x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AFC North News and Notes 2021 by dnadawg @ 1 minute 15 seconds ago

OOBER, I think you're right that the Ravens are winning simply on rallying behind Lamar. However, they have been decimated by injuries, and should start to get some guys back, so the current MO doesn't have to be sustainable. A loss yesterday, thou
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: Predictions by Dawg Citizen @ 1 minute 18 seconds ago

I thought the Bears would score more than 6 points. Glad they didn't!
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: Post game thoughts by Dawg Citizen @ 3 minutes 18 seconds ago

Nice win and one the Browns needed. Couldn't afford to lose to the Bears at home if you are a true division champ contender. Browns proved that they are! Defense finally woke up and was awesome . Myles had a career game. Fields was running for his
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: Other Games by jfanent @ 12 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jfanentOriginally Posted By: mykaOriginally Posted By: BustkeviousMingoBaltimore should of been called for delay of game the play before the fg. Play clock was at zero at least 2 or 3 seconds before the ball was snapped Yup. T
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Could Josh come back? by mgh888 @ 19 minutes 55 seconds ago

I still feel for the guy - so much talent and too many demons and too dumb to help himself or find people to surround himself with that would have helped him. Hope he finds something in his life that will maybe compensate and he doesn't end up like a
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Jan 6th Commision by Bull_Dawg @ 21 minutes 48 seconds ago

What she is quoted as saying and what the article implies that she suggested don't really line up to me. They were filing a case at the Supreme Court. The insurrection happened. They weren't necessarily connected. The "planning" had to do w
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns News & Notes (Continued) by mgh888 @ 25 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: THROW LONGOriginally Posted By: PrplPplEaterOriginally Posted By: THROW LONG When did the Brown go 1-32? Never happened. 1-31-1. 1-31.... and then lose the following Opener, as we always do. That's 1-32. Browns tied
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Y’All by jfanent @ 30 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ClemdawgOriginally Posted By: archbolddawgCool. How did these terribly poor Haitians get to Mexico? That's the question that apparently no one can answer. It's 1974 miles by sea. Here is a good read that might answer
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: Injury Report by Dawgs4Life @ 42 minutes 19 seconds ago

Good news lets hope thanks
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ski Daily Presser. by Brown to the Bone @ Today at 06:42 AM

Post Game Presser CLEVELAND, Ohio – Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski answered questions from reporters following Sunday’s 26-6 win against the Bears at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s a transcript, as provided by the Browns’ media-relations department
Fantasy & Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: DT'ers Survival Pool and Pickems by THROW LONG @ Today at 06:14 AM

10-5 so far week 3, with MNF to go, 11 possible picking the Cowboys.
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: So the D showed up... by THROW LONG @ Today at 06:01 AM

Better to circle the wagons after a Win! Hardly an easy day, the Bears were shutting down the Browns run in the first half. Any Real quarterback would have given the Browns a real game on the scoreboard as the pass defense wasn't ready for, well a
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Explain the filibuster to me by Lyuokdea @ Today at 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By: JesterBut it doesn't seem like anybody is actually talking + Senate rules (no laws - just internal senate rules) - require 60 votes in order to "end debate" and proceed to a vote on something. + Since you can't vote
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: Tailgate! by archbolddawg @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

I was only there for a few minutes. Columbus, Diesel, and Saint were setting up. I didn't want to disrupt that. It was good to see them though. Wish I could've met more of 'you' (us).
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Photography thread by Squires @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

jc Some high school football
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ryder Cup / Golf Thread by Milk Man @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: What Republicans have become part 2 by Jester @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz said Tucker Carlson is correct about white nationalist 'replacement' conspiracy theory and called ADL racist Kelsey Vlamis 2 hours ago Matt Gaetz defended Tucker Carlson for peddling a white nationalist conspiracy theory last w
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DEFENSE still wins championships... by THROW LONG @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

GC. Can the Browns win even ONE of their next 4 games! ( A bunch of Browns years have started 2-5) It takes defense to win on the road and the Browns back 7, Dbs have been historically as bad as the front 4 has been good. The Browns have 9 ne
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Team competition- who's competing at Kicker NOW by lampdogg @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

I’d say so, and hopefully we’ve finally found a reliable kicker, first since Phil.
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Post Game Thoughts by THROW LONG @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: Gameday vs Chicago by myka @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: JcammOriginally Posted By: mykaGod is a Ravens fan and so are the Refs. Didnt the playclock run out on 3rd down 1st down, before the kick, dunno why they didn't call it. They'll say some BS like "the TV clock wasn't pr
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buckeyes by dawg66 @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

The defense is a work in progress, we lost 6 starters and a couple of key backups to the draft, some of the guys who were expected to start have been banged up, and on top of that we've had some people who would probably starting right now transfer o
Gameday vs Chicago
Jump to new posts Re: Countdown to kickoff !!! by Dawgs4Life @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Dream List of American Freedoms/Upgrades by PitDAWG @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Place tariffs on all imports so they get no competitive advantage by moving jobs out of the country and make it more fair for other businesses currently in the U.S.
Palus Politicus
Originally Posted By: Swish That being said, the bigger story here is that the “deep state” seemed to get stronger under Trump. Which is the exact opposite of what was being advertised. I think the article shows more how messed up the "legi
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >