x

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trades by Rishuz @ 1 minute 37 seconds ago

I still can't believe he is 26. I looked it up and it said 26. I still don't believe it. And man, does that guy get traded a lot. Have we ever seen a player who is pretty good get traded at the rate he does? Wow.
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Bernie Sanders drops out of presidential race by archbolddawg @ 14 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: BpGOriginally Posted By: archbolddawgGood night. I didn't belittle anyone, and have an attorney draw up your will. I thought I was drunk and getting sassy tonight...lmao, dude relax wow Nah man, the 'have an attorne
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Outbreak: COVID-19: The Hot Zone by OldColdDawg @ 26 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PrplPplEaterOriginally Posted By: Milk Manj/c... I mentioned before my brother is a CRNA in NY. He signed up to go to help out in NJ because of the surge in need for help in the ICU. He told me this morning before his one day o
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Making a Will by OldColdDawg @ 34 minutes 42 seconds ago

The issue is that most attorneys have a paralegal use the same forms the online guys use to write your will. BUT if you have anything that requires something special like certain belongings, business interest, or just special instructions; you need
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Tiger King by jaybird @ 37 minutes 55 seconds ago

I thighs it was good.. but thought it was better with whiskey
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Hydroxychloroquine: A Case Study In Bad Science by OldColdDawg @ 40 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Dawg DutyOriginally Posted By: PitDAWGAnd I can count them all. I point out facts and you can't refute them. So this is all you can do. I use sources and data. You just throw crap with nothing to back it up. A true Trumpian.
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Players from Each Sport by FORTBROWNFAN @ 43 minutes 27 seconds ago

My favorites are all players on teams I rooted for. Most are from late 60's early 70s. NFL; Greg Pruitt, Brian Sipe, Milt Morin Leroy Kelly, Jerry Sherk MLB; Ken Griffey SR , Dave Concepcion, Johnny Bench, Tony Perez, Tom Seaver NBA ; Earl The Pea
2020 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Tua changes top 10 by hitt @ 44 minutes 31 seconds ago

https://nesn.com/2020/04/nfl-rumors-tua-tagovailoa-flunked-at-least-two-pre-draft-physicals Tua has failed two NFL physicals and he's broken his wrist several times....he's brittle. Teams are going to let him slide and select OUR left tackle. I'm
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: Primaries 4 by OldColdDawg @ 47 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BpGFor the record, I 100% think Bernie Sanders would have beat Trump. x2 1000%
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NFL's Offensive Line Struggles by Versatile Dog @ 54 minutes 26 seconds ago

The next thing I would like to talk about is the CBA and how it affects the OL. As I mentioned earlier, no unit needs more reps than the OL. Offensive lines must work cohesively. This is HUGE!!!! So, the CBA takes away practice time and where does
Palus Politicus
Jump to new posts Re: COVID-19 pt4 by ChargerDawg @ Today at 08:31 PM

I think some States handled it better than others. Those who were first to shut things down have fared better. There are so many things that President Braggadocios said that were that had to be backtracked or clarified, it should be great political
2020 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Isaiah Simmons by bonefish @ Today at 08:21 PM

For the first time in many years I have not gotten into the draft. Until just recently Simmons was just a name to me. Then I watched him and was like damn. I didn't watch a minute of the combine. Watching Simmons made me go and look. Again damn
2020 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Mock Draft Thread by FL_Dawg @ Today at 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Dawg DutyOriginally Posted By: FL_DawgYour Picks: Round 1 Pick 22 (MINN): Patrick Queen, ILB, LSU (B+) Round 1 Pick 25 (MINN): Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise St. (B) Round 2 Pick 9: Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn (A) Round 3 Pick 10: K
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New uniform reveal by Versatile Dog @ Today at 07:53 PM

They are going to remain gross. Yay!
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A Real Discussion - The Season by TrooperDawg @ Today at 07:44 PM

Did you know there is NO vaccine for AIDS? Treatment is the key, and we'll be well on the way to that before football season. Hydroxychlorochline is proving effective, and I believe it will be accepted as an effective treatment for COVID-19...or s
2020 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Draft from home by TrooperDawg @ Today at 07:33 PM

Thank you kind sir!
Everything Else...
Jump to new posts Re: Movie critiques during Virus. by Spergon FTWynn @ Today at 07:07 PM

I watched Mid90s the other night. Written and directed by Jonah Hill. Really really good movie. There were so many parts of that movie that really hit home. It kind of has a Kids feel to it, but I actually think it's a lot better than Kids.
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Free Agency - Cont’d by Ballpeen @ Today at 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Versatile DogThree things: --I also thought Myles has already been reinstated. --I am opposed to signing Clownery. --New England has sucked in the draft in recent years. To the third point, I agree. Probably because t
2020 NFL Draft
Jump to new posts Re: Chase Young --- Should we? by MemphisBrownie @ Today at 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: lampdoggI wonder.... is some of the is cuz he’s a Buckeye..... ? Baker Mayfield wondered the same about the animosity in 2018. And still today, I suppose.
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RIP #49 Bobby Mitchell by Spergon FTWynn @ Today at 06:06 PM

I always loved the story he told about how Paul Brown would just yell at him when he wanted to yell at Jim Brown. LOL sad to hear of his passing
Palus Politicus
Originally Posted By: ClemdawgThey were backed up by the fed SC I wasn't aware of that... OK
Pure Football Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CBA changes by Punchsmack @ Today at 03:16 PM

https://www.theringer.com/2020/4/7/21213001/sports-scandals-plus-nflpa-president-j-c-tretter Russillo talks about scandals in sports after watching the HBO documentary The Scheme (2:05) before he is joined by Cleveland Browns center and NFLPA presid
Tailgate Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chris Johnson: Murder-for-hire plot by Dawgs4Life @ Today at 02:35 PM

Titan King ...
Fantasy & Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV by PrplPplEater @ Today at 01:48 PM

I would love to see them remake the original (or the second one, depending on how fanatical you are about the origins), but with a modern game engine; perhaps something like what is used for Tom Clancy's Division 2. Oh, and release it for the PC
Everything Else...
Originally Posted By: PitDAWGSo you're promoting this line of BS too? Quote:The Kennedy's have brought on most of the turmoil, aside from JFK, and Robert. I read it as Ballpeen was agreeing with you.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >