Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Legend
Legend
I'd have to think it's a possibility

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
This often happens when people draw conclusions without evidence.

Yes, because little kids with broken arms arent evidence.

saywhat

I had a broken collar bone when I was six. Does that mean I was beaten? No, it doesn't.

The more that is coming out the more Hill is looking like a scum bag in this.

But that doesn't excuse jumping to conclusions.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

Yes, because little kids with broken arms arent evidence.

saywhat

I had a broken collar bone when I was six. Does that mean I was beaten? No, it doesn't.

Did you have an abusive violent father, and did the authorities feel your broken bone was the result of an abusive act?

Also, 3 and 6 are vastly different as far as typical physical activities/play. 3 year olds are typically supervised and arent going to be doing things that result in broken bones. Not if they have a responsible parent.

But sure, keep making excuses for scum.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Don't know who has heard the audio.

I did.

If the decision were left to me he would never play another down in the NFL.

I have zero tolerance for a child abuser.

In addition he threatened his wife. This guy is scum. The worst kind of human being.

This is not a case for a second chance. He has been given chances. The audio is sickening.

It is disgusting that he is not prosecuted.

A three year old, 30 lb defenseless child. A child petrified of his father. A child whose arm was broken and gets punched in the chest for crying. And then he threatens his wife.

His wife is also at fault for not turning Hill over to the police.

I would pay someone to terrify Hill and break his arms and legs.

I heard the tape. There is no dispute unless the tape was falsified.

In my eyes this is worst than Ray Rice incident or any of the other I am aware of.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: bonefish

His wife is also at fault for not turning Hill over to the police.

Don't blame the victim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming

Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Legend
Legend

Let me myself perfectly clear.

A mother protects her child. If a abusive father is a physical danger to a child who else is responsible for the child's safety?

If she is a victim of abuse as well then she must take legal action to protect herself and her child.

I don't need a wiki link about the term victim.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Since I didn't make any excuses for him you lie means nothing.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
You did, congrats for supporting a child abuser and wife beater.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
You did, congrats for supporting a child abuser and wife beater.

That's a lie. If i did then post it. You can't. All you can do is make up BS and talk crap.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Quote:

This is called excuses, and trying to minimize/deny the crime. Especially when the authorities straight up said someone broke the kids arm.

No Craps Given
D
Dave Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D

I'm not sure if this was in reply to my post that said:

Quote:
I'm not particularly interested in Florio's tactics because I already thought he was a hack. If there were any one thing I would critique it would be his presenting the use of fifth amendment rights by Hill and his wife, when there were no reports that I'm aware of which said they asserted that right. Not that I care, because I think Tyreek Hill hurt that child.

or if maybe you were just using Quick Reply, ie, replying to the thread.

But if it was a reply to my post about believing Hill was guilty of hurting his son, I just want to say that the conclusion wasn't based on "no evidence". It was very largely based on the fact that he brutally beat his pregnant fiancée before he was drafted, and my subsequent belief that he is just "bad people".

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Punchsmack
Based on his history, the kids broken arm and this tape, the dude isn’t getting that extension and he might be suspended 8+ games. I don’t see how the Chiefs can keep him on the roster after having drawn that line in the sand with Hunt. KC has painted themselves into a corner.

Probably longer. If Hunt gets 8 games for a soft kick to a woman's butt...a woman who wasn't exactly acting in a nice way, you break your kids arm, and then tell his girlfriend she needs to be afraid as well....not even in the same ballpark.

As sad as this situation is, it's just as sad that Tyreek is playing out the life he probably lived as a child.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
The authorities reopened the case against Hill.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1764092

The criminal case against Kansas City Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill was reopened Friday following the release of an audio clip Thursday of him and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, discussing their three-year-old son and the investigation into possible child abuse, head coach Andy Reid confirmed, according to The Kansas City Star's Brooke Pryor.

In the recording, Espinal asks Hill why their three-year-old son said "Daddy did it," in reference to an incident that left the child with a serious arm injury.

Hill and Espinal were both under investigation for child abuse, but district attorney Stephen Howe said Wednesday that no charges would be filed, citing a lack of evidence in the case over who committed the act. However, Howe stated he believes a crime did occur.

The Chiefs told the receiver to not to participate in team activities until the organization learns more about the incident.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
Legend

My hope he is found guilty and spends a long time in prison.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Quote:

This is called excuses, and trying to minimize/deny the crime. Especially when the authorities straight up said someone broke the kids arm.

You forgot the next line of that post. But of course you would because you just love to lie it seems.

