Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
My Buffalo Fandom interrupted for this PSA:

Quote:

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — The Trump administration has selected Tornillo, Texas, for the construction of tents to house the overflow of immigrant children, many of whom have been separated from their parents under a new "zero tolerance" policy, according to three sources familiar with the decision.

The Department of Health and Human Services will erect a "tent city," full of large tents whose walls touch the ground, that is estimated to hold 450 beds for children, say the sources.

It will not be the first time the U.S. government has erected tent cities to house immigrants. U.S. Customs and Border Protection used tents to house an influx of immigrants in 2014 and at the end of the Obama administration. But now the overflow of a particular immigrant population — in this case, children — is a government-created problem.

The increase of children who are alone and in need of care at the border is the product of a new Trump administration policy that on May 7 began criminally prosecuting all adult migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border between ports of entry. As a result, the Department of Homeland Security separates any children traveling with those adults before prosecution.

One shelter in Brownsville, holding nearly 1,500 boys aged 10 to 17, opened its doors to reporters on Wednesday. NBC News was among the first to tour the facility, which closely resembled a jail and allows children outside for only two hours per day.

The overflow of children at HHS facilities has caused backup at border stations, the first stop for immigrants crossing into the United States. As of last week, over 570 unaccompanied children were in the custody of the U.S. Border Patrol, and nearly 300 of those had been held for more than 72 hours, the limit for holding an immigrant of any age at a border station.

Ron Vitiello, acting deputy commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, told MSNBC on Thursday that about 1,500 immigrants are being arrested each day for crossing the border illegally. Vitiello said the policy is meant to deter families of immigrants from coming to the U.S.

"If you apply consequence to illegal activity you get less of it," he said in defense of the policy. "They are only in these shelters long enough to be reunited with their family members. That's the purpose of them."

The facility in Brownsville is holding children for 52 days on average. They are sometimes sent to foster homes if relatives in the U.S. cannot be found.

"HHS is legally required to provide care and shelter for all unaccompanied alien children referred by [the Department of Homeland Security], and works in close coordination with DHS on the security and safety of the children and community," a spokesman for HHS said in a statement.

Link

Obama link for all your Russia whataboutbots. Sorry, couldn't find anything about Hillary and her Hoover Dam emails for all of you low hanging argument feeders.

----------------------------------------------

How can any of you support this treatment towards any human being?

Please leave your "AMERICA FIRST! GO TRUMP GO!" nonsense in the gutter. Maybe you can find your empathy somewhere in that proverbial trashcan.

-------------------------

And for those who walk with Christian theology:

Leviticus 19:33
"'When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them."

Link

Last edited by RocketOptimist; 06/14/18 11:54 PM.
Legend
Legend
welp, now we have our US version of the syrian refugee crisis.

We loved criticizing the Europeans for how they handled their immigrant situation, now its time to walk the talk.

"government created problem". Well, conservatives. Lets see how Sessions and Trump handle their own mess.

combined with the two immigration bills the house introduced on the floor, this should be a good one to follow.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Due to a lack of Democrat participation on immigration and border control it was necessary to begin this program of arresting illegals trying to cross and separating the children while the parents are under arrest and in court.

As word of the arrests and separations spreads south, people will think twice about coming here. It is all we currently have to stop the unchecked flow of illegals because of a lack of laws.

Now the illegals are being treated fairly, just like American citizens who find themselves under arrest for crimes and are separated from their children. Happens to our citizens all the time.

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R

40YEARSWAITING 1:1
"Political ideology means more than the scripture I follow."

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Due to a lack of Democrat participation on immigration and border control it was necessary to begin this program of arresting illegals trying to cross and separating the children while the parents are under arrest and in court.

As word of the arrests and separations spreads south, people will think twice about coming here. It is all we currently have to stop the unchecked flow of illegals because of a lack of laws.

Now the illegals are being treated fairly, just like American citizens who find themselves under arrest for crimes and are separated from their children. Happens to our citizens all the time.

