Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I admit I haven't been watching this dog & pony show because unlike you Libbys I have a job.

That's perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever seen you post...

Is it that you think that all Liberal/Democrats are on the public assistance?

They are just like everyone else.. Work, married, kids (grown and not), work everyday, feel pain, feel joy, aches and pains, heart attacks etc. Just like Conservatives..

For you to make a statement like that tells me one thing for sure.. FOX NEWS and TRUMP have gotten hold of any sense you once had.

What a shame

Last edited by Damanshot; 11/16/19 10:37 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: s003apr
The news shouldn't be focusing on Biden or Trump right now as far as Ukraine goes.

The questions people should be asking is why are we giving military aid to the Ukraine? Why would we send them 7 Billion dollars under Obama in the first place ? Why, if we are a country that supposedly supports the spread of constitutional democracy would we have supported a coup to overthrow a constitutionally elected president of Ukraine?

Because the Russians invaded Urkraine. Before Dandy Don, the Russians were the bad guys.

After Dandy Don, they will go back to being the bad guys.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Quote:
I admit I haven't been watching this dog & pony show because unlike you Libbys I have a job.

You must not have read any of his former posts. That bit of keyboard drool was Vonnegut like compared to much of the inane garbage he typically spews forth.

[Linked Image]
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
After private White House meeting, Giuliani associate Lev Parnas said he was on a 'secret mission' for Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/parnas-trump-special-mission-ukraine/index.html

yo these dudes are SINGING hahahahahahaha

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
NOBODY IS OVERTURNING AN ELECTION

By Bill Maher

President Trump is upset because, apparently, he wants his Republican allies “to defend him on the substance of the impeachment probe, instead of focusing on criticizing the process.” And I couldn’t agree more. Go on out there and defend the idea that, when Congress appropriates money to a foreign ally, it’s okay to withhold that money until that government does the President some personal political favors. And not just when Trump does it, but as a matter of principle – one that would even apply to a Democratic president. I think we can all agree, it’s just something presidents should be allowed to do.

It’ll be ridiculous, but is it any more ridiculous than listening to one Republican after another insist that Democrats are trying to “overturn the results of the 2016 election”? It’s their favorite line: Democrats are trying “to overturn the will of the American people in the last presidential election.” Except… the election is over and Trump won. We can all stipulate that part. Can your side now stipulate that impeachment is in the Constitution, and it isn’t about the election; it’s about the President’s conduct after he’s been elected?

Impeachment was put in the Constitution for a reason, and it’s to sanction and/or remove a president who abuses his/her authority. That’s why it doesn’t say “Once a president is in office, they must be allowed to serve out their four-year term, no matter what." That’s what impeachment is there for. It’s a legitimate check on presidential power, and one of many.

What’s more, after the impeachment trial of Bill Clinton, 50 Senate Republicans voted to convict and remove him from office. So, according to this argument, 50 Republicans voted “to overturn an election." Mitch McConnell voted to “overturn the election.” Chuck Grassley voted to “overturn the election.” Richard Shelby, James Inhofe, and Mike Crapo voted to “overturn the election.” The only current Republican Senator who was in office for Clinton’s impeachment and didn’t vote to “overturn the election” was Susan Collins. So, can we retire this BS talking point now?

https://www.real-time-with-bill-maher-blog.com/index/2019/11/14/nobody-is-overturning-an-election

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/16/19 11:58 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Office of Management and Budget official Mark Sandy being interviewed today to discuss suspension of aid to Ukraine...

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Quote:

You must not have read any of his former posts. That bit of keyboard drool was Vonnegut like compared to much of the inane garbage he typically spews forth.

Keyboard drool? How about your Unamerican slop. You hate the Military,Hate cops, Hate Republicans, Hate Christians Hate Big Business, Hate Rich people, Hate Trump, hate rural people and probably a few other things most people care about. I think guys that spout off at the mouth like you are really creepy.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Duty, I have nothing against you personally even though we disagree on politics. But you are going way to far saying Portland 'HATES' all those things. And you should be very careful calling him 'creepy' because that is in no way accurate.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Not looking good for the trump team right now.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Duty, I have nothing against you personally even though we disagree on politics. But you are going way to far saying Portland 'HATES' all those things. And you should be very careful calling him 'creepy' because that is in no way accurate.

I'll probably get banned again. When ever I deal with that guys drool I get banned , he doesn't.
I can't figure out what he likes about here besides weed and antifa.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Quote:

Keyboard drool? How about your Unamerican slop. You hate the Military,Hate cops, Hate Republicans, Hate Christians Hate Big Business, Hate Rich people, Hate Trump, hate rural people and probably a few other things most people care about. I think guys that spout off at the mouth like you are really creepy.

Nonsense, like so much you ‘believe’.

I don’t hate the military. I have many family members that have served. Currently I have a nephew deployed in Saudi Arabia, thanks to trump. I hate obscene military spending. Spending that goes unchecked. Yet denies benefits to those that have served. Obscene spending that cripples what our tax money could actually be doing for our citizens

I don’t hate cops. I hate thugs with badges that dishonor their position. Sadly there are many within the ranks in many towns and cities across the country. They need weeded out. I have no problems with pointing them out. I’ve had many great interactions with cops over the years at concerts and such. Many are just average guys doing a job I’d never want.

I don’t hate Republicans. I hate what the party has devolved into. I hate that the Christian Right has infected it. My dad is a republican. I love him.

I don’t hate Christians. I’m a born again believer raised in the baptist church. I hate the hatred that has infected Christ’s word within the modern church. The hate groups disguised as churches such as Westbrook Baptist have warped the gospel. Charlatans like Joel Olsteen and his garbage prosperity gospel is the antithesis of what Jesus spoke of. The church that preyed on my grandmother, stealing her retirement, is what I hate. My God is a loving God. I love my fellow man. I don’t care their race, sexual orientation, life choices that don’t harm others, etc, etc, ... it’s what God spoke of. Love your neighbor.

I don’t hate big business. I hate unchecked capitalism. I hate that companies can apply their politically and financial powers to run roughshod over their adversaries. And now we have the keystone pipeline leaking 300,000+ gallons of crude. That’s only a small example. I hate that multi billion dollar companies like Amazon and Walmart pay so little in taxes... while our taxes have to cover many of their employee’s welfare benefits because those companies pay so poorly and keep their employees under full time to avoid having to give them benefits. I hate that big business has broken the unions that use to protect their employees. I hate that so many people in this country blame the poor for all this.

I don’t hate the rich. I want to eat them. tongue

I do hate trump. He’s a low class troglodyte. He was creepy in the 80’s and he’s only gotten worse. Low moral character meets narcissism. He’s a snake oil salesman. I hate that so many in this country can’t see him for what he is.

I don’t hate rural people. I grew up in the sticks. Took four towns to make up my high school. I still graduated with under 90 people. Much of my family still lives in the area. I love them... disagree with a few, but love them none the less. I hate small minds. People that have never spent time outside their comfort zone. As example, people that talk like they know how to solve problems in the inner city... though they’ve never even driven through an inner city neighborhood. People that have concrete world views though haven’t left their zip code. I don’t mind small towns. I can’t handle small minds.

I don’t hate you. Though if any of what I’ve written can be applied to you, I hate that within you.
That said, I want nothing but the best for you and any other of my fellow humans on this planet. We only get such a short time. I hope we all live it to our best.
So believe about me what you think you believe. Won’t change my views or my life.

[Linked Image]
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
What’s wrong with weed and chill?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P

You people have been trying to Impeach Trump since before he was elected.

I will keep repeating the truth until some day I hope it sinks into the heads of people that don't wish to look at the truth.

The Mueller investigation was started and ran by Republicans, not Democrats.

Rosenstein was a Trump appointee. A Republican. Who decided an investigation was needed and appointed Mueller, yet another Republican, to investigate Trump.

So half of the time you try to blame the Democrats for, it was actually the Republicans who were investigating Trump. At least make a feeble attempt to get your facts straight.

I think it's time you switch up the empty argument you're using here and switch back to another conspiracy theory now. Blame it on the deep state. You know, the conspiracy by which a lot of Republicans are working hand in hand with Democrats to depose Trump. At least that way you would stop spreading the lie that it's only been the Democrats investigating Trump.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Russia Loves the Impeachment Hearings Because GOP Is Parroting Kremlin Propaganda

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russians-delighted-impeachment-confirms-trump-102108296.html

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
This crap needs to get off my TV. How am I supposed to watch my soaps?
This is gonna go on for weeks. flamingmad

My summer of lounging in front of the TV in 73 ended when every station, 3 at the time, carried the Watergate hearings non-stop. So I feel your pain.

I scampered home every day to watch the Watergate. I was entranced.

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
O
Legend
Legend
O

rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O
Sondland discussed sensitive matters with Trump on phone from Kyiv restaurant as waiters circled

Waiters were coming and going as U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland spoke on the phone with President Trump on July 26 from the outdoor section of a central Kyiv restaurant and discussed the Ukrainian president’s willingness to conduct politically charged investigations, an episode that also highlighted the lack of security around a presidential call, according to testimony to Congress and a person familiar with the episode.

Sondland arrived in Kyiv and scrapped a schedule the embassy had arranged for him, which included a meeting with the man who would subsequently become Ukraine’s prime minister, instead saying he wanted to meet only with Volodymr Zelensky, the Ukrainian president, and the two aides closest to him: head of the presidential administration Andriy Bohdan and adviser Andriy Yermak, according to the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity given the sensitive nature of the subject.

Sondland’s interactions in Kyiv — the day after Trump called Zelensky and exhorted him to investigate former vice president Joe Biden — will be scrutinized in public testimony Sondland is scheduled to give this week at the impeachment inquiry.

Robert Luskin, an attorney for Sondland, didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Congressional focus has intensified on the episode at the Kyiv restaurant called SHO, in which Sondland pulled out his mobile phone and dialed up Trump. In a closed-door hearing on Friday, David Holmes, an embassy staffer who was sitting at the table, testified that he overheard the conversation, which began with Trump asking if Sondland was calling from Ukraine.

“Ambassador Sondland replied, yes, he was in Ukraine, and went on to state that President Zelensky ‘loves your ass,’ ” Holmes testified in his opening statement. “I then heard President Trump ask, ‘So, he’s gonna do the investigation?’ Ambassador Sondland replied that ‘he’s gonna do it,’ adding that President Zelensky will do ‘anything you ask him to.’ ”

Two other people were sitting at the table at the time and would potentially be able to corroborate Holmes’s account: Suriya Jayanti, an embassy staffer who served as Sondland’s control officer for the trip, meaning she arranged his schedule and accompanied him wherever he went, and Tara Maher, Sondland’s personal assistant, according to people with knowledge of the lunch.

Sondland didn’t receive the kind of direct assurances he relayed to Trump during the meetings he held earlier that day with Zelensky and Bohdan, according to testimony from Holmes and people familiar with those meetings.

But Sondland did slip away for a one-on-one meeting with Yermak after meeting Zelensky, and shortly after that meeting concluded, went to the Kyiv restaurant and placed the phone call to Trump. Holmes testified that he was blocked from attending the meeting with Yermak as a note taker.

Sondland was also texting back and forth on WhatsApp with Yermak throughout the trip, and had been communicating with other Ukrainian officials over the messaging app in the preceding and subsequent months, according to people familiar with his interactions.

Most of those messages haven’t been made public or handed over to the House impeachment inquiry. The messages by Sondland that have been released are those in which he was communicating in a three-way conversation with Yermak and former Ukraine special envoy Kurt Volker. Volker, who stepped down from the post after a whistleblower complaint from a CIA analyst triggered the impeachment probe, turned those communications over to the committees leading the inquiry.

