Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1537682 10/27/18 11:39 AM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
We have a very young team and a rookie franchise QB so a lot of what we as fans and they as a team experience will be growing pains. I thought we could have a discussion about some of the things we see week to week that show the growth and maturity that will ultimately help make this team great.

Also, I saw this weeks Todd Haley video and consider it a must see for all Browns fans. It addresses that growth and puts to rest any perceived notion of friction between he and Hue. It's a great watch, so enjoy.

Some of the things I've noticed:

All Pro level play by our 1st round CB Ward.

Mature play by our QB, coupled with rookie mistakes. He's playing well, perhaps well enough to win, but mistakes, penalties and refs have hindered that so far.

I saw some chemistry developing between Baker & Landry last week.

O-line seems to be improving weekly, run blocking definitely seems to be improving.

Harrison is developing. He had a rough time last week but he looks very good for a rookie. Very good.

Chubb shows signs of being a true stud.

Njoku is a beast, needs to work on catching the ball more consistently, be he is becoming a real threat.

Ogbah took a huge step last week.

Peppers has really steps up his play, both on returns and in coverage. This is a very good sign.

Garrett is a disrupting force, and it seems as if he's becoming more crafty with his approach.

Our linebackers are solid, and while we need Shobert back asap, Kirksey filled in well for him last week, so next man up was effective.

The same can be said for our secondary, with the loss of Mitchell, I don't feel the drop off has been detrimental. Randall is filling in nicely.

We're looking at a team that could easily be 4-2-1, maybe even 5-1-1.

The coaches are committed.

The players are playing hard every week.

We have been in every game except against the Chargers to the very end.

Draft picks the last few years are sticking and contributing.

What are your thoughts?

(Please, if you feel the need to trash the head coach, please do it in one of the other threads already tracking your sentiments. Thank you.)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1537694 10/27/18 12:05 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Hue talks about growth.

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1537696 10/27/18 12:08 PM
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B

"We're looking at a team that could easily be 4-2-1, maybe even 5-1-1."

Or just as easily be 0-6-1.
You guys whipping up all these great expectations,are soon going to be calling for heads to roll when those expectations are not met.
People need to relax on all this feel good crap.
This team has been hit hard with injuries,and that has exposed a dire lack of depth,something I believe will be addressed this off season.
Rome wasn't built in a day,and this turn around won't happen in a year.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
CalDawg #1537708 10/27/18 12:17 PM
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Really enjoyed the Haley presser. I agree with him - were not there but we’re heading the right way.

CalDawg #1537711 10/27/18 12:19 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Randall is filling in nicely.

Sorry, I meant Carrie.

#gmstrong
BCbrownie #1537715 10/27/18 12:21 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:
People need to relax on all this feel good crap.

Rome wasn't built in a day,and this turn around won't happen in a year.

Did you read the thread title? Here's a hint: It's not "Building Rome in a Day"

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1537733 10/27/18 12:35 PM
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Did you read what I posted?
A warning about over zealous fans,They'll soon appear pitchforks at the ready.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
CalDawg #1537734 10/27/18 12:37 PM
Legend
Legend
I agree with a lot of this.

Peppers looks better to me, or maybe just more in his position.
Our defense looks better without Schobert to be honest.
Ogbah looked better last week.
Ogunjobi has gotten better.
Garrett has too, but not in the run game.
Disappointed in Devalve and Zeitler.
Also disappointed in our STs.
I was pleased with Higins' improvement
It also seems like Avery has leveled off.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
BCbrownie #1537737 10/27/18 12:39 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: BCbrownie
Did you read what I posted?
A warning about over zealous fans,They'll soon appear pitchforks at the ready.

Thank you for your prognostication. thumbsup

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1537742 10/27/18 12:42 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Nice - I agree with everything you say.

Haley was impressive. I am out of state and don't get to see a lot of pressers and Browns stuff on TV. It was a nice insight into what Haley's about.

As well as the team moving forward - as importantly it is happening year 1 of Dorsey being in charge. Bodes well for continued improvement from a talent perspective.

Hope we put up a competent performance against Pit again.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
CalDawg #1537757 10/27/18 01:09 PM
Legend
Legend
When you listen to the Williams or Haley pressers. What comes through clearly is experience.

When you look at how you become a head coach. It is a long path. Assistant of some kind for years. Position coach for years. Coordinator or assistant head coach. Then after a shot at head coach maybe back to coordinator.

That is why these guys get recycled. Experience comes at a premium.

In my opinion we have an expert staff. Filled with guys that have great experience.

That is why Haley said "I don't care where a good idea comes from."

Coaches coach. You never stop coaching these guys. That is why the coordination between the coaches and GM is so very important.

I saw a program where Jimmy Johnson and Bill Belichick went fishing. Bill said "Jimmy you taught me to pick smart players. Players you can coach." Johnson then said "the most important guy in any organization is the guy that evaluates players."

If the Browns are to succeed Schobert and players like him need to be all through the roster. You can't have all super stars. But you can have guys you can coach to "do their job".

Get good players who you can coach. Then never stop coaching them.

CalDawg #1537784 10/27/18 02:37 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Another good thread topic.

I've said this before the season and have continued to say it: This season is about two things. Developing our young talent and learning how to finish games.

Listening to both Haley and Hue talk, it's undeniable that they see it the same way.

Before I get into this, I do want to say that some of the media folks are so focused on trying to start and nurture controversy. It's very sickening to witness. They made a big deal out of nothing. It's an emotional game and it was an emotional loss. And it wasn't much different from when Hue said he was going to help out w/the special teams. Amazingly enough, the special teams have outplayed their opponents for the last three weeks. Coaches helping one another and working together is not a bad thing. I'll leave it at that. Back to the Development and Growth subjects.

Development:

Baker is gaining a ton of experience. You can tell from Haley's comments that Baker is struggling w/some things. It hasn't been easy, but as Haley said, "it's a process." The key is that he is developing.

We see a young guy like Chubb getting more opportunities. It's about developing him.

Ward is developing into one of the better corners in the entire NFL. And I am going to go out on a limb. I think he is the best player on our team. Right now. Today.

Garrett is in his second year and his development has been great this year. He's a much better player than last year.

Njoku has improved this year. He is still inconsistent, but he is trending upwards.

Harrison is amazing me. He is actually developing into a very good LT. In year one. That development.

Growth:

The team is growing, but it's not easy. Again, as Haley kept saying: "It's a process." We are losing more than we win, but think about this........we have taken four games to OT this year and we couldn't do that last year. We have also won 2 games and tied another. That's growth. We're learning how to finish games, but it's a hard process.......especially because this team had endured two straight years of epic losing. That is so hard to overcome.

Summary:

I see both development and growth in the players, coaches, and overall team. I even see it in the organization. This is the best group we have had since our rebirth. Obviously, development and growth are closely tied to one another and we can see both steadily improving. I know some don't want to hear it, but I am encouraged by what I've seen from this team. I feel we are developing and growing in all the right ways.

Legend
Legend
Growth is always a process.

I agree with your post.

It is ironic that finally an organization is forming right in front of our eyes.

And many are blind to it.

We have all screamed for continuity and now we are so close. Yet people want to hire again.

That is why I went into where coaches come from and how they get to be head coaches.

Yet the merry-go-round in the NFL continues. Everyone wants the hot coordinator. Defilippo is now hot.

Just has Hue and Haley once were.

Football has been around a long time now. There have been tons of changes in the rules. And there have been many football minds come to the game.

Honestly I see things today that I have seen before. From Walsh to Kelly to June Jones. Innovation ?

I don't know. Nobody has a magic potion. Eleven on eleven on a field. Snap the ball a people move to where they are sent. At some point you have to win a matchup.

Some guys are great teachers like Marty. Some are intimidating motivators like Parcells.

Some guys are great schemers like Belichick.

But in the end as I said before it is organizations. It takes many to be good to win.

CalDawg #1537812 10/27/18 04:27 PM
Legend
Legend
I think Baker is a natural intelligence guy ... he really understands things well. This is probably the first time in his life where the mental side of the game isn't "easy" ... this is good. He will put the time in. He will be WAY better off for playing this year in all of these situations

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawgs4Life #1537820 10/27/18 05:23 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Yes, valid points. I didn't post Baker's presser here because most of the questions were more suited to the ref's thread, but the thing I did notice was his quiet intensity when discussing what they needed to do to get better. Basically he was saying they don't need wholesale changes to the offense, just the commitment to perfecting their craft. He mentioned (and is aware) that great teams become great by doing what they do over and over until it becomes second nature. He knows they aren't there yet, he knows he has to develop his chemistry with the receivers, but he comes across as being intensely committed to getting there. It's refreshing to see a QB wearing brown & orange with that level of intelligence and commitment to perfection.

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1537828 10/27/18 05:32 PM
Legend
Legend
Nice to see someone play like it mattered to him. This kid gets solid marks from me for that.

I want to see better line play and consistent catches. Move chains long enough, something good has to occur.

I am OK with that starting tomorrow.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Bard Dawg #1537831 10/27/18 05:36 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
No offense Bard, but I really wish people would stop blaming the line. All you have to do is listen to Haley's interview or read the breakdown of plays in the last game to understand that Baker has been struggling.

I hesitate to bring that up because someone will jump my ass for being a hater. I'm not hating. Dude is a rookie and he is struggling w/some things. That's inevitable. I simply don't like other players and coaches taking the blame for his issues.

It's a team thing. Both good and bad.

CalDawg #1537837 10/27/18 06:08 PM
Legend
Legend
I do see times when Baker kinda freezes. Either the defense didn't do what he expected, his first read isn't there, or he can't see through the DL.

It's gonna take time. I do like a lot what I see though.

Dawgs4Life #1537842 10/27/18 06:23 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Yeah, it's definite part of the growth process. Once he learns the defenses and recognizes what he sees, and knows where all of his receivers are going to be on every play, he's going to be very effective. And very dangerous.

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1537847 10/27/18 06:42 PM
Legend
Legend
I'll also add that it seems like he and Landry have become more connected

R
Legend
Legend
R
The only reason anyone would label you a hater of Baker is because you're overly critical of him. I think you called his play in the Chargers game horrific. Gross overstatement. Kid had like more than 5 plus level throws. He wasn't perfect and made his share of mistakes, but "horrific" is really extreme and out of context considering he was starting his third ever game. It's that type of embellishment that gets people labeled.

Back to the topic. In an ideal world we start winning some games and get to maintain continuity. I think I think that's best for team growth. I'm undecided on Hue. A win tomorrow will go a long way in helping keep everyone in place. A blowout will be hard to stomach.

One other thing I think I think. I think it's important in sports to strike when the iron is hot so to speak. I think there should be a natural progression and teams should grow the longer they stay and play together. But I don't think that guarantees anything. It doesn't mean in three years you'll magically be playing in the playoffs because everything the team is doing is relative to the rest of the league. The rest of the league isn't standing by waiting for the dregs of the league to get better. You have to find a way to start winning some games for confidence and momentum. Confidence and momentum just can't be underestimated in contributing to wins and losses.

The Browns simply can't go 2-13-1 the rest of the way, then rest on this notion that they are growing and developing even if they are competitive in every game. They need to start winning some games. Tomorrow would be a great start. I was impressed with the collective press conferences of Hue, Haley, and Baker this week. Considering all the stuff that came out after last week's loss, they played it off well. If the team and coaches can block out the noise and start stringing together some wins that would best for "team growth".

Rishuz #1537861 10/27/18 07:54 PM
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
You make some valid points but asking our Browns to win tomorrow and then next week against the Chiefs is a lot especially with all the injuries. The injuries have slowed our development and the lack of depth hurts.

CalDawg #1537862 10/27/18 07:58 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Sorry Cal, I appreciate your thread..........but, after Rish's post.......I'm out! I'm not dealing w/that crap anymore.

R
Legend
Legend
R
Every team has injuries. At some point you just have to out play/out coach the other guys.

It's a tall challenge tomorrow but not undoable. It would be very disappointing if we laid a big egg. At a minimum hopefully it goes down to the wire if we lose. But a win will go a long way toward "team growth".

Rishuz #1537864 10/27/18 08:12 PM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Apparently I yield some power on here.

If anyone would like Vers out of a thread they are participating in, shoot me a PM.

Rishuz #1537866 10/27/18 08:20 PM
Legend
Legend
Quote:
The Browns simply can't go 2-13-1 the rest of the way, then rest on this notion that they are growing and developing even if they are competitive in every game. They need to start winning some games.

I completely agree. It's time to string together a few wins. The Lions were a complete laughingstock, then over the last 4 weeks they beat the Pats, Packers and Dolphins and should have beaten Dallas. Now they're getting some respect (at least in these parts). Up until now, Matt Patricia was just another failure that fell from the BB tree, they didn't have an NFL caliber defense, Stafford had no weapons, etc. Winning changed that perspective, and I really believe we have more talent than the Lions do.

The big reason given that we were 1-31 was due to the lack of talent. Well.... I don't want to hear that "Rome wasn't built in a day". The Lions built it in 4 weeks. Sure, they could flop and lose out the rest of the season, but they've already won as many games as we have in 3 seasons.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
jfanent #1537872 10/27/18 08:50 PM
D
Legend
Legend
D
Makes sense ... comparing us to a VETERAN LADEN team cause they have a new coach and started off bad is a SPOT ON COMPARISION ... rolleyes ...

The fact u think our pups led by a pup should progress at the same pace as a VETERAN LADEN team LED by a VETERAN QB pretty much tells anyone all they need to know ...

That would be like comparing Itialian meals from a 5 star restaurant in Italy to your local Olive Garden Italian meal ... it would simply be BRILLIANT!!!

And I IGNORED this buet ...

Stafford has no weapons .... rofl ....

I know it was just a gaffe ... but come on bro ... Stafford has weapons coming out his bEHIND .... thumbsup

CalDawg #1537873 10/27/18 08:53 PM
Legend
Legend
IMO, we should be trying to mirror what KC and LA are doing with a young QB ... and playmakers.

We SHOULD see a big jump next year IMO

DiamDawg #1537879 10/27/18 10:12 PM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Makes sense ... comparing us to a VETERAN LADEN team cause they have a new coach and started off bad is a SPOT ON COMPARISION ... rolleyes ...

The fact u think our pups led by a pup should progress at the same pace as a VETERAN LADEN team LED by a VETERAN QB pretty much tells anyone all they need to know ...

That would be like comparing Itialian meals from a 5 star restaurant in Italy to your local Olive Garden Italian meal ... it would simply be BRILLIANT!!!

And I IGNORED this buet ...

Stafford has no weapons .... rofl ....

I know it was just a gaffe ... but come on bro ... Stafford has weapons coming out his bEHIND .... thumbsup

I'm repeating what everyone in the media was saying, namely after their preseason and them getting throttled by the Jets. I don't know where you got that the Lions are a 5 star restaurant, but no one on this planet was saying that after the first couple weeks of the season. Can you honestly say you expected them to turn things around like they have? People were saying that Golden Tate has lost a step, Marvin Jones couldn't get open and they had no running game. They did look like crap.

I don't see why we shouldn't expect a couple wins in a row this season... pups grow and learn rather quickly, don't they? Maybe you do, but I don't think that a 4-11-1 season where most of the games are close will be considered successful.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
CalDawg #1537961 10/28/18 06:23 AM
Legend
Legend

Ian Rapoport
‏Verified account @RapSheet

#Bucs WR DeSean Jackson requested a trade from Tampa Bay, sources say. The team has resisted. But an intriguing name to watch.

CalDawg #1538031 10/28/18 10:53 AM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
The Wall Street Journal
SPORTS NFL
Cleveland Browns: Win, Lose or Draw—the NFL’s Most Entertaining Team

The Browns may not be good yet. But with Baker Mayfield, Myles Garrett and four overtimes game, the start to their season has been gripping.

By Andrew Beaton
Oct. 26, 2018 8:00 a.m. ET

The first game of the Browns’ season laid out a blueprint for pretty much everything that has happened since. Cleveland’s year has been simultaneously disappointing and promising. And it’s been altogether exhilarating.

The Browns tied that opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers 21-21. It was a letdown because they probably should have won the game, which included a Cleveland interception near the end of regulation and a missed field goal in overtime. At the same time, the tie was encouraging: The Browns, a team that lost every one of its games a year ago, walked out with a tie against a perennial Super Bowl contender.

The Browns play the Steelers again on Sunday. And since the season’s opening week, Cleveland has proved again and again why it’s the most entertaining team in the NFL this year.

To be clear: The Browns are not the best team in football. At 2-4-1, they are decidedly mediocre. And sure, the Chiefs are 6-1 with Patrick Mahomes and the best offense in football. Yes, the Rams are undefeated and lighting up Los Angeles.

But the dramatic path the Browns have taken on their path to mediocrity has been nothing short of gripping. It started with appearing on actual sports reality drama: HBO’s Hard Knocks before the season. It has continued with a thrilling string of nail-biters.

Of Cleveland’s seven games, four have already gone to overtime. Less than halfway through the season, that’s already one short of the NFL season-long record for overtime games. Another game, a heartbreaking loss to the Saints, ended on a field goal with under 30 seconds left. Only one of their games has been decided by more than four points.

So while the Browns are frustratingly close to having a good record, they still have a bad one. Yet this start is still an improvement over the previous two years when they won a grand total of one game. Those epic struggles made them a spectacle of futility.

Now Cleveland doesn’t only have optimism. It has some of the most exciting young talent in the league.

Quarterback Baker Mayfield, the No. 1 pick in the draft, entered midway through a game against the Jets and led the Browns to a comeback win. Mayfield has struggled at times, too. But even before he stepped on the field he was a bona fide star who had won the Heisman Trophy and earned fans—and haters—with his outsize personality.

He’s not the only exciting prospect. Defensive end Myles Garrett has seven sacks. Rookie cornerback Denzel Ward looks like one of the game’s emerging lockdown defenders. Running back Nick Chubb is averaging more than 7 yards per carry.

There’s evidence the public is enjoying all of this: The Mayfield-led comeback over the Jets was the most-watched Thursday Night Football game on the NFL Network since 2015.

Link

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1538096 10/28/18 12:31 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We have more talent, which leads to the expectation for more wins. However, a lot of that talent came with youth. We have a bunch of rookie starters. It's a little bit wild if you stop to think about it. Starting rookie LT, rookie QB, rookie WR, rookie RB, rookie CB. And those are just the starters. Our current 3rd WR is also a rookie. Our rotational pass rusher is a rookie. Njoku is still only 22.

We're almost trotting out half of a college team. All of our skill players on O are in their 1st or second year except for Landry, who while great at what he does, has clear limitations (if you scheme to neutralize him, he's probably not going to beat you anyways). The offense's struggles really shouldn't be all that surprising.

I think how we come out of the bye will be paramount. Obviously growth every week is key. The bye, though, should give the rookies a chance to catch their breath a bit and take stock of everything. They won't have to go straight to working on the next opponent. They can focus on themselves and the big picture for a moment. They can look at how defenses in general are trying to neutralize them.

Getting Higgins back won't hurt. He had his own youthful adjustment period.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Bull_Dawg #1538098 10/28/18 12:35 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
The youth of this team is a very good point. They're learning how to be an NFL team, while also trying to win games. It's somewhat surprising, and a testament to the coaching staff, that they're playing as well as they are.

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1538216 10/28/18 01:09 PM
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Drive down and score on the opening drive, that's a sign of growth.

#gmstrong
CalDawg #1538266 10/28/18 01:18 PM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: CalDawg
Drive down and score on the opening drive, that's a sign of growth.

And D forcing a punt.

CalDawg #1538769 10/28/18 02:36 PM
Legend
Legend
Scratch what I said

CalDawg #1539458 10/28/18 04:35 PM
R
Legend
Legend
R
I don't see any growth.

This is the only fan base in the world that wants to give their team 3 year groupings to improve.

CalDawg #1539469 10/28/18 04:40 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
They always said smoking would stunt your growth well I would say Hue has stunted this teams growth ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
CalDawg #1539471 10/28/18 04:42 PM
C
Legend
Legend
C
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Team growth. Like a tumor. A cancerous tumor. Get it out.

CalDawg #1539472 10/28/18 04:42 PM
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: CalDawg
We have a very young team and a rookie franchise QB so a lot of what we as fans and they as a team experience will be growing pains. I thought we could have a discussion about some of the things we see week to week that show the growth and maturity that will ultimately help make this team great.

Also, I saw this weeks Todd Haley video and consider it a must see for all Browns fans. It addresses that growth and puts to rest any perceived notion of friction between he and Hue. It's a great watch, so enjoy.

Some of the things I've noticed:

All Pro level play by our 1st round CB Ward.

Mature play by our QB, coupled with rookie mistakes. He's playing well, perhaps well enough to win, but mistakes, penalties and refs have hindered that so far.

I saw some chemistry developing between Baker & Landry last week.

O-line seems to be improving weekly, run blocking definitely seems to be improving.

Harrison is developing. He had a rough time last week but he looks very good for a rookie. Very good.

Chubb shows signs of being a true stud.

Njoku is a beast, needs to work on catching the ball more consistently, be he is becoming a real threat.

Ogbah took a huge step last week.

Peppers has really steps up his play, both on returns and in coverage. This is a very good sign.

Garrett is a disrupting force, and it seems as if he's becoming more crafty with his approach.

Our linebackers are solid, and while we need Shobert back asap, Kirksey filled in well for him last week, so next man up was effective.

The same can be said for our secondary, with the loss of Mitchell, I don't feel the drop off has been detrimental. Randall is filling in nicely.

We're looking at a team that could easily be 4-2-1, maybe even 5-1-1.

The coaches are committed.

The players are playing hard every week.

We have been in every game except against the Chargers to the very end.

Draft picks the last few years are sticking and contributing.

What are your thoughts?

(Please, if you feel the need to trash the head coach, please do it in one of the other thretads already tracking your sentiments. Thank you.)
This thread didnt age well huh?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Team Growth

Link Copied to Clipboard