Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
V
Legend
Legend
V
Remove the purple and simply accept who you are. It's okay to come out. You should feel liberated.

T
All Pro
All Pro
T
Jesusssss both of you ruin most of the threads on this site.

Memphis thinks Hue is an idiot. He also agrees with some things Hue does.

Vers thinks Hue deserves a fair shot. He also disagrees with some stuff Hue does.

Both of those things are ok.

Wise words spoken by sages
From SkyTel to BlackBerry pagers
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: TI84_Plus
Jesusssss both of you ruin most of the threads on this site.

Memphis thinks Hue is an idiot. He also agrees with some things Hue does.

Vers thinks Hue deserves a fair shot. He also disagrees with some stuff Hue does.

Both of those things are ok.

Yes, they are both ok. Some people can handle that. Others cannot. And to be clear, I don't think Hue is an idiot per se. I just don't like him for some of the stuff he has done. I've gone on record about this before.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Watch it, YTown. You're going to get this slapped on you:

#FireHueToday.

LOL

I remember when the head coach position was rumored to be opening ..... and the one guy I wanted for the position was Hue Jackson. I really wanted us to stay with Pettine, but when it became apparent that we were going to make a change, Hue Jackson was my #1, #2, and #3 choice for the job.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

If I don't agree with something Hue does, I'll voice my opinion. Just like I sided with Hue when it came to resting players. Agreeing with Hue on that decision is very reason I am disagreeing with his decision of handling Callaway. He is inconsistent.

Uh oh. Careful. There are some who will choose to ignore logic and defend the HC regardless of what he does. Hue can do no wrong.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
JC...

I think I was one of maybe two whom wanted Mike Zimmer...I know he was a dark horse, but he has really done a great job in Minny. Hue has struggled a lot since coming here, but again I've been down on this team for awhile as the talent is never drafted, obtained, leaves, or is scraped on multiple rebuilds...Hope Hue can turn it around.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
[Quote]

If I don't agree with something Hue does, I'll voice my opinion. Just like I sided with Hue when it came to resting players. Agreeing with Hue on that decision is very reason I am disagreeing with his decision of handling Callaway. He is inconsistent.
I am not a fan of Hue. Hes a good/great guy, horrid coach. I disagree with him resting guys (as does Todd Haley, a guy who HAS won in the league, and HAS coached at a high level). I also think this will be Haley's show before the end of the year.

I don't have a problem at all with what Hue did to Callaway. In fact, I applaud it.

Uh oh. Careful. There are some who will choose to ignore logic and defend the HC regardless of what he does. Hue can do no wrong.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Antonio Callaway cited for marijuana possession

Link Copied to Clipboard