Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bradford actually might not be a bad option depending on his contract demands. I wouldn't want to rely on him for a full season, but as a 1-2 week fill-in he could be good.

I'd much rather have him than Bortles.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
V
Legend
Legend
V
cfrs mentioned Sam Bradford earlier. He might be a very good acquisition if we could get him at a fair price.

Bradford isn't very durable and he lack fire, but he can sling the rock. With all the talent we have on offense, there is no doubt he could win games w/this team.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
cfrs mentioned Sam Bradford earlier. He might be a very good acquisition if we could get him at a fair price.

Bradford isn't very durable and he lack fire, but he can sling the rock. With all the talent we have on offense, there is no doubt he could win games w/this team.

Geez that's a good point, now that I think about it.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T

Forgot all about him, not a bad idea if he he is willing to come at a decent price (he may considering he's been collecting some pretty fat checks as of late lol)

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: tru_dawgs

Forgot all about him, not a bad idea if he he is willing to come at a decent price (he may considering he's been collecting some pretty fat checks as of late lol)

Or he's done playing because he's made $130 million in his career. It's probably hard for a person to grind as a backup for $4 million when they have been a starter basically their whole career.

cfrs15 #1604183 03/16/19 07:48 PM
V
Legend
Legend
V
Maybe. Maybe not? He didn't make noise last year when he was benched for Rosen. He didn't even make noise when Glennon moved ahead of him on the depth chart. Cards were making sure he didn't reach his escalators.

I think Sam is a laid-back guy and could roll w/it. He also can throw the ball, maybe even better than Baker. He doesn't have Baker's drive, leadership, passion for the game and he is less mobile, but you can win w/Bradford throwing to OBJ, Landry, Callaway, etc and handing off to Chubb and Hunt.

I am saying this w/out knowing how much money he would want. That could change things. LOL

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
plus he's an ex-Sooner, too.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The backup QB

Link Copied to Clipboard