Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski apologizes for using homophobic slur to describe Mike Pompeo

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ms...ibe-mike-pompeo

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: BpG
It's sort of disappointing to see Ro aligned with this nincompoop.

AOC is no nincompoop! lol

She might not be the sharpest tool in the box but she is nowhere near as stupid as Palin, or Trump for that matter. And I like her fire. FYI, Kelly did get caught in a lie, straight out BTW. And Kellyanne has been spreading lies since day one covering for Trump, we all know that is true.

She's going to be fun to watch too, she's got that 'give em hell Harry' thing going for her. But for now, I'll admit that I'm glad I didn't have to decide between her and somebody like Bernie.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/12/18 06:04 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
She is an idiot.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
She is an idiot.

At times, agreed.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
She is an idiot.

At times, agreed.

At times? My schnauzer is less an idiot.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
I've got a beagle that will give her a run for her money.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Looks like AOC has Jewish ancestry. So are all these Trumpian AOC haters anti semitic?

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski apologizes for using homophobic slur to describe Mike Pompeo

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski apologized on Wednesday for using a homophobic slur when describing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a “butt-boy.”

Oh that crazy and hypocritical Left! tsktsk

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Looks like AOC has Jewish ancestry. So are all these Trumpian AOC haters anti semitic?

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski apologized on Wednesday for using a homophobic slur when describing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a “butt-boy.”

Yep V, except Joe and Mika are Reagan republicans... You have never heard them say they were dems.

EDIT: Maybe she is a dem... Joe was a GOPer though

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...m=.431da691c459

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/13/18 03:02 AM.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Yep V, except Joe and Mika are Reagan republicans... You have never heard them say they were dems.

Morning Joe, (she hates the lgbt community), Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman, etc....

All have and do use gay slurs, yet its Kevin Hart that has to withdraw from the award show - seems racist to me.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

She might not be the sharpest tool in the box but she is nowhere near as stupid as Palin, or Trump for that matter. And I like her fire. FYI, Kelly did get caught in a lie, straight out BTW. And Kellyanne has been spreading lies since day one covering for Trump, we all know that is true.

She's going to be fun to watch too, she's got that 'give em hell Harry' thing going for her. But for now, I'll admit that I'm glad I didn't have to decide between her and somebody like Bernie.

How you can type all of this out and then incessantly rag on Trump for the same behavior is literally the entirety of my issue with this nonsense. If you replaced the pronouns for male pronouns I would assume you were talking about Trump.

Legend
Legend
She is an idiot.

At times, agreed.

If those times are from 12PM till 11:59 AM am seven days a week 365 days a year then I agree with you smile

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: willitevachange

Morning Joe, (she hates the lgbt community), Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman, etc....

All have and do use gay slurs, yet its Kevin Hart that has to withdraw from the award show - seems racist to me.

Here I thought you were planning to move to Dallas not Austin tongue

O
Legend
Legend
O

How you can type all of this out and then incessantly rag on Trump for the same behavior is literally the entirety of my issue with this nonsense. If you replaced the pronouns for male pronouns I would assume you were talking about Trump.

The same behavior? What felonies has AOC commited?

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

Insert Strawman.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

You're wasting your time with someone who is trying to troll you. Just ask him where AOC name calls or asks for her political opponents to be jailed. Just put the dude on ignore.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
She is an idiot.

At times, agreed.

At times? My schnauzer is less an idiot.

Vox mocked for seeking constitutional overhaul so Ocasio-Cortez can run for president

Liberal political website Vox is getting accused of jumping the shark after publishing an appeal to “fix the Constitution ASAP” so that 29-year-old incoming Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez can run for president – claiming “there’s no time like the present to start working to abolish arbitrary qualifications.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vox-moc...n-for-president

Well I guess we can change the saying, "The blind leading the blind" to "The dumb leading the dumber." notallthere

O
Legend
Legend
O
You get a new job?

P
Legend
Legend
P
After seeing Trump in action, we need more qualifications, not less.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Well at least somebody got Alexandria to shut up for a while to hide the fact she is the smartest of the incoming Democrats!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Legend
Legend
rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well at least somebody got Alexandria to shut up for a while to hide the fact she is the smartest of the incoming Democrats!

Well at least you didn't make that mistake. You elected the most stupid person that claimed to be a Republican.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Well at least you didn't make that mistake. You elected the most stupid person that claimed to be a Republican.

She isn't dumb, she is ignorant and constantly speaking out of turn, saying things with such conviction that turn out to be terribly misguided. If she weren't trying to "own the cons" so often no one would even care about her.

She is literally following the Trump playbook.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I guess that was my point. I'm just against electing any moron as our president. What's so hilarious is those pointing out she's a moron after they already elected one.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I guess that was my point. I'm just against electing any moron as our president. What's so hilarious is those pointing out she's a moron after they already elected one.

Why did you elect Obama?

P
Legend
Legend
P
You may not have agreed with his policies, but he wasn't a total moron.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You may not have agreed with his policies, but he wasn't a total moron.

Obama a complete total moron who hates Browns skinned people as stated by you him, deporting more brown skin people than anyone else. notallthere

P
Legend
Legend
P
See, that's where you fail. You try to paint all Democrats as the same. I don't do that with Republicans. Somehow, by being controlled in what you listen to, you think every Democrat is the same. They're not. Just like not every Republican is the same.

You just happened to pick the worst one out there to elect as president and can't stop making excuses for him.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You just happened to pick the worst one out there to elect as president and can't stop making excuses for him.

I didn't elect Obama! tsktsk

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Vambo

And we know why. The exact same reason you started this thread. Deplorable Vambo, just deplorable behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself. But I know you stand proud of this reteric. Just like your dictator who controls you, you’re proud of this deplorable behavior in American today.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
A
Legend
Legend
A
Reteric, rhetoric.

12% in taxes to 25% in taxes.

Same difference, right?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Just like your dictator who controls you, you’re proud of this deplorable behavior in American today.

Obama doesn't control me.

Mad Maxine Waters created the deplorable behavior in American today.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Alright, here we go, some common ground.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: Vambo

And we know why. The exact same reason you started this thread. Deplorable Vambo, just deplorable behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself. But I know you stand proud of this reteric. Just like your dictator who controls you, you’re proud of this deplorable behavior in American today.

I don't always know how to spell rhetoric nor do I ever spell it reteric.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
She's on a roll of lucidity this morning.

Then this.
"They agree with my plan, therefor are scared of me". Not only unnecessary, but very odd logic. Owning the cons because they agree with you.

Legend
Legend
earther.Gizmo.com

Now there's a website Conservative Republicans line up to sign on to!

I for one am definitely afraid! rofl

Legend
Legend
Well you guys sign up for infowars, so let’s not pretend it isn’t feasible.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
One day ya'll will see it.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I read where AOC is taking a week off for some " me time ". Most people wait until they start work before going on Vacation.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is embarrassing.

Link Copied to Clipboard