Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: JulesDawg
Please. If it had been people of color attacking the Capitol there would have been multiple people killed.

And wishing people would have been shot? Wow.

I think you took my post in a way it wasn't meant.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Lyuokdea

Dude had a hissy fit when his tweets got tagged. I can only imagine what this is doing to him now.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I am very happy to see both sides of the aisle in the Senate debasing the Trump lies and actions of those who supported him in this insurrection. It looks like MANY will be going to jail. thumbsup

Maybe this is what the hell they needed to get their crap together. Having an armed mob attempt a coup on a working day at the Capitol, having to shelter in place hiding from that mob, and finally having to be ushered away to safety... I guess that's all it took to wake them up and bring them together.

I'll say this much, in your face politics by people who are not being heard or fairly represented HAS been proven to work at least twice in the last year. But the illegal acts and violence are not part of that equation and should be stopped, condemned, and prosecuted on both sides EVERYTIME it happens. Peaceful protest is part of the fabric of our nation. I'd even go so far as to say overly animated protests or objections are welcome. But today a gun killed somebody in our US Capitol Building. Today a mob who bought into crazy conspiracy theories, lies, and an attempted coup incited by a president that is desperate to avoid losing power... this mob carried out the suggested will of that POTUS and attempted a coup in real time on national TV. And finally today, this nation got a much needed wake up call which showed them first hand the danger of this hyperpartisan rhetorical nonsense. I hope these leaders heed this wake up call and start serving/representing the people of the US again, all of the people. I hope they can bring us together and help us move on from this national nightmare, turning the page, leaving this craziness to history on a day that will go down in infamy.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/06/21 10:43 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Sad it has come down to this. I expect more to come, maybe years to come.

To me, this is the medias fault. They don't report news any longer. They spew hate and divisiveness.

The media wants impeachment hearings. They want riots.

Well, here it is, and it isn't going to stop any time soon.

It's funny how the worm turns.

Weak...just weak.....

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Idiots on FB already "investigating" today's insurrection and trying to say it was ANTIFA... smh

Facial recognition firm claims Antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

A
Legend
Legend
A
I was not aware they were armed.

L
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
L
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Idiots on FB already "investigating" today's insurrection and trying to say it was ANTIFA... smh

Facial recognition firm claims Antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/xrvision-firm-claims-antifa-infiltrated-protesters/

Weak

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Lurker

Weak

Yeah? Prove XRVision wrong!

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Sad it has come down to this. I expect more to come, maybe years to come.

To me, this is the medias fault. They don't report news any longer. They spew hate and divisiveness.

The media wants impeachment hearings. They want riots.

Well, here it is, and it isn't going to stop any time soon.

It's funny how the worm turns.

Weak...just weak.....

You don't think that's true bro? Seems to me that's exactly what the media wants. "If it bleeds it leads" is a fifteen second window in today's world... we need mass chaos to keep eyes on the screen. How to you get that? By constantly creating more division.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
I was not aware they were armed.

Does that include explosive devices?

At least two real explosive devices in DC rendered safe by law enforcement

At least two suspected pipe bombs have been rendered safe by law enforcement — one at a building that houses Republican National Committee offices and one in the US Capitol complex, a federal law enforcement official tells CNN

The official said these were real explosive devices and they were blown up to be rendered safe.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/c...0dcff011e3d48c0

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you're going with the usual huh? Claims? That's all you had in terms of voter fraud too. Claims but no evidence or facts.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
I wasn't aware anyone was armed. I'm sorry I can't keep up with the minute to minute news items.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I've just been watching the situation closely. I hear the news and let Google be a tool in the tool box. Tonight I've watched some of MSNBC, CNN, OAN, Newsmax and CBS.

We may not see this the same way, but what I've seen today I consider as an attack on our democracy. The likes of which I have never seen by forces that actually live and reside among us on U.S. soil. There is nothing more serious to me than when I consider the Constitution under attack by our own citizens.

I've seen your posts and know you had to work today. So I understand you've had time constraints that I didn't have today. I hope that's a positive sign that business is picking up for you.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
I don't know about any of that. All I said was I didn't know anyone was armed that went into the capital building.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MAGA LOSERS can’t even take ownership of their actions.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I thought they were the party of personal responsibility? Oh that's right, they trumped that all up.

I think that will end up being the newest term of 2021.

ie.... Man that's trumped up! Boy you really trumped that up! When I left the bar last night I was too trumped up to drive.

wink

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
4 people died during the riot one was shot

Last edited by BADdog; 01/07/21 12:25 AM.

Joe Thomas #73
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg

MAGA LOSERS can’t even take ownership of their actions.

That's kinda funny Charger, in the past year it's been hard for the left to admit Antifa even existed...I remember that conversation with Joe Biden vs Trump!

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Do you believe satanic cannibalistic pedophiles control this country?

M
Legend
Legend
M
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/...iden/index.html

Proof positive this was all a crook of political BS.....

If there was any validity to this having public support would strengthen your convictions, not make you just withdraw your objection fom no reason...

I hope their manipulation and fraud is fully exposed one day

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli...-group-n2571402

There's a whole page of Antifa doesn't exist...

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Do you believe satanic cannibalistic pedophiles control this country?

The Clintons control the country now? lmao

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Hawley can go straight to hell for all I care.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
"Cruz and Hawley both sent out fundraising solicitations in the moments before and during the invasion of the Capitol."

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-wake-...-015545602.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
They are emblematic of the worst opportunism and lust for power that has permeated our politics.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

Weak

Yeah? Prove XRVision wrong!

Easily disproved. More importantly, how are people actually duped by this? See full thread in links. Amazingly gullible people.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Prepare for bloodshed

Link Copied to Clipboard