x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Palus Politicus
My opinion (obviously), but I never thought Bush2 was nearly as bad as some folks made him out to be. Not saying he was perfect. He obviously made mistakes. I generally got the feeling he put his heart and soul into the job, he generally did what he
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Your phone is listening to you by PitDAWG @ 12 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BallpeenBig Brother is watching and listening. The difference is we grew up thinking big brother was the government. Turns out it's the corporations.
Gameday vs Washington
Jump to new posts Re: Other Games by PitDAWG @ 23 minutes 49 seconds ago

j/c Barring some freak injury, Mahomes will be the new gold standard for his generation at the QB position. It's simply a joy watching him play the game.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Rioters, Looters, Antifa, Continued... by dawglover05 @ 28 minutes 15 seconds ago

They hired the same guy who ran the audio in the Steelers game last year.
Palus Politicus
Yep. I can't even be in the same room.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: The1st Presidential Debate - September 29 by FloridaFan @ 40 minutes 0 seconds ago

Anyone else find it funny, that they say "Meet USA TODAY's team of experts:" then have a picture of Biden and Trump. Sorry found it amusing.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Paid $750 in Federal Taxes in 2016 and 2017 by dawglover05 @ 40 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: s003aprOriginally Posted By: LyuokdeaOriginally Posted By: s003aprThe tax game is not fair and Trump is not putting a stop to it. Does anyone thing Biden is going to change things either? He is part of the Washington insiders th
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Indians 2020 (continued) by YTownBrownsFan @ 52 minutes 50 seconds ago

Freeman, and Reyes has played 1st as well.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Odell by PitDAWG @ 58 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Versatile DogOne thing for sure.......Baker's problems are always the fault of others and the struggles of others have absolutely nothing to do w/Baker. Such is DawgTalkers. So Baker followed the play calling. Did what was ask
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: General Election News-The countdown is on by mgh888 @ Today at 11:22 AM

The Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, a bipartisan think tank, said in a June report that the outcome of the election could incite violence by the far-right or far-left. “If President Trump loses the election, some ext
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Covid-19: Again by Lyuokdea @ Today at 11:21 AM

To follow up (now that i am not just on a phone).... Here is a May Report from the CDC claiming a 0.4% IFR among symptomatic cases. They couple that with a 35% asymptomatic rate, to guess at an IFR of about 0.3% https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/22/h
Pure Football Forum
And so it begins...
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Covid-19 and the NFL by Dawgs4Life @ Today at 11:17 AM

Steelers play at Tennessee this week, so they’ll have an altered schedule I’d think
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Free Agency Part IV by PrplPplEater @ Today at 10:46 AM

D'Ernest is the backup Punt Returner, but the #3 Kick Returner. Peoples-Jones is the backup Kick Returner, but the #3 Punt returner. Natson was the starter at both spots. We will likely see both D'Ernest and DPJ regularly, now.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Coffee talk by waterdawg @ Today at 10:45 AM

Hey Tulsa , thats the one I have had my eye on. Keep me updated on how you like it,... Thanks
Palus Politicus
Yes - you validated Lyd's point again. Well done.
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon unveils a way to pay with your palm in stores by YepTheBrownsRule @ Today at 10:14 AM

I wouldn't do it, but much prefer using my phone or watch for payment over traditional payment methods.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Browns trade for safety by TrooperDawg @ Today at 10:10 AM

Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that escapade.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Supreme Court Vacancy by oobernoober @ Today at 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: LyuokdeaOriginally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITINGLiberal women’s groups, Planned Parenthood rush to rip ACB, say she will ‘turn back the clock on equality’ "Donald Trump and the Senate Republicans want to steal another seat on
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Decision by Milk Man @ Today at 09:31 AM

Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: COVID-19: Trump Knew by PerfectSpiral @ Today at 09:24 AM

Positive news? The death rate is on the rise again. We’re still in the first wave of the virus. Pffft.... trump supporters are thrilled.
Gameday vs Washington
Jump to new posts Re: Post Game by Versatile Dog @ Today at 09:14 AM

Yeah, that's possible. I missed it, but it makes sense.
Gameday vs Washington
Jump to new posts Re: Officials by eotab @ Today at 09:07 AM

At that point after she made the call and Duke was standing there with the ball. "Its just Lie till you die"...Joe Thomas. lol
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NHL 2019-20...Lace em up boys! by Dawgs4Life @ Today at 08:47 AM

Congrats to the Lightning. Feels good to see them win after last year
Pure Football Forum
I think the type of pressure also plays a role. If a D is trying to blitz you to death, that's exploitable. Finding the open guy (because there is one coming from the area of the blitzer) is much easier than when a teams front is just naturally gett
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >