Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Or amazing, affordable healthcare in the first 100 days...

That sort of system is not economically viable.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Or amazing, affordable healthcare in the first 100 days...

That sort of system is not economically viable.

So you’re admitting he lied.

I have a buddy in Thailand that has wonderful healthcare as part of the taxes he pays. Swish can talk at length about his friends in European nations that love their healthcare systems.
You’ve been fooled into thinking it’s not viable by those that seek to exploit you and your health for their profit. All good. I’ll fight on for your right to healthcare. With or without your support.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Health Care is not a right Libs.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I would include healthcare as part of life that Thomas Jefferson included in his list of unalienable rights

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Jester
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

I would include healthcare as part of life that Thomas Jefferson included in his list of unalienable rights

Sorry, the Left has already killed that thinking with Abortion.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 11/14/19 10:01 PM.
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Rep. Steve King Falsely IDs George Soros’ Son as Whistleblower

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-steve-king-falsely-ids-193921475.html

You can tell conservatives that Soros killed the koolaid man and they would believe it. Conservatives Americans have to be the most gullible people on the planet.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...inance-lobbying

Feds zeroing in on Giuliani. Watch him sing once the indictments come.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...inance-lobbying

Feds zeroing in on Giuliani. Watch him sing once the indictments come.

Trump....“I hardly know him.” & “He went rouge.” Rick Perry is the next dude trump hardly knows.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ex-'Simpsons' Writer Torches GOP For Stealing Trump Defense From Sideshow Bob

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-simpsons-sideshow-bob-defense-080338861.html

This is getting bizarre. So this is the new fixed...I mean fox news argument?

Hey look, he tried, but since it didn’t work it’s all good!!!

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
It was a question....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nunes is an ass clown. his opening statement this morning is nuts.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/15/19 10:18 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
omg, they are really pushing conspiracies on live TV? so the republicans official position is that it wasn't the russians, but ukraine that meddled?

omg.....

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
lol....nunes thinks reading the transcript will help.

the part where trump goes "i have many friends in ukraine..." isnt exactly gonna help there bro

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

let me guess, Baier is also a never trumper and part of the deep state

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Stone just found guilty on multiple counts!

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Stone just found guilty on multiple counts!

which includes false statements, witness tapering, obstruction of justice, amongst other charges.

guilty on all counts.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Roger Stone found guilty on all seven counts

The Republican operative and Trump associate was charged with making false statements, obstruction and witness tampering.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/roger-stone-found-guilty-all-seven-counts-n1082326

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Nunes is an ass clown. his opening statement this morning is nuts.

I'm still trying to figure out why the call from April is a big deal? Why is it relevant?

Listening to it, I gotta say, it sounds contrived. Like they made it up so sound normal or perhaps that was just the attempt.

While I am questioning things:

Why do we need to talk to the Whistleblower? He/She reported something through the proper channels. The powers in the DOJ appeared to try to hide it, but that didn't work.

Then the house begins investigating and they find other folks that come up with info that bears out the Whistleblowers comments have truth in them.

Three career diplomats, Two of which were appointed by Trump. One with direct contact with Trump (sondland who will testify on wednesday.)

Remember, he was caught lying to Congress and had to change/Amend his original statements. Now he's got another problem. Two people that overheard a call between Sondland and Trump are set to testify about what the heard.. One today and I think the second one is set for either Saturday or Monday., not 100% sure.

Funny thought of the day:

Republicans seem to be very angry over the fact that the two guys from wednesday weren't directly linked to hearing 1st hand what trump was saying seem to forget that Mulvaney, Perry, Bolden, and several others were asked to come in and testify, were STOPPED the Trump Admin from doing so.

And Trump won't come in and testify.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
the GOP counsel is literally helping Yovanovitch make her argument.

40, Arch, Dawg Duty, TB, SOMEBODY, get yall asses over there and start asking questions. cause the guy the GOP chose to do it is horrible lmfao

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
IMHO, between this Ukraine thing and Stone's conviction, the Mueller investigation takes on new life. I think the full report with zero redactions needs to be reviewed and congress (the house) needs to investigate the things Mueller was blocked from getting to the bottom of. All roads lead to Russia.

How many times can you impeach a President who is not removed?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/15/19 01:56 PM.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
What is the republican counsel trying to prove? That manafort was proof that Ukraine was against trump?

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
No idea. I can't keep up with the 4chan conspiracy theories.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Transcript Shows WH Made Up Details of Trump’s Zelensky Call

https://news.yahoo.com/transcript-shows-wh-made-details-150019895.html

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Dang, you and pit are intolerable with the stupid questions.

Does this mean you're actually going to seek out the truth for youself and stop asking me to do your homework for you?

Quote:
On a personal level, I hope that at some point the dems "get their guy", because I try to like and respect other people. But come on, after 3 years of fishing, nothing yet?

Yet one and a half of those years was the Mueller probe. Rosenstein, a Trump appointee and Republican, appointed Mueller, another Republican to run an investigation on trump. While all of you keep blindly trying to lie and blame that on Democrats. I've already taught you this lesson several times. It just doesn't seem to sink in.

Quote:
Hey, get his tax returns. Maybe that will be the mantra next week?

That's been the mantra since he first started running for office. He's the only president in over 50 years that refuses to do so. And all you guys do is make excuses for it.

Quote:
Honestly, for a day 1 hearing, having their best resources testify in what we were told would be a blockbuster moment..........we got "well, I heard someone say something at some point."

Then maybe Trump should quit obstructing the process and let the witnesses with first hand knowledge testify.

You guys are hilarious. "You don't have first hand knowledge!" While Trump refuses to let anyone with first hand knowledge testify.

Quote:
Are you saying that because the Schiff show is on tv, that we should all eat hamburgers tonight?

No! Because according to Trump's official Twitter feed, they are now called "hamberders". Rumor has it they suddenly started tasting better right after the name change.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Health Care is not a right Libs.

Just let them all die!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Holy crap. Trumps live tweets this morning attacking the ambassador really put a muzzle on the republican line of questioning. They were FAR more aggressive Wednesday than today. They have to walk a tight rope now, as even fix news host was saying trumps attack was a bad choice.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Real time witness tampering.

#gmstrong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Republicans had to lay off the Biden prosecutor angle a lot because those testifying keep repeating that Biden was following official US policy, and that the EU also wanted the prosecutor removed.

Completely blew up a major talking point of the republicans, that he did it cause his son was on the board. Now they have resorted to saying that Ukrainian politicians were saying mean things about trump when he was running for president, so he was justified in being worried about Ukrainian meddling.

The lack of patriotism being displayed by republicans is pathetic.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Gordon Sondland Is the Most Intriguing Sucker in the Middle of This Whole Mess

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gordon-sondland-most-intriguing-sucker-232100568.html

Poor dude. All he wanted was a cushy government job so he can personally profit from it. He didn’t realize his 1 mill donation to trump would force him to testify before an impeachment inquiry.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Gordon Sondland Is the Most Intriguing Sucker in the Middle of This Whole Mess

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gordon-sondland-most-intriguing-sucker-232100568.html

Poor dude. All he wanted was a cushy government job so he can personally profit from it. He didn’t realize his 1 mill donation to trump would force him to testify before an impeachment inquiry.

Sondland is a fool.. He gave Trump 1 million. Trump gave him a job and Access. Now he's on the hot seat,, Trump says he hardly knows him (see how that works)

He's already had to amend his testimony once,, he goes before them all on Wednesday...

He's going to be asked, why would you call the POTUS on a insecure line from a resturant in the Ukraine?

Sondland is a fool. He gets what he deserves.. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets indicted. Then you can watch how he does a "cohen" on Trump..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Good job Pit.... thumbsup

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Holy crap. Trumps live tweets this morning attacking the ambassador really put a muzzle on the republican line of questioning.

Heard a pundit this afternoon say "The only time Trump stops shooting himself in the foot is when he's reloading."

Sacks of hammers are insulted when we use them as measuring sticks for his level of thickness.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
the GOP counsel is literally helping Yovanovitch make her argument.

40, Arch, Dawg Duty, TB, SOMEBODY, get yall asses over there and start asking questions. cause the guy the GOP chose to do it is horrible lmfao

I admit I haven't been watching this dog & pony show because unlike you Libbys I have a job.
You people have been trying to Impeach Trump since before he was elected. I think this is just more childish hate from a bunch of losers Go ahead and impeach him so the Senate can put a stop to this nonsense. Trump needs to get back to saving America from you guys.

I'm starting to draft my 2020 laugh at the commies you support.

And Ocd , I read where you are ashamed of being from Ohio. If you want to leave I'll kick in a couple of bucks for gas.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Why should I leave? It's idiots sending people like Jim Jordan to DC that should leave.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Jim Jordan

Bricks are better company than him.
Smarter, too.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
The news shouldn't be focusing on Biden or Trump right now as far as Ukraine goes.

The questions people should be asking is why are we giving military aid to the Ukraine? Why would we send them 7 Billion dollars under Obama in the first place ? Why, if we are a country that supposedly supports the spread of constitutional democracy would we have supported a coup to overthrow a constitutionally elected president of Ukraine?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Sure ... if you want to deflect from what Trump did. I mean we wouldn't want to shine a spotlight on Trump coercing an ally into helping him win the next election would we.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
S
All Pro
All Pro
S
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Sure ... if you want to deflect from what Trump did. I mean we wouldn't want to shine a spotlight on Trump coercing an ally into helping him win the next election would we.

No..so we can have citizens that understand what there government is doing around the world so that maybe in this next election, we can select a President that actually does what is best for the American people.

M
Legend
Legend
M
While that is a great goal.

1. Trump is POTUS and is abusing his power to coerce a foreign government in an effort to make his re-election easier. That is imminently more important than foreign policy at this precise moment.

2. The American public is so apathetic most don't know who the politicians are, what party they belong to, or what they stand for other than B.S low level propaganda when they are interviewed by friendly media. Something like 1/3 of the nation still believes Obama is a Muslim .... I'd say without addressing that, your lofty goal of education on foreign policy is a complete waste of time and effort.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: s003apr
Originally Posted By: mgh888

No..so we can have citizens that understand what there government is doing around the world so that maybe in this next election, we can select a President that actually does what is best for the American people.

And Ya all selected trump rofl

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Impeachment: Live Free or Die Hard

Link Copied to Clipboard