Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
D
Legend
Legend
D
Ballpeen, you were a judge, right? His father served 9 years for 9 felony convictions, according to USA Today. How is that possible? At what point do you lock someone up and throw away the key?

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Get rid of this douche. Its not like he made 1 mistake. He did this three times.

I predict he will not last a year. He will be in jail for assault by then.

And the people making excuses him kicking a woman on the ground are disgusting. thumbsdown

Cool. I understand your viewpoint. I don't like what happened. I really don't.

I also don't like that some women think they can punch at a man and not expect retaliation. That is in a guys DNA. Women want to act like men and start a fight....there ya go.

I have never hit a woman...I did hit a girl when I was maybe 5-6. This girl down the street walked up to me and started biting me hard enough in the arm to draw blood. I hit her in the ear. She ran off screaming for her Mom and I went screaming to my Mom.

In your world I should have allowed her to bite me all she wanted? Of course not...I don't think you do.

In the adult world and not kid stuff, I didn't hang around women who were going to start punching me if they didn't get their way......no draw for me.

Ladies and Gentlemen...that was the way I looked at it. Both need to act the part.

She was laying on the ground not even near him. HE HAD TO WALK OVER TO HER JUST TO KICK HER.

WHAT PART OF THAT IS HER ATTACKING HIM?

I don't like it, but it was a bump in the rump. It wasn't a hard kick.

There are no good answers in this.

I do agree, when a person is down, they are down. End of fight. If he hadn't have kicked her, no foul IMO.

I don't think she ended up with a bruise on her butt from that kick....that would be a hard kick....

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
His father served 9 years for 9 felony convictions, according to USA Today. How is that possible? At what point do you lock someone up and throw away the key?

Jails and prisons are to full..you know, the pot smokers...

E
Legend
Legend
E
So its ok to kick women as long as you dont kick them hard?

DISGUSTING thumbsdown

Thats some douchbaggery right there.

He was the aggressor in the the whole video.

He should have just walked away.

His dumb self isnt gonna last.

No Craps Given
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Dave
Ballpeen, you were a judge, right? His father served 9 years for 9 felony convictions, according to USA Today. How is that possible? At what point do you lock someone up and throw away the key?

Probably overcrowding.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

I think it's wrong when people have very strong feelings [on either side] about situations like this one.

We saw a video. What we don't know is what preceded it. For example:

--Did Hunt demand group sex and she refused? Was he outraged by that?

--Did the woman try and steal from them?

--Did Hunt mislead her by promising one thing and then demaning sex?

--Did the woman call him a n......?

--Was there violence inside the room before the video was captured?

--Did Hunt ask her to leave and she went crazy and started to threaten him and his group?

There are a ton of possible scenarios that none of us have the answers to. What he did was wrong regardless, but w/out all the facts, I think it is unwise to draw bold conclusive determinations one way or the other.

I will say this again.........I am not sure if any of you have ever partied. Lot's of alcohol and late nights don't always end well. People act out of character. Crazy things happen in a heart beat. Emotions rule and judgement is compromised.

I think that if I were a player like Hunt, I would try to stay out of such situations. The allure of partying and sex is intoxicating, but man, it can end real bad. And if I were a female, I would not be getting wasted and accompanying groups of men I had never met to a hotel room.

A lot of people learn the hard way.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Comparing Josh to Hunt is as smart as comparing Bake to Manziel ... its apples to oranges once again ...

He may mess up again (i hope not for his sake as a human being) but its highly doubtful he does it before this season is over ...

Oh well ... i hope your WRONG on all counts ... thumbsup

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Comparing Josh to Hunt is as smart as comparing Bake to Manziel ... its apples to oranges once again ...

He may mess up again (i hope not for his sake as a human being) but its highly doubtful he does it before this season is over ...

Oh well ... i hope your WRONG on all counts ... thumbsup

Its not apples to oranges. If he had more than 2 brain cells to rub together he would have walked away from that. He has too much to lose. And it wasnt even the first time. He repeatedly does this and doesnt get it.

I hope I'm wrong too, if we are stuck with this loser. But I dont think I am.

No Craps Given
V
Legend
Legend
V
Will you please stop making things up?

Please identify the other times he has physically attacked a woman. Also, please don't say that she didn't do anything aggressive. She went after him very early in the video.

Dude was wrong. No doubt about it. But, I don't like when people make things up to win an argument.

B
Legend
Legend
B
I have said that as well.....we saw what happened in the hallway. We don't know what happened behind the door, and what happened behind the door is what is what manifested in the hall.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
And how have you been Kash. Haven't seen you around much.

Hope all is splendid.

I'm good Peen! Thanks for asking. I'm more of a lurker lately. Too much drama for me from a message board lol. I just want to read about football and my team!

Hope you and your family are doing well!

Last edited by KashDawg; 02/12/19 08:54 PM.

“It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” -Steve Jobs.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Will you please stop making things up?

Please identify the other times he has physically attacked a woman. Also, please don't say that she didn't do anything aggressive. She went after him very early in the video.

Dude was wrong. No doubt about it. But, I don't like when people make things up to win an argument.

Are you blind or something?

They have a verbal altercation.
Then he shoves her.
Then she walks back toward him and he tries to shove her again and she punches at him.
Then he shoves someone else and she falls down, and he kicks her while she is on the ground.

While the whole time other people are trying to stop him.

And he is doing this to a teenager.

He is an idiot. He should have walked away. He isnt any brighter than JG.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hunt can run and catch...Duke can run and catch...Chubb can run... Man I'm excited if Monken and Kitchens can install plays that can give these guys plenty of reps.

E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c:

--Did Hunt ask her to leave and she went crazy and started to threaten him and his group?

There are a ton of possible scenarios that none of us have the answers to. What he did was wrong regardless, but w/out all the facts, I think it is unwise to draw bold conclusive determinations one way or the other.

I will say this again.........I am not sure if any of you have ever partied. Lot's of alcohol and late nights don't always end well. People act out of character. Crazy things happen in a heart beat. Emotions rule and judgement is compromised.

I think that if I were a player like Hunt, I would try to stay out of such situations. The allure of partying and sex is intoxicating, but man, it can end real bad. And if I were a female, I would not be getting wasted and accompanying groups of men I had never met to a hotel room.

And you accuse me of making stuff up?

You just invented a list of imaginary scenarios and then tried to justify his actions using the imaginary scenarios.

Please, honey.

No Craps Given
V
Legend
Legend
V
You said he did this two other times. I want to see proof. You're making that up.

He got into two altercations w/dudes. He didn't hit other woman. Or maybe you have an exclusive.

As far as the rest goes........I'm not blind and I'm not a drama queen.

There is always way more to the story and pretending to know all the answers is garbage.

You can get another shot in and that's cool because I started on your first. However, I'm done w/you on this thread.

D
Legend
Legend
D
How do u compare a drug addict that IMO has a brain thats not wired quite right to someone who hit a women when he was probably drunk ... hunt obviously has anger/temper issues ... Thats night and day from having some with loose wiring and a drug addiction ...

i dont agree with Vers or peen here .. in my world short of a women coming at u with a weapon u NEVER EVER hit her ... dude can’t absorb some punches or scratches from a women .... he ain’t much of a man ..

I don’t see the correlation between the two on any level ...

I got $20 that says he never does it again ... he should also have a good friend to lean on here for guidance ... one Tyreek Hill ... as far as we know he hasn’t done it again ... as with Hunt or anyone with these kind of issues i hope he never does it again .. just like i hope josh gets his life together ... thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
j/c:

You just invented a list of imaginary scenarios and then tried to justify his actions using the imaginary scenarios.

Please, honey.

He asked some questions. He did not make up anything, did not say any of those things happened.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
How do u compare a drug addict that IMO has a brain thats not wired quite right to someone who hit a women when he was probably drunk ... hunt obviously has anger/temper issues ... Thats night and day from having some with loose wiring and a drug addiction ...

i dont agree with Vers or peen here .. in my world short of a women coming at u with a weapon u NEVER EVER hit her ... dude can’t absorb some punches or scratches from a women .... he ain’t much of a man ..

I don’t see the correlation between the two on any level ...

I got $20 that says he never does it again ... he should also have a good friend to lean on here for guidance ... one Tyreek Hill ... as far as we know he hasn’t done it again ... as with Hunt or anyone with these kind of issues i hope he never does it again .. just like i hope josh gets his life together ... thumbsup

Men who are chronically violent, especially toward women are not wired right in the head either.

No Craps Given
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

WTF?!? Can anyone on this board read?

Where did you ever get the opinion that I thought it was okay for him to hit her. I stated that he was wrong no matter what.

I yi yi yi...............this place is freaking bonkers.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks Cap. And half of my questions were designed to paint Hunt in a more negative light.

My point was just that we don't know exactly what went on and both parties were putting themselves at risk in this situation. Late nights and alcohol can lead to trouble. I think most people realize that.

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Dave

9 felonies based off of 1 arrest it looks like. I would be surprised if one of his felonies was a violent one considering his time served.

E
Legend
Legend
E
You said he did this two other times. I want to see proof. You're making that up.

He got into two altercations w/dudes. He didn't hit other woman. Or maybe you have an exclusive.

There is always way more to the story and pretending to know all the answers is garbage.

You can get another shot in and that's cool because I started on your first. However, I'm done w/you on this thread.

Three violent incidents. Not three violent incidents against women.

The "there's more to the story" is whats known as excuses.

"She wont put out" or "I was drunk" really isnt going to stand up in court the next time he does this and someone presses charges.

No Craps Given
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: DeisleDawg
Hunt can run and catch...Duke can run and catch...Chubb can run... Man I'm excited if Monken and Kitchens can install plays that can give these guys plenty of reps.

EXCUSE ME .... don’t short change my man Mr. CHUBB ....dude can catch bro ...

Not so sure he did not have the best catch by a RB in the ENTIRE LEAGUE LAST YEAR ... i’m Sure u know witch one ..

We also had IMO the TOUGHEST catch by a WR in the league last year from the OVERPAID one according to a few of the menZas ... that catch in the last drive against the rats was INCREDIBLY DIFFUCULT w/o the db DRAPED ALL OVER HIM ...

Chubb TD against the Bungles was very vice grips esque and vice grip catch against the rats gave me a .... well u know ... wink...

LETS GOOOOOooooooooo ... thumbsup

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg
j/c:

Please, honey.

He asked some questions. He did not make up anything, did not say any of those things happened.

Everything he listed is an imaginary scenario to try to justify the violence.

As if any of those things would justify it.

No Craps Given
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Neither are dudes who play football at a professional level

D
Legend
Legend
D
She called u honey .... rofl ...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Chubb TD against the Bungles was very vice grips esque and vice grip catch against the rats gave me a .... well u know ... wink...

That's right..I forgot..smh.. Now you just got me more excited and interested in how the game plan will be for these 3 great runners / catchers..

Can't wait to see this season start... your pumping me up Diam thumbsup

B
Legend
Legend
B
So its ok to kick women as long as you dont kick them hard?

DISGUSTING thumbsdown

Thats some douchbaggery right there.

He was the aggressor in the the whole video.

He should have just walked away.

His dumb self isnt gonna last.

He will last a long while. Bank it.

Quit trying to make me the bad guy.

Women want to enter a man's world. enter at risk is all I will say.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks for trying to get this thread back on track because I am really sick and tired of people misconstruing my points.

D
Legend
Legend
D
I got my opinion from the scenarios u laid out like they were possible legite reasons for what he did ...

Like ...did the women steal from them ... or did she call him the n word ...

Not sure how else i’m Suppose to take those “questions” ..

Whatever dude ...

I’m still *L* at Eve calling u honey ..

EVE does Kareem have faulty wiring or was he drunk or is it an anger/temper issue .. u have NO CLUE ... u want to ASSume u have all the answers ... more power to u ... rock on Eve ..

IT WAS A GREAT SIGNING with upside out the ting yang ...

I’m joining Kash as a lurker ...

Pee away dawgs ... thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Don't let him get an apartment at The 9!

This seems almost cruel. What's the point of being rich in Cleveland if you can't live at the 9?

Dorsey is making him live in Middlefield with the Amish.

S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S

Link of other incidents: [url=https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/sport/kareem-hunt-previous-incidents/index.html][/url] link

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: DeisleDawg
Quote:

That's right..I forgot..smh.. Now you just got me more excited and interested in how the game plan will be for these 3 great runners / catchers..

Can't wait to see this season start... your pumping me up Diam thumbsup

If u want to keep your expectations from going off the charts u best quit reading me bro .. cause i’m OUT OF MY MIND EXCITED and if u thought i was optimistic last year .... U AIN’T SEEN NUTTIN YET ...

I LOVE every thing and I MEAN EVERYTHING about whats going on here ... starting with King John down to the waterboys ...

This years desination is PARADISE ISLAND brother ... ... thumbsup

You’ve been put on notice ... read me at your own risk my friend ...

LETS GOOOOOOoooooooooooooo thumbsup

S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
Other incidents

link

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Maybe you missed this comment and others I made just like it:

Quote:
Dude was wrong. No doubt about it.

Can you read that, bro?

And I wasn't trying to "justify" anything. Hell, half of the scenarios I painted put Hunt in a more negative light.

My point is that none of us know the entire story and to pretend we do is wrong. My other point is that people need to be careful about which situations they put themselves in. That isn't me "justifying" Hunt pushing and kicking her. Sheesh!!!

I get that people don't have the time to read things carefully and tend to skim read posts, but let me real clear.........people shouldn't talk about other posters unless they know what the hell they are talking about!!!

One more time............there is no justification for what Hunt did. He was wrong!!! Is that freaking clear enough for you and others?

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: DeputyDawg
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
Don't let him get an apartment at The 9!

This seems almost cruel. What's the point of being rich in Cleveland if you can't live at the 9?

Dorsey is making him live in Middlefield with the Amish.

Originally the plan was just to find a place the analytic nerds couldn't find him...

V
Legend
Legend
V
Thanks mom. I already read the other incidents. I already knew they didn't involve women.

D
Legend
Legend
D
My bad bro ... i’m a human being that makes mistakes too .... sorry about that ... thumbsup

Time to join Kash ... well other than continuing to slam Sashi’s Cult and the menZas that think Vice Grips is overpaid ... thumbsup

LETS GOOOOOOooooooooooo ... thumbsup

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Pee away dawgs ... thumbsup

Can't..dang door is locked...my owner is at the Sports Bar and my neighbor is marking my tree...What a Ruff life.Just want to bite his .......... leg !

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
... well other than continuing to slam Sashi’s Cult and the menZas that think Vice Grips is overpaid ... thumbsup

That's not my name 👏👏

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Link Copied to Clipboard