x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gameday vs Kansas City
Jump to new posts Re: What I saw Final Browns game vs Chiefs by eotab @ 6 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CapCity DawgOriginally Posted By: eotabFitting that our season ended due to the refereeing NONE call of a Helmet to helmet hit by the defender. An obvious penalty in front of several refs easily to see. which would have put us o
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: AOC proposes funding to deprogram white supremacists by PitDAWG @ 10 minutes 49 seconds ago

What ever you say 20 cent.
Palus Politicus
Man that's a low pay scale! I have zero idea how any of that works or how they arrive at that scale. Any information you can provide to help better understand this would be appreciated.
Palus Politicus
I think you pretty much described my feelings on the matter. There were different factions within the crowd that stormed the Capital with different intentions. And please, it's an open forum so jump in any time. The more actual discussion and hones
Palus Politicus
One thing I've noticed is that Trump "talks" about a lot of things. Lest anyone forget. He told his MAGA crowd he would be marching with them to the Capital building on Jan. 6th. Instead he went home and watched the carnage on TV. Maybe h
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Offensive line by MemphisBrownie @ Today at 09:37 AM

j/c:
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Biden Inauguration thread by PitDAWG @ Today at 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFANI just hope it is peaceful and that the fortification of DC proves to be unnecessary. I think the fortification of DC will prove to be unnecessary because they fortified DC. Had they have failed to do that, I think th
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PFF top 100 2021 Free Agents by Dawgs4Life @ Today at 09:13 AM

I don’t expect him to be back
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Defense...Where do we go from here? by WSU Willie @ Today at 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Homewood DogExactly. Woods did fine in San Francisco with his D. We didn't have the best talent plus we had guys in and out of the lineup with Covid and injuries. Let's give him some better players and stability and see what hap
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2000 Summer Olympics---July 23, 2021 by Ballpeen @ Today at 06:51 AM

I can agree with that. Root for team USA all the way. I just mentioned boxing as a possible exception. I don't really care or go out of my way to watch. No doubt. It is a personal preference. For me, I just prefer the winter games. I don't rea
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Draft evaluation: and by Ballpeen @ Today at 06:41 AM

As much as I would say we need defensive players if I had to pick one side of the ball over the other, I still say BPA is the smart way to go. As much as we might need d today, you never know how things are going to look a few years down the road.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Happy 99th Betty Badass by YTownBrownsFan @ Today at 01:29 AM

She was often on the Carol Burnett show as well as multiple game shows.
NFL 2020 Post Season
Jump to new posts Re: Kinda interesting, the QBs by JPPT1974 @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

It is about showing you win with grace, lose with grace there. Really Browns are a team with nothing but pride in a good kind of way and will be a powerhouse for years to come if they keep on playing this way.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns News and Notes: by GratefulDawg @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Joe Thomas on the Dan Patrick Show (Full Interview) 1/19/21
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Unity Without Accountability? by OldColdDawg @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

All this talk of unity is sickening to me, who wants unity with Nazis, racists, traitors, and insurrectionist? Once they have been hunted down, tried, and convicted we can call for unity. But there are a lot of GOPer leaders that have some serious ex
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: COVID-19: Fright Night by Squires @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

JC France is top skeptic of covid vaccine
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kevin Stefanski II by DCDAWGFAN @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: cfrs15Originally Posted By: TrooperDawgOriginally Posted By: Homewood DogThe Chiefs had our # because they're well coached. They are Super Bowl champs for a reason. The irony of it is, I won't be surprised if Reid gets Coach
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: If you had to listen to 1 song on a 24 continuous loop? by THROW LONG @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: EveDawgYou all do realize that playing songs loudly on a continuous loop is a form of torture used by the United States Government?
K-9 Consensus
Jump to new posts Re: Covid Vaccine: Mandatory or Voluntary? by jfanent @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

That really sucks. I don't know if you have a Kroger pharmacy out that way, but I was able to sign up my elderly mother in law. The county portal said there were no slots available, but I went right to the Kroger pharmacy website and was able to ma
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Texans are a cluster... by TrooperDawg @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: clwb419Originally Posted By: clwb419Originally Posted By: oobernoober I haven't kept up on this... are they close to landing someone, or are they still basically starting out the search? The dumpster fire situation will probably
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tennessee Vols are a mess by TrooperDawg @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Ha, Tennessee was handing cash out to recruits in McDonalds sacks. I'm hearing Georgia may next in line. Fat PHil gonna bring down the SEC.
K-9 Consensus
Jump to new posts Re: How many lost? by PortlandDawg @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

We’ve now topped 400,000. That was my guess going in. Sad day in our country.
NFL 2020 Post Season
Jump to new posts Re: Now that the Browns are out... by CapCity Dawg @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: EveDawgOriginally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN Bills vs Packers Super Bowl is what I'm hoping for with the Bills winning. Me too. Ditto
Palus Politicus
I can hear the job interview now...... Interviewer; "I see there is a four year gap in your work history. You didn't happen to work for the Trump administration did you?" Applicant; "Certainly not! I was in prison I swear!"
Gameday vs Kansas City
Jump to new posts Re: Post game thoughts by W84NxtYrAgain @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

I did know that, and recognized it in your post. I was just adding more details...filling in the blanks.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >