Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Legend
Legend
L
To add, if Tyrod goes down with injury, Stanton should be the #1, unless it's late in the season and baker is ready.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Glw12
Taylor is our starter unless he plays himself out of it.

Or until he's outplayed.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
To add, if Tyrod goes down with injury, Stanton should be the #1, unless it's late in the season and baker is ready.

Stanton should never see the field. If he does we're in trouble.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Baker is a rookie. Our offence needs a vet QB....

gmstrong

-----------------

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Our team needs and deserves the best quarterback playing. Rookie/Vet is irrelevant.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Sure. And at this point, TT is the guy. I highly doubt hue wants to start another season with a rookie QB as the starter. Taylor was brought in to bring a veteran presence, along with a resume of winning.
Too bad for impatient fans, cuz the shiny new toy will have to wait.

gmstrong

-----------------

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Season is a few months away. I can't see sitting Baker long if at all. Not really about patience, it's about winning.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Report: Browns blown away by how teammates gravitating toward Baker Mayfield

A good start for the rookie quarterback in Cleveland

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/6/3/1...-baker-mayfield

With two sets of OTA sessions in the books and one more coming this week before mandatory minicamp, it’s been all positives on the Baker Mayfield front in Cleveland. According to Jared Tokarz of The NFL Draft Insider, he has a Browns source that tells him people inside Berea are “blown away” by how teammates are gravitating toward the rookie quarterback.

Jared Tokarz
‏ @NFLDraftInsider

#Browns source told me internally people are continually blown away with Baker Mayfield. “NEVER have we seen teammates gravitate to someone like this”
6:10 PM - 31 May 2018

That doesn’t mean there will be a divide in the locker room between Tyrod Taylor and Mayfield. I think everyone knows what the situation is in Cleveland — Taylor is a respected presence for 2018, but the players know Mayfield is the future of the franchise. It’s only a good sign that he is already earning the respect and comfort of his peers.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Season is a few months away. I can't see sitting Baker long if at all. Not really about patience, it's about winning.

We shall see.

gmstrong

-----------------

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: Vambo
Report: Browns blown away by how teammates gravitating toward Baker Mayfield

A good start for the rookie quarterback in Cleveland

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/6/3/1...-baker-mayfield

With two sets of OTA sessions in the books and one more coming this week before mandatory minicamp, it’s been all positives on the Baker Mayfield front in Cleveland. According to Jared Tokarz of The NFL Draft Insider, he has a Browns source that tells him people inside Berea are “blown away” by how teammates are gravitating toward the rookie quarterback.

Jared Tokarz
‏ @NFLDraftInsider

#Browns source told me internally people are continually blown away with Baker Mayfield. “NEVER have we seen teammates gravitate to someone like this”
6:10 PM - 31 May 2018

That doesn’t mean there will be a divide in the locker room between Tyrod Taylor and Mayfield. I think everyone knows what the situation is in Cleveland — Taylor is a respected presence for 2018, but the players know Mayfield is the future of the franchise. It’s only a good sign that he is already earning the respect and comfort of his peers.

You know when you have a bad game, teammates behave in a nice way, and support you....

Baker's OTA have not been that good, so its only natural...

B
Legend
Legend
B
In fairness, you weren't at the practices, so you don't know that that his practice sessions weren't good.

I don't think that the coaching staff is looking at play results as the way they grade things at this point.

I think it is more about how is he conducting himself?

Is he picking things up?

Is he getting his footwork down from under center? You know, the things you don't see from a written article.

I don't think a pick is going have them shaking their heads, wondering why he was ever drafted.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
In fairness, you weren't at the practices, so you don't know that that his practice sessions weren't good.

I don't think that the coaching staff is looking at play results as the way they grade things at this point.

Is he picking things up?

Is he getting his footwork down from under center? You know, the things you don't see from a written article.

I don't think a pick is going have them shaking their heads, wondering why he was ever drafted.

Wasn't at the practices but I can read the news, and they are not positive.

Not that it means anything, which it doesn't, but he's struggling.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: rastanplan

Is he picking things up?

Could you post these?

The only ones I have seen are that he has started out with the 3rd string offense, as was the plan all along. He has been making progress on working on taking snaps under Center.

There was a day against the defense, where both Tyrod and Baker struggled.

There was also a day earlier in one of the OTAs, where Baker threw a couple of INT, and also had a couple others. The 2 INT (IIRC) went off the hands of the 3rd team receivers, but were thrown where they needed to be.

There were 1 or 2 others that "could have been" intercepted, again with the 3rd string WRs.

Let's not forget that the WRs involved were also rookies, or, at least, extremely young.

Man, I didn't want the Browns to draft Baker, but to say "he's struggling" is really quite disingenuous. He's learning a whole new set of skills, and is picking them up rather quickly, also based on reports.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I see you and peen criticizing and critiquing a critical review on Baker, but comments like the following are easily accepted:

Quote:

To be fair and not disingenuous, isn't it too early to say that Baker gives us a better shot at "winning?"

Legend
Legend
I have also said that I can see Baker sitting for 8-13 games.

I see almost no way he starts the season, even if he somehow would appear to beat out Tyrod. I think that Hue wants/needs to win now, and Taylor has been able to win in the NFL.

I don't know if you remember prior to the draft, or not, but I really wanted Darnold at #1. I love(d) his ability to create outside the pocket, and his greater size didn't hurt, either.

I did/do think that Baker can be a solid QB ... maybe along the lines of a Bridgewater type, but still question whether or not he'll be a great QB. Time will tell, but I am now oping that he will be the one great QB from this draft.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
To be fair and not disingenuous, isn't it too early to say that Baker gives us a better shot at "winning?"

I'd definitely say it's too early.

I'm interested in seeing what Tyrod can do with these weapons. And it's always too early to say anything. Baker's never played NFL football before.

The only guy in this past draft I saw beating out Tyrod was Josh Rosen. I thought with the offense he played in college, his mechanics, and from the NFL reads I saw him making; he would certainly beat out Tyrod.

That's not to say Baker can't do it though. The guy's built his whole legacy on proving doubters wrong. It's certainly been a pattern.

But, I think Baker would really have to wow everyone to beat out Tyrod. My biggest thing is that, once you start Baker, you can't back out. It's a done deal. If Tyrod gets nicked up and Baker comes in, that's one thing. But if you pull Tyrod and start Baker, it's a done deal. Baker is the starter.

It leaves very little flexibility. So I want to be absolutely sure that Baker is ready to roll before he starts.

Plus, I think for a team trying to learn a new offense, it's better to have a guy like Tyrod here, who we know has command of the huddle, knows how to prepare, has the experience, and theoretically knows two NFL Offenses already, etc. For the offense itself, it's better to have Tyrod start the season, and have Baker come in later on. Learning a new offense is already a challenge, and there's no reason to have to learn it with a rookie QB. Let the offense gel/learn at fast pace, and once they get it, insert the Rookie (thus putting less weight on everyone's shoulders)

I'm thinking the Bye Week toward the end of the season. He's the number 1 pick of the draft. We know he'll be here awhile. What's the point of rushing things?

We've got Tyrod this year. Let's use him (to which, I bet he would certainly agree)

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 06/04/18 11:39 AM.

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
V
Legend
Legend
V
I think that both you and Petey have good takes on this. And I can understand that it's too early to evaluate Baker the way rasta was. I was simply pointing out that there are posters who are evaluating him [like he's proven he's the best,] too.

I don't know if Mayfield will be good or not in the pros. I didn't like him as a qb prospect for the draft. I definitely did not like him as a person. However, it seems like other NFL people liked Mayfield a lot and they know a hell of a lot more than I do.

We'll see.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan

Is he picking things up?

Could you post these?

The only ones I have seen are that he has started out with the 3rd string offense, as was the plan all along. He has been making progress on working on taking snaps under Center.

There was a day against the defense, where both Tyrod and Baker struggled.

There was also a day earlier in one of the OTAs, where Baker threw a couple of INT, and also had a couple others. The 2 INT (IIRC) went off the hands of the 3rd team receivers, but were thrown where they needed to be.

There were 1 or 2 others that "could have been" intercepted, again with the 3rd string WRs.

Let's not forget that the WRs involved were also rookies, or, at least, extremely young.

Man, I didn't want the Browns to draft Baker, but to say "he's struggling" is really quite disingenuous. He's learning a whole new set of skills, and is picking them up rather quickly, also based on reports.

https://www.google.pt/search?q=baker+may...me&ie=UTF-8

There are many links to many news stating that...

I don't think its a big deal..

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
I think that both you and Petey have good takes on this. And I can understand that it's too early to evaluate Baker the way rasta was. I was simply pointing out that there are posters who are evaluating him [like he's proven he's the best,] too.

I don't know if Mayfield will be good or not in the pros. I didn't like him as a qb prospect for the draft. I definitely did not like him as a person. However, it seems like other NFL people liked Mayfield a lot and they know a hell of a lot more than I do.

We'll see.

I don't dislike BM, I just hated us picking him #1...

He's not the type of QB that I like, and I just don't see how could he ever been taken #1 or even top 5.

College accuracy is well know to mean nothing, and the mental game in the NFL is so very different, that the pick just made no sense to me.

Regarding the Winner stuff, well it kind of rubs me off that posters that were dismissing Deshaun Watson, now use the winner thing on BM, when IMHO he has won what he was supposed to win in OU, nothing extraordinary on that, and surely nothing worth the #1 pick.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
It amazes me that Dorsey did not confer with you regarding Mayfield before drafting him.

No doubt, he would have gone another route, if he had.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Regarding the Winner stuff, well it kind of rubs me off that posters that were dismissing Deshaun Watson, now use the winner thing on BM, when IMHO he has won what he was supposed to win in OU, nothing extraordinary on that, and surely nothing worth the #1 pick.

From what I remember, people dismissed Watson because they thought he threw too many interceptions his final year in college and didn't think he was accurate enough to be a good NFL player. I didn't think his arm was very good

Also, the offense that's run at Clemson was a question (same offense that produced Taj Boyd, whom was very successful in college and talked of so highly by his coach but didn't do well in the NFL).

That's what i knocked him on.......... Watson certainly was a winner. As was Baker Mayfield

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I dismissed Watson because I didn't think he'd be very good and there are better options. I'm still not sure if he'd be very good.

From the past 3 years the 2 quarterbacks I was head over heels for were Wentz and Mayfield. The only quarterback I'd take over Mayfield is Wentz. Mahomes was next in line. And I think all 3 are going to have great careers. I still think we were hoping Mahomes fell to us at 12 a year ago. Funny how things work out. Mayfield is going to be better.

Watson played half a season and was great. I remember the world thought RG3 was going to be great after his first game upsetting the Saints. I'm still not upset about passing on Watson and I'm still not upset about passing on Wentz. At the time I understood the move, we needed a lot of pieces and it might have been necessary to get to the next level which I think we are going to see very soon.

And I really think Mayfield could be the starter on day 1. If it is Tyrod, Mayfield will see action soon. I'd put odds at Mayfield starting at least one of the first 6 games near 100%.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Hammer
It amazes me that Dorsey did not confer with you regarding Mayfield before drafting him.

No doubt, he would have gone another route, if he had.

Really? You're going to go that route? Again........really?

Legend
Legend
I think my favorite yearly Browns fan tradition is playing a young QB “so we can see what we have” in him.

Because nothing screams Browns fan more than a young QB coming in right away and not playing at an all pro level, so that they can finally move on from him after a few games and focus on the draft and see what new shiny QB they’d rather have.

We took Baker Mayfield first overall, in a very top heavy QB Prospect draft.

We do not need to “see what we have in him”, he is the future of this team.

Key word is future. Because when you bring in a guy like Tyrod, you know, a guy who's been a starter for years. Understands NFL defenses, and has had actual success against them.

You can then sit your young QB.

But we don't wanna do that? Do we?

Because then we'd have to wait like, a whole year, before being allowed to say he's a bust, and ask about opening the Draft Forum in September..

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy
I think my favorite yearly Browns fan tradition is playing a young QB “so we can see what we have” in him.

Because nothing screams Browns fan more than a young QB coming in right away and not playing at an all pro level, so that they can finally move on from him after a few games and focus on the draft and see what new shiny QB they’d rather have.

Key word is future. Because when you bring in a guy like Tyrod, you know, a guy who's been a starter for years. Understands NFL defenses, and has had actual success against them.

Because then we'd have to wait like, a whole year, before being allowed to say he's a bust, and ask about opening the Draft Forum in September..

I think most Browns fans would agree with your point. We have absolutely ruined many QBs - good or not so good - by putting them in positions to fail.

I think this year's team - if we can keep LT from being a huge problem - is better set-up than ANY team STR to put a QB in positions to succeed....how refreshing and different. That includes a viable vet QB to be the starter until the new guy is ready...whatever ready means.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

I haven't really seen anyone say let's play Baker to "see what we have." It's not really a question of what we have. We know what we have. It's just a matter of getting him ready to play the first game. I believe we should do what's best for the franchise long term, and I believe that's getting Mayfield on the field ASAP. Unlike most here, I believe you learn far more by playing than you do sitting and waiting and watching.

Legend
Legend
Yeah, my guy says Baker will sit for a while. Taylor is experienced and won't lose games for us; Baker will benefit from some time away from the spotlight as well IMO.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
I haven't really seen anyone say let's play Baker to "see what we have." It's not really a question of what we have. We know what we have. It's just a matter of getting him ready to play the first game. I believe we should do what's best for the franchise long term, and I believe that's getting Mayfield on the field ASAP.

This is the type of thinking that I was talking about earlier. If it's wrong for rasta to project negatives onto Baker, than it is also wrong to say that we know that Baker will be good.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I haven't really seen anyone say let's play Baker to "see what we have." It's not really a question of what we have. We know what we have. It's just a matter of getting him ready to play the first game. I believe we should do what's best for the franchise long term, and I believe that's getting Mayfield on the field ASAP. Unlike most here, I believe you learn far more by playing than you do sitting and waiting and watching.

Agreed. Besides by you (which I'm not faulting you for at all), and some members of the media; most people on this board at least, want to see him brought in slowly.

I'm part of that camp. For the good of the team, I'd like to see him brought along slowly.

And just to say it, I give you (devicedawg) credit man. You chose your guy early on and were banging the table for him from the beginning. I came around on Baker when I started watching Game-Tape in January and March. I was trying so hard to convince myself to like Sam Darnold, but when watching all the QBs play actual games, I couldn't help but be more impressed with Mayfield and less impressed with Sam Darnold (Josh Rosen was my guy all along).

So, if anyone has the right to bang the table for Mayfield to start, it's you. But to me, it seems like you're one of the few that is getting that beat going in June (which, you have every right to do, because this has been your guy all along, through thick and thin. Even when you were depressed because you were convinced he wouldn't be the pick, lol)

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Last edited by pblack18707; 06/05/18 10:47 AM.

being a browns fan is like taking your dog to vet every week to be put down...
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PeteyDangerous

Agreed. Besides by you (which I'm not faulting you for at all), and some members of the media; most people on this board at least, want to see him brought in slowly.

I'm part of that camp. For the good of the team, I'd like to see him brought along slowly.

And just to say it, I give you (devicedawg) credit man. You chose your guy early on and were banging the table for him from the beginning. I came around on Baker when I started watching Game-Tape in January and March. I was trying so hard to convince myself to like Sam Darnold, but when watching all the QBs play actual games, I couldn't help but be more impressed with Mayfield and less impressed with Sam Darnold (Josh Rosen was my guy all along).

So, if anyone has the right to bang the table for Mayfield to start, it's you. But to me, it seems like you're one of the few that is getting that beat going in June (which, you have every right to do, because this has been your guy all along, through thick and thin. Even when you were depressed because you were convinced he wouldn't be the pick, lol)

Very nice post. Thank you.

No one knows whether or not Mayfield will be good, but he possesses the things that no other quarterback had. The intangibles that can't really be measured.

I'm not pounding my fist that Baker must start. I think it would be very beneficial that he does. Of course in June he's no where near ready, but I think by the end of traning camp he will be, or should be if the coaches do their job.

This is different than rasta and others talking like Baker will flop because he's too short and has impulse control issues. Baker has succeeded and improved everywhere he's gone. That's no guarantee he will be awesome in the Pros of course. But to say you think he will flop without any evidence of him ever doing so is different than me saying he will succeed because he's done so his entire life. If some can't understand that, I can't help them.

Some of the comparisons are ridiculous. Colt McCoy is one. Obviously there's more than just winning or Colt would have succeeded. Colt actually regressed his senior year, while Baker had not. In my opinion, there's no reasonable comparison between Colt and Baker... but hater's gonna hate and that's all it is...simply stating things like he's going to fail because you either don't like him or because you want to be right. Which isn't typical rasta, he usually has well thought out posts.

I think it's imperative that Baker gets on the field ASAP. That's where he's going to learn the speed of the NFL. He's definitely going to have growing pains and he'll probably throw interceptions. But in my view, whether he gets on the field this year or we wait a year he's going to have the same growing pains. So we could go say .500 with Tyrod this year, and then we'll go something like .500 the next year with Baker... OR, we could go maybe 6 wins with Baker this year and 10 wins next year and in the playoffs. These aren't absolutes obviously but just a very likely scenario in my mind based on the history of the NFL and the quarterbacks...

Very rarely will a rookie quarterback lead a team to the playoffs in first season, ala Wilson, Luck or Roethlisberger. I think both Taylor and Mayfield could lead us to the playoffs so why not let Baker play?

Keep in mind that both the Colts and the Dolphins have both gone from being the worst team with the #1 pick in the draft to the playoffs in the same season. We can also do it. Let the kid play.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
I haven't really seen anyone say let's play Baker to "see what we have." It's not really a question of what we have. We know what we have. It's just a matter of getting him ready to play the first game. I believe we should do what's best for the franchise long term, and I believe that's getting Mayfield on the field ASAP.

This is the type of thinking that I was talking about earlier. If it's wrong for rasta to project negatives onto Baker, than it is also wrong to say that we know that Baker will be good.

What?

Legend
Legend
Baker Mayfield promoted to 2nd team QB in 3rd and final week of Browns OTAs | cleveland.com
https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/06/baker_mayfield_otas.html#incart_2box

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- It didn't take long for the Browns' No. 1 to move up to No. 2: Baker Mayfield was promoted to second-team offense in the third and final week of OTAs.

After working with the third team behind Tyrod Taylor and Drew Stanton for the first two weeks of OTAs, Mayfield served as the backup QB Tuesday in the one session of the week open to the media.

"I just mixed it up,'' Jackson said after practice. "There's nothing behind that. I just want to keep tinkering with that a little bit. I made a decision this week with the staff to make him second and get him some reps there and that's just going to go as we go. There's nothing to it, nobody should read into it. It's an opportunity to go out there a little bit sooner than he has, that's all.''

Jackson said the promotion, whether permanent or not, doesn't increase Mayfield's reps, just the caliber of his supporting cast.

"Honestly, they were getting the same,'' said Jackson. "That didn't change. It's just now you're throwing to probably a different group of receivers because I think he has to have that chemistry with all of the guys, so it was good for him to do that. He did some good things today.''

He said he hasn't yet decided the QB rotation for training camp, but that it's nice not to be dividing the first-team reps this year like he did his first two seasons.

"We have a starting quarterback,'' he said. "Tyrod has still got to get those reps, those reps are really important. Tyrod is the starter. He goes with the ones all the time and with Baker we're bringing him along. We're teaching him the National Football League. He's done an outstanding job, working hard every day and making the most of his reps, but it is comforting to know for our team that we do have a starting quarterback.''

Mayfield, who struggled on the first day of OTAs open to the media but has gotten consistently better, is excited to move up in the rotation.

"It's a good opportunity for me to get different reps with the different guys,'' he said. "You want to learn your players, you want to learn your receivers, what they're good at and get timing down with them. It's just an opportunity to get a feel for everybody and get comfortable with the team.''

He was glad to shake off that initial bad day, in which he threw three interceptions (two off deflections) and had two more dropped.

"I don't think I'd be here if that was a typical day at work just to be quite honest with you,'' he said. "I hold myself to higher standard. That was definitely one of the worst days I've had. I've had a couple more bad ones but like I said, it's not going to be perfect. That's why we're here practicing. That's why it's only the beginning of June. I've got some time to learn and keep growing.''

Jackson said Mayfield has made tremendous strides in his main area of weakness.

"For Baker, it's been playing under center because that's something he hasn't done,'' he said. "As you see, we haven't had any balls on the ground, no wood to knock on. So he's done a good job that way.''

The bump to No. 2 comes just before the Browns head into mandatory full-squad minicamp next week, where the intensity and pace will pick up.

"For me, it's not looking at it like that,'' he said "I'm just looking to improve every day. With minicamp coming up, doing it in longer days and more walkthroughs, meetings, I'm just looking forward to that. It's more knowledge, more time to learn. Every day is an opportunity.''

Mayfield acknowledged that the learning curve has been a little steeper than anticipated. In a goal-line team drill on Tuesday, he rolled right and hit receiver C.J. Board with a TD pass in the back of the end zone. On another occasion, when the play broke down, he pulled it in and peeled off a long run. He also completed a short ball to Corey Coleman, who sprinted another 12 yards for a TD.

A couple of his passes were dropped, and he would've been sacked on at least two occasions. He was also almost picked off once by cornerback E.J. Gaines. But he completed some nice passes, including one on a deep seam route to tight end Darren Fells. Working against better defensive competition was just as beneficial to him as throwing to better receivers.

"I set my own expectation,'' he said. "I don't listen to anybody else's, that's how I always have been. And so for me, the pace has been a little bit slower than I really wanted it. There's always bumps in the road, it's not going to be perfect, that's for sure.

"You're learning a new offense and going up against the best competition possible. So, yeah, there's been a learning curve. But I've made some strides within the past week of practice that I'm proud of, and that's all I can continue to do is keep striving and make a couple more.''

E
Legend
Legend
E
I love this because we got TT and there is no reason to name BM the starter. He has a lot to learn. I think he is very talented and could start if the need is there. But the beauty of this all is the first time we got that "NEED" part covered. I do see eventually BM will get it and will become our starting QB. Its not a matter of "IF" but more of a "WHEN".

There btw is a big big difference in claiming an overall #1 pick talent a bust and for some to think he will become the Franchise QB. Its a shame there are some you just don't get it.

The odds that he is going to be THE GUY are in our favor.
The odds that he will be a Bust with a kid with that much talent + the intangibles + the hard worker that he is + the eidetic Memory. no comparison.

Can't wait for his era to commence. All the best to TT but its an inevitable occurrence. BM becoming our starter.

jmho and don't you dare think other wise....lol laugh

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Who starts at QB now?

Link Copied to Clipboard