x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Antonio Brown: Police by DevilDawg2847 @ 43 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GMdawganode it. I'd bet a nickel that lithium might be able to help him out
Palus Politicus
I get the own standing part and I'm challenging this on it's own. What I'm saying is that there are several licensed professions that this policy could exclude from entry just because the migrant would have to become licensed here to practice their
Pure Football Forum
I for one am Berry excited for this trio and look forward to beating DePanski off of some teams this year! Right Dawgs?! Devil looks around for some high fives...
Fan Feedback Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Site won't remember me by DevilDawg2847 @ Today at 01:26 AM

Hey Peen... even if the site doesn't remember you, Sara and I always will....
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Schweizer’s ‘Profiles in Corruption’ by ChargerDawg @ Today at 12:56 AM

He is the book writing version of James O’Keefe..... Or Alex Jones. Once you go a layer or two below the sensational headline, you generally find a different story.... It is how he makes his money.... Ultimately, the stories get rebuffed. He g
Pure Football Forum
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg As much as anything, I think that's where we've struggled. Not necessarily evaluating talent, but evaluating fits and the surrounding environment players will need to succeed. We also could do a better job developing &
Pure Football Forum
If we don't resign him I'm OK with that.
Tailgate Forum
Wow, wow, WOW. That'll be enough of that bro. Pretty much says all you need to know about the man. And we all thought the "mamba" was the gift.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Player movement, off-season by cfrs15 @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: devicedawgBridgewater too, I think. I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign Mariota if we go that route. Mariota is not a good starter. He would be among the best backups in the league.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Impeachment: Unbreakable by Clemdawg @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: northlima dawgNow trump is going to try to block Bolton from testifying in front of the senate. Wonder why national security. because he cares about crap like that, you know?
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: CDC confirms first US case of coronavirus by superbowldogg @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Here is a Johns Hopkins dashboard that is tracking confirmed cases https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Palus Politicus
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITINGWhat? You must be taking lessons from Mr.Twister. I was referring to the Rights of Christian organizations to live by their moral beliefs and not being forced to sin in the name of the government. It is their Rig
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns GM search II by RocketOptimist @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

I like your Colbert persona. Masterfully done.
NFL Post Season 2019
Jump to new posts Re: Super Bowl thread by SuperBrown @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: willitevachangeJ/C San Fran has probably the toughest Dline we have seen in a long time. Just mean, nasty, unrelenting bunch. KC has Cam Irving on the offense line. Game goes to San Fran Your basing your prediction on one
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns: State of Affairs by Hamfist @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Versatile DogQuote:Anyway, since I am no longer rooting for the Browns, I am hoping they hire Stefanski as HC and Berry as GM. Perfect. Only the Browns would think reuniting the guys that orchestrated 1 and 31 is a good id
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Aged Steak by BADdog @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiralhttps://peterluger.com/butcher-shop/ Thats $50 a pound I am saying use Koji and you can get something similar for $13 a pound.
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buckeye Basketball by PastorMarc @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Dawgs4LifeNeeded that win and a lot more ...
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Trump and Republicans Making America Great Again by OldColdDawg @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

What's really happening is the Trump effect.
Palus Politicus
He wants to bring them to oppressed areas of the world, like rural areas in africa, the middle east, and Mississippi.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Dems part 4 by oobernoober @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Dawg DutyOriginally Posted By: OldColdDawgOriginally Posted By: fishtheiceThis story is currently being published on many conservative sites so I linked the Intercept for those on the left. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is pre
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Senior Bowl by Bull_Dawg @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: CleVeLaNd_sTrifeOriginally Posted By: Bull_DawgOriginally Posted By: CleVeLaNd_sTrifeJalen Hurtz didn’t do himself any favors today. His OL didn't do him any favors. The TD might have been enough for him to make some scouts s
NFL Post Season 2019
Jump to new posts Re: Predictions by oobernoober @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

I do recall re-watching highlights of Chiefs games and wondering aloud why so-and-so held back and didn't light him up. Especially in a playoff game, it's a good business decision to lay the wood on a QB that's running the ball and take whatever pen
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Burning Koalas by PortlandDawg @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: OldColdDawgI don't think koalas should mine coal. I’d vote for you on that platform alone. Kind of like how GM admittedly solely votes with abortion as his only concern.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching news II by GratefulDawg @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

The #Giants are expected to hire former #Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens as their new tight ends coach. https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1221879032557367296
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MLB "Hot Stove League" thread by Milk Man @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Would've loved to have got Castellanos. Indians never seemed interested. Also...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >