Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Porsche doubles production of the electric car it hasn’t even released yet in run for Tesla’s market

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/this-is-...ing-up-for.html

seriously thinking about dropping a deposit right now.

the only thing thats gonna keep me from pulling the trigger on buying the taycan is if i can see myself parting with the bimmer or not. i don't like having 2 cars. 1 car, 1 truck is fine. 1 truck, 1 suv is cool.

but not 2 cars.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
You have a fam so seems your decision would be centered around that.

smile

No Craps Given
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
i know homegirl. ugh.

i was actually thinking about trading it in, cause the porsche has a wagon version that i can fit my dog Jack in. that would be dope.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Thats a hard decision.

You have snow to deal with also.

So, if it were me, I'd have some kind of suv (wife's?) and then the fun luxury car.

Whatever brand combo that is.

No Craps Given
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The Audi and Porsche are AWD so... man eve I think I gotta part with my 6 /crying

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Well, nothing says you have to buy it now.

Give it a couple years for them to work the kinks out.

That's what I would do.

I want another luxury sporty car to go with the Jag, but I have some retirement financial goals I want to reach first. And the Jag is still new to me, so I'm not ready to drive something else. And I want those EV cars to work the kinks out before I jump into that.

Don't rush. 2 cents.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
An electric car with tailpipes? Must be fakes

Anyway, Electric is the way we are going no matter how much exxon mobil fights it. They'd be smart to invest heavy

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
remember, those are test cars. companies routinely use fake parts and vinyl wraps on their car in order to not reveal what the production design will look like.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: Swish
remember, those are test cars. companies routinely use fake parts and vinyl wraps on their car in order to not reveal what the production design will look like.

When I used to work in the automotive industry at a tier 1 supplier we'd get pre-production test cars in all of the time. One of the most bizarre was when the Prowler was under development - we got the "prangler", a mash-up of a prowler and a jeep wrangler. It was hideous.

#gmstrong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: columbusdawg

When I used to work in the automotive industry at a tier 1 supplier we'd get pre-production test cars in all of the time. One of the most bizarre was when the Prowler was under development - we got the "prangler", a mash-up of a prowler and a jeep wrangler. It was hideous.

omg that thing is ugly lololol

- Theodore Roosevelt
F
Legend
Legend
F
Come on, it looks like a modern day Munsters car.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
S
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
S
Originally Posted By: columbusdawg

omg that thing is ugly lololol

That is the understatement of the century.

Legend
Legend

True enough

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Electric Vehicles are the Future

Link Copied to Clipboard