Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DeputyDawg #1397231 01/24/18 12:59 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg
Again you really need to understand what "kick the can down the road" means.

That's an easy one. Sashi kept trading away picks instead of drafting impact players by kicking the can down the road until next year. The only time he didn't do it was by drafting Garrett.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1397255 01/24/18 01:16 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
So you wish to blame Hue because Sashi didn't do his job. Sad really.....

Nope I'm pointing out how Hue is good at getting other people fired for his mistakes.

If you don't believe me you can look at the coaching staff Hue hired when he first got here. How many of those guys are still here?

WSU Willie #1397259 01/24/18 01:18 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pit "kicking the can down the road" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Its not a bad thing not to know something, but when someone points that out to you and you still keep repeating the mistake, it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

DeputyDawg #1397263 01/24/18 01:20 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm tired of reading my stockers BS today. See you tomorrow.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1397278 01/24/18 01:28 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

"stalkers"

DeputyDawg #1397285 01/24/18 01:34 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P

"stalkers"

lol brownie

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
DeputyDawg #1397314 01/24/18 02:21 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V

Nope I'm pointing out how Hue is good at getting other people fired for his mistakes.

Did you somehow miss Joe T's recent comments?

cfrs15 #1397333 01/24/18 02:59 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
There is also young talent on their rookie contracts (Myles Garrett, Emmanuel Ogbah, David Njoku, Briean Boddy-Calhoun, Duke Johnson, Larry Ogunjobi, Danny Shelton, Joe Schobert, and, somehow, Josh Gordon) and veterans under contract for 2018 (Joe Thomas, Joel Bitonio, Kevin Zeitler, Christian Kirksey, Jason McCourty, and Jamie Collins) to go along with the cap space and draft picks.

This team is set up extremely well for the future and it would take gross negligence to mess it up.

I chuckled a little. The Browns have certainly demonstrated over the years they are quite capable in the "gross negligence" department. LOL

Last edited by The Beast; 01/24/18 02:59 PM.

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

Did you miss when JT called RG3's play "franchise-level talent" when we signed him? Just because we all like JT doesn't mean everything he says is gold. In fact, it's been quite the opposite over the years.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

Did you miss when JT called RG3's play "franchise-level talent" when we signed him? Just because we all like JT doesn't mean everything he says is gold. In fact, it's been quite the opposite over the years.

I remember when he said we were grooming Osweiler to be the starter and then Hue pulled the plug and we released him.

devicedawg #1397379 01/24/18 05:16 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: devicedawg

I remember when he said we were grooming Osweiler to be the starter and then Hue pulled the plug and we released him.

That wasn't Hue that... oh. I see what you did there.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
oobernoober #1397385 01/24/18 06:04 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c...Sashi has a big say in our current roster so I guess he is relevant in this thread.

I think Sashi did a lot of good. Joe Thomas explained "THE PLAN", I knew what the plan was and I was happy with it when we made the commitment. Implementing the plan well some things I didn't like. Most of all not taking Carson Wentz who was and obvious solution to our Franchise QB.

But I understood the plan and agreed with it. We have had many rebuilds since 1999 but not was bare to the bone like this rebuild. It was evident when in year one 2016 we had 19, NINETEEN ROOKIES on our Roster of 53.

It was not a situation for winning. Did I expect 1-31? no not at all.

Now back to the Roster. We actually have a solid foundation for the PLAN. Would Sashi mess it up if left in his hands.
Well not quite sure. But again What I did not like was not getting us a viable Franchise QB Prospect that was actually a Firing offense if you ask me. I stated all along that I liked Sashi, I liked Hue - but I did have strong feeling that whoever was responsible for not bringing Wentz here in 2016 should be fired. So I have no qualms on Sashi being let go.

I also knew that when Hue was hired you put together a staff to become functional.

I think Hue has the DC he wants and now has the OC he wants to make this happen.

The record was terrible but our roster is not.
Mostly young but good football players.

I thought releasing Joe Haden was a mistake, not one we can't get over equal to the magnitude of letting a Franchise QB slip through our fingertips.

We kept some good young players from the previous regime.
Shelton, Bitonio, Kirksey, for instance. We added some solid players. Ogbah, Garrett, Corey, Larry, even Brantley for the DL...Schobert is looking solid, Collins is a stud with skills,
I'm a little cautious on his TEAM assets. Hopefully Williams can use him in his version of the 46 D.

I like Kindred, I think Peppers is a lot better than his detractors paint. I just cringe at some of the discussion regarding his tackling...the kid is a good tackler...do you know btw how easy/hard it is to tackle when you are coming up from 30 yards away at a full sprint??? I can't wait to have us utilize him in more attack mode than staying back the way he was but we were limited in available talent.

I actually see McCourty as our future FS. We need more Big CBs FA or draft.

I like the FA pickups of Zietler and Tretter. We let go guys like, McCown, Greco and Haden as part of the plan and as Joe stated in the long run it was the right move but we paid for it in the short run.

Hue gets a lot of credit and respect from me for holding it together 1-31 without having a revolution that is one heck of a job!

I am happy that Dorsey has the responsibility to finish this.
I don't know if he will be great at it but I do have confidence in him. He has a need for Berry and Depodesta and will use them. He brought in two very good people in his personnel department to get this right.

Between Hue, Haley, Kitchen, Zampese and Dorsey with the aptitude in utilizing that knowledge we will make the correct decision regarding our QB position first and foremost!

The QB room was just awful last year that was a crime against all us fans who love our Browns. But it is over with. I suspect that only Kizer will remain, I think he earned that.
but he probably will be #3 on the depth chart, a good thing.

RB this is a strong class for that. Not going to debate the who, just again confident we should have some impact there.

Got to protect my man Joe Thomas here...
Memphis, what JT stated when we signed RG3 has a total different weight to it then talking about a synopsis of the season and our future. As a player and big part of the O he was excited that we got what was considered a "FRANCHISE LEVEL TALENT" he was stating a fact not much to do with opinion as RG3 was coming off of a series of injuries.

But how does that discredit his opinion on the state of the Browns.

Also it was at the beginning of him finding his voice...up to that point he was a man of a few words.

What Joe said was what he observed to be. If Brock was taking the first team reps...guess what that means..ahem, Grooming him to be the starter. Oh wait and he was named the starter of preseason one and two.

What was he suppose to say. It wasn't a statement of WHAT JOE THOMAS THINKS THE BROWNS SHOULD DO. It was his observations of what he saw during that time.

He now had most the season to for the first time step back and observe and that is when HE GOT IT...The Plan, he understood it.

What many suggested what he was saying about Haden was just something posters here were making up.

Anyways we have a chance to build on this Roster. As for Joe Thomas wishes and wants...ya think he was any clearer on what he wants when he talked about Drew Brees wink That is what he wants, that is not an observation of what he sees happening,
you all get the drift of the difference of the two???

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
V
Legend
Legend
V

Joe was on the team. He knows the situation in regards to X's and Os', guys playing hard, the roster, etc.

I trust his word over yours and the small band of posters who are on a witch hunt.

PitDAWG #1397415 01/24/18 07:55 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Yet is was his decisions that have assembled the current roster. So maybe it will stop coming up when someone else starts signing FA's and making the draft picks.

Like it or not, our current roster is the roster Sashi assembled.

It's funny how it's fine to talk about Hue's past record. I mean those seasons are over, right? Just like Sashi being gone, right?

If you can trash Hues past actions, why is it you seem so butt hurt that people question Sashi?

Yeah, Sashi is gone but the team he built, or didn't build is right here, right now.

Well my friend, the difference is it is still germane to discuss Hue since he is still the coach. Why wouldn't you still talk about the teams current coach?

Understand?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
WSU Willie #1397611 01/25/18 11:23 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Browns notebook: Hue Jackson says landing big-name veteran QB and drafting QB at No. 1 is ‘on the table’

Published: January 24, 2018 - 10:12 PM | Updated: January 25, 2018 - 9:27 AM

https://www.ohio.com/akron/sports/browns...is-on-the-table

By Nate Ulrich
Beacon Journal/Ohio.com

MOBILE, ALA.: The main mission of the Browns this offseason is to solve their 25-year quarterback problem, and the ammunition to get it done belongs to them.

They’ll have more than $100 million in salary-cap space heading into free agency March 14 and the first and fourth overall picks entering the draft April 26.

So the Browns could conceivably sign or trade for a big-name veteran quarterback and draft a QB at No. 1 overall, too.

“I think all of those things are on the table,” Jackson said Wednesday at the Senior Bowl when asked about that scenario. “I think you discuss all of those things and you work through all of those things as you go through this.”

So the possibility of signing Washington’s Kirk Cousins to a mega-deal or trading for the Kansas City Chiefs’ Alex Smith shouldn’t be dismissed.

The popular belief is the Browns wouldn’t pick a quarterback at No. 1 if they were to sign Cousins, but a QB would still be in play atop the draft if Smith were acquired via trade.

During an interview Wednesday on ESPN’s Golic and Wingo, Browns 10-time Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas lobbied for signing Cousins.

“We have $118 million in cap space. So we’ve got plenty of money to do whatever we want,” Thomas said. “But I would actually sign Kirk Cousins and then I would use the first and fourth pick on the best players available. Probably [Penn State running back] Saquon Barkley and one of the defensive players. I’m not exactly sure where they go, where they rank all the quarterbacks. But, for me, I would rather sign Kirk Cousins because we have the money. Then you don’t have to trade a draft pick for a guy like Alex Smith.”

This much is certain: Jackson wants new General Manager John Dorsey to add wins to the quarterback room by getting a veteran this offseason. The Browns entered last season with three quarterbacks — rookie DeShone Kizer, Cody Kessler and Kevin Hogan — who had zero regular-season NFL victories on their resumes. It was a huge factor in the team going 0-16.

“Do we want to be in that situation again? No, we don’t. You need to have a quarterback that knows how to win in the National Football League, but circumstances sometimes dictate otherwise,” Jackson said. “You just don’t know how things will unfold, but if we had the best of all of the worlds, we would want a guy in there who has won in the National Football League and knows what that looks like and what that position has to play like to have that.”

Short of signing Cousins, the Browns are widely expected to draft a quarterback at No. 1. Jackson said he doesn’t have one in mind for the top pick because it’s still early.

Jackson said he agreed with what Dorsey told Browns beat writers Tuesday at the Senior Bowl: There are four or five QBs in this year’s class worthy of consideration at No. 1.

UCLA’s Josh Rosen, Southern California’s Sam Darnold, Wyoming’s Josh Allen and Oklahoma’s Baker Mayfield are in the mix. If there’s a fifth, it’s probably Louisville’s Lamar Jackson.

“I know we are going to vet out every quarterback there is, and I think John [Dorsey] was very honest with you guys about there is four or five prospects that could land in this first seat,” Jackson said. “Let’s see how that all unfolds. … Let’s let the process take us through it and give us the right answer at the right time.”

Vambo #1397621 01/25/18 11:55 AM
D
Legend
Legend
D
At this stage, I'm okay if they spend 95% of the picks on QB, surely ONE has got to come...

I mean, right?

Dawg_LB #1397632 01/25/18 12:07 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm on record ;
.... You could sign Kirk Cousins and I would still draft a QB at #1 ( you never pass up a Franchise QB no matter who is on your roster )And then if there was a guy I liked sittin there in the forth , I'd take another one .. Start making a REAL attempt to get this Monkey off our back ..

waterdawg #1397678 01/25/18 02:04 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: waterdawg
I'm on record ;
.... You could sign Kirk Cousins and I would still draft a QB at #1 ( you never pass up a Franchise QB no matter who is on your roster )And then if there was a guy I liked sittin there in the forth , I'd take another one .. Start making a REAL attempt to get this Monkey off our back ..

I agree waterdawg, Lets get this fixed, Cousins/Smith FA, Darnold/Allen #1, Fulk in the 4th ... JMHO thumbsup

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
PastorMarc #1397687 01/25/18 02:26 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

It scares me a bit when Dorsey and Hue both say there are 4 quarterbacks that could go so high in the draft.

I do like the idea of us bringing in a vet who has actually won some games.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

It scares me a bit when Dorsey and Hue both say there are 4 quarterbacks that could go so high in the draft.

It is the "silly season", as they used to call it. Also, just because they think that 4 QBs could go high in the draft doesn't necessarily that they would take them if they were available.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend

It is imperative for the Browns to bring in a vet.

Just for team psyche alone. The Browns need to win games.

The draft? I don't care about NFL ready because none of them are.

We need a vet who has won in the NFL. There are guys available.

In no way does that mean we don't draft a QB number one.

The Browns need to decide who is the best quarterback prospect for this team. Then go draft him.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Nobody means what they say in the silly season Vers. I think they know a kid who runs from the cops isn't a serious candidate. I think if you would take another look they say there are four candidates based on talent alone. And they also said it's early in the process. The process won't take long to separate the wheat from the chaff.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Why is it scary? I think it's exciting. The future of the NFL is in this draft.

I can't wait to see the uproar if we draft Baker. Can't wait.

WSU Willie #1397770 01/25/18 06:19 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
I wanted Darnold bad last year, but as time goes on I think Mayfield might be our best choice.

Rosen is the best pure passer. But with him I worry he doesn't want to play here and he might be to fragile.

Darnold has the highest ceiling according to pundits but imho he is a project and needs to sit at least a year.

Mayfield is the least 'fit the mold' of the group, but he is accurate and more athletic I think than the others. I like his must win attitude and that he has walked on and won the job twice.

Allen is mini Ben. He has potential and good size, good arm, etc. But again a project and I think Darnold has more upside for a project.

Jackson reminds me of Vick. He's a very good QB but has a run first mentality imho. He is smallish and I think even if successful he will have a short career in the NFL due to his running game.

Mason Rudolph is the Jimmy Garoppolo of this draft. He is underrated, not ready yet but the best 'long term' project for a later pick.

I will honestly be happy with any of these guys but if I was forced to rank them it would look like this:

Mayfield
Rosen
Darnold
Rudolph
Allen
Jackson

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
waterdawg #1397777 01/25/18 06:47 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: waterdawg
I'm on record ;

Here is the deal Water. I don't think Cousins will sigh with us unless he is assured we won't draft a QB in the first few rounds.

It wouldn't out of fear of competition. Cousins as always been viewed in DC as the stepchild. He wants to go to a team who is committed to him. Signing him, then drafting a QB in round one wouldn't be showing that commitment, and I agree with him. If we make a play for Cousins, it has to be all in. Any drafted QB to work behind Kizer, or in competition with Kizer, would have to be a 3rd round guy tops.

I have liked this idea for a good while. I like some of the rookie QB's, but I like the idea of Cousins better. He is still a long tern option. Some people talk about rookies as 15 year deals. I will be happy with a 5-6-7 year long term deal because we know what we are getting. I am not trading the bird in my game bag for the two birds in the bush. That bird in the bag means I know i have food on the table.

Sign Cousins, draft Barkley and the defensive stud of your choice. Maybe Fitz, maybe Roguan Smith, Chubb...get better tomorrow.

We need the sun to come up tomorrow. Tomorrow! Tomorrow!, I love you, Tomorrow. You're always a day away!

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
bonefish #1397784 01/25/18 07:00 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: bonefish

It is imperative for the Browns to bring in a vet.

The Browns need to win games.

Agreed, bone'. We really must win a couple of games early. As one poster said previously, Matt Moore may present a better option than most would think...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
WSU Willie #1397803 01/25/18 07:51 PM
BDU Offline
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Sign Cousins, draft Barkley and the defensive stud of your choice. Maybe Fitz, maybe Roguan Smith, Chubb...get better tomorrow.

We need the sun to come up tomorrow. Tomorrow! Tomorrow!, I love you, Tomorrow. You're always a day away!

The playoffs have undoubtedly helped Kirk Cousins. Watching Keenum, Bortles and Foles go off in the playoffs has put to bed that there is more than one way to win in the NFL; especially when the alternative is the greatest quarterback of all time.

I'd take Cousins over any of these three quarterbacks, and those three respective rosters aren't out of the realm of possibility in terms of establishing equal quality.

The Browns have a strong foundation to offer that. Already a strong front seven, a decent OL and the ability to immediately add the likes of Barkley and Fitzpatrick, with plenty of money and draft selections remaining.

It is a similar plan to that which Dorsey originally followed with the Chiefs when building around Alex Smith.

There is understandably trepidation that Cousins isn't elite, and rolling the dice on a quarterback could produce an elite quarterback, but I won't be surprised to see Dorsey jump at the certainty of a very good quarterback before the slim chance of getting an elite quarterback from this class.

WSU Willie #1397894 01/26/18 02:44 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
John Dorsey expects Joe Thomas to return in 2018

The lineman may return for the 2018 season.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-brow...-2018-114221658

In regards to a potential retirement, the public has not been given any indication on which way Cleveland Browns offensive tackle Joe Thomas is leaning. The lineman recently said that he goes back and forth.

General Manager John Dorsey joined the 'Bull & Fox Show' on 92.3 The Fan to discuss several topics including Thomas' future. Dorsey may have tipped his hand.

“We all admire Joe Thomas. We all think he’s a great person. I think he’s a great football player. We’ve had nice discussions with each other. I expect Joe to come back," Dorsey said.

"I mean I do, I’m the eternal optimist. But, you also have to make sure you have plans in place if something like that doesn’t happen. I want Joe back, the whole organization does..city of Cleveland does, too."