The chairmen of the House Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Oversight committees subpoenaed communications and documents from Sondland as the inquiry got underway, and Sondland turned over communications from his personal devices to the State Department. But according to a statement by the committee chairmen in October, the State Department withheld them from the impeachment inquiry, defying a subpoena the committees issued to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Sondland, a wealthy Republican hotelier from the Pacific Northwest who became Trump’s ambassador to the European Union after donating $1 million to the president’s inauguration committee, handled a number of situations for Trump that would normally be considered outside the remit of his position in Brussels. He swooped in to take over the Ukraine portfolio after Trump’s personal attorney, Rudolph W. Giuliani, helped engineer the ouster of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

During the course of the phone call from the restaurant, Sondland also consulted with Trump on another matter of importance to the president at the time: efforts to free the American rapper A$AP Rocky from jail in Sweden at the request of reality television star Kim Kardashian.

The same day as his July 25 phone call with Zelensky, Trump lashed out at Sweden on Twitter and demanded the nation free the American rapper despite his assault charge from his role in a street brawl.

“Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM,” Trump tweeted. “We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem!”

Sondland, according to Holmes’s opening statement, advised Trump to “let him get sentenced, play the racism card, give him a ticker-tape when he comes home.” Sondland added that Sweden should have released the rapper on Trump’s word, but the president could at least tell the Kardashians he tried, according to Holmes’s recollection.

According to a senior White House aide, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a diplomatic issue, Sondland was involved in the A$AP Rocky effort because of his relationship with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, and because Trump saw him as “the Europe guy.”

Apart from sending national security adviser Robert O’Brien, who was then his top hostage negotiator, to intervene in the matter, Trump pressured Sweden’s leader on a phone call to release the rapper, saying that the United States does a lot for Sweden and Sweden should do this for him, according to a U.S. official.

wedish officials tried to explain they needed to let the courts deal with the matter, but Trump was angered, saying it should have been easy for the Swedish government to do as he asked, the official said. Swedish officials were baffled by Trump’s aggressive involvement in the case, the official added.

In early August, Sweden released A$AP Rocky from jail after he was detained for a month on assault charges. According to the official familiar with the episode, Trump was frustrated that he didn’t get enough credit for securing the rapper’s release.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...7dd8_story.html

Legend
Legend

I'll probably get banned again. When ever I deal with that guys drool I get banned , he doesn't.

Unlike trump and the rest of his sheep, that guy has some class and self control who can formulate a sentence that insults and attack your misguided political views, and not you personally. Enjoy.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Trump Calls Fox News' Chris Wallace 'Nasty & Obnoxious' Over Steve Scalise Interview

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-chris-wallace-steve-scalise-211744952.html

Lol but WAIT!! That aint all lmfao

Trump Accuses Pence Aide Jennifer Williams Of 'Presidential Attack'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-accuses...-214403888.html

So now pence’s own aide is a never trumper deep state lib.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
You just can't make this stuff up...

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Lawmakers spar over upcoming Sondland testimony

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk...dland-testimony

At this point, there’s two people I’m looking forward to testifying:

Sondland and Col. vindman.

Sondland should be especially interesting, seeing as how he already got caught lying and had to quickly amend his testimony.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
He sure can.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend

This made me chuckle.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
So? Marco Rubio’s comment about trump having tiny little hands made everyone chuckle.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
touche!

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
Lawmakers spar over upcoming Sondland testimony

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk...dland-testimony

At this point, there’s two people I’m looking forward to testifying:

Sondland and Col. vindman.

Sondland should be especially interesting, seeing as how he already got caught lying and had to quickly amend his testimony.

I wanna see how Sondland will handle the Telephone call to Trump. Sitting in the middle of a resturant, Non Secure line, Holding the phone away from his ear because Trump was talking to loud.

And to boot, he didn't tell congress that that even took place..

Now, not only do we know of the call, we have a witness or two that was there and heard the Trump side of the call as well as Sondlands side..

What's the excuse for that... Blame it on the Whistleblower?

Vindman was on the call with the Ukraine President.. He heard it, he listened to it.

I want to hear those two testimonies..

Do you think that trump will let Sondland show up? I bet he stops him.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Sondland is in too deep to allow trump to block him. he shot himself in the foot with his initial testimony.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
I look for him to straight out Trump this week in an effort to save his own ass.

