Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#1068111 01/19/16 08:31 AM
P
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Browns need to be proactive or risk losing three offensive linemen

Free agency does not start for six weeks, but the Cleveland Browns can do some work in the short-term that might help them avoid having to rebuild their offensive line.

Three key and effective starters either will be a free agent, could be a free agent, or might want to be free.

Mitchell Schwartz's contract is up. Alex Mack could opt out of the final three seasons of his deal. And Joe Thomas was so distraught at the end of the season that he left open the possibility that he might not want to return.

Rebuilding a losing team is tough.

Rebuilding while creating extra needs is tougher still.

The Browns did that a year ago when they let CB Buster Skrine, DE Jabaal Sheard, DT Ahtyba Rubin and TE Jordan Cameron walk without barely making an offer. The team was able to replace Cameron with Gary Barnidge, but the defense missed every player that departed.

If the Browns let three offensive linemen go, they'll be creating needs that don't currently exist. They'll be saying goodbye to a future Hall of Famer, two Pro Bowlers and an underrated right tackle.

Compounding the problem is the Browns lack the depth to replace one tackle, let alone two. Cameron Erving was supposed to be the versatile backup last season, but his poor footwork and lack of strength were glaring as a rookie. The Browns can't count on him to replace anyone at this point.

Schwartz is the most underrated of the three. He's a good player who has more respect around the league than he does in Cleveland.

Midway through the season ProFootballFocus.com had Schwartz the top-rated right tackle in the league. He dropped off a little bit the rest of the season, but still had a good season.

He's not the most nimble tackle, but he plays with leverage, positioning and angles. He's smart, knows how to prepare and knows the league.

Former Pro Bowl lineman LeCharles Bentley now assesses and coaches offensive line play for a living. His take on Schwartz: "Contrary to popular opinion, consistent and durable offensive linemen aren't falling off trees. You know exactly what you're going to get with Schwartz. He's works hard. There's no drama. He's durable. And a good player. The draft isn't a sure thing; see Cam Erving. There may be one free agent right tackle better than him. Mitch is legit."

The Browns have no replacement on the roster.

Mack rebounded from a slow start to regain his Pro Bowl form as the season went on. His slow start was understandable given he was coming back form a broken ankle that sidelined him for 11 games in 2014. That he made the Pro Bowl shows the respect he has around the league.

He can become a free agent because of a mistake made when Mack was a free agent two years ago. The Browns could have franchised Mack, which essentially would have kept him with the Browns. Instead, they chose to save $1 million (when they had tens of millions in cap room) and gave him the transition tag.

Mack signed a five-year deal with Jacksonville that the Browns matched, but it gives Mack the right to become a free agent in March. The choice is his, purely. He said late in the season nothing was certain, and he would be giving up $8 million the next three seasons to test the waters, but Mack could leave the losing and go to a better team, if he so chooses.

His replacement: Erving.

Thomas is a whole different level.

He's a perennial Pro Bowler and All-Pro, and had one of his best seasons at age 31.

ProFootballFocus.com named him its best offensive lineman, and its best pass blocker. Thomas talked about the science of the position, the angles. He's aware of nuance and opponents. He's at a different level than other left tackles.

But Thomas also was distraught at the thought of more change with the Browns, and left open the possibility he might not want to be back on the day the 2015 season ended. It was a shocking admission from a guy who always had said he wanted to play only in Cleveland.

There is no obvious replacement on the roster.

The Browns are not innocent bystanders regarding these players. They can negotiate with and talk to their players before free agency starts.

It might be wise to be proactive when it comes to these three linemen.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_...fensive-linemen

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
I was thinking about this, if we couldn't retain either Thomas or Schwartz, would Joel Bitonio be an option at either spot?

It still leaves a hole in the middle there, something maybe we would have a better chance getting someone via free agency or mid round in the draft.

thinking out loud and wondering...

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
If the Browns want to draft and develop a QB, it is best to put that QB behind a veteran OLine.

But, because we have new management, there is no way to know if they will put a high priority on keeping this OLine together.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
mac #1068119 01/19/16 09:26 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mac
If the Browns want to draft and develop a QB, it is best to put that QB behind a veteran OLine.

But, because we have new management, there is no way to know if they will put a high priority on keeping this OLine together.

One hope I have is that Hue Jackson is a good enough salesman to convince them to hang in there. I also look at the arrogance of a Ray Farmer as a stumbling block to success with retaining players. I don't think anyone on the team believed him anymore. Him being Gone I look at as a plus.

I'm sure money won't be a problem. Sashi Brown doesn't strike me as a guy that will play chicken with these guys over a few hundred thousand.

Those are the things I'm hanging onto.

There is the theory that putting a trade together for Thomas would net us a lot of picks/players etc.

I don't really like the idea of trading thomas but if they somehow (and I don't know how) happen to improve us, then so be it. But the day they trade him, I'll probably go berserk LOL

Last edited by Damanshot; 01/19/16 09:30 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E
I'm sure each and every reboot is not a welcomed situation to anyone and nobody has seen more than Joe Thomas.

But all these articles seem miss leading unless I missed the quote or something. Cause what I read in quotes from Joe Thomas on this.

1. It was right after the firing depression at its highest and after he and several veterans asked to not have Pet fired.

2. I think it was also because that sealed the fate of his good friend Mack to not stay unless Hue can talk him into staying???

3. But what I read was him stating if the Browns look to shop him he might think about accepting that fate and move on - something he never even hinted about.

4. But the over all articles I read from writers is that JOE THOMAS requested a trade...that I have not read as of yet from Thomas.

5. Erving will make it. Also I liked Paztor - Erving or Greco moves to Center. Joe Thomas will be back in action. IF for some reason he is really pursuant on getting traded - We should get a late first rounder and more and I can assure you that would mean our overall #2 pick will probably be a Left Tackle.

6. No matter what happens you have to move on and make lemonade.

What nobody has mentioned as a possibility - if Titans go Bosa. We go and get the BPA of the draft who would be LT...who would be playing RT for the next 3 years and ready himself to take over for Joe Thomas when he retires. We probably won't get a shot (hopefully) this early in the draft to pick and get a stud Left Tackle.

So that would make our OL.

Thomas - Bitonio - Erving - Greco - Overall #2 pick
Note if they sign Paztor who I hope we do - we can shake up that Center/RG between the 3 candidates. Greco at Center Paztor at RG?

jmho and what I would do especially if Bosa goes #1. I'm sure it will go over well on this board...lol

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
If we draft an offensive linemen #2 overall this franchise deserves the misery and suckitude it has brought upon itself. It will prove that they will NEVER learn and so do the fans that keep on insisting we spend high draft picks on offensive line.

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

There were a lot of posters ragging on the OL this year. I'm going to love listening to their takes next year should we lose two or three of these guys.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: candyman92
If we draft an offensive linemen #2 overall this franchise deserves the misery and suckitude it has brought upon itself. It will prove that they will NEVER learn and so do the fans that keep on insisting we spend high draft picks on offensive line.

Why???the last time we took an OL man from the top 5 hes been in the Pro Bowl for 9 seasons. We got an excellent pick with MACK. Last year at 19??? Wasn't an instant gratification of pick I understand but what does that have to do with possibly taking the BPA of the draft?

jmho

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

V
Legend
Legend
V
Why create a need when you don't have to? Why not just do all you can to keep all three?

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Why create a need when you don't have to? Why not just do all you can to keep all three?

I assume that was preferred choice #1 by all.

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
JT's not going anywhere. It sounds like Farmer went to the Joe Banner school of FA's. I think Farmer saw JT's age coming up and pulled a Banner on getting rid of older players. Farmer also was not interested in sitting down and hammering out a deal with our other FA's. Almost got the feeling if he had to try and talk them into re-signing then they weren't worth it. I hope SB has a better manner towards our players. Maybe he can talk Mack into staying for another year. I think they get MS to re-sign, one less problem on the OL.

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
Legend
Legend
I think you punched a serious problem, Damanshot. We have enough to do with the roster without O-line issues mucking it up badly. I do believe that job one is to require HueJ to have a real talk and listen to what they want to say and need too get off their chests. Keep these three if possible. Time to cater to the Big Uglies and get as many locked in as possible. This O-line group deserves some props after the nonsense they have endured. Our new coach needs to convince them there is a new sheriff in town that will respect them, help them on offense with play calling and design, and let them enjoy some success that has been often promised and seldom realized. Boils down to start with "What do you believe in?" IMO. This group has been beaten on while being handcuffed to play calling that kept the the box overloaded most of the game in most games. I think the group needs hope, pure and simple, for something effective.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
And don't snub them and insult them either. Prioritize getting it communicated that they are something special here. And pay them. Or make an offer that will work.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
mac #1068140 01/19/16 10:13 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: mac

Anything is possible, but I have a hard time believing that given this line, that new management would treat any of them with indifference because they aren't "their guys". It's consistently rated as a top group, it does well at pass protection, and has shown it can be really good at run blocking.

Having said that, it will take a huge leap of faith particularly on the part of JoeT and Mack to stay here. But if JoeT asks to get traded, I have no doubt we'll squeeze everything we can out of that trade. I know some people were freaking out about possibly trading him last season, and the fear that analytics will direct us to trade him. I don't think that is necessarily so. I think it's one thing to trade away a WR, RB, or defensive player at their high point because those are positions you can generally predict a sharp decrease in production at some point. On the flip side, if you're QB is having a good run over a few seasons, you generally don't just up and trade him for a bunch of picks because the stability at that position has a lot of value in it's own right. I see the LT position pretty much the same way.

I really like the Paztor fella. I think the difference was near night and day when he replaced Erving. I hope we keep him and if it were up to me in regards to Erving, I'd have him focus on either the exterior or interior line positions... not the whole line. Let him get proficient at one area before putting him elsewhere.

Keeping this O line together is going to be a huge test for Hue and for this new FO structure.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It makes you hope Hue Jackson has a silver tongue. I'd love to keep Thomas unless we do get a Hershel Walker blockbuster trade. We don't have a replacement for Mack or Schwartz, and we still need a QB. JFF has proven himself to be too much of a prima donna that is more interested in himself than the team. I honestly don't think he'll ever be much better than what we saw last year, either in playing or practice effort. To top it off, we get a huge question mark back in Gordon this year. This team is set up to be completely overturned right now.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
I agree. In Erving's case, he needs to get stronger, first priority. I have never cared about how a guy can play so many positions as a plus. If he plays mediocre at all of them, not a positive, and Erving was a real liability too often. The idea is a good one if he is inside or outside and learning fewer things. Always time for him to go with a must make do situation later. But get him beefed up first and work on his feet. Then he may be more playable in a pinch in more spots.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: bluecollarball
I was thinking about this, if we couldn't retain either Thomas or Schwartz, would Joel Bitonio be an option at either spot?

It still leaves a hole in the middle there, something maybe we would have a better chance getting someone via free agency or mid round in the draft.

thinking out loud and wondering...

There is no option, period, that would not be a significant step backwards and a drop-off in talent & productivity. None.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

P
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
P

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Paztor could actually beat out Greco if they all stayed. In Hue's system there are a lot of plays with pulling guards, centers and tackles. That is what Paztor does best. Bitonio should do well in that area as well and same with Mack and Thomas. Schwartz will probably not be asked to pull much. It's not what he does best.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg
Paztor could actually beat out Greco if they all stayed. In Hue's system there are a lot of plays with pulling guards, centers and tackles. That is what Paztor does best. Bitonio should do well in that area as well and same with Mack and Thomas. Schwartz will probably not be asked to pull much. It's not what he does best.

Greco should probably be put into a reserve roll as a backup OC / OG

V
Legend
Legend
V
I wonder if I am Grecco's only fan on this board? People talk about Schwartz being underrated, but I think Grecco is severely under appreciated. He is strong enough at the point of attack, but perhaps a bit tall for RG. He pulls well. He area blocks well. He plays w/a lot of intelligence. I think he is a very good player.

I hope we keep the OL together. They are much better than some posters give them credit for.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wonder if I am Grecco's only fan on this board? People talk about Schwartz being underrated, but I think Grecco is severely under appreciated. He is strong enough at the point of attack, but perhaps a bit tall for RG. He pulls well. He area blocks well. He plays w/a lot of intelligence. I think he is a very good player.

I hope we keep the OL together. They are much better than some posters give them credit for.

No I really like Greco. I'm just talking about fit in the system. He still is a road grader and therefore valuable to have in a power based scheme.

P
Legend
Legend
P

QFT

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We have no business letting quality players walk for dumbass reasons.

See Sheard and Rubin.

BpG #1068339 01/19/16 03:24 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
And to me this will be a true test of how much analytics will play in our roster. I believe how our players are handled during this off season will be a big clue in who runs the show here.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
BpG #1068343 01/19/16 03:31 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
i remember Vers and myself not happy about Sheard going last year voice more by Vers and also Rubin although myself I thought Rubin had seen better day and still think that. Now that he has played well for the PATS so many have different views on him then 10 months ago.

Greco been a fan since he came over from the RAMS. One season I was not hot on him when he was paying LG..but I thought he grew into the role and got better and better each season including this one.

I see him as a starter with us 100%.

Need that OC and Run coordinator to get that OL Coach. I thought we were to have our GM by the end of last week?

jmho

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend

I was probably the 1st Greco fan on this board. (gotta root for the guy from my alma mater, Boardman High) wink

That said, I really liked this Pasztur kid, and the way he was able to pull effectively. I wonder, out of him, Bitonio, and Greco, who would be our best Guard duo? However, depending on what happens with the OL as the off-season goes on, maybe we'll need all 3 of those guys.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I thought we were to have our GM by the end of last week?

Not sure I heard that. I thought they said they would begin the search immediately. That's all I heard.

Keep in mind, they want Jackson to sit in on the interviews for the GM, so they had to get him hired and in before the interviews could start. But even more importantly than that, when developing the list of qualities they want in the person, I'd think that since they want Jackson in on the interviews, they'd want his input on those qualities.

I'm sure that's done, I'm sure a list has been compiled and I'm sure calls to determine interest have been made.

It won't be long now.

I do wonder a little, could they just be happy with Bill Kuharick. He's a guy that has a boat load of experience. If he's not totally tied to Farmer, I'm sure he could be a candidate. How strong, I don't know.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
I was probably the 1st Greco fan on this board. (gotta root for the guy from my alma mater, Boardman High)

I actually remember that.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

I was probably the 1st Greco fan on this board. (gotta root for the guy from my alma mater, Boardman High) wink

That said, I really liked this Pasztur kid, and the way he was able to pull effectively. I wonder, out of him, Bitonio, and Greco, who would be our best Guard duo? However, depending on what happens with the OL as the off-season goes on, maybe we'll need all 3 of those guys.

I could see a mix of the 3. Bitonio and Paztur pull better, but Greco just mauls guys.

Legend
Legend

I thought pretty much everyone on here was a fan of both Greco and Bitonio.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Ranking all 32 offensive lines this season

5. Cleveland Browns (6th)

Pass-blocking rank: 3rd

Run-blocking rank: 13th

Penalties rank: 17th

Stud: Our Bruce Matthews award winner for best lineman in the league, Joe Thomas has never let his high standard drop. This year was no exception.

Dud: First-round pick Cameron Erving had a rough time of things. He looked monumentally out of his depth in his 429 snaps.

Summary: The tackles were the highlight of the line, with both Thomas and Mitchell Schwartz playing extremely well. The interior play prevented this line from being any higher on the list, though both guards were far from disappointing, and Alex Mack never a liability. We’ve just seen them all play better, with it not coming together this year.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/01/20/pro-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-this-season/

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
trade them all when their value is high. Erving's value is low so we should keep him.

V
Legend
Legend
V
You funny.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Jordan Cameron wants us to re-sign Schwartz

"@ESPNCleveland @JasonPinkstonOL pay the man"

https://twitter.com/jordancameron/status/689623779132186624

He also @'d Pinkston. This is all meaningless, but interesting.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I haven't been reading or posting on here very much lately, so please forgive me if this has been posted before (it's an in depth look at Shon Coleman by LeCharles Bentley).

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
I haven't been reading or posting on here very much lately, so please forgive me if this has been posted before (it's an in depth look at Shon Coleman by LeCharles Bentley).

Wow, that is pretty deep.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Did the link get deleted???

Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

V
Legend
Legend
V
He probably just forgot to add it. Here is one article by Bentley on Coleman:

Quote:
OLP - Block Report - Steelers
The newest member of the Cleveland Browns, Shon Coleman, could be a tremendous value pick in the third-round. Shon Coleman has all of the prerequisite tools to qualify himself as a first-round NFL draft selection. When you hear of teams “checking the boxes”, there aren’t many boxes he’s going to leave unmarked. This kid is smart, tough, hardworking, and will represent what the Cleveland Browns used to be, and are working to reclaim. This organization, just as many others, has missed on drafts picks. Shon Coleman in the third-round was a smart pick with the potential to be a brilliant one.