"it will not be the first time the U.S. government has erected tent cities to house immigrants. U.S. Customs and Border Protection used tents to house an influx of immigrants in 2014 and at the end of the Obama administration."

from article

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Please read the original post. I provided a link to your usual whatabout nonsense.

But I know this is your shtick.

Also provide receipts where I said I endorsed an inhumane thing in the past.

Get your weak takes out of this thread. Everyone remains tired of your filthy opinions.

Are we getting a youtube video of racist Arpaio from you next?

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Isaiah Verse 10

Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2 to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3 What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4 Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
or fall among the slain.

Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

Link

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
More biblical precedence for Christians to consider:

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men. - Acts 5:29

Link

Quote:
Daniel 3:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 But there are some Jews whom you have set over the affairs of the province of Babylon—Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego—who pay no attention to you, Your Majesty. They neither serve your gods nor worship the image of gold you have set up.”

Link

This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’ “But they refused to pay attention; stubbornly they turned their backs and covered their ears. - Zechariah 7:9-11

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. - Deuteronomy 10:18-19

He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free…The LORD watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow. - Psalm 146:7, 9

Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place. - Jeremiah 22:3

"So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty. - Malachi 3:5

“‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. I am the Lord your God. - Leviticus 19:9-10

Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy. - Proverbs 31:8-9

Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause. - Isaiah 1:17

Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked. - Psalm 82:3-4

Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body. - Hebrews 13:3

A righteous man knows the rights of the poor; a wicked man does not understand such knowledge. - Proverbs 29:7

If you see the poor oppressed in a district, and justice and rights denied, do not be surprised at such things; - Ecclesiastes 5:8

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Please read the original post. I provided a link to your usual whatabout nonsense.

Get your weak takes out of this thread. Everyone remains tired of your filthy opinions.

The quote is from your link did you read your own article?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigra...o-texas-n883281

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My Buffalo Fandom interrupted for this PSA:

Quote:

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — The Trump administration has selected Tornillo, Texas, for the construction of tents to house the overflow of immigrant children, many of whom have been separated from their parents under a new "zero tolerance" policy, according to three sources familiar with the decision.

The Department of Health and Human Services will erect a "tent city," full of large tents whose walls touch the ground, that is estimated to hold 450 beds for children, say the sources.

It will not be the first time the U.S. government has erected tent cities to house immigrants. U.S. Customs and Border Protection used tents to house an influx of immigrants in 2014 and at the end of the Obama administration. But now the overflow of a particular immigrant population — in this case, children — is a government-created problem.

The increase of children who are alone and in need of care at the border is the product of a new Trump administration policy that on May 7 began criminally prosecuting all adult migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border between ports of entry. As a result, the Department of Homeland Security separates any children traveling with those adults before prosecution.

One shelter in Brownsville, holding nearly 1,500 boys aged 10 to 17, opened its doors to reporters on Wednesday. NBC News was among the first to tour the facility, which closely resembled a jail and allows children outside for only two hours per day.

The overflow of children at HHS facilities has caused backup at border stations, the first stop for immigrants crossing into the United States. As of last week, over 570 unaccompanied children were in the custody of the U.S. Border Patrol, and nearly 300 of those had been held for more than 72 hours, the limit for holding an immigrant of any age at a border station.

Ron Vitiello, acting deputy commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, told MSNBC on Thursday that about 1,500 immigrants are being arrested each day for crossing the border illegally. Vitiello said the policy is meant to deter families of immigrants from coming to the U.S.

"If you apply consequence to illegal activity you get less of it," he said in defense of the policy. "They are only in these shelters long enough to be reunited with their family members. That's the purpose of them."

The facility in Brownsville is holding children for 52 days on average. They are sometimes sent to foster homes if relatives in the U.S. cannot be found.

