Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Legend
Legend
You don't see because you don't want to see.

If God protected the ark, then why would He not also have protected the animals within, and provided for their wellbeing? "Oh, God couldn't have done that, because there weren't refrigerators in those days". Really. God created everything that is, from dirt to the entire universe ..... but he can't handle modifying climates within an ark? crazy

I get it that you don't believe in God, and that's your choice. However arguing that God could not keep the hot parts hot and the cool parts cool is really pretty ridiculous. It's like saying that we couldn't have had burgers with fresh veggies on them before the McDonald's McDLT thing. crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
You don't see because you don't want to see.

If God protected the ark, then why would He not also have protected the animals within, and provided for their wellbeing? "Oh, God couldn't have done that, because there weren't refrigerators in those days". Really. God created everything that is, from dirt to the entire universe ..... but he can't handle modifying climates within an ark? crazy

I get it that you don't believe in God, and that's your choice. However arguing that God could not keep the hot parts hot and the cool parts cool is really pretty ridiculous. It's like saying that we couldn't have had burgers with fresh veggies on them before the McDonald's McDLT thing. crazy
Yet you completely ignored about the stories being thousand years before the bible even existed.......

F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted By: 1day
Yet you completely ignored about the stories being thousand years before the bible even existed.......

Kinda need the event to happen before you write it down. smile

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Quote:
I get it that you don't believe in God, and that's your choice. However arguing that God could not keep the hot parts hot and the cool parts cool is really pretty ridiculous.
And I get you do believe in God, and thats your choice. However arguing that God COULD keep the hot parts hot and cold parts cold is really pretty ridiculous itself.

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Also, every quality of Jesus is compromised of different Gods from the past. Seems like a group of people met in a room and picked through what to write about and how to portray someone.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
Originally Posted By: 1day

Kinda need the event to happen before you write it down. smile

Exactly.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Food For Thought(Middle East)

Link Copied to Clipboard