Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
The one thing I know Baker won't be able to do in the NFL is turn the corner like he did on some of his runs...I only watched the Georgia game live last year, but recall their defense (which was probably closest or near an NFL team) Georgias speed closed his runs down.

I just hope he comes in and works his tail off, and stays clean off the field. Not my choice, but I'm glad it wasn't Josh Allen.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CalDawg
I'd like nothing more. And I do have to say I love his accuracy. If he can get rid of the ball quickly and hit the target, he may be okay. But defenses are going to come at him hard, and I don't think he has the escapability to avoid a defensive end or linebacker who runs a 4.5 or 4.6 40. Again, I hope I'm wrong, but I expect to see him on his back a lot.

Peyton Manning was a statue and he managed to do ok with those same guys coming at him. Knowing what the defense is throwing at you and how it affects the play you're running will take you a long, long way... if he has a fast release to go with his accuracy, he can beat any rush.

Heh, add in his age and how he is soooo "old" reminds me of this:
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance." wink

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/27/17286930/baker-mayfield-browns-draft-analysis

Quote:

Mayfield is what a No. 1 overall pick is supposed to look like.
By Alex Kirshner@alex_kirshner Apr 27, 2018, 8:00am EDT

Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images
The Browns picked Baker Mayfield first overall in the NFL Draft on Thursday. Good for them, because they’re getting the quarterback who played better than all his peers in college. And it wasn’t even clear that the Browns were taking Mayfield until the moment they did it.

It’s possible that they could’ve wrung more value out of their two picks — first and fourth — at the top of the draft. The parity in this year’s crop of quarterbacks meant there were better years to have the first pick. Maybe they could’ve traded down and gotten Mayfield anyway while adding more picks. Maybe another QB they could’ve had will wind up being just as good. There are no guarantees in draft life. But it’s hard to gripe about Mayfield anyway.

It’s a pretty good idea to just pick the dude who put up amazing numbers.
That’s not an airtight, one-size-fits-all principle. Fans who just watch the NFL don’t remember Timmy Chang, because college football’s No. 2 in all-time yardage never played a down in the league. It’s possible to rack up extraordinary numbers on campus and be nothing in college, and it’s possible to be bad in college to be good in the pros.

That latter thing is rare, though. It’s extremely difficult to outpace your college numbers once you make it to the league. For most quarterbacks, what they accomplished in college is the ceiling of what they can do in the NFL. Almost nobody does better.

So maybe it’s smart, when all things are relatively equal, to just pick the guy who lit up everyone else over a sparkling college career. Mayfield was that guy. He set the all-time FBS single-season passer efficiency record in 2016, then broke his own mark in 2017 and got Oklahoma to within one unlucky overtime of the national championship game.

Every statistical metric by which you could evaluate this class’ quarterbacks points in Mayfield’s direction. Really, all of them — from his own counting and rate stats to schedule strength to an improved version of the Wonderlic test. Mayfield was better in college than all of his peers, and it wasn’t because he played in some system that hopped up his yardage totals and made him look like more than he was. Mayfield played in a somewhat pro-style system at Oklahoma, and he ran it to devastating effect against good teams.

Every draft pick carries risk, but Mayfield carries less than any other QB.
In college:

Josh Allen was a tall mediocrity.
Sam Darnold coughed up gobs and gobs of turnovers.
Lamar Jackson had a slight physique and got hit (and sacked) a lot.
Josh Rosen got crushed a lot and never had a chance to shine because of iffy line play and a bad running game, not that he can’t become a great NFL QB himself.
The knock on Mayfield is that he’s ... a little short, I guess? He’s 6’1, which is on the smaller side for a quarterback, but he still had fewer passes swatted at the line than the 6’5 Allen did. He was one of the best college QBs ever, without anyone else’s warning signs.

Some have likened Mayfield to washout Johnny Manziel on the grounds that both are rambunctious Texans and have been arrested. But that’s not fair to Mayfield for a few reasons, the biggest being that his off-field wrongs don’t approach the severity of Manziel’s. The Browns aren’t worried about it, and neither is their new QB.

Mary Kay Cabot
✔
@MaryKayCabot
#Browns Mayfield: "I'm going to be myself. Johnny and I are two completely different people. I'm not going to go out and try to prove I'm not Johnny."

10:16 PM - Apr 26, 2018
90 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Acknowledging how it sounds to call the 0-16 Browns a good landing spot for any player, they might be a pretty good destination for Mayfield.
Hue Jackson has a career reputation for working well with quarterbacks, no matter how miserable his two Browns campaigns have been. Mayfield’s offensive line might be bad, and it’s best not to minimize the problem with 5/11 of an offense being bad. But he has a couple of potentially strong running backs in Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson.

His pass-catching corps has loads of as-yet unrealized potential. It includes two recent first-round picks in speedster Corey Coleman and tight end David Njoku. The team traded for Jarvis Landry and extended his contact, and Josh Gordon isn’t suspended as of this writing.

Tyrod Taylor cost the Browns a valuable draft pick, 65th overall. They probably didn’t trade for him to sit him immediately. But he might be just the right bridge to Mayfield, playing out the last days of the bad Browns before Mayfield slides into a superior situation. Mayfield says he plans to compete to play now, and of course he does. If he doesn’t, it’s OK.

Browns fans should be stoked, because it’s often the case that great college football players turn out to just be great football players, period.
Ask the Texans if they regret taking Deshaun Watson in 2017. They don’t.

Ask the Browns if they regret not taking Watson last year. Maybe they don’t, either. But now they don’t have to wonder.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yes, you are righteous in your indignation. thumbsup I’ll simply say I certainly don’t wish to be right.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Mayfield played in a somewhat pro-style system at Oklahoma

Can anyone expound on this?
All I've seen thus far is how he is just another spread QB. If he's been running part of a pro system and rocking the snot out of it, you'd think people would be a whole lot happier right now.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Originally Posted By: Thebigbaddawg
Boy there is a cornucopia of bad takes in here right now. Not the least of which is the height stuff.

About 4 or 5 of the best QBs on the planet right now are sub 6'2"

Of the last 64 QBs taken under 6' 1" 3 have been franchise QBs.

Of the last 64 QB's 6'2 or taller how many have become franchise QB's

I don't have time to list them all GM.

You can't count to 5 or 6?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Darnold pampered rich kid

Really? Rich? Pampered?

I'm gonna have to ask for proof there.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
pppsssttt Remember when we went to lunch. I told you Allen or Mayfield.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: Thebigbaddawg
Boy there is a cornucopia of bad takes in here right now. Not the least of which is the height stuff.

About 4 or 5 of the best QBs on the planet right now are sub 6'2"

Of the last 64 QBs taken under 6' 1" 3 have been franchise QBs.

How many of those 64 won a Heisman ? How many had a similar or better TD to INT ratio ? How many of those were walk-ons who overcame obstacles their whole collegiate career?

Nothing is known until this QB class start playing - but Mayfield is special. Hope Dorsey is right.

He’s a shorter Jason White.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_White_(American_football)

Lmao

Wooooooo boy is that bad

you had a good run Hank.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Is there a presser scheduled or will they bring them all in later?
May as well do Baker by himself as he'll get all the attention.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Maybe you can help me with something.

Both Mayfield and our FO say he is a winner, but I was looking at his bio, and with the exception of individual awards, has he won anything?

Deshaun Watson was a winner, we was the national Champion, but what did Mayfield win to classify himself has such?

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
Mayfield won three straight Big 12 titles. His team was never good enough to win the national title.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: rastanplan

Both Mayfield and our FO say he is a winner, but I was looking at his bio, and with the exception of individual awards, has he won anything?

Deshaun Watson was a winner, we was the national Champion, but what did Mayfield win to classify himself has such?

His defense caused his TEAM to falter, it sure the hell wasn't mayfields fault. His coaches did him no favors against GA either

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Quote:
Mayfield played in a somewhat pro-style system at Oklahoma

Can anyone expound on this?
All I've seen thus far is how he is just another spread QB. If he's been running part of a pro system and rocking the snot out of it, you'd think people would be a whole lot happier right now.

I think auto-correct is the culprit. It should have read, Mayfield played in a somewhat project-style system at Oklahoma.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

If Mayfield beats out Tyrod, that Jets vs Browns prime time game got interesting.

Potentially, Mayfield vs Darnold.
Here's the thing: we're already saying "if Mayfield starts". (and I'm not just singling you out Milk) So suddenly our plan is already out the window. Drafting Mayfield brings the immediate pressure to play him right away

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: rastanplan

He is the only kid to ever WALK on a team, and become a Heisman winner. He is the winningest QB in college if I am not mistaken coming out. He has overcome everywhere he has been. That's what they mean.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

If Mayfield beats out Tyrod, that Jets vs Browns prime time game got interesting.

Potentially, Mayfield vs Darnold.
Here's the thing: we're already saying "if Mayfield starts". (and I'm not just singling you out Milk) So suddenly our plan is already out the window. Drafting Mayfield brings the immediate pressure to play him right away
I don't think Hue and Dorsey care what some posters say on a message board.

the plan is to have TT start, Hue has already said this minutes after drafting him.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
Originally Posted By: dawg66
alot better then Mayfield. Mayfield's biggest problem is that he crumbles in the face of a pass rush.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/dr...-1-overall-pick

I would love love love to see this comparison to Darnold. That kid can't handle pressure, glad we skipped drafting him.

Passing under pressure really needs to be broken down more. On screen plays, the play is designed for the QB to be under pressure. It's not nearly as impressive to dump a ball off behind the line of scrimmage as it is to face an unexpected rusher in your face and deliver down the field.

What Baker was asked to do on the field, he did well. I'm still not completely sold, but it's not his fault he consistently had the cleanest pockets I can recall seeing and the largest windows to throw into.

While Baker has those instances where he lets his emotions get the best of him and doesn't think, when he is thinking he is comparable to Rosen with intelligence. He plays good situational football (taking a sack with a lead instead of trying to force things, knowing the sticks, etc.) and takes care of the football.

While Baker and Manziel have their similarities when you are just looking at snap shots, Mayfield is a hard worker/cerebral player. Manziel never was, and that was ultimately his downfall.

We could use some swagger/confidence on offense. Hopefully he can back it up. There will be an adjustment coming from the Big 12, but with TT in the fold he doesn't have to make it by week 1.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
O
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
O
I'm always amazed at the amount of draft scouts we have on this board that can project players in the NFL. Never fails how many whiners there are posting because who they thought was the best didn't get drafted.

Seriously, give the kid a chance. I'm just happy we didn't draft Allen

1st String
1st String
I started looking at this thread to get some clarity and to relax a little, because I really wanted Darnold. And I think I'm getting it. From Mayfield's supporters, I'm seeing all the things I'm saying about him. He wins, he's accurate, he lit up the college game, he beat OSU, he played well against Georgia, and he has the best stats in almost every category in college, he's intelligent and reportedly good at the whiteboard, and he started 3+ years.

From the haters, I'm seeing nothing but ridiculous posts about how he's Manziel, he's short, he's not good under pressure, that he's not fast, and that he won't be able to turn the corner on NFL defenses.

He's not Manziel. Dorsey and company wouldn't have drafted him if he was. Trust their process. Dorsey would not hang his hat on a lazy substance abuser.

He is short for a QB, but that hasn't hampered him so far.

He is good under pressure. He actually rates the best under pressure.

He is just as fast as the other QB's in our division, as pointed out by Willit.

He doesn't need to turn the corner on NFL defenses because he's not a running QB. This comment was the one I found most ridiculous.

"You're gonna do WHAT?!"
-Tim Robbins as Merlin in Top Gun
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ok here is my breakdown on mmayfield

bad
He is short
immaturity issues
scheme thats produced a lot of busts
watch his highlight reel and all you here is wide open, wide open, wide open
He can move but he isnt much of an athlete
doesnt see the field very well
zone schemes he faced didnt allow him to develop the anticipation I want to see

Good
He throws the most catchable ball I have seen since Joe Montana, tremendous touch
He has the big arm, much better than most think
he gets rid of the ball very quick
he plays on his toes, some qbs cower in the pocket he is on his toes and bouncing, makes himself much taller in the pocket
Those around him love playing with him, his is a leader
He throws with incredbile accuracy
He doesnt panic under pressure

I love watching the kid play and he will have weapons here. I would not have taken him at 1 but I see the good in him. He wants it and he wanted to be a Brown.

2 games to watch is OSU and Georgia. Both were on youtube

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Swish
Jc

As I said before, I’ve fine with whoever as long as it wasn’t Allen.

A lot of you guys are upset at the mayfield pick, but name another QB in the draft that had the results of mayfield?

If y’all only complaints about the dude is his height and one stint with the cops....then you aren’t really complaining about much. Sorry.

Cause I’m not hearing any questions about his accuracy. His leadership. His results. His throwing motion. His movement in and out of the pocket.

He threw more TDs than the other guys. He threw LESS interceptions than the other guys.

He was asked to play in a scheme in which he absolutely dominated that scheme.

And now, again as I’ve said over and over again, he gets to sit being Tyrod a guy who doesn’t turn he ball over, knows how to move in the pocket, and is smart with taking off only when need be and protecting himself from injury.

So now, we get to have Tyrod Taylor show Baker the ropes, develop our guys this season, and let mayfield take over in 2019 in an offense where there will be CONSISTENCY because we don’t have to change the offense when he takes over!

I woke up absolutely pumped. And Baker has weapons, so it’s not like he has a bunch of bums he’s throwing to? And the draft isn’t even over.

Swish, Baker compleated 70% of his passes in the big 12. Did you see his highlights? Not a defensive player within 10 yards, no pass rush. Weeden was a great QB in the big 12.

Weeden was NOT a great QB in the Big 12. Anyone that turned on tape could see that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Blackmon and Dez Bryant made him look good.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg
Originally Posted By: Swish
Jc

As I said before, I’ve fine with whoever as long as it wasn’t Allen.

A lot of you guys are upset at the mayfield pick, but name another QB in the draft that had the results of mayfield?

If y’all only complaints about the dude is his height and one stint with the cops....then you aren’t really complaining about much. Sorry.

Cause I’m not hearing any questions about his accuracy. His leadership. His results. His throwing motion. His movement in and out of the pocket.

He threw more TDs than the other guys. He threw LESS interceptions than the other guys.

He was asked to play in a scheme in which he absolutely dominated that scheme.

And now, again as I’ve said over and over again, he gets to sit being Tyrod a guy who doesn’t turn he ball over, knows how to move in the pocket, and is smart with taking off only when need be and protecting himself from injury.

So now, we get to have Tyrod Taylor show Baker the ropes, develop our guys this season, and let mayfield take over in 2019 in an offense where there will be CONSISTENCY because we don’t have to change the offense when he takes over!

I woke up absolutely pumped. And Baker has weapons, so it’s not like he has a bunch of bums he’s throwing to? And the draft isn’t even over.

Swish, Baker compleated 70% of his passes in the big 12. Did you see his highlights? Not a defensive player within 10 yards, no pass rush. Weeden was a great QB in the big 12.

Weeden was NOT a great QB in the Big 12. Anyone that turned on tape could see that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Blackmon and Dez Bryant made him look good.

He was also 28 and the 4th (?) QB selected.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: pfm1963
Mayfield won three straight Big 12 titles. His team was never good enough to win the national title.

Wouldn't that make Brice Petty a winner also? Aj Mccarron?

The IMHO winner is the Championship winner, conference winner is nothing.

Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
that's funny stuff

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
Ok here is my breakdown on mmayfield

bad
He is short
immaturity issues
scheme thats produced a lot of busts
watch his highlight reel and all you here is wide open, wide open, wide open
He can move but he isnt much of an athlete
doesnt see the field very well
zone schemes he faced didnt allow him to develop the anticipation I want to see

Good
He throws the most catchable ball I have seen since Joe Montana, tremendous touch
He has the big arm, much better than most think
he gets rid of the ball very quick
he plays on his toes, some qbs cower in the pocket he is on his toes and bouncing, makes himself much taller in the pocket
Those around him love playing with him, his is a leader
He throws with incredbile accuracy
He doesnt panic under pressure

I love watching the kid play and he will have weapons here. I would not have taken him at 1 but I see the good in him. He wants it and he wanted to be a Brown.

2 games to watch is OSU and Georgia. Both were on youtube

He has no physical attributes and all the rest we cannot really translate because the speed and complexity of the game is completely different.

He lacks Wentz mobility, and the level of proficiency required for a pocket Qb to excel in the NFL is staggering. Just look at the time it took Payton...

He has questionable character, so all that of his team mates loving him is worth nothing. He is like Manziel on that regard, and I don't see it has a good thing, specially in a locker room with no veteran presence nor leadership.

Idiotic pick, no matter how you look at it. Even if you love him, he would be there at #4.

Last edited by rastanplan; 04/27/18 10:38 AM.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Quote:
I don't think Hue and Dorsey care what some posters say on a message board.

HUH???? saywhat

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
P
Legend
Legend
P
that's funny stuff

It was pretty funny ... thumbsup

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: mac
How tall was Brian Sipe?

That was 2 -3 NFL generations ago, with totally different passing game rules and QB expectations.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted By: mac
How tall was Brian Sipe?

That was 2 -3 NFL generations ago, with totally different passing game rules and QB expectations.

Sipe didn't ever play or a 1-31 team also.... And he was drafted on the 13th round... spent 2 years on the reserve team.

So if we had picked Mayfield has an UDFA, I would be very happy...

P
Legend
Legend
P
Mayfield is a winner, he loves playing the game, he is a leader, he is ACCURATE, and he is just might be the guy we have been searching for since Kosar at least I am hoping fingerscrossed

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have been talking with Bills fans for a couple weeks and they are destroyed with Allen pick and almost everyone of them thinks we got the best QB in the draft ...

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
I have been talking with Bills fans for a couple weeks and they are destroyed with Allen pick and almost everyone of them thinks we got the best QB in the draft ...
I'd rather have Mayfield than Allen, but then again we did have the #1 pick.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
I'd rather have Mayfield than Allen, but then again we did have the #1 pick.

Browns and Bills.... we had to know that....

What 2 stupid organizations... smartasses... pffff

Love their 2nd pick though...

Legend
Legend

My Jets buddy and his Jets buddies were bummed that we got Mayfield.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg

My Jets buddy and his Jets buddies were bummed that we got Mayfield.

I know that the Bills and Jets fans both loved Mayfield ...

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Actually, I hope you guys keep whinning and crying like you are. Baker is the type of kid that loves that. He loves to prove people wrong, and has done it his whole life on the field.

Were you holding your crotch when you typed that?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
Well, there's who you want, who you don't want and who you end up with.

I have my concerns about Mayfield lacking self control. Creating situations just like he did in college. You can't bean your opponents in the head with a football in the NFL. You can't grab your crotch while cursing out your opponents and flipping them off in the NFL. There's a difference between having an attitude and acting like an azzhole. When you start drawing penalties and being suspended you've crossed that line.

Having said that, I'm hoping it's more about the immaturity of youth and not something that will continue. All I can do is hope he's learned his lessons and doesn't continue this obvious pattern. But I've hoped that about certain Browns players before to no avail. I hope I have better luck with that this time.

He wouldn't have been my first choice at QB nor my second choice. But I don't get paid millions of dollars with a scouting staff to make these decisions. So here's where I stand right now.

He's a Brown. He's the future starting QB of my Cleveland Browns. He's who this FO has decided will be our QB moving forward. As such I will support him. I will watch him develop and grow. I will hope he turns out to be a great NFL QB.

At this juncture I can whine about it, just like so many whine about Hue, or I can climb on board and back my team. I'm just not a whiner.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: 442Dawg
I started looking at this thread to get some clarity and to relax a little, because I really wanted Darnold. And I think I'm getting it. From Mayfield's supporters, I'm seeing all the things I'm saying about him. He wins, he's accurate, he lit up the college game, he beat OSU, he played well against Georgia, and he has the best stats in almost every category in college, he's intelligent and reportedly good at the whiteboard, and he started 3+ years.

From the haters, I'm seeing nothing but ridiculous posts about how he's Manziel, he's short, he's not good under pressure, that he's not fast, and that he won't be able to turn the corner on NFL defenses.

He's not Manziel. Dorsey and company wouldn't have drafted him if he was. Trust their process. Dorsey would not hang his hat on a lazy substance abuser.

He is short for a QB, but that hasn't hampered him so far.

He is good under pressure. He actually rates the best under pressure.

He is just as fast as the other QB's in our division, as pointed out by Willit.

He doesn't need to turn the corner on NFL defenses because he's not a running QB. This comment was the one I found most ridiculous.
we finally agree lol.

I just don't get the arguments being thrown around that completely false and proven so, yet they still keep saying it. lol

The same guys bashing Baker, were all in on Cody Kessler, yet Mayfield is more accurate than cody, has a much better arm, and much more mobile. I don't get it.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season 2018 NFL Draft Browns select Baker Mayfield with the first overall pick

Link Copied to Clipboard