Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
Originally Posted By: Jester
Though I agree that the voter should take some responsibility for making sure their vote has a reasonable amount of time to get in.

And yes typically you can count on 2-5 days for mail to be delivered, but with the recent USPS changes who really knows how long it will take?

It's not like people didn't know, didn't have time. There has been plenty of notice and warnings about possible delays.

Maybe it is time adults start acting like responsible adults and take responsibility for their own procrastination.

Maybe it's time for Republicans to stop trying to suppress voting.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Though I agree that the voter should take some responsibility for making sure their vote has a reasonable amount of time to get in.

And yes typically you can count on 2-5 days for mail to be delivered, but with the recent USPS changes who really knows how long it will take?

It's not like people didn't know, didn't have time. There has been plenty of notice and warnings about possible delays.

Maybe it is time adults start acting like responsible adults and take responsibility for their own procrastination.

Absentee ballots upon request. Mail in ballots upon request. Both have been available for months. Early in person voting since the beginning of Oct.

Exactly how is the republican party suppressing the vote?

Never mind. Just saw who I replied to.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Good because I wasn't about to explain what you already damn well know just because you want to play dumb.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Absentee ballots upon request. Mail in ballots upon request. Both have been available for months. Early in person voting since the beginning of Oct.

Exactly how is the republican party suppressing the vote?

Never mind. Just saw who I replied to.

Buncha lies from the left that gullible people believe.

No Craps Given
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
I don't see any way we have an idea how all the states went until at the very least 4 evenings after voting day; because 40% of the country voted early or by mail.
Maybe I'll (?), to avoid the fake news for 4 days and gain peace of mind.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
I don't see any way we have an idea how all the states went until at the very least 4 evenings after voting day; because 40% of the country voted early or by mail.
Maybe I'll (?), to avoid the fake news for 4 days and gain peace of mind.

Ohio is counting ballots postmarked by 11/2 and received within 10 days after the election.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus General Election, the NeverEnding Story Chapter 1.

Link Copied to Clipboard