M
The Trumpaloompa's!

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
What he sayin?

From reading the numbers, a Dem won't be elected. So that obviously favors Trump. His numbers are based on a lot of factors, but mostly the economy. It's brilliant stuff and I think he's going to be right.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: candyman92
What he sayin?

From reading the numbers, a Dem won't be elected. So that obviously favors Trump. His numbers are based on a lot of factors, but mostly the economy. It's brilliant stuff and I think he's going to be right.

Well I certainly like the sound of that but don't count Trump in just yet. We have an entire amusement park in store for him come the Convention.

Legend
Legend
What he sayin?

The only thing I like about Trump is what he says about the economy... socially and internationally he scares the crap out me.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
I know.

Believe me, I'm ready for the damn circus that's coming soon.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
What he sayin?

The only thing I like about Trump is what he says about the economy... socially and internationally he scares the crap out me.

What prevents the same party from being re elected is war, scandal and / or poor economic growth,

Kind of a "no duh" but numbers support it.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
No way will Americans support Trump's idiocy. Every single group that isn't a white male will be under constant attack from our leader.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Dr. Ben Carson disagrees with that tripe.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
No way will Americans support Trump's idiocy. Every single group that isn't a white male will be under constant attack from our leader.

There were a lot that supported Bernie's idiocy as well. Don't be surprised if the anti-establishment makes a huge difference. I'm not a Trump fan, but I will vote for him over Hillary and Bernie.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
If a really ineffective Speaker calls out a Senator, I think I like that Senator.

They say that a man's enemies say a lot about who the man really is at his core.

And what does it say if everyone hates him?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
If a really ineffective Speaker calls out a Senator, I think I like that Senator.

They say that a man's enemies say a lot about who the man really is at his core.

It says his name is Barack.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend

It depends.

Congress has been dysfunctional for decades, so have them "hate" a particular member would never make me nervous. People want outsiders, well, a man who is "hated" like he is almost has to be considered an outsider.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
All Pro
All Pro
This Republican Primary was over last Tuesday, the nail in the coffin was Bobby Knight hugging the Donald. Now for the real show, the dismantling of the "Crooked One".

GO BROWNS!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Millcreek Dawg
This Republican Primary was over last Tuesday, the nail in the coffin was Bobby Knight hugging the Donald. Now for the real show, the dismantling of the "Crooked One".

I think Trump would have fared better if Knight had thrown a chair at him.

#GMSTRONG
D
Legend
Legend
D
Did he tell Trump to "relax and enjoy it"?

Legend
Legend
I think he's saving that for the general election.

#GMSTRONG
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

It depends.

Congress has been dysfunctional for decades, so have them "hate" a particular member would never make me nervous. People want outsiders, well, a man who is "hated" like he is almost has to be considered an outsider.

But what does it mean when everyone hates him: college roommates, peers, ex-coworkers, most everyone who Cruz met hates him.

Is Ted Cruz not liked by the Establishment because he wanted to be in it so much? From all political accounts, it sounds that way.

M
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
M

It depends.

But what does it mean when everyone hates him: college roommates, peers, ex-coworkers, most everyone who Cruz met hates him.

Is Ted Cruz not liked by the Establishment because he wanted to be in it so much? From all political accounts, it sounds that way.

Not everyone hates him. That's an exaggeration. If he wanted to be in the establishment do you think he'd have filibustered like he did?

I like him because he's a small government guy that actually went to Washington and did what he campaigned on.

Most by now have been corrupted and become establishment zombies that get bought out by the likes of Trump.

WE DON'T NEED A QB BEFORE WE GET A LINE THAT CAN PROTECT HIM
my two cents...
Legend
Legend
Once again the Trump protesters makes themselves look like a bunch of asshats. These idiots just make Trump look better with their behavior SMH

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...0428-story.html

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Once again the Trump protesters makes themselves look like a bunch of asshats. These idiots just make Trump look better with their behavior SMH

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody, and I want peaceful protest," said 19-year-old Daniel Lujan, one of hundreds in a crowd that appeared to be mostly Latinos in their late teens and 20s.

"I knew this was going to happen," Lujan added. "It was going to be a riot. He deserves what he gets."

What a dumbass.. "HE" didn't get anything. Your community did, however, suffer. The passing motorists who had nothing to do with it who had rocks thrown at their cars were harmed, the folks who had their cars stomped on were harmed, the community which now has to pay to repair the police cars you damaged were harmed, the folks who had their travel disrupted by you blocking a freeway on-ramp were harmed... but Trump? Not harmed at all.

these are the same ignorant fools who, if Trump is elected, will be whining, "Why won't he listen to us? Why won't he work with us?" <smdh>

yebat' Putin
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
America has gone insane.

The Anti Christ Obama is leaving office to be replaced by the evil liar Hillary or Hitler Trump or Lucifer on Earth, Cruz.

What a basket case of division and over the top reactionaries our Nation has become.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody, and I want peaceful protest," said 19-year-old Daniel Lujan, one of hundreds in a crowd that appeared to be mostly Latinos in their late teens and 20s.

"I knew this was going to happen," Lujan added. "It was going to be a riot. He deserves what he gets."

What a dumbass.. "HE" didn't get anything. Your community did, however, suffer. The passing motorists who had nothing to do with it who had rocks thrown at their cars were harmed, the folks who had their cars stomped on were harmed, the community which now has to pay to repair the police cars you damaged were harmed, the folks who had their travel disrupted by you blocking a freeway on-ramp were harmed... but Trump? Not harmed at all.

these are the same ignorant fools who, if Trump is elected, will be whining, "Why won't he listen to us? Why won't he work with us?" <smdh>

They're mostly uninformed ignorant people. Look how many of them were dressed. Covering their faces and their identity. Very familiar look to ISIS...cowards and ignorant people. When asked specifics, very, very few can give any. They only want the political machine to keep churning and turning out the almighty dollar for them. If not for the permanent damage to the future of our children, it would be funny! I'm personally, very tired of the entire thing!

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: columbusdawg

There were a lot that supported Bernie's idiocy as well. Don't be surprised if the anti-establishment makes a huge difference. I'm not a Trump fan, but I will vote for him over Hillary and Bernie.

That's what is so scary. Your comment reflects a great sentiment in this country. A sad day it is when we, the people, will accept Trump over crooked, lieing, ineffective, self absorbed politicians who have failed this country time and time again while serving only the political establishment agendas from all parties.

This says a great deal about where our country is with regard to our leaders and the current political climate. Don't think there is any "warming" going on there!

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:
What a basket case of division and over the top reactionaries our Nation has become.

You're nothing but a pot calling a kettle black.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:

You're nothing but a pot calling a kettle black.

nanner nanner nanner

I don't like you...

Legend
Legend
Nothing wrong other than the same thing that's been wrong in the last several elections.

Nobody is worthy so you have to end up voting for the lesser of two evils.

I wish there was someone that would just be the leader we truly need.,.

Hillary,, no, I don't believe so
Sanders, love the guy, not the answer, plan will NOT work
Trump, get the heck out of here.. No
Cruz, Please no
Kasich, a few months ago, I was thinking if only we could get this guy to move the needle.. Now I'm glad he can't. Don't won't him,.

Is there anyone in the Dem party that can somehow pull a rabbit out of the hat,, hell, I'd take Biden before any other Dems.

Same question for the Reps.. Can't think of one that would tickle my fancy.

This is by far the worst class of choices I've seen in my lifetime. the WORST

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
All Pro
All Pro
Trump may have some semis at the next California rally to load up the violent Mexicans for their permanent Tijuana vacation.

GO BROWNS!
Legend
Legend
Trump may have some semis at the next California rally to load up the violent Mexicans for their permanent Tijuana vacation.

What is he gonna do with the violent Americans?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

What is he gonna do with the violent Americans?

Do you mean that the Bernieites were burning the American flag and waving the Mexican flag? Or are Bernieites violent Mexicans? Or are liberals just being liberals?

GO BROWNS!
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I had a wonderful dream last night of our future in these United States of Trump.

I was traveling through the States of...

Trumpabama
AriTrumpzona
ArkanTrump
Trumpafornia
Trumporado
Trumpecticut
Trumpsaware
Floritrump
Georgtrump
Idatrump
Kentrumpy
Mainetrump
Marytrump
Montrumpa

O
Legend
Legend
O
And you GOP trumpbaggers wonder why real people with brains don't take you serious...

Talking about Bernie's followers like that will make them vote for Hillary... Even that moron you support knows that.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
If you really want Trump to win, time to suck up to the Bernie Bros.

Pucker up buttercup smile

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

I certainly hope so.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Let's all hope those Mexicans have semis wink

All Pro
All Pro
Well, it is over Tuesday in Indiana. The Crooked One's beat down starts Wednesday. Word at Trump Tower is Newt and Olie North are on a short list.

GO BROWNS!
Legend
Legend
I had a wonderful dream last night of our future in these United States of Trump.

I was traveling through the States of...

Trumpabama
AriTrumpzona
ArkanTrump
Trumpafornia
Trumporado
Trumpecticut
Trumpsaware
Floritrump
Georgtrump
Idatrump
Kentrumpy
Mainetrump
Marytrump
Montrumpa

It's Trump-a-ho not Idatrump catfight

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Trumpahoma - Trump People in Choctaw.

I guess my dogs will have to be Trum-pets.

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
Olie North are on a short list.

The one who traded guns for drugs? Perfect running mate!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... The Presidential Primaries IX

Link Copied to Clipboard