x

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1710507 - 12/23/19 08:40 AM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: Spergon FTWynn]
willitevachange Offline
Hall of Famer

Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
Wife got me the PSVR for Christmas, she also got me Jedi Fallen Order (which looks amazing)

The VR came with 5 games, including RE7, Everybody's Golf (i have the regular version, it's a great golf game), Skyrim, and 2 other games kinda designed for VR.

I played some demos last night, this is actually cooler than I thought it would be. I did the soccer heading game which was a lot of fun

I don't even know when I am going to start Fallen Order but I can't wait, I have been watching Twitch people play all week, not staying on too long though so I avoid spoilers
Yes, VR was is pretty awesome as far as how far the tech has come.

I sold mine, simply because there just were not that many good games, and I got tired of the all the cords and extra boxes.

I hoping the PS5 will have a wireless VR.

#1710962 - 12/25/19 11:34 AM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: willitevachange]
Spergon FTWynn Offline

Legend

Loc: 16 spots ahead of Tom Brady
yeah that's my only gripe is that all the wires ugly up my tv area

i cannot wait to start Fallen Order!

#1713354 - 12/30/19 03:50 PM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: willitevachange]
oobernoober Offline

Hall of Famer

Loc: San Diego, CA
I'm completely tired of Destiny and The Division. I have a couple games that I need to finish up. One of those is Witcher 3... and for some reason I'm really looking forward to sinking a bunch of time into that. I don't remember why I put that game down.

#1713377 - 12/30/19 04:19 PM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: oobernoober]
Spergon FTWynn Offline

Legend

Loc: 16 spots ahead of Tom Brady
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
I'm completely tired of Destiny and The Division. I have a couple games that I need to finish up. One of those is Witcher 3... and for some reason I'm really looking forward to sinking a bunch of time into that. I don't remember why I put that game down.

Itís one of the best games I have ever played but man it is long. Like even the story arc is long, but aside from that you wanna do all the side stuff because that stuff is fun. I deleted the install but I have my save file and I will be jumping in again at some point.

I beat God of War. Fun game but the story part is really short. Enjoyable game tho.

#1713385 - 12/30/19 04:23 PM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: Spergon FTWynn]
oobernoober Offline

Hall of Famer

Loc: San Diego, CA
I really want to give Projekt Red my money. I'm definitely grabbing Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out.

#1713393 - 12/30/19 04:27 PM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: Spergon FTWynn]
willitevachange Offline
Hall of Famer

Originally Posted By: Spergon FTWynn
yeah that's my only gripe is that all the wires ugly up my tv area

i cannot wait to start Fallen Order!
I played about an hour so far, I am underwhelmed.

#1713506 - 12/30/19 07:25 PM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: willitevachange]
Squires Offline

Hall of Famer

Flight simulator returns in 2020. Looks interesting as it's supposed to interface with Bing maps to pull satelite data for the location you are flying in, allowing you to fly anywhere in the world. Downside is this means you always need an internet connection to play the game. There was a mention of an offline mode, but not sure how it will work. There is also supposed to be able to get real time weather conditions. I'm definitely going to go fly into a hurricane. smile

On another note, I ended up with $75 of steam gift cards for Christmas. Now I need to figure out what to buy.

#1716739 - 01/05/20 12:09 AM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: Squires]
SuperBrown Offline

Hall of Famer

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks for that update.

#1717725 - 01/07/20 08:41 AM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: willitevachange]
willitevachange Offline
Hall of Famer

PS5 - anyone know when pre orders may come about?

Getting excited! Although I hear the new Xbox might be sick!

Edited by willitevachange (01/07/20 08:41 AM)

#1717929 - 01/07/20 12:20 PM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: Squires]
ExclDawg Offline

Legend

Originally Posted By: Squires
Flight simulator returns in 2020. Looks interesting as it's supposed to interface with Bing maps to pull satelite data for the location you are flying in, allowing you to fly anywhere in the world. Downside is this means you always need an internet connection to play the game. There was a mention of an offline mode, but not sure how it will work. There is also supposed to be able to get real time weather conditions. I'm definitely going to go fly into a hurricane. smile

On another note, I ended up with $75 of steam gift cards for Christmas. Now I need to figure out what to buy.

I've watched some videos and stuff on this. It looks amazing. The "online" mode is meant for the more immersive experience, where it will take Bing maps and actively convert buildings into 3D structures as you fly. The offline mode would behave more like current flight sims where common structures are already rendered, but everything else is just sort of "flat textures". The game looks amazing though!

#1718179 - 01/08/20 12:33 AM Re: The Gaming Thread, Part IV [Re: willitevachange]
Frenchy Offline

Dawg Talker

Loc: Galloway, Ohio
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
PS5 - anyone know when pre orders may come about?

Getting excited! Although I hear the new Xbox might be sick!

Iím a part time gamer, but my 14yo daughter is a full time gamer, last week she came up to me and said dad, we dont need to buy that dog we were talking about, and my 2 xboxís I have we can trade them in for the new xbox. She was so excited, she said about a 1000 words in like 1 minute, lol.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3