Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

I see the beads of sweat on your forehead bro.

If they lose you won't even see that GM.You'll never hear from them again.

B
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
B
Wow, the Bengal beat down just keeps getting closer!

Heereeeee kitty, kitty, kitty.... REARRRRR!!!!!

"The Browns are a club contenders probably don't want to face right now. Their physicality cannot be questioned."
Legend
Legend
Bengals suck.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
A couple Steeler fans providing moral support for the Brownies warms my heart for sure. Do you guys really want fans of your most hated rival feeling sorry for you? Sickening! When I can come over here as a Bengal fan and smack a Steeler fan, who's team by the way, likes to lay down in the fourth quarter when the going gets tough, is eye opening to say the least. As far as the Brownies are concerned this has all the makings of a true beat down. I know you're praying the Bengals overlook the Brownies and lay an egg and I don't blame you. It isn't going to happen. This is the Battle of Ohio. Marvin's 100th games as a head coach for the Bengals and they will play hard to get a win. Mangini is an absolute joke as a head coach and anyone who has anything to do with football knows it, well, except for Randy Lerner. Your team is pathetic and has no business even competing in this game. That said, I hope for an injury free game and good luck, you'll need it.

B
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
B
You're going to get stomped. Meeeeoooowwwwwwwwwwww

"The Browns are a club contenders probably don't want to face right now. Their physicality cannot be questioned."
L
All Pro
All Pro
L
The Bengals season has been a mirage. Reality is coming up for you guys, starting today. Write it down, Browns win today, and the Bengals begin a losing streak.

Last edited by LA Brown fan; 10/04/09 11:29 AM.
B
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
B
Bengals fans make me laugh. What a pathetic group of people. AHAHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Steeler
Steeler
Quote:

When I can come over here as a Bengal fan and smack a Steeler fan, who's team by the way, likes to lay down in the fourth quarter when the going gets tough, is eye opening to say the least.

Yeah, and that just happens SO OFTEN, doesn't it? Did you just start watching the NFL last week? Typical Bungle fan -- clueless!

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

Quote:

When I can come over here as a Bengal fan and smack a Steeler fan, who's team by the way, likes to lay down in the fourth quarter when the going gets tough, is eye opening to say the least.

Yeah, and that just happens SO OFTEN, doesn't it? Did you just start watching the NFL last week? Typical Bungle fan -- clueless!

Twice in a row is a trend not a fluke. When your team actually beats a team that has at least one win I'll start taking you seriously.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

Bengals fans make me laugh. What a pathetic group of people. AHAHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What do you know some Brownie fans do have spines.

Steeler
Steeler
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Twice in a row is a trend not a fluke. When your team actually beats a team that has at least one win I'll start taking you seriously.

LMAO...a Bungles fan talking to a Steelers fan about beating winning teams. That's priceless! And all of this after only WEEK 3.

Wow, your team lucks out at winning a couple of games and we should crown you AFCN Champs, right? O-TAY buckwheat!

Paging Jules, paging Jules....I think we have a live one here.

Raven
Raven
More than a live one, more like a "special one".....

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
The Browns stepped up and played tough today. Maybe this will be enough to turn your season around. Good luck the rest of the way until the next Bengals vs. Browns game.

I see the Squeeler fans are still here and talking crap while your team is on the verge of going 1 and 3 and dropping 2 behind the first place Bengals so good for you. Just a hunch, but I see another collapse in the fourth quarter and another long week for the Sqeelers.

1st String
1st String
Quote:

Mark the date, write it down, chalk it up. You will lose Sunday.

Remember, you are the Cincinnati Bengals. You are destined for failure, and it will happen Sunday.

Just make sure you come back Sunday night to take your licks.

DA's going to throw all over you.

Go Browns!

WOOF!

Uh, Nope. WE WIN!!

However, if you play this good against the Steelers I think you got a chance to beat them. Good game today though, it was a nail biter.

B
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
B
Good game man. It was definitely a fun week of smack. See you in november. I'll be there!!

Steeler
Steeler
Ahh...I think it's so cute when you 10 year olds who have never watched football in your entire lives come on here and try to pretend that you know something. It's just puzzling to me that you choose the Bungles to root for. Say, was your mother a jackal by any chance?

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

Ahh...I think it's so cute when you 10 year olds who have never watched football in your entire lives come on here and try to pretend that you know something. It's just puzzling to me that you choose the Bungles to root for. Say, was your mother a jackal by any chance?

It must kill you to have to look up at the Bengals. I'll predict that the Browns get their first win against the Sqeelers if they don't beat the Chargers. Enjoy your third fourth quarter collapse in a row tonight.

1st String
1st String
we have buffalo and Detroit before we face SD so I certainly hope we have a win before that

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

we have buffalo and Detroit before we face SD so I certainly hope we have a win before that

My bad. I thought San Diego was the next game for you guys. I still hope hope you guys beat the Steelers.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Attention Bengal fans... You will lose Sunday.

Link Copied to Clipboard