x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pure Football Forum
Baker summed it up. Move on.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns 2019 training camp preview: Analyzing the special teams by PDXBrownsFan @ 4 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DaveLooks like he's kicking off a tee, which I would think adds to the distance. With that said, that kick would have been good from 68, if it was attempted from 60. It's also slightly different kicking with the game on the li
Pure Football Forum
Is this "War and Peace" thread?
Preseason Gameday vs Tampa Bay
Jump to new posts Re: Looking ahead at Tampa by SuperBrown @ 11 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: EveDawg Learn to read.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Duke Johnson Traded by Dawgs4Life @ 16 minutes 12 seconds ago

Duke landed in a good spot for him. Lamar is JAG and doesnít have the pass catching ability ... plus, itís a fast offense on turf that is looking to get it out quickly
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Larry O by Dawgs4Life @ 17 minutes 6 seconds ago

That takes some toughness for sure ... I was aware of it but kind of forgot about it too
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Browns Training Camp by SuperBrown @ 17 minutes 46 seconds ago

Thanks for the pics, but you cricked my neck.
Palus Politicus
He has the credibility of Trump. None.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: The Problem Pertaining to Political Labeling by PDXBrownsFan @ 37 minutes 9 seconds ago

I think labeling is VERY common place in our society. Not saying it is good, but I also don't think what is happening or what we are seeing is anything new. Think about the labels and cliques in school: "jock", "nerd", "p
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NFL reinstates Josh Gordon by oobernoober @ Today at 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: SteubenvillianHe must be out of cash again. He will come back just as he did here, only to leave again. He didn't have to go thru training camp, so I sure he might just stay a little longer this time. I always liked Josh, until
Palus Politicus
I didn't spin anything. You put the two in the same context and they don't apply. Actually, if you look at my post in its entirety, I didn't use any of the words that seem to touch on your sensitivity scale.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: John Dorsey Cont... by devicedawg @ Today at 01:25 PM

Zane wouldn't have gotten hurt, either, if Sashi were here.
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hard Knocks Raiders by PitDAWG @ Today at 01:24 PM

Actually, when I was in high school I broke my thumb in seven places down close to the wrist. I actually practiced after the injury for almost a week before I would go get it x rayed. I would have been permitted to play of I could have gotten a doc
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Ohio Considers Eliminating Concealed-Carry Permits by willitevachange @ Today at 01:06 PM

Don't know the statistic, but I remembers reading after they passed it - violent crime went down.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Leadership by Nelson37 @ Today at 01:04 PM

Famous leadership quotes "My (butt)hole is as round as an apple, follow me!" Discuss multiple possible reasons this worked "You shall emerge victorious, or LET NO ONE COME BACK ALIVE!" Impart the full gravity of the present situ
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ohio State/ College Football, continued. by Ballpeen @ Today at 12:58 PM

The Gators play out of conference 4 times. UT Martin and Towson are the push-overs as well as two tough games against Miami(Fl) and FSU. We have been going against FSU for many years to finish the season. This Miami series is over after this year,
Palus Politicus
Anyone still believing this baffoon need their heads examined. First he claims that Americans don't pay for the tariffs. Then he says that he is delaying some of the tariffs until after Christmas so as not to hurt Americans doing their Christmas sho
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Schobert by PrplPplEater @ Today at 11:54 AM

Yes, total for the two seasons combined. $21 million over those two years combined. That is not an extravagant number, especially given how the cap keeps going up. He is a $9.95M hit in 2020 and a $10.45M hit in 2021. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/c
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Reviews, by PitDAWG @ Today at 11:47 AM

The Yugo. They were horrible!
Pure Football Forum
Originally Posted By: rastanplanDid he really? I can remember lots of times where our QB's were on their backs with Joe playing. Also the number of injuries with Browns QB's was probably one of the highest on the league. Not saying that Joe wasn't
Pure Football Forum
I've been pleasantly surprised with the work done by Hubbard. He is a keeper unless we draft a STUD. Here I will be the nerd that you want...lol only cause I am an OL nut First two rounds (IMPACT) rounds , from 1999 to present, that all should b
Palus Politicus
this dude can't negotiate anything. this is very sad, and is gonna end up costing even more lives. https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-negotiators-trying-end-afghanistan-204745586.html As withdrawal negotiations between the US and the Taliban enter thei
Looking Back: Browns 21 Colts 18
Jump to new posts Re: What I saw Preseason Game 2 by devicedawg @ Today at 09:25 AM

I wasnt able to watch, thanks for this. My first thought when I read your comments is that I assume it was the colts broadcasters doing the game and it was just televised on the NFL Network? When Couch and Crawford do the Browns games they don't se
Everything Else...
Fantasy & Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV by Punchsmack @ Today at 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Dawgs4LifeWhat are your opinion of Mario Kart on there? I was thinking about doing the same IMO, it's a great but frustrating game. If you're going to be playing with other people, it's a blast. If you're going to be playing
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >