Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I agree man..I actually like talking this stuff with you even though we are worlds apart in our beliefs.

Legend
Legend
I posted a vice video months ago where farmers were complaining that the illegals left, and they didn't have people to farm.

Combined with tons of data, yea, it's fact versus "I know a guy".

Once again, pointless debating with you.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Our fundamental beliefs might be different, but the general concepts of life is the same. We understand how the world works.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Yeah there is no debating in my mind...illegals are out in full force in the farming industry.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Swish
Our fundamental beliefs might be different, but the general concepts of life is the same. We understand how the world works.

I can agree with that..man the Dr. put me on some new medicine and it is making the fog brain really bad..Im having to read things 3 or 4 times to make sure its sinking in..it sucks.

Legend
Legend
Innocent until proven guilty.

That applies to everybody, not just those you like. And until she gets charged and convicted. You got nothing.

Bill Clinton was never charged with his sexual assault, Bush was never charged with anything, Senator Kennedy killed a woman in his car while driving drunk and was never charged, Hillary has dodged the law on multiple occasions.... it's privilege that is almost always applied to the wealthy and powerful, especially the white wealthy... I would assume this is something you would rail against in your quest for social and economic justice....

In threads about ordinary, every day, working cops who made a mistake you scream about how the system is rigged in their favor.. well this is the system being rigged at the highest levels... and you don't seem to care...

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: FBHO71
Yeah there is no debating in my mind...illegals are out in full force in the farming industry.

Yea. Which begs the question.

As much as we dislike illegal immigration........ How much do we as citizens benefit from it?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
It probably was that close...until the 47% comment came.

Yeah, but that was the final Real Clear Politics average before the election.

The polls were so far off that it was ridiculous. They said that the election was going to be razor close, and it was anything but. I remember watching some of the election results shows, and some had exit polling that said that elections would be lose, and it wasn't. I seem to recall more than 1 election model saying that the election could come down to one or 2 states. Then the election results came in, and more than one network had to admit that their model(s) were wrong.

I think that whoever turns out their voters (duh! comment of the day lol) will win the initial primaries and caucuses. The caucuses tend to be the more hardcore aspects of the particular party. I have to wonder how many of those people are going to turn out for Trump. I would think that a guy like Cruz may do better in that setting.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
I do. I think I've made post after post, specifically in this thread, about the corruption of the political system.

I think I'm the only one who has called for a full political reform, where we get rid of two dominant parties on this board.

So to say I don't care is completely false and baseless.

Also, I have said that some of the cases with cops are justified. The whole Ferguson joint? Dude did nothing wrong, but the other report the DOJ came out with that showed the police department systematically targeting blacks for tickets and such got ignored by the masses.

I care about corruption. Unfortunately, I'm also aware that as far as police, we as citizens have a chance to change that. The community has a chance to change this.

When it comes to politics, this has been woven through our society since he dawn of the country. Voting isn't gonna fix this mess anymore. Not the level of corruption we are currently seeing.

Either we need a complete overhaul of the political system, of we need a revolution.

Other than that, we are stuck picking between the less stinky person. So that's what I'm doing.

- Theodore Roosevelt
A
Legend
Legend
A
I posted a vice video months ago where farmers were complaining that the illegals left, and they didn't have people to farm.

Combined with tons of data, yea, it's fact versus "I know a guy".

Once again, pointless debating with you.

Yeah, it is pointless discussing with you.

How's about this? If illegals are so prevalent everywhere, which it appears they are - let's kick them the hell out of this country and put our own people to work. You good with that?

No more gov't. handouts - let's put our own people to work. You good with that?

Get the illegals - cops, gov't. agencies - get the illegals and ship them the hell out.

The illegals are obviously making enough to live, and apparently enough to send money back to where ever they came from, right? Let's rid this country of them, and put our own people to work. Instead of a gov't. check for sitting on their asses, they get jobs. Jobs that apparently pay enough to live as well as send money back to where ever they call home.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

As much as we dislike illegal immigration........ How much do we as citizens benefit from it?

I wish I had the time to get into this...From a business owners perspective and just a moral perspective...I know it woulkdve benefited me to have went this route...but what a hypocrite I wouldve been to do so considering how I feel about them being here.

I have to go have a great night Swish, and everyone else.

Legend
Legend
Have a good day bro.

For the rest of you. That's the question.

I don't like illegal immigration either. I've been on record saying that.

But as much as we complain about illegal immigration..... How much do we as citizens benefit from it?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

I don't know the answer but I think the first question is.. do we benefit from it?

With millions of illegals taking jobs at lower wages, wouldn't we benefit if they went away and our own unemployed took those jobs at least at minimum wage?

And what about the illegals who are actually taking from the system in the form of subsidies and healthcare, etc?

But then they are also spending money, etc.

I honestly don't know what the total net impact is, I'm sure whoever calculates it can make it say whatever they want it to say...

yebat' Putin
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm sure somebody has something on her.

I'm sure somebody has something on Obama, Bernie, trump, Cruz, Carson, bush, etc.

The list goes on.

I bet if me and you hung out in DC for a week, we could find out who's having an affair with who, and which big wig smashed the wrong secretary and fronted money for an abortion.

But until any of them get charged and convicted, we can't really say much.

Based on what the FBI has released so far, there is plenty to indict Hillary... they indicted Petraeus for much less on a similar issue. The only thing preventing that from happening is that Obama hasn't given them the go ahead.

This is why she's been kissing Obama's butt so much the last couple weeks.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I didn't know the FBI needed approval from a president to indict someone? When did this become the protocol?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I didn't know the FBI needed approval from a president to indict someone? When did this become the protocol?

Can the fbi indict? I don't know.

I think it takes the prosecutor to indict. Well, for us little people, it does.

For you, the cops investigate, then turn over the evidence to the county prosecutor who then determines if charges are warranted. Then the grand jury, then a trial if need be.

My GUESS is, for hillary, the fbi will turn over their findings to a federal prosecutor who will have the ability to move forward, or not. My GUESS is, the federal prosecutor will decline to do so.

Legend
Legend

I don't know if it's a protocol as much as a professional courtesy.. she is the heir apparent to his throne, she was his secretary of state, etc...

In theory, I don't think they need anything from him.. separation of powers and all.. but in the real world, they aren't likely to go after her without his approval.

yebat' Putin
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
I believe Cheney intentionally shot homeboy in the face.

But until he gets charged and convicted, what can I really say about it?

No, Cheney was duck hunting and accidentally shot a guy in the face. You know how shot guns work when loaded with shot.

If he meant to shoot someone in the face with a shot gun he'd be dead.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
That's a fair start.

Then the following question becomes:

Do Americans even want those type of jobs in the first place?

Because according to farmers, they can't find enough citizens that are willing slave outside like that. The only people willing to do it are illegals.

And they don't have to provide benefits, and hey don't have to pay minimal wage.

The plot thickens.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Just like you guys going off the past history of Hilary being a snake, I can do the same with Cheney.

His crap he pulled with the war and his company conveniently getting the contract tells me he's a slime ball, and I wouldn't put it past him to shoot somebody in the face and call it an accident.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I think the fbi would've been charged her if they had enough.

So either they are gathering evidence to make a slam dunk, home run case, or they got very little that will actually stick.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

I don't know if it's a protocol as much as a professional courtesy.. she is the heir apparent to his throne, she was his secretary of state, etc...

In theory, I don't think they need anything from him.. separation of powers and all.. but in the real world, they aren't likely to go after her without his approval.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I certainly don't buy into that. The FBI and the majority of their employees would more likely be Republicans, not Democrats.

I don't believe the president would enter into this in any way. If they had the goods on her, she would be indicted.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think the fbi would've been charged her if they had enough.

So either they are gathering evidence to make a slam dunk, home run case, or they got very little that will actually stick.

The FBI doesn't issue indictments, the Justice department does. They present the evidence they collect.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Legend
Legend
Cruz just took a shot at trump. Hitting him hard.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Paul is feeling himself tonight

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Whoooo, Ben Carson trying to win. ooo

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
Cruz talks about war like he's playing a real time strategy game on the computer.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Paul probably lost all the support he had left in the Republican Party with that bit on cops in the community.

No wonder a lot of liberals like Paul. He just makes so much sense.

Last edited by Swish; 01/28/16 10:46 PM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M
You changed!

No you changed!

I know you are but what am I?

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
E
Legend
Legend
E
I love some Rand Paul. Moreso than Trump.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cruz talks about war like he's playing a real time strategy game on the computer.

As Arnold said in his game commercial, sometimes overkill is underrated.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I would love to see a Starcraft tournament with all the GOP contenders to see once and for all who the best Commander in Chief would be

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
THey act like zergs.

Last edited by Swish; 01/29/16 01:14 AM.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Quote:
At this point were choosing between the puppet and the puppeteer.

I have to disagree Swish. At this point we have to choose between an ass and a bigger ass. Just like we have had to do for years. banghead

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Donald Trump's gift to America

Link Copied to Clipboard