"HHS is legally required to provide care and shelter for all unaccompanied alien children referred by [the Department of Homeland Security], and works in close coordination with DHS on the security and safety of the children and community," a spokesman for HHS said in a statement.

Link

Obama link for all your Russia whataboutbots. Sorry, couldn't find anything about Hillary and her Hoover Dam emails for all of you low hanging argument feeders.

----------------------------------------------

Please leave your "AMERICA FIRST! GO TRUMP GO!" nonsense in the gutter. Maybe you can find your empathy somewhere in that proverbial trashcan.

-------------------------

And for those who walk with Christian theology:

Link

I point out what you posted and you say this...

Quote:

rofl

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Where was your anger and tough guy attitude during their trek through Mexico I don't recall you posting anything about the children then. It wan't until they came here and you could bash Trump about it did you show any emotion about it. Why are you not up in arms at the countries they came from who treated them so poorly they traveled up to 2000 miles across Mexico? Do you think they stayed in Hotels or Motels on their way here?

L
2nd String
2nd String
L
It's all ok now... Sessions found justification...

Sessions cites Bible to defend separating immigrant families

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions cited the Bible on Thursday in his defense of his border policy that is resulting in hundreds of immigrant children being separated from their parents after they enter the U.S. illegally.

Sessions, speaking in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on immigration, pushed back against criticism he had received over the policy. On Wednesday, a cardinal in the Roman Catholic Church said that separating mothers from their babies was "immoral."

Sessions said many of the recent criticisms were not "fair or logical and some are contrary to law."

"I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order," he said. "Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful."

Last month, the attorney general announced a "zero tolerance" policy that any adult who enters the country illegally is criminally prosecuted. U.S. protocol prohibits detaining children with their parents because the children are not charged with a crime and the parents are.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, more than 650 children were separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border during a two-week period in May.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday that she hadn't seen Sessions' comments but affirmed that the Bible did back up the administration's actions.

"I can say that it is very biblical to enforce the law. That is actually repeated a number of times throughout the Bible," she said. "It's a moral policy to follow and enforce the law."

In an unusually tense series of exchanges in the White House briefing room, Sanders wrongly blamed Democrats for the policy separating children from parents and insisted the administration had made no changes in increasing the use. Until the policy was announced in April, such families were usually referred for civil deportation proceedings, not requiring separation.

"The separation of illegal alien families is the product of the same legal loopholes that Democrats refuse to close, and these laws are the same that have been on the books for over a decade, and the president is simply enforcing them," she said.

"We don't want this to be a problem," she said.

Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, the archbishop of Galveston-Houston, told the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops on Wednesday that he was joining other religious leaders in opposing the government's border policy.

"Our government has the discretion in our laws to ensure that young children are not separated from their parents and exposed to irreparable harm and trauma," DiNardo said in a statement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...lies/ar-AAyF52Q

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Lairdawg
It's all ok now... Sessions found justification...

Sessions cites Bible to defend separating immigrant families

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions cited the Bible on Thursday in his defense of his border policy that is resulting in hundreds of immigrant children being separated from their parents after they enter the U.S. illegally.

Sessions, speaking in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on immigration, pushed back against criticism he had received over the policy. On Wednesday, a cardinal in the Roman Catholic Church said that separating mothers from their babies was "immoral."

Sessions said many of the recent criticisms were not "fair or logical and some are contrary to law."

"I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order," he said. "Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful."

Last month, the attorney general announced a "zero tolerance" policy that any adult who enters the country illegally is criminally prosecuted. U.S. protocol prohibits detaining children with their parents because the children are not charged with a crime and the parents are.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, more than 650 children were separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border during a two-week period in May.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday that she hadn't seen Sessions' comments but affirmed that the Bible did back up the administration's actions.

"I can say that it is very biblical to enforce the law. That is actually repeated a number of times throughout the Bible," she said. "It's a moral policy to follow and enforce the law."

In an unusually tense series of exchanges in the White House briefing room, Sanders wrongly blamed Democrats for the policy separating children from parents and insisted the administration had made no changes in increasing the use. Until the policy was announced in April, such families were usually referred for civil deportation proceedings, not requiring separation.

"The separation of illegal alien families is the product of the same legal loopholes that Democrats refuse to close, and these laws are the same that have been on the books for over a decade, and the president is simply enforcing them," she said.

"We don't want this to be a problem," she said.

Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, the archbishop of Galveston-Houston, told the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops on Wednesday that he was joining other religious leaders in opposing the government's border policy.

"Our government has the discretion in our laws to ensure that young children are not separated from their parents and exposed to irreparable harm and trauma," DiNardo said in a statement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...lies/ar-AAyF52Q

Does this happen when things are done LEGALLY?

Have you complained about the children in TENT CITIES in California? Or the children that have to walk to school through feces and syringe and needle covered streets?

No outrage from you for that?

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
America is slowly becoming my favorite open air prison.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Other than your confusion, did you have a point to posting a video of a tent City for Americans in a thread about illegal immigrants?

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: Vambo
WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No outcry for these children?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Vambo
WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT

I never made that quote you made it up using my nick...sad.

You've sunk to an all time low pathetic. rolleyes

Legend
Legend
This is what you get when you have 40-50 years of politicians pandering to their bases.. and nobody stepping up to solve the problem.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Yes.
It's happening right now.

I can almost understand this policy as it pertains to illegal border-jumpers, but this is also happening to legal assylum-seekers.

Sessions has simply said that we will no longer make a distinction between legal and illegal immigrants.

"Lock them all up."
All of them. Every last one of them.

In the history books, Karma is going to sodomize this administration and all those who currently cheer its policies.

And when it happens, I'll call it: Just desserts.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
This could all end today if the Democrats would participate.

The law being followed currently is a law passed by the Democrats.

Republicans and Trump do not like the situation either but there are not enough Republicans to be able to change the law.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Quote:

Yes.
It's happening right now.

I can almost understand this policy as it pertains to illegal border-jumpers, but this is also happening to legal assylum-seekers.

Sessions has simply said that we will no longer make a distinction between legal and illegal immigrants.

"Lock them all up."
All of them. Every last one of them.

In the history books, Karma is going to sodomize this administration and all those who currently cheer its policies.

And when it happens, I'll call it: Just desserts.

Well that's what happens when a problem is ignored for decades and you have to make sure the children are really with their parents and not a human traffic or worse. The children are not being abused the will get good care food water and treated better than they were during the trip across 2000 miles of Mexico. This problem was not created by Trump it was here long before him and was caused by people who don't want to make the tough stand and get it fixed.

In the history books it will go down as finally someone taking a stand and getting the problem solve! thumbsup

Last edited by Vambo; 06/15/18 11:26 AM.
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Quote:

You're right.

I paraphrased all of your arguments in this thread. A paraphrase remains an acceptable and well respected form of summary.

Let me define paraphrase:
Quote:
to express something that has been said or written in a different way, usually so that it is clearer

Link

I can go through each of your posts, along with a large portion of your post history in this forum, and provide a large extensive whataboutism analysis.

Legend
Legend

Republicans and Trump do not like the situation either but there are not enough Republicans to be able to change the law.

When Obama was president, Republicans in congress spent years blocking and obstructing anything he tried to do with immigration as opposed to participating and the republican base cheered.. now suddenly that's the wrong approach?

The problem with immigration politics is quite simple.. both sides see millions of votes on the line for whomever is in office if/when substantive immigration reform is enacted.. whichever party holds the oval would be able to claim that victory on behalf of latinos and other immigrants indefinitely into the future.. so neither side will allow anything substantive to be passed when they are not in power.. neither side seems to care that these are actual people, lives, children that we are talking about.. it's all about partisan politics and 2 sides with egos too big to overcome.

yebat' Putin
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R

This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’ “But they refused to pay attention; stubbornly they turned their backs and covered their ears. - Zechariah 7:9-11

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. - Deuteronomy 10:18-19

"So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty. - Malachi 3:5

“‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. I am the Lord your God. - Leviticus 19:9-10

---------------------------

40YEARSWAITING Chapter 1 Verse 2

"Follow unjust laws, march lock in-step, and continue to preach hypocrisy to what you claims to believe!"

