Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I'm pretty sure it starts at 4. NFL Network has their TV schedule on their site and it says 4...

Joe Thomas made Justin Timberlake change his name. He didn't want wusses to have the same initials...

Dawg Talker since 3/26/2005...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yeah, I wish it was earlier. 12 may be early, as I usually get some grub and don't want to miss it, but 4 is a bit too late. 1 is a good time to start it, maybe 2. 4 is late.

Gotta figure out how many people are stopping by and then figure out what kind of food to get.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I like the noon starts too, but I'm sure they changed it so the west coasters don't have to watch it at 9 am...

Joe Thomas made Justin Timberlake change his name. He didn't want wusses to have the same initials...

R
Administrator
Administrator
R
Fan guidelines for attending the 2009 NFL Draft

National Football League

The NFL announced procedures for fans wishing to attend the 74th NFL Draft on Saturday and Sunday, April 25-26, at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Rounds 1 and 2 will be held on Saturday beginning at 4 p.m. ET. Rounds 3 through 7 will be held on Sunday beginning at 10 a.m.

The draft is a free event. However, seating is extremely limited.

nfl.com

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This is different wording. Prior to this.. the wording said that "coverage" would begin at 4pm. This could have meant that the NFL Network would begin televising at 4, but as we both know they could babble about it for 2 hours before the first pick

With this.. hopefully they will chat it up for 15 mins, the first pick will be made and in the books by 430pm.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

With this.. hopefully they will chat it up for 15 mins, the first pick will be made and in the books by 430pm.

I'm hoping the Lions are on the clock at 4...

R
Administrator
Administrator
R
As you previously posted the pre-draft coverage starts at 3 on nflnetwork with "live pick by pick" coverage beginning at 4 so ergo the draft will go live at 4 o'clock if 2+2 =4.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networksch...=04%2F25%2F2009

I followed my link that I posted. Interestingly enough, there is nothing about 3 pm listed. I started at current day and forwarded to the 25th so the afternoon listings would show up..

I copied and pasted the findings below. You are welcome to check the link of course..

I see that coverage starts at 4.. at what time they stop babbling and start picking is still open to interpretation.

Saturday, April 25, 2009
All Times Eastern Fri Thu Wed Tue Mon Sun Sat

6:00 AM PATH TO THE DRAFT Path to the Draft previews the 2009 NFL Draft, providing in-depth analysis on prospective draft choices, plus breakdowns of each team's needs.

7:00 AM PATH TO THE DRAFT Path to the Draft previews the 2009 NFL Draft, providing in-depth analysis on prospective draft choices, plus breakdowns of each team's needs.

8:00 AM PATH TO THE DRAFT Path to the Draft previews the 2009 NFL Draft, providing in-depth analysis on prospective draft choices, plus breakdowns of each team's needs.

9:00 AM PATH TO THE DRAFT Path to the Draft previews the 2009 NFL Draft, providing in-depth analysis on prospective draft choices, plus breakdowns of each team's needs.

10:00 AM PATH TO THE DRAFT Path to the Draft previews the 2009 NFL Draft, providing in-depth analysis on prospective draft choices, plus breakdowns of each team's needs.

11:00 AM NFL TOTAL ACCESS NFL Total Access previews the 2009 NFL Draft, providing the latest news and analysis from around the league.

4:00 PM 2009 NFL DRAFT [Day 1] Live pick-by-pick coverage and analysis of the 2009 NFL Draft from the Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
R
Administrator
Administrator
R
That's quite odd. When I looked at it a week ago it clearly listed a 3 p.m. slot that listed something other than than "Path to the Draft" that would indicate the serious babbling starts at 3 and the KO of the draft at 4. This, along with the articles listed within the threads on the board that say it starts at 4 along with the nflnetwork schedule that says live pick by pick coverage starts at 4 gave me the 2+2.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Draft Countdown Off?

Link Copied to Clipboard