Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
All Pro
All Pro
Like when James Harrison speared Colt McCoy right in the face. He should've been ejected but I don't think he was even flagged.

Exciting football will be back in Cleveland this fall!
Legend
Legend
I see more favoritism in the non-calls, let 'em play, and pull for the prima donna clubs and players. I hate seeing the refs or a single call take over a game in the fourth quarter, when previous plays may have been fine repeatedly, setting the bar inconsistently. Is the rule in to "send a message" and address a need for some examples? If this is a "message" rule, we will need some examples early on. Hate to see it change game to game, week to week, crew to crew. And overriding the field is not good for the refs, second guessing them even though players are protected by deterence. Or punished if they injured someone.
If ejected, players need punishment they matters. Some play like fines for cheap shots are just the cost of doing business, and it is a lifestyle for them on the field.
I welcome the rule if it is solid and efficiently implemented. I just cannot believe in the closing minutes of a tight SB somebody's gridiron diva will be ejected and change the outcome of the game potentially because of a call made in a booth miles away. That would seem to smack of something rotten more than on the field.
This will take some work IMO.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
E
Legend
Legend
E
Or James Harrison hitting Cribbs

Or James Harrison hitting...

All getting fines but not even a flag from the Cheating Refs!

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum NFL proposal would allow league office in New York to eject players after instant replay

Link Copied to Clipboard