Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
D
Legend
Legend
D
Do u have to have hbo to watch it? .. i wanna watch it but don’t have hbo ...

Do i have an(y) option(s)?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
There's an HBO app to watch. I think you can get a month free. I just downloaded the app trying to figure the rest out.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Do u have to have hbo to watch it? .. i wanna watch it but don’t have hbo ...

Do i have an(y) option(s)?
Find someone who has HBO, use their login on the HBO app w/ a ROKU/Firestick streaming device - or watch online.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/antonio-callaway?id=32462018-0002-5601-48e6-bb3f7a8ed488

"Callaway was an All-State receiver in Florida, helping powerhouse program Miami Booker T. Washington to a state title as a senior, before agreeing to stay in-state to play for the Gators. He earned Freshman All-American nods for his punt return (28 att., 435 yards, two TD) and receiving (35 receptions, 678 yards, four TD) skills in 2015, starting 13 games. Calloway started 11 of 12 games as a sophomore, leading the team with 54 catches for 721 yards and three touchdowns, engaging his speed and elusiveness and also showing the ability to stiff-arm defensive backs in the open field. He was also the primary punt returner (26 att., 218 yards) and returned an onside kick 44 yards for a score. Calloway has had issues off the field, though. He faced a sexual assault trial between his freshman and sophomore year but was cleared of those charges before the 2016 season by admitting during the hearing he was "so stoned" he did not want to have sex with anyone. He was also cited for marijuana possession in May 2017 as a passenger in a car stopped because the driver wasn't wearing his seat belt; he pled no contest to possession of paraphernalia in July 2017. Calloway never played in 2017 because of his involvement in a credit card fraud scheme with other teammates. Instead of looking for reinstatement or a transfer, he decided to declare for the 2018 NFL Draft.

Overview
Make no mistake about it, if Callaway had put together a trouble-free 2017 with even average production, he would be one, big Combine performance away from being one of the more buzzed about talents at the receiver position in this draft. However, his character concerns are at a point where they could derail any opportunity for a career. His talent and explosiveness gives him a good shot at making a roster at some point, but being able to stay on track and reach his potential is starting to feel unlikely. If he pulls it together, he could become a dangerous NFL talent."

Nice Bio great team mate for Josh. How could they even consider this guy!

Last edited by BADdog; 08/07/18 04:11 PM.

Joe Thomas #73
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
At a certain point you just have to find players who are reliable. Seems to be a particular issue at wide receiver. It's why I liked trading for Landry, and not a whole lot else that we've done at that position.

D
Legend
Legend
D
They really got disgusted with CC ... but unless Higgins and Janis are lighting it up AND this thing with Josh was really just to get him away from hard knocks so we know the time frame of his return ...

Trading CC if we new about Calloway not maturing one iota it was a dumb ass trade ...

Then again if we knew about Calloway we definelty didnt give CC away to set an example .. it was too late for that .. *L* ...

D
Legend
Legend
D
U got hbo bro ... rofl ...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Year in and year out we make the Front Page !

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Dorsey’s gotta be scrambling now ... and he should have some xplainin to do ...

Shouldn't have to explain much. Unless Haslam didn't bother to read into what an enormous gamble it was drafting this moron.

Anyone unprepared for Callaway and Gordon not being available at the moment needs counseling.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Originally Posted By: Haus
At a certain point you just have to find players who are reliable. Seems to be a particular issue at wide receiver. It's why I liked trading for Landry, and not a whole lot else that we've done at that position.

Hate to be corny but the best ability is avail-ABILITY.

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

Get excited about preseason they said.

We are set at WR they said.

So much for what they said.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
U got hbo bro ... rofl ...
haha, nope. Im using my momma's login like a true millennial.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
They really got disgusted with CC ... but unless Higgins and Janis are lighting it up AND this thing with Josh was really just to get him away from hard knocks so we know the time frame of his return ...

Trading CC if we new about Calloway not maturing one iota it was a dumb ass trade ...

Then again if we knew about Calloway we definelty didnt give CC away to set an example .. it was too late for that .. *L* ...
Don't get it twisted - I was not a fan of Corey. At all. But I definitely think he was a suitable #3. And I absolutely think he is better than Higgins or Louis. Which is why trading him for nothing because you have Callaway was idiotic. If they new about it or not. You can expect that this kid was going to stay out of trouble with his past.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Man, WTF is up we these clowns....notallthere

Have to honestly say my hopium for the season was high (pun intended) but it is rapidly going up in smoke.

Someone pass me the binger please.... ooo

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Swish
If they got Gordon away from guys like Coleman and Calloway then I guess it ended up being a good decision. If we get Gordon and Landry week one then it’s whatever.

WHAT? Meathead gets suspended over and over and over and over and over again and he has to be protected from other players? *snicker*

Calloway is just following meatheads lead. He can do whatever the hell he wants and the team and the fans will love him all the more...

Doesn't matter how many times he gets suspended we will welcome him back with open arms.... remember? Isn't that what everyone says about Gordon? Well then that is the precedent. No reason for any other player to think differently...

Now we are down to what? Three WR's? Dorsey better offer Dez the sun the moon AND the stars to get him in here pronto. Maclin too. We need both.

Of all the Cleveland Browns in the world, they are the Cleveland Browniest.

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
To hell with meathead and meathead jr. The real story of the wide receiver position in Cleveland is Jarvis Landry! He is up there every single day busting but trying to be the best player he can be. He is fast becoming the new face of the franchise. He has a WORK ETHIC. He WANTS IT! So keep him and DUMP everyone that doesn't! But of course, we won't. We will continue to put our trust and faith in players that just don't give a crap. Like meathead and like the newly coined meathead jr. Two of the dumbest players to ever wear a Browns uni. We BETTER be able to run the ball this year because teams are going to double and triple Landry.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It does seem if you're going to coddle Gordon for years it would be totally hypocritical to cut Calloway now.

I'm not sure in what order this organization is becoming. An NFL franchise or a home for wayward wide receivers.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Funny, you complain about giving guys second chances...did you just get one being back on the board rofl

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I do wonder what he was pulled over for ...

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Coleman trade is looking like a terrible idea now.

I wonder how long it will be before the team panics and signs Mr Leon Dez Bryan?

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
i think they look at Brandon LaFell
hes cheap
buts HES RELIABLE AND A PRO!!
He wont be caught with mj or late night stripper escapades

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not sure why anyone gives a damn about players associating themselves with strippers and strip clubs. It may not make you the highest character person but it's legal and there's no rules against it in the NFL.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Heck with it .. TRADE FOR BECKHAM .. Just Do It ...

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg
The Coleman trade is looking like a terrible idea now.

I wonder how long it will be before the team panics and signs Mr Leon Dez Bryan?

Calloway getting popped for grass doesn’t make Colman have better hands or run better routes. His presence or productivity, if you can even call it that, won’t be missed. It can be easily replaced actually.

[Linked Image]
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
The good news..there will be good WRs available, some rookies and some proven veterans who will be cut and looking for a job as preseason progresses. The Browns might be able to pickup someone better than Callaway.

Give me a guy who has a ton of desire to make it in the NFL,
willing to work his butt off to achieve his goals vs. some prima dona who's main goal is not making it in the NFL but is more interested in his life "off the field".

John Dorsey should have known better than to draft Callaway.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
M
Legend
Legend
M
Dane Brugler Verified account
@dpbrugler
Final line in my Antonio Callaway scouting report came from a 12-year veteran NFL scout.

NFL scout: “He’ll fail at least one drug test in the NFL. Put that in your guide.”

Tweet

O
Legend
Legend
O
Hmm... cop found a small misdemeanor amount of pot under the seat... I'd like to know the weight. It could be seeds for all we know. I'd like to know if he is clean on a test today. Going to suck if this is some flakes, scraps or seeds from his college days or a passenger and he is clean but get suspended or traded.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:
It can be easily replaced actually.

