Next Thread
Print Thread
#554433 12/29/10 10:31 AM
B
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
B
Both of my leagues wrapped up last night... I know some have their Championship week this week... Just wanted to have a place to share "war" stories for everyone.

The league I really care about I won on a Festivus Miracle. Went into last night up 37.5 points but the dude I was playing had Vick and Jackson - I thought it was over. But both of them kind of stunk up the joint and I won by about 6 points... I've never been so happy about a fantasy win haha.

The other league I finished 3rd, but like I said that one was just a league for something to do.

How'd everyone else do?

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"
GO ROCKETS
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I finished 3rd in both of my pay leagues.

In one for $50, I was up 19 points going into yesterday and he had Maclin, but Maclin only had 13 so I won by 6.

In the other one for $250, I was up 48 going into the Monday night game. He had Desean Jackson, Tony Gonzalez and Matt Bryant still to go. I won by 38 because none of them really did anything. I ended up winning $500 total in this league because I won an additional $250 for finishing in 1st in the regular season.

I would've smoked the champion in both leagues this week if I didn't catch some bad luck last week. I could've had $2,250 total instead of $550.

Joe Thomas made Justin Timberlake change his name. He didn't want wusses to have the same initials...

Dawg Talker since 3/26/2005...
C
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
C
Similar to you, I had a 34 pt lead going into last night with him carrying DJack and Adrian Peterson. APete's 21 & DJack's dud secured me a W by 9 pts. Most agonizing game I've ever watched, mostly because I didn't care who won the game. I hate watching football like that.

Original Dawg Talkers Pick'ems Champion

Dawg Talk Member Since: 08/24/01
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
My teams sucked it up this year. 3 leagues, 1 playoff appearance. Made it to the championship where my RB's and WR's all failed to get a TD.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I'm in 15 leagues this year, one of those being a total points league.

I wrapped up one championship last week. I'm in 4 championship games that finish this weekend. I made the playoffs in 4 other leagues. I'm 33 points back of the leader in the total points league.

Pretty successful fantasy football season for me. Made the playoffs in 9 of my 14 leagues. Have a chance for 5 championships.

LIbertatem Defendimus!!

2010 Dawgtalkers NCAA Bracket Challenge Champ!!
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Champioship Week(s)...

Link Copied to Clipboard