The Caveat

With any draft pick, there has to be a plan in place addressing the flaws. Every player selected is carrying a bag full of issues that can affect their development in the NFL. The players selected higher in the draft are thought to have less, while the lower drafted players appear to have more. Well, it’s not the quantity of flaws, it’s the type of flaws seperating the flame out first-round pick versus the undrafted player that has a great career. The Browns haven’t displayed the propensity to develop a proactive plan in addressing these issues. Johnny Manziel, Cam Erving, Josh Gordon, and Justin Gilbert are examples. I understand each of the players were selected by multiple regimes, but the point stands. The people in the 2016 draft room aren’t all innocent bystanders.

It’s my understanding the current plan for Shon Coleman is to play him on the right side. In theory, it addresses a need. In reality, it’s a poor idea, unless there’s a plan in place to address his flaws. Shon Coleman is a project, he’s not a plug and play draft pick. If he’s expected to be the “answer,” without the organization giving him an answer key, this will be another wasted draft pick and Browns fans will be singing the same old tune.

Related: Wiring Your Body for Optimal Performance

Overall

Shon Coleman is a lesser version of Greg Robinson. I don’t say this solely because of their Auburn roots, but that’s part of the equation. Athletes like Greg Robinson playing offensive line are rare gems. Shon Coleman doesn’t quite have the tool box Greg Robinson has, but he’s not too far outside of the conversation. Shon plays the game with a physical demeanor. When he’s “on,” Shon plays the game with a throwback mentality. The problem with him being “on,” is the fact he’s not always “on.” There are times when he appears to be disconnected to what’s going on. This is surely a cause for alarm, but it’s not inconsistent behavior with extremely physically gifted offensive linemen. Offensive linemen like Shon possess wide receiver like personality traits. This is what I mean. The gifted receivers often shut down when it’s not a “big game,” or they know the ball isn’t coming their way. It’s the same deal with offensive linemen like Shon. When it’s a big game (Texas A&M), they show up. When the opponent or stage isn’t conducive to bringing out their best, they look disconnected. The problem with offensive linemen like this in the NFL, they struggle adjusting to the constant high level competition. Truly special players will fight you in a parking lot, they don’t need the lights of Monday Night Football.

Areas of Improvement

Shon Coleman, like most physically gifted offensive linemen are high level compensators. They are able to cover up mechanical or physical deficiencies by relying on their natural tools. Offensive line in the NFL doesn’t require high level athletic prowess. It’s a position of movement mastery. Shon Coleman will not be able to “get by” with his born ability anymore.

Ankle Immobility – People say Shon plays too high. You would too if your ankles were as stiff as his. If this is not addressed, he will continue to have knee issues and play with poor pad level.

Poor Hip Extension – Shon does not play “through his hips”. He struggles extending himself in the run game, thus playing too stiff legged and wide. This can easily be missed because he wasn’t asked to play in a 3-point stance in college. When he puts his hand in the dirt, can’t hide it there.

Weak Lower Back/Glutes – Typically, when the front (anterior) is tight, the back (posterior) “turns off”. There’s loads of untapped power in his game, but it will not show up until his hips are addressed. Until then, he’s more susceptible to low back, knee, and back injury.

Spread Offense – I won’t mince my words here. Offensive linemen aren’t developed in the spread. There will be an adjustment to the mental and physical demands placed upon him. A simple example, more frequently playing in a 3-point stance. How will he adjust?
Related: Top 3 Ways To Improve Pad Level

Moving to Right Tackle

This is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You ever try writing with your left hand, when you’re right handed? That same uncoordinated feeling is what it’s like to switch sides of the line. Also, what happens with the “areas of improvement” mentioned above, they become functional defaults. This means your brain/body has learned how to make the conditions work for you, albeit not optimal, but functional. When you attempt to reverse those engrained firing patterns by flipping sides, it can get costly to performance. Imagine this, putting your dominate hand in a cast for a year. You’ll get pretty decent at working with your non-dominant hand. The brain will adjust for survival. At the end of a year, we remove the cast from what used to be your dominant hand. Your writing with this hand will be very sloppy until the brain rewires itself to become more proficient with the formerly casted hand. This takes time. It takes more time when trying to learn a new playbook, adapt to the NFL game, and learning new surroundings are all taking place at the same time. Will this be an easy transition, not at all. Is it impossible, absolutely not. Will it all happen prior to your quarterback being placed on injured reserve because a defender blew by your right tackle and decapitated him, I hope so.

I’m sure the Browns organization knows all of this and will adjust. If not, they know now. It’s on them to help him and not throw him under the bus if he doesn’t pan out.

https://lbolineperformance.com/block-report-shon-coleman/

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum offensive linemen

Link Copied to Clipboard