x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: General Election News: Not Fake News! by archbolddawg @ 42 minutes 51 seconds ago

I'd like to care, but I don't. I have seen and read enough on here from the lib's and what they think of me, mostly because I voted for trump over hillary. I've read such vitriol towards anyone that disagrees with them, it's pathetic. I won't n
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: David Njoku requests trade by lampdogg @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

He mostly has been barely average, when not hurt.
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Washington ______________ by lampdogg @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Interesting discussion. Small samplings: 1. Years ago at Hopkins airport, I talked with a man who was obviously a Native American. He was wearing an Indians jacket, and we talked baseball and the Browns. A couple of years ago I spent part of an
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: "Tired of Burying Our Children" by ErikInHell @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Good one.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Come Together by Rishuz @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Versatile DogMay I ask that you stop trying to "win" every argument and just actually have an intelligent conversation. Isn't a prerequisite of this to actually possess intelligence?
Pure Football Forum
An opinion is not a crusade. Go back and rewatch the games from 2018. Much different quarterback than 2019, including going through his progressions. Not saying he was perfect, but he was a completely different QB. I'm concerned about fans like
K-9 Consensus
Jump to new posts Re: Predict Number of Brown's Victories by PrplPplEater @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Zero. They won't play a game.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Wish You Were Here by Versatile Dog @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Quote:[/quote] [quote] rofl Oh we understand perfectly. You're even willing to pervert and distort some of the greatest lyrics ever written to make your point. You're on a roll, Hoss. Wrong again. Quote:ďAll [my] songs are encouraging me; I gue
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Covid-19: Cases Continue by lampdogg @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Retail workers have always dealt with jackasses, because thereís a lot of them out there. Itís probably worse now because of all the stuff thatís going on. Nobody should have to face ridicule from a semi-moron in the workplace, let alone a teenager
Fantasy & Gaming
I am planning on staying away from the Brown's players this year unless I see real value. I play Daily Fantasy Football and am not in a year-long league. I said the above because I think there are too many weapons and it will be hard for any to put
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: American Top 40 With Casey Kasem - 50th Birthday by Versatile Dog @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Nice Memory Lane thread, Dave. That wasn't the best year for music in my opinion, but there were some good ones on that list. Loved the Stevie Wonder, CSNY, Four Tops, Temptations, Rare Earth songs. I kind of miss how things were more simple back
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Covid-19: The Pandemic Where Facts are Political by archbolddawg @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownieOriginally Posted By: 3rd_and_20Originally Posted By: Versatile DogOriginally Posted By: PitDAWGYou may wish to dumb that down for him. One insult after another. And jfan is not "dumb." No, he's cer
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Jeffrey Epstein Documentary by Dawgs4Life @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Haha wow
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Happy 4th of July! by Milk Man @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

j/c...
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Some Love by Ballpeen @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

No doubt we are behind the 8 ball with no real practices. As a new staff and new system, it might be a rough row to hoe at the beginning.
Tailgate Forum
Palus Politicus
I found a mask Trump can wear without ruining his orange face.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Supreme Court Strikes Down LA Abortion Law by GMdawg @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By: PortlandDawgOriginally Posted By: GMdawgIf saving innocent babies is going backwards, slam this sucker in reverse and full speed behind. Honest question... In what world (in your mind) do these unwanted innocent babies li
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Son Of Goofy by Tulsa @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A Real Discussion - The Season by bonefish @ 07/04/20 04:40 PM

I just don't see it. The crowd picture at the trump rally. Didn't see a mask. The pictures I see of people at beaches. Not good. I am not optimistic. In fact I expect the numbers to get way worse. Schools will reopen. Many will return to school.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Router Bits by jfanent @ 07/04/20 03:13 PM

I made a cross cut sled (and a ripping jig) very similar to that. I did buy some synthetic runners from Rockler. I just haven't gotten into woodworking since my son became old enough for sports (15+ yrs). I have a nice Grizzly tablesaw, a floor st
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Environmentalist apology by bonefish @ 07/04/20 02:56 PM

The worst president in the history of the US.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Photography Thread... by sk8termom @ 07/04/20 02:36 PM

I took a photo of a covered bridge in Windsor Ohio and accidentally got an Amish buggy in it. They gave me permission to use the picture, so here it is.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Washington's football team. by fishtheice @ 07/04/20 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiralThe logo isnít the issue bro. Geez... trump supporters. Pffft. "The name, logo and likeness have been mired in controversy because of the racial connotations associated with it. There's historical context t
Tailgate Forum
Chestnut breaks the world record. 75 dogs and buns!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >