Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
WSU Willie #1399570 01/30/18 03:34 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No chance Cody Kessler returns to Browns in 2018

The end may be near for one Browns quarterback.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-brow...-2018-114413143

The writing is on the wall for at least one, and probably two, Cleveland Browns quarterbacks entering this off-season.

It is a guarantee that the Browns add at least one quarterback this off-season. They are not keeping four quarterbacks on their roster next season. Who is the odd man out? Fans need not look any further than the inactive reports to end the season.

Kevin Hogan and Cody Kessler alternated spending time on the inactive report throughout the season. From Week 7-Week 13, Hogan was inactive. He was active in the four remaining games. What occurred the week leading up to Week 14 against the Green Bay Packers? Ownership had announced that Executive Vice President of Football Operations Sashi Brown had been relieved of his duties and replaced with General Manager John Dorsey.

Hogan was a fifth round draft choice out of Stanford in the 2016 NFL Draft. He was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs, who was then the employer of Dorsey. Cleveland claimed him on waivers when he was made available. Kessler had been taken in the third round of the same draft. It is hard to ignore that favoritism can exist in the NFL.

When the Browns add a quarterback this off-season and need to replace someone on the roster, it makes sense for Kessler to be shown the door. It would also not be a surprise to see Cleveland add two quarterbacks and release Hogan, trade Kizer.

Kessler will likely get another opportunity in the league, however. He has played in 12 games. In those appearances, he has completed 139-of-218 passes for 1,506 yards, six touchdowns and three interceptions.

Vambo #1399627 01/30/18 04:05 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Vambo

lol, pure speculation and common sense.

No source or anything behind this call. lol

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PeteyDangerous

OMG!!! someone speculated on this board willynilly OH NO. willynilly

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It is difficult to envision any scenario wherein Cody is on our roster next season...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Vambo #1399714 01/30/18 05:27 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think you missed out on what i was talking about.

I was talking about the article. Not a poster on the board.

The title of the article is misleading

B
Legend
Legend
B

I think you missed out on what i was talking about.

I was talking about the article. Not a poster on the board.

The title of the article is misleading

Hardly what I would call a article. More an opinion piece in a blog type site.

Take it for what it's worth, but I agree Kessler looks to be the first odd man out.

Hogan or Kizer might be the other if we sign a bridge QB and draft a rookie. I say Hogan or Kizer because Dorsey may like Hogan and or we might find a trade partner for Kizer.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
WSU Willie #1399738 01/30/18 06:57 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie
I quickly put together this list when thinking about the roster. The following guys will be entering the vaunted 3rd year in 2018:

Ogbah......good player
Kindred.....good player
Shobert.....decent player
Nassib.....a bum
BBC....a decent player
Coley....a decent player
Burgess....a bum

C Coleman.....decent at best
S Coleman......maybe decent, need to see more
DeValve...might be pretty good if we ever threw to a TE.
Higgins....a bum
Drango....good player
Louis.....a bum
Kessler....a bum
Hogan....decent

I expect a few of these guys to be out in '18. However, there are a lot of starters on that list and a lot of guys who start-ED a fair amount of games in their first two years. Not too shabby...especially if these guys get that 3rd-year-in-the-league bump in their play.

I made my comments inside your post

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1399739 01/30/18 07:00 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Hogan or Kizer might be the other if we sign a bridge QB and draft a rookie. I say Hogan or Kizer because Dorsey may like Hogan and or we might find a trade partner for Kizer.

Makes sense.

After what I saw last year, far as I'm concerned, Kizer's the only one I like.

He's got real toughness to him. But I'd like for him to sit, chill-out, get his head together, work on his game, and grow from last year.

But, hey, he played near a whole season (one game missed due to the Kevin Hogan experiment/let Kizer take a break and reflect or something). Not many Browns QBs have done that in awhile.

So I do like that about him. That's for sure

Ballpeen #1399741 01/30/18 07:01 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
'peen,

I think we'll see more than a few. With all of our high picks, plus whatever we pick up in FA, we're going to see a LOT of new faces in camp.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
oobernoober #1399744 01/30/18 07:07 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
'peen,

I think we'll see more than a few. With all of our high picks, plus whatever we pick up in FA, we're going to see a LOT of new faces in camp.

That's why I kinda want to trade up with a bunch of our picks, or trade picks into next year's draft.

We have a real young team, and we plan on bringing in veterans. Then we have a ton of draft picks.

I'd love to take those 3 seconds and 2 thirds, and get like two more firsts out of them or something.

EDIT: Doesn't Buffalo have two firsts?

Oh, and it seems like we might not have two thirds..... thought we did

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 01/30/18 07:20 PM.

B
Legend
Legend
B
I guess it just depends on if you think some of those guys are any good.

I don't hold much hope for some of them.

I am up for trading down if it makes sense. I am up for trading up if it makes sense. I just don't see the point in waiting for Carl Nassib to emerge. He's a decent guy, works hard, but Ii don't ever see him being a stud.

We can do better. Let him back-up somewhere else.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1400050 01/31/18 10:12 AM
W
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
W
The guys listed there just finished their second year in the league. Some of them playing in two completely different philosophies each year.

Part of the point I was making is that if we weren't previously so devoid of talent, a guy like Nassib wouldn't have seen the field much...let alone start games at the end of the year. He'd get time to develop before being asked to start.

A guy like Burgess would have never started a game but for injury. The way the LB group was going before Collins got hurt, we'd have only seen Burgess in very limited, specific roles. Roles where he could succeed.

Cody Kessler would not even have seen the field his first two years if we had a decent starting QB.

Not only did the guys I listed play a lot in two years (and likely played too much due to necessity) they oftentimes played next-to, in-front-of, or behind a guy(s) with even less experience than said third-year guy.

Shobert made the pro bowl and BBC was the 6th rated slot CB in the league. If that's only "decent" out of a second-year, 4th Rd pick and a UDFA, I'll take more decent please.

I'm not saying these guys are studs, but they played well - and played a lot - before that vaunted 3rd year. Good teams are able to pick guys like those I listed and let them sit and learn how to be a stud...or even decent. We had to throw them in and let them learn how to swim. I think they performed quite well...all things considered.

WSU Willie #1400068 01/31/18 10:37 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Point taken on BBC and Showbert.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
WSU Willie #1400094 01/31/18 11:14 AM
E
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
E
My thoughts/opinions...............

FS-needs upgrade or vast 2nd year improvement

SS-Kindred solid starter

depth is intriguing with Nicua and Currie both seem solid

SAM-Jamie Collins-we haven't seen how good of player Jamie is capable of being...hopefully that player can return healthy

MLB-Schobert solid starter

WIL-Kirksey solid starter

None of the LBs excell in coverage though...depth seems solid especially Burgess

CBs-other then Boddy the CBs are replaceable players that should be upgraded from. Imo they were the primary cause of the pass defense struggles as the scheme was created to prevent them from being exposed.

DEs-Garrett and Ogbah have 10 sack potential, Nassib is a solid depth player/sub...but all three are kinda 'base' end types I would like to add a bendy speed rusher EVEN if they only play 3rd downs then we could kick Ogbah inside in 3rd down/nickel packages

Needs: CB1, CB2, Speed Rusher, FS, Coverage LB

edromeo #1400101 01/31/18 11:26 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

CBs-other then Boddy the CBs are replaceable players that should be upgraded from. Imo they were the primary cause of the pass defense struggles as the scheme was created to prevent them from being exposed.

I agree... McCourty is aging. Taylor lacked the effort from his great 2016 campaign. I'm curious to see if Wilson will ever be a factor. But I think this is where Fitzpatrick would be a must pick at 4 as he could play CB, but being at FS would solve that too...

devicedawg #1400110 01/31/18 11:43 AM
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Sashi spent lot of capital on D and WRs- we have some return, but not enough. Besides QB- we need RB, CB, and WRs who can separate
if Coleman can play the slot- move him, he ain't getting it done on outside and JMHO is to small. Besides, he is brittle, who knew. We have got to score some POINTS....GO Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
hitt #1400113 01/31/18 11:47 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: hitt
Sashi spent lot of capital on D and WRs- we have some return, but not enough. Besides QB- we need RB, CB, and WRs who can separate
if Coleman can play the slot- move him, he ain't getting it done on outside and JMHO is to small. Besides, he is brittle, who knew. We have got to score some POINTS....GO Browns!!!

What about Left Tackle?

If Joe Thomas retires, that position is as important as any besides QB.........

I like Spencer Drango, but he's a backup. He simply isn't athletic enough to keep up with good DEs. Shaun Coleman is developing as a RT. I don't think he is the answer at LT. He's not that great of a pass blocker.

I think that's something we've forgotten on this board. I think we've also forgotten what a luxury Joe Thomas has been.

E
Legend
Legend
E
do you think that puts the LT from Notre Dame on the board for us with #4 pick???

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
eotab #1400213 01/31/18 01:38 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: eotab
do you think that puts the LT from Notre Dame on the board for us with #4 pick???

I dunno. My number 4 is Fitzpatrick at this point (assuming 1 goes to the QB).

I've seen him play, and noticed him before I ever heard his name. "I said, "Man, that guy is an NFL player."

So that's who I want.

I don't know anything about the LT's this year except there's three that seem to get talked about, and that guy from Oklahoma is huge.

I kind of am hoping we make a big push to sign Nate Solder (assuming Joe Thomas retires). If Joe doesn't retire, drafting a future LT in the 2nd round has to be looked at.

I'm not like a LT is the third most important position on the team type of guy. I don't think we have to draft LT at 4 with a reach. But, I recognize that there's something that no one on here is talking about, and that's that Joe Thomas is very likely to retire and we need some sort of plan.

Oh, and tackles are harder to find than guards, because the footspeed required

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 01/31/18 01:39 PM.

eotab #1400218 01/31/18 01:44 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I can't speak for anyone else Tab. I just don't think the talent meets the pick there. I do know need plays into it but I just don't see Mike McGlinchey as being worth the #4 pick. We drafted Thomas at #3 and I was thrilled about it. But I wouldn't share that feeling if we took Mike at #4.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1400220 01/31/18 01:46 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I can't speak for anyone else Tab. I just don't think the talent meets the pick there. I do know need plays into it but I just don't see Mike McGlinchey as being worth the #4 pick. We drafted Thomas at #3 and I was thrilled about it. But I wouldn't share that feeling if we took Mike at #4.

Rodger, any ideas on a LT plan?

If Joe Thomas retires, how do you feel about a season with Spencer Drango as starter.

Only guy I saw on the FA list I noticed was Nate Solder, Greg Robinson, and Will Beatty.

Robinson was cut in November after Taylor Decker came back to the Lions. I think he's a bust. And Will Beatty I just know of cause he played at UConn

PeteyDangerous #1400236 01/31/18 02:03 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Not at this time. It's almost like finding a QB. It can be done but it's not easy. They're in high demand and a decent one rarely hits the FA market.

As sad as it is to say, with the years of losing piling up I have a much harder time finding the passion to follow the draft and FA market like I used to.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
eotab #1400311 01/31/18 03:25 PM
D
Legend
Legend
D

GOD NOOOOOooooooooooooo

Hes not that good ... i mean the #4 pick ... he’s a good player .. just not THAT GOOD ...

DiamDawg #1400321 01/31/18 03:31 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg

GOD NOOOOOooooooooooooo

Hes not that good ... i mean the #4 pick ... he’s a good player .. just not THAT GOOD ...

There isn't a LT in this draft worth a top 10 pick. A guard maybe, but not a tackle.

WSU Willie #1400362 01/31/18 04:01 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Cleveland Browns announced Wednesday that they’ve signed TE Devon Cajuste, DB Denzel Rice, and OL Christian Schneider to futures contracts for the 2018 season.

As of now, the Browns have signed 14 players to futures deals including:

WR C.J. Board
LB Austin Calitro
DB Trevon Hartfield
WR Bug Howard
RB Josh Rounds
OL Victor Salako
DB B.W. Webb
WR Kasen Williams
DL Collin Bevins
RB Kelvin Taylor
TE Gavin Escobar
TE Devon Cajuste
DB Denzel Rice
OL Christian Schneider

Christian Schneider was a UDFA for Green Bay last year and has played LT.

edromeo #1400435 01/31/18 05:37 PM
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted By: edromeo
My thoughts/opinions...............

DEs-Garrett and Ogbah have 10 sack potential, Nassib is a solid depth player/sub...but all three are kinda 'base' end types I would like to add a bendy speed rusher EVEN if they only play 3rd downs then we could kick Ogbah inside in 3rd down/nickel packages

I love your posts but have a question on the part bolded. I thought Garrett was one of those 'bend' types. I even recall JT in an interview gushing with how much bend Garrett had around the corner? I may be recalling incorrectly. The ankle may have slowed him some this year but I think Garrett is an all you can eat rusher. I'm not a pimp or anything like that but he is a phenomenal athlete. Bend is something he 'does' unless I'm totally missing a point smile

Last edited by drobs; 01/31/18 05:38 PM.
drobs #1400446 01/31/18 05:43 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Garrett is one of those bendy type rushers.

DeputyDawg #1400458 01/31/18 06:00 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

The guy was in Rookie Mini-Camp (not sure if he made it past that). He played RT in College at UC-Davis.

Spencer Drango played LT at Baylor all four years. Two time all-american.

If Drango is a poor option at LT, I don't think Schneider is an option at all.

I wish Schneider the best of luck, but I don't think he's being thought of as an option to replace Joe Thomas

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He played all 5 positions at UC Davis, but played LT his senior year.

I think he is a shot in the dark as well, but one of our GB front office guys must have seen something in him.

DeputyDawg #1400471 01/31/18 06:18 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg
He played all 5 positions at UC Davis, but played LT his senior year.

I think he is a shot in the dark as well, but one of our GB front office guys must have seen something in him.

Sure. To sign him to the training camp roster for next year......

I don't think Schneider is being looked at as an option to replace Joe Thomas.

It's something we're definitely going to have to deal with, unless we're comfortable with Spencer Drango as LT.

I like Spencer Drango, but i'm not sure he's going to improve much with experience

WSU Willie #1400483 01/31/18 06:47 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm holding out a tiny hope for Roderick Johnson, but there isn't anyone on this roster that is going to replace Joe Thomas.

If we're forced to, we'd probably slide Bitonio over.

DeputyDawg #1400485 01/31/18 06:51 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C

I was thinking the same thing. Then take that beast of a guard from Notre Dame with the fourth pick.

cfrs15 #1400488 01/31/18 06:55 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

I was thinking the same thing. Then take that beast of a guard from Notre Dame with the fourth pick.

Quenton Nelson has future Hall of Famer written all over him. He is the best player in the draft in my opinion, but since he's a guard, he might not be drafted in the top ten.

DeputyDawg #1400506 01/31/18 07:22 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
The Cleveland Browns announced Wednesday that they’ve signed TE Devon Cajuste, DB Denzel Rice, and OL Christian Schneider to futures contracts for the 2018 season.

As of now, the Browns have signed 14 players to futures deals including:

WR C.J. Board
LB Austin Calitro
DB Trevon Hartfield
WR Bug Howard
RB Josh Rounds
OL Victor Salako
DB B.W. Webb
WR Kasen Williams
DL Collin Bevins
RB Kelvin Taylor
TE Gavin Escobar
TE Devon Cajuste
DB Denzel Rice
OL Christian Schneider

Got to pimp local guys with talent. C.J. Board played in Chattanooga. A pretty good receiver. Nice size....6' 2" or 3"....good weight/speed for size.....he could stick....has good hands. He caught around 50 balls for over 1000 yds as a Sr., and we had a running QB.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1400515 01/31/18 07:31 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bug Howard has a good shot too. He stood out when I was watching tape of Mr Biscuit last year.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
No one replaces Joe, name a team with LT all pro every year in league..NONE, zip, except Joe....Drango twice All American, they don't give that title away- no Joe, but SHOULD be better than average....GO Browns. Needs QB, RB, WR, DB pretty much in that order would LOVE Donald and PS RB.....GO Browns!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
hitt #1400587 01/31/18 10:20 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c...
Was not thinking about LT just read a post n made me think.

Pretty sure if we get vet QB Joe will be with us 100%.

Drango actually played well I would go with him till we make a serious investment.

ND guy was only guy I read in the draft for LT.
Little Zeus is a RT like his dad.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
eotab #1400624 01/31/18 11:30 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: hitt
No one replaces Joe, name a team with LT all pro every year in league..NONE, zip, except Joe....Drango twice All American, they don't give that title away- no Joe, but SHOULD be better than average....GO Browns.

I get that no one replaces Joe. He's one of the best pass blocking LTs ever.

But Drango was an All-American LT in College. He was a 5th/6th round pick for a reason. He's just not that athletic.

I think we'd be wise to see if we can find a better replacement for Joe Thomas if we can

Quote:
Drango actually played well I would go with him till we make a serious investment.

Drango did better last year than I thought he would, but I'd certainly prefer something better next year as a starter. I just don't think Drango's that athletic, he was certainly the weak link of the O-Line after the snap. Shaun Coleman not that far behind.

The thing is, Shaun Coleman has the athleticism to improve. I don't think Drango has that.

That's not to say I don't like Drango. I just feel like he's the 6th man journeyman backup that we can plug-in at four positions and he'll be mediocre if necessary (although at LG he's better than mediocre). JMHO though.

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 01/31/18 11:31 PM.

eotab #1400640 02/01/18 12:12 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
jc
Quote:
Mary Kay Cabot‏Verified account @MaryKayCabot

#Browns have signed TE Devon Cajuste, DB Denzel Rice and OL Christian Schneider
10:03 AM - 31 Jan 2018 from Minnesota, USA

Link

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Browns GM John Dorsey isn’t starting from scratch, has talent to build around

When John Dorsey took over the general manager job in Kansas City in 2012, the Chiefs were coming off a 2-14 season, the worst in the NFL. In one of his first transactions as Kansas City’s GM, Dorsey swung for the fences, trading for then-San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith. What followed was the best single-season improvement in franchise history, as the Chiefs finished 11-5 in 2013. While Dorsey was inheriting the worst record in football, he wasn’t taking over the worst team in football. Kansas City had sent five players to the previous year’s Pro Bowl, and one of the league’s most dynamic players, Jamaal Charles, was an All-Pro selection.

This time around, Dorsey is again taking over a team with the worst record in football. But despite finishing with a league-worst 1-31 record over the last two seasons, it’s difficult to label the Cleveland Browns as the most talent-poor team in the NFL. There’s a foundation in place — like the Chiefs in January of 2013 — that likely made it an appealing job to Dorsey, despite the dysfunction that has followed the franchise for the better part of two decades.

A part of the incredibly successful Ron Wolf personnel tree, Dorsey has a clear philosophy of team building and what makes up the backbone of a team capable of contending. That philosophy went with him to Kansas City, where he transformed the Chiefs into one of the league’s most consistent teams. Now, Dorsey brings that philosophy – and Ron Wolf’s son, Eliot – with him to Cleveland.

Former Washington GM and another Wolf disciple, Scot McCloughan, gave an in-depth interview during the 2016 offseason about team building. During the wide-ranging interview, he outlined what gives a team a chance at competing:

“So, if you’re lucky, you have four or five blues, and hopefully one of those is your quarterback. If you have another 30 who are reds, starters, solid backups, core special teams guys, then you have a chance.”

With the Packer Way in mind, it becomes more apparent why Dorsey was willing to take the Browns’ GM job. In Myles Garrett and a potentially back-on-track Josh Gordon, Cleveland has two ‘blues’ (blue chip players) in place and under team control. Joe Thomas, if he returns for 2018, represents a third. As McCloughan put it, “Hopefully one of those is your quarterback,” and that’s the next blue chipper Dorsey must add. Hitting on a QB, either with the first or fourth selection, is imperative. With two top-five selections – and Dorsey’s history of player evaluation – there’s a good chance both of the Browns’ top two selections are both blue chippers, or at the very least players with that ceiling.

Even the worst teams in the league can have elite level talent, though. It’s the depth of Cleveland’s ‘red’ players that speaks to the better-than-advertised state of the roster. Granted, it takes a bit of betting on potential, but the Browns have almost half of the 30 red chip players already in place: Duke Johnson, Corey Coleman, Joel Bitonio, J.C. Tretter, Kevin Zeitler, Danny Shelton, Caleb Brantley, Emmanuel Ogbah Carl Nassib, Joe Schobert, David Njoku, Jabrill Peppers, Larry Ogunjobi, Jamie Collins, Christian Kirksey, Jason McCourty, Briean Boddy-Calhoun, Zane Gonzalez and Britton Colquitt give the Browns 18 solid contributors in all three phases.

The concept of blue and red chip players, like team building in general, is fluid. There are players who fit the definition of a red chipper today who could be All-Pros in a couple seasons time, and vice versa; as difficult as it is to imagine, Joe Thomas won’t play forever. Emmanuel Ogbah is a red chip player, but in a year’s time, he and Garrett could resemble one of the league’s most fierce pass-rushing duos. Prior to being lost for the season following Week 11, Ogbah’s four sacks and 15 tackles for loss ranked him T-7th in tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage, ahead of stars such as Cameron Jordan, Von Miller, Aaron Donald and Khalil Mack. He’s shown growth consistent with that of a player who reaches All-Pro status. Jamie Collins was the best player on a defense that finished 11th in Football Outsiders’ DVOA in 2014 and has the skill set to be an ideal defender to combat positionless NFL offenses.

So while Cleveland is coming off an 0-16 season, they could have as many as five blue-chip players already on the roster, with two top-five selections still to come. Dorsey has inherited a talented roster and the resources to make it into a legitimate playoff team. As the Browns’ latest savior, he is starting from the bottom of the NFL, but he isn’t starting from scratch.

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/...o-build-around/

I don't agree with all the "reds" listed, but it's mostly correct, IMO.

Tackles are tackles.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The Roster

Link Copied to Clipboard