Re: Other Games by Dawgs4Life @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Fantasy advice: Dak Prescott at Chicago Fitzpatrick at NY Jets Allen vs Baltimore
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Dems part 4 by Ballpeen @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: SwishMe personally, I’m staying patient and just paying attention to what is being said by the candidates, even though I want warren to win he nomination. Right now, all these primaries are geared toward white people, and that
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns have released DE Chris Smith by YTownBrownsFan @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

I was in sales for a lot of years, and if someone came back to me with a "better" offer, I would, at least, take it to my boss. I got paid on commission, and if I still had an opportunity to make a deal, I would do it. In the case of Schw
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kitchen's not worried about job security. by DCDAWGFAN @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Quote:Play calling is overrated IMO. If you players execute, you win the play. Its that simple. The problem is again, when and where and what type of plays are being called at certain times. Empty sets on the goal, not give your 100 yard a game back
Looking Back: Browns 13 Steelers 20
Jump to new posts Re: Pittsburgh started it by YTownBrownsFan @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: willitevachangeAgreed. If last week we ran the ball and lost, I would have been ok with that. If weeks before we ran the ball on the goal line and got stuffed, instead of going empty set how many straight plays, I would have bee
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Carolina Panthers fire Ron Rivera by Haus @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Quote:With your list, I think there's always an issue of not giving the HC enough time or the HC and front office were not on the same page. I really wish Lerner would have stayed the course with Mangini and not hired Holmgren. I think our recent h
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cavs 2019-20 by leadtheway @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

the cavs aren't very fun to watch right now..they need a stick of dynamite and get rid of guys like Love/TT. I'd use Garland as bait to get a legit wing..team isn't very balanced.
The Smack Shack
Jump to new posts Re: Baker Mayfied. by Clown Hunter @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SuperBrownPoor Clownhunter. Poor Clownhunter Indeed! Yes my friend. When I look at the state of the Clowns I wonder... How did things get to this point? This was supposed to be the year. The year when the Clown
Gameday vs Cincinnati
Jump to new posts Re: Who wins? by Dave @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

I think the Browns will win, but I'm concerned about pass protection. The Carlos Dunlap vs Chris Hubbard matchup is a worry. DT Geno Atkins and RDE Sam Hubbard are both pretty good too. Dust off the screen pass and draw play, and please, no empty set
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >