Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Quote:
A team that played an extra game compared to the rest is going to have more sacks and more hurries.

As I pointed out, even with the Browns having a bye week and accumulating NO sacks and NO QB hits, the Browns OLine managed to maintain their lead in sacks +4 and in QB hits +8, over the next closest team, the Colts.

All teams in contention for sacks and QB hits, at this point have played the same number of games.

All the Browns can hope for is the new guys on the OLine protect their QB better than the previous OLine combinations.

Quote:
Garret is a physical freak and it is going to be hard to pass him by. Robinson is very good, but not that elite prospect that other that top LT prospects have been. It's the fact that LT's are valued higher than other positions that gets him into the top 10 conversations.

To those who did not take the time to scout Myles Garrett against the best competition he was going to face this season, Myles Garrett got OWNED by Cam Robinson.

Cam Robinson, with knee braces on, dominated Garrett, demorialized Garrett to the point that I felt Gareett gave up trying...it was a physical beat down.

What Bama did that many teams have not, they did not do anything fancy blocking Garrett, preferring to allow Robinson to handle Garrett one on one...and it worked. Garrett WAS NOT STRONG enough to overpower Robinson and Garrett was not quick enough to get around Robinson.

I've watched several of Myles Garrett's games this year and many of his sacks have come with teams attempting to trap block Garrett. Garrett has too much speed and quickness in open space to block him one on one with a trap block at the college level.

My fear with Garrett, his weakness was exposed against Robinson and at the NFL level he will be playing against much better OT talent than he is facing in college. I do expect many NFL teams to challenge Garrett's physical strength and lack of size in same fashion that Bama and Cam Robinson did..straight up, one on one.

Also, Myles Garrett is LAZY...he gives up easily if he does not beat the defender. If he feels he is out of the play, he will not chase.

I read something about Garrett doing all he can to protect his future and avoiding injury and unnecessary hits this season. IMO, I don't want a player who is so concerned about his future that he alters his play on the field.

Who says Garrett won't be concerned about injuries as a Pro and dogs it to protect himself? Garrett will likely be looking to score that mega contact after his rookie deal...and will not give his all to the Browns.

My experience with lazy players looking to protect themsleves from injuries...don't want them on my team. There type of play is infectious and can affect others on the team.

I want a player who puts out, every play...but that is just me!

Those looking to challenge my report on Myles Garrett, don't tell me you looked at his highlights...watch Garrett against his toughest competition...it will tell you a lot more about the man and the individual than highlights will.

Cam Robinson...don't know where he will go in the draft but I would love to have him on our team. I would play him at RT as Joe Thomas' eventual replacement and I would know that I have finally fixed the Mitch Schwartz screwup.

...Robinson is NFL ready.

The draft a center in the 2nd or beginning of the 3rd round.

Last edited by mac; 12/09/16 12:37 PM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
As it was pointed out Garret was playing on the bum ankle and you are not qualified to make that statement.

You need to be a football guy with at least 20 years of experience to make that statement.

V
Legend
Legend
V
If the Browns take two offensive linemen in the first 2-3 rounds AFTER letting two good offensive linemen walk this past off-season, I am going to explode!!!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
mac this is my only concern with your post...I see it differently..

" Garrett will likely be looking to score that mega contact after his rookie deal...and will not give his all to the Browns."

If Garrett is looking to score a mega contract after his rookie contract. He will have to play lights out to earn one...won't get paid if does not do that...he will get a cheap contract if his play does not warrant a mega deal

I bet you're wondering the samething I did, why O' why didn't I take the...blue pill
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Bama ran a total of two designed runs to the left of the center the entire game. Both right into the left a gap. Both of which plays he was doubled by robison and the lg. He also gave zero ground and anchored well on those plays. Out of 57 rushes only two were within 2 gaps of Garrett. Yet he still had 4 tfl by getting to the option before the rb could even move. And I'd be happy to track every play and calculate how many times the qb held the ball longer than 3 sec without rolling right, running or passing but without writing it down I counted 4. Robinson did an admirable job and I'm much higher on him than most and I'm all for being objective but calling Garrett's performance anything but great is foolish. That isn't even considering his ankle being sub par. He is truly a generational talent and while he doesn't play with his hair on fire he is very similar to Joe Thomas in his nature. I can't really knock him for that and any "rumors" of his taking it easy to limit injuries could be said of any player and there is zero proof.

Last edited by predator16; 12/09/16 11:20 PM.
M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
If the Browns take two offensive linemen in the first 2-3 rounds AFTER letting two good offensive linemen walk this past off-season, I am going to explode!!!

vers...if this bunch turns to free agency and overpays for inferior talent to fill the center and RT needs...I'm not gonna be very happy about it.

V
Legend
Legend
V
mac, I don't like the overall talent of the offensive line in this upcoming draft. I think signing one mid-level FA would be wise.

I do think the talent is high on the defensive side of the ball. I think we desperately need an edge rusher. I think we need upgrades at corner. I think we need two new safeties. I think we could use an ILBer.

I think we can go BPA and fill many of those needs.

I am going to be pissed if we draft a QB or OL-man high!

M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg
As it was pointed out Garret was playing on the bum ankle and you are not qualified to make that statement.

You need to be a football guy with at least 20 years of experience to make that statement.

Dep...you are great at criticizing others and questioning their background and whether they are qualified (by your standards) to comment on various football matters. Let's see how good your are at breaking down video.

...go to the 8:05 mark of this video and watch Garrett against UCLA..now lets see if you can break down Myles Garrett's reaction on this play?

..tell everyone what you see.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
"he gives up easily if he does not beat the defender. If he feels he is out of the play, he will not chase. "

This is my biggest issue with Garrett. I see a guy with the talent to be Lawrence Taylor but the desire to be Cameron Wimbley.

I am worried that he needs to go to a team like the Patriots or the Ray Lewis Ravins to realize greatness. He needs some strong willed veterans to get on his butt. We don't have that guy on our team.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Garrett and Collins on one side would be fun to watch..

You have a high motor guy like Nassib at DE, Garrett blitzing the outside from OLB and Collins crashing the middle at MLB?

Sign me up.

Last edited by ThatGuy; 12/10/16 02:45 PM.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Can you imagine a 5-2 with Garrett, Nassib, Danny, Bryant and Ogbah with Kirksey and collins staying clean. Goosebumps

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Based on what? Where are you getting your info? He reminds me of someone that ran to the pile and jump on late, then run to the play and after the tackle was made run around the pile. Can you guess who this was? He was one of my favorite players, Clay Matthews. I have dvd's of some old games, man it's a hoot. Some plays it's like who is this guy, shows up late a dives into the pile rofl or a run up the middle and the tackle was already made and here he comes runs to pile looks at tackle and then runs around the pile rofl And I love Clay, but man it seems like he wanted to be anywhere but the play sometimes.

He was an All-Pro. The point is, not everybody goes 110%, does not mean that they don't care, it just means somebody else already made the play. There's nothing wrong with that.

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Based on my eyes.

Go to draftbreakdown and watch some of his cutups.
There are enough plays where he gives up pursuit well before the play is over, gives me some concern.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Running late into the pile is very different than not even running to the pile

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Fine, you can have your concerns, I'm just saying if you get a chance look up Clay and watch him play. No way you would ever think he was an All-Pro. I think the Green Bay "Dave Logan Game" in 1980 game and the Jets double overtime game was another one. Good Times

Dawginit since Jan. 24, 2000 Member #180
You can't fix yesterday but you can learn for tomorrow
#GMSTRONG

I want to do it as a Cleveland Brown because that's who I am.”
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: mac
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg

Dep...you are great at criticizing others and questioning their background and whether they are qualified (by your standards) to comment on various football matters. Let's see how good your are at breaking down video.

...go to the 8:05 mark of this video and watch Garrett against UCLA..now lets see if you can break down Myles Garrett's reaction on this play?

..tell everyone what you see.

Ahh, but the 20 years was your standard, not mine, but I'll bite. His reaction was pretty decent given that the run was to the opposite side. First, he didn't get sucked in, in case it was a reverse. He chased the RB for about 20 yards, he let up at the end but he was losing ground to a pretty speedy back so I could see why. I would prefer someone that didn't let up until the whistle but It's hard to fault a guy that had no chance to make the tackle. Some might fault him for not knifing through the traffic to the left, but you can tell he didn't see the ball till the RB broke from the crowd.

Now let's hear your take on how horrible he was on that play.

Legend
Legend

They run block well, but suck pass blocking.

Raiders o-line is nuts. Raiders have the 7th most pass attempts and are still number 1 in total QB hits allowed is insane. It is not even close either. They've allowed 11 less than the Titans. Carr is throwing the ball 38.25 times a game and getting hit 2.1 times a game.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks for getting this thread back to the OL.

I agree w/you about the Raiders' OL. For the last few weeks, I have been saying that they have the second best OL in football. One other thing about hem...........have you seen them.....they're freaking huge.

They really missed Osemele the other night. He was a great FA pick-up for the Raiders. He's enormous and no-one bull rushes him. He is also huge in their running game.

Legend
Legend
The Raiders and Cowboys have the best OLs right now ... and look at their records. Dak/Carr have been very good, but would probably suck with us

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
j/c

There are a lot of OL gurus on this board and I'd like to get some opinions here. I'll throw out what I see, but acknowledge that I don't always see what the gurus see. This is mostly intended for looking into the future on the OL:

Thomas - He's still a legit All-pro type guy

Bitonio - He's in the top 1/3 of Gs and is a legit starter...I'll assume he's going to heal up for the START of next year. I often times read where he "could" play RT. I don't have the experience/eye to evaluate that potential but that comment always gets my attention.

Greco - Solid starter and can play all the interior spots. He has the same injury as Bitonio but I doubt he's ready for the START of next season. He's been underrated most of his time here as he's been no worse than very solid. At times, he might be/have-been the best OL on the unit - all due respects to JT. My concern here is that a foot injury for a guy his age is not good...that and he won't likely be available on opening day.

Reiter - Yeah...I'm listing him before Erving. Looked quite good in the 3/4 of a game that we saw him. He was kinda of unnoticed in that game - in a good way for OL. He's young and most guys return from ACLs these days. Is he the 'answer' at C?

Pasztor - I think he's played better than he gets credit...although he's no Schwartz. I think he's done well at RT - outside the Miami game which ironically is the ONLY game we can TRULY say we should have won. He played well at G last year and I think he's a G moreso than a T - mostly because that's what I read from guys who seem to know that stuff. He's young too. I hope we keep him and throw him in the mix. At worst, he's a G/T backup and those guys are valuable.

Drango - I think he's played well considering he was thrown in the fire and considering who lines up to his right.

I say those six guys are no-doubt keepers.

Cooper - We will see. I'm hearing that he's pretty-much a RG type. If he shows something, he has a chance to stick. If for no other reason than my guess that Greco won't be able to start the season.

Bailey - What a huge disappointment this guy has been. He was going to start at RT...wasn't good enough...he played some at RG and seemed below-average to me. Again, I suppose we have to consider who is to his left. Cooper is ahead of him now.

Erving - I have no idea what to say here. He's been bad...really bad. Yet lately I read where some say he has improved...but even those people seem to be very concerned with his ability to make the line calls. We've gone from a genius making the line calls (Mack) to this guy. How weird is that? I don't think he's a C.

Coleman - Who the heaven knows? I've read where some say he's the best RT on the team. I have no idea with this guy.