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

When Obama was president, Republicans in congress spent years blocking and obstructing anything he tried to do with immigration as opposed to participating and the republican base cheered.. now suddenly that's the wrong approach?

The problem with immigration politics is quite simple.. both sides see millions of votes on the line for whomever is in office if/when substantive immigration reform is enacted.. whichever party holds the oval would be able to claim that victory on behalf of latinos and other immigrants indefinitely into the future.. so neither side will allow anything substantive to be passed when they are not in power.. neither side seems to care that these are actual people, lives, children that we are talking about.. it's all about partisan politics and 2 sides with egos too big to overcome.

Nice lecture on history mixed with your personal opinions on ego but the truth is simple, The Law is the Law and must be obeyed until the Law is changed.

Trump did say this morning that some Democrats have approached him about getting something done to fix this mess.

I am hopeful. As is he.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

You're right.

I paraphrased all of your arguments in this thread. A paraphrase remains an acceptable and well respected form of summary.

Let me define paraphrase:
Quote:
to express something that has been said or written in a different way, usually so that it is clearer

Link

I can go through each of your posts, along with a large portion of your post history in this forum, and provide a large extensive whataboutism analysis.

So you LIED and made up a post using my nick that's low as it gets.

Legend
Legend
You see that pill over there on the counter?
You forgot to take it this morning.

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Cool, mental derangement personal attacks.

Stay cool, refs!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cool, mental derangement personal attacks.

Stay cool, refs!

Yet you lie using someone else nick and then complain! rolleyes

Legend
Legend
I was thinking more in terms of a blood pressure pill but now that you have spilled the beans we will have to go with that.

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
A paraphrase is a summary of arguments. This technique remains universally accepted across the world.

You’ve had to write papers with paraphrased information, right? I only condensed your arguments into what it all boiled down to.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A paraphrase is a summary of arguments. This technique remains universally accepted across the world.

You’ve had to write papers with paraphrased information, right? I only condensed your arguments into what it all boiled down to.

So you LIED using my nick without permission. flamingmad

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Nice lecture on history mixed with your personal opinions on ego but the truth is simple, The Law is the Law and must be obeyed until the Law is changed.

Which has nothing to do with my 4 sentence "lecture".. not one single thing.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Quote:
The Law is the Law and must be obeyed until the Law is changed.

Tell that to Merrick Garland.
I'm sure he'd find your take on the law interesting.

Legend
Legend
Give it a rest.

From his posts, you can tell he barely reads.
Comprehension is a whole other level.

R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
I wonder if he traveled to Canada recently, and he thought it was China?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wonder if he traveled to Canada recently, and he thought it was China?

You're almost as good as Kathy Griffin! thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Trump says this is a democrat law but there is no law on the books that says you must split immigrant children up from their parents. The decision to treat people like animals by splitting up families and to charge asylum seekers are trump policies, not laws made by any other administration.

Another popular claim is that we split up families here if a parent commits a crime, but I will note that we don't split up families if the dad is caught jaywalking, or parking his car for too long in a metered spot. That is reserved for felonies and other serious considerations. And why is this important? Because the charge of being in the US illegally is "unlawful presence." And unlawful presence is a civil violation, not a crime. It is as serious as a parking ticket, insofar as the US Code has written it.

Because too many people unfortunately in this country consider immigrants to be subhuman. I have no other explanation for why someone would be OK with inflicting pain on a family seeking asylum in the United States.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Tent City To Be Built in Texas to House Migrant Children

Link Copied to Clipboard