Quote:

Nice try but another fail at a character assassination.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Dave

But if it was a reply to my post about believing Hill was guilty of hurting his son, I just want to say that the conclusion wasn't based on "no evidence". It was very largely based on the fact that he brutally beat his pregnant fiancée before he was drafted, and my subsequent belief that he is just "bad people".

And that's fine to conclude that. But at the same time, when you made that conclusion we didn't really have the evidence to support that conclusion.

We do now. Some people make a mistake in their life and learn from their mistakes. Others have a propensity to continue to walk down a dark path. Hill seems to be one of those that continue to make the same mistake over and over again.

But when you try to judge someone over something from their past, in many cases you will be mistaken.

#gmstrong
D
Dave Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
I don't want to belabor the point (too late?), but I think the sheer brutality of his prior offense made him Suspect #1, with a bullet.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Quote:

You forgot the next line of that post. But of course you would because you just love to lie it seems.

Quote:

Nice try but another fail at a character assassination.

Or, it could be making excuses and you ignoring the fact that the authorities said it was not an accident.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Which could have been done by his wife or anyone who came in contact with the child besides his dad.

My only point was that jumping to conclusions before we actually have some firm evidence as to who was actually responsible is a leap to take.

That was before the tape came out. Now the answer is obvious.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Which could have been done by his wife or anyone who came in contact with the child besides his dad.

My only point was that jumping to conclusions before we actually have some firm evidence as to who was actually responsible is a leap to take.

That was before the tape came out. Now the answer is obvious.

Dude, the authorities said this wasn't an accident, even if they didn't have enough evidence to pin it on the husband or the wife. Just that it was not an accident.

This was BEFORE you posted your typical holier than thou know it all lame ass WRONG comment.

Talking about how your broke your bones on your own. Because your experience is supposed to mean something more than the FACTS in this case.

But sure, try to spin it, to cya, when we all can see what you typed.

No Craps Given
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Swish
he needs jail time.
Its guys like Hill that make me wish the Punisher was not just a fictional character from a comic.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The "authorities" make mistakes all the time. As long as humans are involved mistakes will be made.

Evidence has come out since that makes it look like he's probably guilty.

But you'll have to excuse me if I don't take everything the "authorities" say at face value.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
My hope he is found guilty and spends a long time in prison.

My hope is he finds religion and help for his issues...and then he can spend a long time being a better father to his son and healing the wrongs. Another child with a daddy in prison is becoming way to normal and it is very sad.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
As sad as this situation is, it's just as sad that Tyreek is playing out the life he probably lived as a child.

I agree frown

V
Legend
Legend
V
I know three sisters who went to Canton Central Catholic. All three were drop dead gorgeous and I knew all of them well. Their dad was kinda cool when you would talk to him about sports and similar topics, but he beat his wife.

All three girls got into bad relationships that were also abusive. Drugs and alcohol became coping measures for two and one in particular. I lost track of the eldest sister, so I can't say for sure if substance abuse became an issue later on.

It's really sad because they were such fun-loving, beautiful girls who somehow chose guys that had the very same character flaw as their father.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That is sad Vers... There are so many stories of this kind. I love the stories of people who were beaten and locked up in closets to starve and they became DRs and wonderful people.

I wish people could learn from the negative things that have happened to them. And are able to turn them into a positive thing. Not easy, just wish it was.

V
Legend
Legend
V
My wife overcame those things. Her sister and brother did not.

Let's face it, bro......people who are subjected to abuse are more prone to be victims of it throughout their lives. Even worse, many become abusive, themselves.

I don't know who all reads these forums. I see a lot of anonymous posters reading this board each day in addition to those of us who talk a lot. But, I would encourage all to break the chain of abuse if you were abused. Children should never be subjected to such things. They always will be because some folks will become abusers and others will continue what they learned growing up...........but, I plead w/people to do the best you can to break the chain of abuse.

Legend
Legend
Many people go to church, but few accept Christ into their hearts as Lord and Savior.

It is extraordinarily sad that so many grow up seeing abuse, and then choose abusive relationships for themselves.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
THis is the leagues biggest problem. Inconsistancy.

Well I take that back, they are consistent in wanting money. They know the Chiefs and Mahommes are drawing people to watch, so they want to keep it that way and are letting this POS play.

Man, the NFL is making it hard to watch.

Legend
Legend
how in gods name did this clown dodge charges AND punishment from the league?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dave
Before Roger Goodell, Tyreek Hill’s Fifth Amendment rights won’t save him

by Mike Florio on April 24, 2019, 4:31 PM EDT
ProFootballTalk.com

Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill won’t be prosecuted for hurting his three-year-old child, even though prosecutors believe someone hurt Hill’s three-year-old child. A prosecution won’t occur because both Hill and the boy’s mother, Crystal Espinal, can invoke their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and refuse to cooperate with the investigation and, ultimately, to testify at trial.

That won’t save Hill from the scrutiny of the NFL.

Here’s the key language from the Personal Conduct Policy: “Because the Fifth Amendment’s protection against self-incrimination does not apply in a workplace investigation, the league will reserve the right to compel a player to cooperate in its investigations even when he is the target of a pending law enforcement investigation or proceeding. A player’s refusal to speak to a league investigator under such circumstances will not preclude an investigation from proceeding or discipline from being imposed.”

Given Hill’s history — he pleaded guilty before entering the NFL to assaulting Espinal while she was pregnant — and the age of the child, the NFL should do what the prosecutor couldn’t do. Specifically, the NFL should presume that Hill is guilty, unless and until Hill persuasively convinces the league that he isn’t.

If he won’t talk to the league, he’s guilty. If he talks to the league but he tells a story that isn’t believable or consistent, he’s guilty. If Espinal tries to take the blame but does so in a way that, given her clear financial interest in protecting Hill, seems flimsy or not credible, he’s guilty.

Indeed, if Hill isn’t guilty he should be committed to bringing to justice whoever injured his child. And it’s fair to assume that Hill and Espinal have circled the wagons to protect each other from potential incarceration.

While that apparently will fly in Johnson County, Kansas (some would say the prosecutor should charge both of them with a crime and let a jury sort it all out, if Hill and Espinal both refuse to testify), it won’t fly at 345 Park Avenue. Especially since Hill escaped scrutiny for assaulting Espinal at a time when he was not yet subject to the Personal Conduct Policy.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-wont-save-him/

Well, Florio got this one wrong....unfortunately.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: MemphisBrownie

Exaaactly. Smart money was on attorneys that knew enough loopholes and people to get the records sealed? Easy for the NFL to play dumb and keep a superstar on the field.

“...based on the evidence presently available,” is the NFL washing it's hands and Goodell riding off on his white horse.

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
R
Legend
Legend
R
Goodell and the NFL are straight up crooked. The evidence, especially concerning Goodell, is alarming.

Everyone looks the other way because of the money involved.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Goodell and the NFL are straight up crooked. The evidence, especially concerning Goodell, is alarming.

Everyone looks the other way because of the money involved.

except if you play in cleveland

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend

Travesty.

I have zero compassion for a child abuser. None. I don't care where he came from or what his childhood was like.

We are all born knowing what is right and wrong.

Breaking a 3 year old's arm. Punching him in the chest because he cries. Listen to the tape.

It was already a proven fact that he punched his pregnant wife in the belly.

What kind of person does those things. Listen to the tape. That is a father talking?

He doesn't deserve the title of father.

I would pay to see every limb on his body broken.

A defenseless 3 year child and a women. Abused by NFL football player and league does nothing.

Disgusting.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Travesty was exactly the word I used for it.

Terelle Pryor got suspended for 5 games for taking Tattoos...IN COLLEGE.

Vincent Jackson got suspended 3 games for DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE!

Zeke got 6 games for pulling down a womans top.

PLaxico got like 4 games for SHOOTING HIMSELF in the leg.

Richie Incognito got basically a YEAR for talking trash to a very troubled Jonathon Martin.

This is disgusting and if he were not on a team with Patrick Mahommes he would be done. The NFL wants to protect their star players at any cost and it is awful.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: BpG
Travesty was exactly the word I used for it.

Terelle Pryor got suspended for 5 games for taking Tattoos...IN COLLEGE.

Vincent Jackson got suspended 3 games for DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE!

Zeke got 6 games for pulling down a womans top.

PLaxico got like 4 games for SHOOTING HIMSELF in the leg.

Richie Incognito got basically a YEAR for talking trash to a very troubled Jonathon Martin.

This is disgusting and if he were not on a team with Patrick Mahommes he would be done. The NFL wants to protect their star players at any cost and it is awful.

I don't buy that. In every other case it was clear something had been done to violate the policy.

In this case, there isn't any evidence that points to Hill. If there was anything, in the case of a child, I mean anything, Hill would be out on bail at this point with a scheduled hearing.

As the NFL said, if things change, their position can change.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Tyreek Hill in trouble again

Link Copied to Clipboard