Fabiano & Ikard - I'm putting these guys together for now. I know only what I've read in their Bios. I don't remember any talk about them on this board.

If we don't sign/draft a guy(s) I guess this would be the starting lineup next year (with Greco out at the start):

JT-Bitonio-Reiter-Cooper/Drango-Pasztor

Backups:
Coleman-Erving-Fabiano-Ikard

Awe inspiring, no? I don't want to draft an OL before the 3rd because our defense needs so much help. I want our (3) injured OL guys to come back strong and early. If I grew 4" taller I wouldn't be so overweight.

I'm on board with the comments I've read about picking up a FA OL. Could be a RT-type or a G even. It hurts my head to say that after the Schwartz non-signing last year. We do not have the luxury of feeling set here with so many ???. Will all (3) guys return from injury? When will Greco be ready to play again? Is Cooper a viable option? Where/what is Coleman?

As much as I hate to say/acknowledge it, we need help here. If not FA, then the draft. We won't likely get immediate help in the draft after the 3rd Rd - which makes my head hurt again.

What do we really have here? Do we have guys showing enough promise to be legit players? Can we roll the dice on the injured guys coming back?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am not by any means an oline guru but here are my thoughts on your post.

1, I agree with most of your observations.

2, Love JT but how many more years will he be around?
we need to start planning for his replacement

3, love Bitonio but he he sure seems to get injured quite frequently

4, Greco is really underrated. His injury is a bummer.

5, I think Pasztor is a pretty good OG. I think he can on either side
He is a so-so RT. Unfortunately he is by far the best RT on the Roster.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
j/c

I know it is/was only one game...however...I'm reading a lot of positive comments about J Cooper's play. Also reading that Erving had another good game and looks to be progressing. (Lots of the 'ole...he's basically a rookie this year type stuff now.)

Cooper's play helped Pasztor to a good game as well since he could focus on HIS job and not Bailey's.

I want Cooper to work out...I want Pasztor to work out...I want Erving to work out...we need all the help we can get. I'm just not sure if I'm optimistic about these guys because they are really looking good...or if I'm optimistic because I WANT them to work out.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I hope Jonathan Cooper works out but I would be interested to know what his issues were in ARZ. This guy will be 27 next season. I think he has a fifth year option the Browns can pick up because he was selected in the first round so we may not have to fully value his worth in a long-term contract if he proves he can stick around...at least not yet.

John Greco makes less than $1MM next year and coupled with Cooper and Bitonio, we might have some nice depth at the position.

It was only one game...hopefully we see some consistency.

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
5, I think Pasztor is a pretty good OG. I think he can on either side ...

The above is spot on ! .. We do not have a real RT on the roster at this point .

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie
I hope Jonathan Cooper works out but I would be interested to know what his issues were in ARZ. This guy will be 27 next season. I think he has a fifth year option the Browns can pick up because he was selected in the first round so we may not have to fully value his worth in a long-term contract if he proves he can stick around...at least not yet.

John Greco makes less than $1MM next year and coupled with Cooper and Bitonio, we might have some nice depth at the position.

It was only one game...hopefully we see some consistency.

He couldn't stay healthy. It wasn't anything major, but several minor injuries and an inability to be healthy in training camp that kept him out of the line-up.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Thank you for the information on Cooper.

Tackles are tackles.
E
Legend
Legend
E
As of today...my take of the OL.

Joe Thomas - keeps on trucking as one of the best...will make it through his contract as a pro bowler...if we are on the edge...I hope we give him a one or two year extension so he can enjoy the FRUITS OF HIS LABOR!.

Bitonio...hopefully he heals 100% and has seen his days of going on the IR...interior is tough cause you get rolled up on a lot. OT is on an Island and they have made rules to protect them. Bitonio could be at Pro Bowl Lever if he plays every snap!

Erving...I was down on him and rarely do I get down of him...but a funny thing happened on the way to the cutting board. The young OL in just his 11th game at his position, STARTED TO GET IT. He now has had 3 good games and this will be a great happening as we could have that Center position taken care of!

Greco...bad injury for an OL man or any man weighting 300+ lbs as it is a weight bearing injury! Let him heal for a season when cleared to play bring him in only in emergencies or when we go to 6 OL.

Jonathan Cooper, never saw him play...I think he has 3 starts for one of the highest Interior OL picks from the draft EVER...I was not expecting much. But he had his first game against a tough Interior DL and I thought he played great. I couldn't record it as my dish was broken so I had to watch from my phone. This would give Greco time to heal but it also can be a Wally Pip story. Next 3 games will tell but Cooper might become an unseen Stud???

Pastor...eh not as bad as many think but OH SO REPLACEABLE...for 3 years I have been wishing for us to take an OT stud for our RT. That was with Schwartz here...It has increased tremendously in my hopes for draft Day! I want a Snot Bubble RT. pure and simple. Pasztor is a stop gap and nothing more...a good versatile OL backup!

Bailey...sucks!
Drango...hopefully can get better but right now is not a starter...just a filler. But as fillers go not that bad.

Reiter...had a good 3 qtrs of play. I cannot make an assessment with that. I liked what I saw but in lieu of Erving recent play...he will not be our starting Center.

Shon Coleman...young lost a lot of time in Training camp..I would like to see what he does with his OFF Season. He is the only one I think on our roster for that Good RT as in POSSIBLE POTENTIAL. But I'd rather draft an absolute STUD!

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

In the Post Game Thoughts thread, I noted that Cooper and Pazstor played well and really opened a lot of holes in the running game.

I know both guys had a good grade from PFF.

Now, I am seeing a lot of love for Erving. Does anyone know what his grade for the game was?

R
Legend
Legend
R
Don't know what his grade was but I read from one of the OBR contributors (a guy that studies the film) that he thought it was the best game Erving has played as a pro.

Legend
Legend
not directly, but this indicates good performances from the other 4 memebers of the line and crow, and gives the best grade of the game to atkins.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-cle-cin-grades-bengals-offense-heats-up-first-half/

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks to you and Rish for responding. I am just questioning to how good Erving play. I saw a few nice blocks that impressed me. I also saw him miss some blocks and another one where a guy crossed his face and it appeared he didn't even see him.

On the other hand, I thought Cooper and Pazstor played well for most of the game. I think I only saw one bad play be each. But again, it's hard to tell on TV.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Just checked your link out. Joe T had our highest grade, but Cooper and Pazstor were right behind. Thanks again.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Thanks to you and Rish for responding. I am just questioning to how good Erving play. I saw a few nice blocks that impressed me. I also saw him miss some blocks and another one where a guy crossed his face and it appeared he didn't even see him.

On the other hand, I thought Cooper and Pazstor played well for most of the game. I think I only saw one bad play be each. But again, it's hard to tell on TV.

Just my two cents, but Erving has played much better physically all year. It's mentally where he has struggled this year, but I did not notice any brain farts this game. Atkins did manage to bull rush him a few times, but he does that to everyone else as well. Overall he had a decent game in my opinion, which against Atkins means not looking like a speed bump.

V
Legend
Legend
V
That's probably a fair take.

Just wanted to address how some are acting like he has turned the proverbial corner by saying he has had 3 good games in a row. Not so sure about that.

For example..........if mac or myself would say that Erving has "sucked" for 3 straight games, the outrage would be tremendous. In fact, that has already been proven in the past.

Just trying to keep things "real."

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
That's probably a fair take.

Just wanted to address how some are acting like he has turned the proverbial corner by saying he has had 3 good games in a row. Not so sure about that.

For example..........if mac or myself would say that Erving has "sucked" for 3 straight games, the outrage would be tremendous. In fact, that has already been proven in the past.

Just trying to keep things "real."

If you said Erving "sucked" these past three games, the outrage would be real. If others said he looked like Mack these last three games, the outrage would be "real".