Thomas is recovering from a ruptured left triceps tendon. He is on pace for a return in June or July. His eleven year professional career has produced ten Pro Bowl appearances. The 33 year old played a consecutive 10,363 offensive snaps before suffering his injury.

The Wisconsin product was the No. 3 overall selection in the 2007 NFL Draft. He has one year remaining on his contract.
Author

WSU Willie #1397907 01/26/18 07:24 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
I think he will be back. Show enough spunk next season, he may sign for 2 more.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Vambo #1398026 01/26/18 02:10 PM
Legend
Legend

It would be a huge boost for the team if Joe returns.

I believe his decision hinges on the Browns signing a veteran quarterback. Joe has hit the wall with rookie quarterbacks.

If he returns for two more years the Browns can better plan for his replacement.

bonefish #1398030 01/26/18 02:14 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Joe said in an interview on the Golic/Wingo show, (Vambo posted it on here), that he'll let the team know of his decision before the FA period so they'll be able to plan on his return or retirement.

I doubt we'll sign a QB before the FA period, (I don't know if trades follow the same dates).

I agree with you, hearing Joe talk he does seem weary of rookie or crappy FA QBs.

#gmstrong
bonefish #1398034 01/26/18 02:20 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I agree with you to an extent. Yet at the same time I think Joe will let the team know if he's coming back before the FA signing period begins. I simply don't feel he'll leave the team in the dark going into the FA signing period.

I think his decision will hinge on a few factors. One would be his overall health and exactly how much more punishment he wants to put his body through. Secondly the wishes of his family. And thirdly, does he believe in the new FO and the addition of Haley.

I feel if Joe believes this new set up will actually be an answer to moving this team forward, the only thing standing in his way would be points one and two.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1398043 01/26/18 02:38 PM
Legend
Legend

A trade for Alex Smith would preclude free agency.

In addition Joe has earned the right to know. Meaning Dorsey should show respect in regards to Joe and tell him his intentions regarding free agency. It is not something that he has to do. However, it would go far in gaining trust with the team. He doesn't have to be specific because negotiations can go different ways. But he can let Joe know his intentions to sign some veterans in key areas.

bonefish #1398045 01/26/18 02:40 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C

I don't think trades can occur until the new league year starts. With that said, my guess is that Joe Thomas will let the team know well before then.

bonefish #1398047 01/26/18 02:46 PM
Legend
Legend

In addition Joe has earned the right to know. Meaning Dorsey should show respect in regards to Joe and tell him his intentions regarding free agency. It is not something that he has to do. However, it would go far in gaining trust with the team. He doesn't have to be specific because negotiations can go different ways. But he can let Joe know his intentions to sign some veterans in key areas.

For all we know, or will likely ever know, Dorsey may have already told him about his desired plan.

#GMSTRONG
bonefish #1398048 01/26/18 02:51 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P

So what is it he can actually tell Joe? We're going to "try" to sign Kirk Cousins? The 2018 trading period begins at 4:00 P.M. on March 14th. The FA signing period begins on March 9th. So actually they will have to wait longer to trade for Smith.

I mean I guess they can tell Joe what they want to do or what they're going to try to do, but that's about all they can tell him.

#gmstrong
Ballpeen #1398089 01/26/18 04:06 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well was talking in " What if mode " lol .. I don't look for Cousins to sign here .. If'in I was an owner , no payer would dictate who or whom I could draft or sign ..

After Cousins who I don't will sign here and Smith which was cost a draft pick ; What Vet would have any real clout ??

Once again ; I don't care what we do in FA ... I am going QB at #1 , and then again later in the draft .

PitDAWG #1398340 01/27/18 09:19 AM
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I think his decision will hinge on a few factors. One would be his overall health and exactly how much more punishment he wants to put his body through. Secondly whatever Annie tells him he is going to do. And thirdly, does he believe in the new FO and the addition of Haley.

I fixed that for you buddy laugh

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
GMdawg #1398401 01/27/18 12:56 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I kinda have to agree with you. If momma ain't happy, nobodie's happy.

#gmstrong
WSU Willie #1398682 01/28/18 11:17 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Joe has been filmed, interviewed and even written in defense of Hue and saying that with Dorsey here to cherry pick the right players + our cap space there is "no reason that the Browns can't go to the playoffs next year". He believes in the direction of the ship...I bet he returns so he can be part of it. If, however, it is another disappointing year, he will hang his cleats.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The Roster

Link Copied to Clipboard