I would imagine there will be some cuts, surprise cuts maybe, during the preseason and we'll be able to claim a decent one off waivers if we wish...

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Lmao I cant believe it...I hated the Calloway pick, and its showing it's TRUE colors...everyone's saying we got an Antonio brown clone...I called it draft day , just like his former Florida teammate think along the lines of DeMarcus Robinson

M
Legend
Legend
M

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Funny, you complain about giving guys second chances...did you just get one being back on the board rofl

You seem to have a real problem with the ability to count. Second chances? That's rich. After Gordon was suspended the first time I was all for giving him another chance. After he was busted a second time I thought, well he is a young guy... But then while waiting for an appeal hearing he got a DUI and they found drugs in the car. That was when I had an epiphany and dubbed him meathead. Dead from the neck up. He, of course, was suspended for a year but then a miracle occurred, the league and players union came to an agreement and he got to come back for four games that year. He appreciated the chance so much the team suspended him for the final game due to his horrible attitude. Immediately following that game he was busted yet again and suspended indefinitely. Then when he was finally eligible to return he was allowed to practice and play in the PS with the team, would serve a four-game suspension and then be back game five. Only right before that return, he rushed himself to a rehab center which fooled only the naive. He would have tested positive again so he didn't bother showing up. Then he finally got back last year, looked mediocre at best but really got fans like you excited. He seemed fine in minicamp etc. only to pull the rug out from under the team once more and blow off camp this year. While other guys are busting but trying to get better he's off somewhere NOT working on his game, NOT learning the offense and NOT developing chemistry with our new quarterbacks. A SECOND CHANCE? *snicker* That's hilarious man.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Quote:
It can be easily replaced actually.

I would imagine there will be some cuts, surprise cuts maybe, during the preseason and we'll be able to claim a decent one off waivers if we wish...

One? We are down a lot more than one.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
its not the strippers. its the environment and potential elements of danger that come with a strip club.
Strip clubs dont start heating up till about midnight till closing.
strip club can be a distraction in regards to the homework a player does in his off time studying film gameplan etc.
show me a playoff team a I will show diligent players who put football abpve their social life
show me a losing franchise and i will show you guys like Gordon Calloway and Coleman who put partying above trying to be a asset to the franchise

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think you seriously need to take a look at history of athletes that were pretty much party animals and were some of the greatest athletes of their time.

If a player shows up on game day and does a great job, I don't really care what his hobbies are in his off time as long as it's legal and not against the rules of the game. I'm not looking for choir boys. Just guys that stay legal and not suspended.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Looks like Dorsey and Hue are turning us into the Bengals. Why is this idiot out at 3 in the morning? I guess next we will pick up somebody reputable like Dez or Pacman.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Looks like Dorsey and Hue are turning us into the Bengals. Why is this idiot out at 3 in the morning? I guess next we will pick up somebody reputable like Dez or Pacman.

the bengals had a bunch of criminals making the playoffs.

ill take that all day everyday over good decent guys going 0-16.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
When you are young you stay out until 3am. That is the nature of youth.

Just be sensible about it, please.

No Craps Given
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

At least he wasn't drunk... I think that would probably be worse.

I'm not overly concerned. This isn't career ending. Martellus Bennett speculates 89% of the players in the NFL use marijuana. 89% of the people on this board probably have at some point as well...

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
yeah it all over the history books.....the Cowboys of the 70s and 90s.....the Yankees and Mets of the 70s and 80s...guess what those cultures can get away with players doing things cause its a culture of SUCCESS that can sustain that behavior..
this is the Cleveland Browns...the most PATHETIC franchise in sports since 1999.
its a culture that is inbreded with losing
country club atmosphere and players being handed jobs..
how do you think Bill Belichek would handle this.??

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Antonio Callaway cited for marijuana possession

Link Copied to Clipboard