E
Legend
Legend
E

That would be me...its ok you can address me directly. I don't think anyone else said that same quote I made.

PLAYERS Get better they progress. He has played 3 Solid games in a row and each one actually was a little better than the last. Again this was his 11, 12 and 13th game as an NFL CENTER...and I didn't include the couple of games he missed from injuries so it is actually LESS. You make evaluations and once you burn that in your mind its like that is it. He is a bum and a mistake. I personally didn't like the pick except that it was for the OL. But he is here and I am happy to see his IMPROVEMENTS. Surprised you would ask for OL Stats and not your eyes. No I didn't focus on him one on one...but most plays have Replay with close ups and slo mo to evaluate I didn't see negatives. Also if I keyed on an OLman during the game it was Cooper. If I recorded it I would be curious and see every play and focus but I didn't.

I think we can get a Great RT and that could cement the OL for next year.

jmho...again got to see Cooper the next 3 games. I don't think everyone knows how strong Erving is...

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
So we only need to draft a Tackle? Keep the rest of the line as is?

I'm still not very high on Erving. I'm not a watch the oline guy, so its hard for me to say if his last 3 games were good, but I know rg3 had good time to throw this past game.

I say we still draft his replacement. I think we can get a good C in the 2nd round.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
I'm still not very high on Erving. I'm not a watch the oline guy, so its hard for me to say if his last 3 games were good, but I know rg3 had good time to throw this past game.

The guy still has a ways to go, but like EO said, I like his improvements from game to game this season. Heck, even last year we saw flashes of what he could do, he just never put it together.

For me, more than time for RG3 to throw (which was important) were the running lanes opened on the right side of the line. They were massive at times. I think Cooper played a role in that but the two worked together well. Since Bitonio went down, I think this might have been the best running game for Crowell and he ran it just 10 TIMES....but that's another issue entirely.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
To my naive eye, I think Erving has progressed this year. I think between that and Reiter (sp), I'm happy leaving the C position until later in the draft. I was also, like others, really impressed by Cooper and Pazstor. I hope Cooper can stay healthy (finally) and fulfil the promise of his draft status.

All in all, given the lack of top end talent at OT this draft, I'd be willing to see what we have in Coleman and maybe taking someline like Wheeler (S.Cal), Skipper (Ark.), McDermott (UCLA) or Davenport (Bucknell) later on.

Last edited by drobs; 12/14/16 11:45 AM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I DVR'd the game, but listened to it on the radio. It sounded like Erving not only generally held his own, but had some really good, key blocks.

When I got home i just skipped the 1,2, and 4th quarters. One area I'd like to see Erving improve is taking on the LBers. One play comes to mind where Erving was run blocking and was moving toward Burfict to block him. I don't know if he misjudged Burfict, or expected Burfict to come to him, but Erving just pitched forward head first doing his best Joe Haden impression and took his legs out.

My impression of him on that play was that he panicked. Not that he was afraid, but that he found himself in a no man's land during the play and knew he had to do something. He was supposed to block the LB, but the LB wasn't quite where he was supposed to be.

When we talk about the "speed of the game" it's usually is centered around skill players who see just how much bigger and faster the NFL is.. or with QB's and their ability to mentally process as the play evolves. I think Erving has difficulty in the mental part. I don't think he's stupid. I just think that he has a hard time adapting as the play evolves. Throughout much of the season we've seen so many times where in pass protection he gets sucked in making a double team on a Dlineman that the guard is clearly handling. Instead of breaking off and staying home, these gaps got created that LBers were busting through.

I have to say though I think I may be back to neutral on Erving. The last few weeks I've been wondering if there was even another position that he could play in order to justify keeping next year.

Overall a real nice day by the O line this past weekend. It's crazy to see that with simple execution someone like Crow can go over 100yrds on 10 carries.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The Offensive Line, continued....

Link Copied to Clipboard