Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Haters gonna hate... I'm beginning to love this girl's fire, lol.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/05/19 10:39 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Good old Sandy...likes the white girl name till it's time to play identity politics

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
I read where AOC is taking a week off for some " me time ". Most people wait until they start work before going on Vacation.

Well your snowflake little boy in the WH shut her out because he’s afraid of her. rofl

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: teedub
Good old Sandy...likes the white girl name till it's time to play identity politics

Imagine...A guy posting on the internet playing identity politics. rofl That’s rich.

– Jackie Robinson
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Just pointing out her hypocrisy....

Legend
Legend
Just pointing out her hypocrisy....

Pointing out hypocrisy? rofl “Mexico will pay for the wall” “Best healthcare in the world” “Lock her up” “Russia if you’re listening”

– Jackie Robinson
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Deflection

O
Legend
Legend
O
Deflection

Nope. Rejection.

Rejecting your ridiculous fear of change, brown people, reality, etc. ...

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Don't forget Alexandria is also a white girl's name. Unless you don't think the Greeks are white. I never could remember which races are allowed to be white.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

This is a completely normal thing to say, and not at all bizarre or racially charged.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PDF

This is a completely normal thing to say, and not at all bizarre or racially charged.

Almost like he's using that teedub profile just to pop in and troll the board before disappearing for another long rest... I've been trying to figure out who he really is now for sometime. Not sure but I've thought 40, Duty, and Diam amongst others have very similar posting styles.

His posts are brimming with bigotry and hate, that's the only conclusive thing you can discern. But the timing of his appearances, and how he jumps right in like he never missed a second of board time just seems suspicious to me.

He also just got offended, called us unfriendly and ran away saying 'Ciao' when I questioned this. That wasn't suspicious at all.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/06/19 11:25 AM.

Legend
Legend
Deflection

LOL ..this whole thread is a deflection from the failed potus.

– Jackie Robinson
BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Found where she is starting to make some sense. But this is not a partisan issue.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
I don't think there is anything in Scalise's statement to indicate he does not know about variable tax rates. He simply used a high, historically accurate number to emphasize a point, that being that Dems would vote for higher taxes in any case.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I wasn't debating that, I simply agree with her that both parties are guilty of cutting tax breaks to people who financially rape everyday Americans. The GOP probably more so due to their insistence that trickle down economics works.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

I think this sums up a lot of the modern left.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: BpG

Yet the GOP/right elected in a morally corupt AND constantly lying pile of President. He’s neither factually correct any time he opens his piehole. Nor is he morally right about damn near anything in his life.

But yes....LefTiES ARe BaD..
Laughable.

[Linked Image]
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

I've been hoping that AOC drives people like Nancy to the Republican party.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

Yet the GOP/right elected in a morally corupt AND constantly lying pile of President. He’s neither factually correct any time he opens his piehole. Nor is he morally right about damn near anything in his life.

Laughable.

What are you even talking about? Talk about an angry strawman, holy crap dude, nothing you said has anything to do with what I posted.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg

Laughable.

What are you even talking about? Talk about an angry strawman, holy crap dude, nothing you said has anything to do with what I posted.

I guess what I comes down to for me is yes, what she said is askew. But for someone from the right to point out someone on the left saying something askew... um, you all got enough incoherent trump ramblings to sort through and explain before you come knocking on our door.

Last edited by PortlandDawg; 01/07/19 02:38 PM.

[Linked Image]
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
I guess what I comes down to for me is yes, what she said is askew. But for someone from the right to point out someone on the left saying something askew... um, you all got enough incoherent trump ramblings to sort through and explain before you come knocking on our door.

but that goes both ways. For someone on the left to degrade trump for not knowing what he is talking about, then to back AOC, is well...more knocking on the door.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I agree. Electing a dumb ass either way isn't smart.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I agree. Electing a dumb ass either way isn't smart.

Curious to those who think AOC is dumb or doesn't know numbers. Which politician do you think is smart and knows what they're talking about?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think that anyone running for president shouldn't just spout out inaccurate numbers. I think it's also silly to point to one side claiming that the president isn't being truthful while backing another candidate that isn't being truthful.

Any time a candidate spouts out things based on emotions rather than facts there's a problem.

Now I don't see the things AOC says as nefarious the way I do Trump's. But if people are going to throw up the honesty thing as they often do, they should expect that to be a two way street.

She just needs to be more careful and not try to justify it the way she did in her interview. She should have just owned up and said she made a mistake. That would have gone a long way.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I don't think she is dumb, I think she talks like she has experience and has the over confidence of a youth that has not been very confident only to find out they are wrong. Trump does the same thing all the time, the man had zero experience but talks in such absolutes it makes him look stupid.

This has digressed though, the tweet I posted wasn't an indictment on her intelligence it was the acknowledgement that many on the left to far left conflate "their truth" with factual information because to them flaming "their morality" as the absolute truth is more important than facts. At the end of the day the sentiment she is relaying isn't a fringe belief, many on the left think that morals as they see them is the most important issue, even if that same sense of morality isn't shared. That is some word salad, I hope it makes sense to you as it does in my head.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I think that anyone running for president shouldn't just spout out inaccurate numbers. I think it's also silly to point to one side claiming that the president isn't being truthful while backing another candidate that isn't being truthful.

Any time a candidate spouts out things based on emotions rather than facts there's a problem.

Now I don't see the things AOC says as nefarious the way I do Trump's. But if people are going to throw up the honesty thing as they often do, they should expect that to be a two way street.

She just needs to be more careful and not try to justify it the way she did in her interview. She should have just owned up and said she made a mistake. That would have gone a long way.

and would VERY likely have endeared herself to a very large portion of the right. I am intrigued by her policy proposals, I think she is right, radicals change history but being smug and lauding your version of Morality won't help you because a large sector is likely to not agree.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think morality is more a choice than a mandate. Which is where I feel the right loses a lot of ground. And I don't really believe she's dumb either. I'm just talking about perception and how it opens the door for her to be attacked by the right.

I think we disagree about Trump. I think a lot of his antics aren't honest mistakes at all. I think they are purposeful and used to divide our nation, attack anything that disagrees with him and used as manipulation. I don't actually think he has an honest bone in his body.

#gmstrong
BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Yeah I just don't give him that much credit. I don't think he is that calculated. I think he is an overly emotional windbag who cannot tolerate dissent in any form so he lashes out in baby fits.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't think it takes all that much smarts to just make things up to get your way. Otherwise we agree.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

Well, AOC isn't running for President nor can she until 2024 (I think, idc).

I think AOC made a lot of good points about how a lot of people need to be correct and want to be correct. Not just in the big picture stuff, but mainly semantically. I think this is because people want to control a conversation rather than converse. Look at the Cons who say "Everyone deserves access to healthcare" vs AOC who says "Everyone deserves healthcare." AOC has opened up a lot of conversations about military spending and healthcare spending. Even during Obama's glorious democrats, we didn't have conversations about these things. It's great to watch the media go into attack mode over this. Even right now the left are tearing the "Green New Deal" to absolute shreds.

I think AOC should be a lot more careful in what she says as well as her policies. However, I'm not sure what mistake she made, so I see no reason why she should apologize.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think when one makes a mistake they should just own it and not try to make excuses for it.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I think when one makes a mistake they should just own it and not try to make excuses for it.

I completely agree.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Here is an entire thread of her complaining about how often she is fact checked. If she isn't the Trump of the left, I don't know who is. Maybe you are fact checked more often than Sara Huckabee because you put out very controversial stuff almost weekly? Just a guess.

Last edited by BpG; 01/07/19 05:07 PM.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C

neoliberal rag WaPo posted false information in their fact check lol

A
Legend
Legend
A
Oh, attack the source now? Weird, and ironic.

What the libs have been doing is now affecting them, and they call 'fake'? So damn ironic.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Oh, attack the source now? Weird, and ironic.

What the libs have been doing is now affecting them, and they call 'fake'? So damn ironic.

Dude, please learn what the word ironic means. What's next "literally?"

And yes if WaPo makes an error, it would be silly to demand the New York times correct it. You realize that yet?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Did you just yell FAKE NEWS at the Washington Post???

BAWHAWhahahahahahahaha rofl

I feel like a proud papa who's babe just came of age.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
40, man, somehow we keep missing each other.

I’ve been trying to get you to better illustrate your thought process in regards to the 50+ YouTube tribute videos you’ve posted dedicated to a guy who likes to burst in on 14 year olds so he can see them naked. For some reason, you keep getting real quiet and disappearing when the subject comes up.

I’m sure you have a reasonable explanation for why you’ve posted over 50+ YouTube tribute videos to a creepy pervert who tries to sneak peeks at nude 14 year olds. Could you help me to understand your thinking, because on the surface it seems really creepy and inappropriate.

Quote:
Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants, some as young as 14, were getting dressed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...n-a7357866.html

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Did you just yell FAKE NEWS at the Washington Post???

BAWHAWhahahahahahahaha rofl

I feel like a proud papa who's babe just came of age.

CHS, 40 just made me throw up in my mouth a little. Says he's your daddy? smh

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PDF
40, man, somehow we keep missing each other.

I’ve been trying to get you to better illustrate your thought process in regards to the 50+ YouTube tribute videos you’ve posted dedicated to a guy who likes to burst in on 14 year olds so he can see them naked. For some reason, you keep getting real quiet and disappearing when the subject comes up.

I’m sure you have a reasonable explanation for why you’ve posted over 50+ YouTube tribute videos to a creepy pervert who tries to sneak peeks at nude 14 year olds. Could you help me to understand your thinking, because on the surface it seems really creepy and inappropriate.

Quote:
Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants, some as young as 14, were getting dressed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...n-a7357866.html

Stop wasting your time PDF. I ran some speech analysis algorithms against his posts a while back and it spit out the 97% probability that Mrs. 40 is a latex doll with butt wax from a badger for lipstick. I can in no way vouch for this data as being accurate, but it was damn fun to read.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is embarrassing.

Link Copied to Clipboard