Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
JC

I don't know all the facts.....what was he arrested for? Has he or when does he go to trial? If he is convicted of that, we need to get rid of the guy.

Just know what I have read. NO ARREST nor CHARGES were made against Hunt. A complaint against Hunt was filed. But I can only guess after a year with no charges made and the evidence has existed from the start. I don't think there will be any action. And the ordeal should be over because nothing has been done so far.

As for Suspensions.
He is on something called an Exempt List. And only Goodell can release him from that list. I don't know if at that time there would be a suspension made. He has had some involvement with drunken behavior in a short span from that incident. Nothing was done and I think this is the first with a Female involved.

One has to ASSume that Goodell who took a big hit from the Rice case. Is for me possibly a little too severe on the Hunt case.

But I guess we can expect him off that exempt list and a suspension given. All suspect that suspension will be for 6 games without pay but its not written in stone as no CHARGES has ever been made against him.

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
Gross Reporting he's hearing 10 game suspension

<><

#gmstrong
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
JC

I don't know all the facts.....what was he arrested for? Has he or when does he go to trial? If he is convicted of that, we need to get rid of the guy.

Who cares if he's convicted or not when there is literal video evidence of it happening.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
JC

Who cares if he's convicted or not when there is literal video evidence of it happening.

I agree... we have video evidence already... it's not like he lied and then got convicted...

<><

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: jaybird
Gross Reporting he's hearing 10 game suspension

So if it is 10 games, leaving him available to play in 6 games, if he doesn't play in all six does the year count against his contract? I remember a similar situation with Josh Gordon.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Yes, 6 games would count as an accrued season, but his salary would be prorated - we wouldn't pay him (or count against the cap) the games he's suspended.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Link Copied to Clipboard