Legend
Legend
I look for him to straight out Trump this week in an effort to save his own ass.

I see the fifth being pleaded a ton to try and save trump’s ass as well.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 11/18/19 05:10 PM.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

I always think that in these federal investigations and proceedings but it always blows my mind how many people are willing to dive on their own sword to protect the boss.... maybe this time will be different.

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's hard to predict. One thing is slightly different this time compared to similar things like this I have seen in the past. So far this time six people associated with Trump have already been sent to prison. That would have to hang heavy over someone's head I would think.

Only the best people......

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
House investigating whether Trump lied to Mueller

Washington (CNN)The House of Representatives is investigating whether President Donald Trump lied to special counsel Robert Mueller in written answers he provided in the Russia investigation, the House's general counsel said in federal court Monday.

"Did the President lie? Was the President not truthful in his responses to the Mueller investigation?" House general counsel Douglas Letter told the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit about why the House now needs access to grand jury material Mueller collected in his investigation.

The House's arguments Monday draw new focus to whether Trump lied to Mueller, following public revelations at Roger Stone's trial this month.

Former Trump deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates testified that Trump and Stone had talked about information that was coming that could help the campaign in mid-2016, at a time when Stone was attempting to get secret details about stolen Democratic documents WikiLeaks had.

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort also apparently told the Mueller grand jury what Trump's approach to WikiLeaks had been in 2016, according to the Mueller report.

But Trump told Mueller in his written statements he didn't recall discussing WikiLeaks with Stone.

The Gates testimony adds further significance to Congress' desire to see the redacted material.

The question of whether Trump obstructed justice, including potentially lying to Mueller, has for months been a part of the House Judiciary Committee's wider review of potential obstruction in the wake of the Mueller report. The House previously reviewed most of what Mueller had written in his final report, including parts kept from the public.

But the House hasn't been able to see what Manafort told the grand jury, which Mueller apparently described in his report. In the Mueller report, grand jury details are redacted related to a sentence describing Manafort speaking with Trump after WikiLeaks' first release, in July 2016.

Manafort's "situation shows so clearly that there is evidence, very sadly, that the President might have provided untruthful answers and this is a key part of the impeachment inquiry," Letter said Monday in the last words of his arguments to the three-judge appellate panel.

Judge Judith Rogers on Monday expressed skepticism about the Justice Department's reasoning for withholding the Manafort information from the House now.

"Why wouldn't the department favor giving this information because arguably it would show he did nothing wrong? The House would not want to return a charge where the evidence didn't support it," she said about the impeachment inquiry.

Rogers questioned the Justice Department attorney Mark Freeman in court harshly, at times even openly arguing with points he made.

Another judge on the panel, Thomas Griffith, also pelted Freeman with questions, reminding him how the courts have released grand jury information related to the President during past impeachment probes. But he then pressed the House too on exactly why it needed grand jury information. The third judge, Neomi Rao, whom Trump appointed, asked far fewer questions and at times focused on whether the courts should be involved in releasing information to the House that could influence an impeachment investigation.

In her first question for Freeman, Rao asked whether it would be inappropriate for the courts to take action, by releasing information to the House that could "interfere with impeachment." The impeachment inquiry "changes our involvement in this dispute," she said.

Griffith and Rao also expressed concern that the House could make public secret grand jury details it got.

"Recent history suggests some norms are not in place that were in place then," Griffith told the House general counsel, after the lawyer pointed out how Congress hadn't made public secret grand jury information it got during Watergate.

The court case revolves around what federal investigative information the House should be able to access during impeachment proceedings and what federal courts may do in a dispute between the House and the executive branch.

Trump said Monday that he would consider giving investigators written answers a second time, in the impeachment probe. In tweets about the Democrats' suggestion that he testify, Trump wrote that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "said I could do it in writing" and that he would "strongly consider it!"

Trump's responses to Mueller

House Judiciary Democrats asked Mueller at a summer hearing to confirm that Trump had denied to the special counsel that he or anyone on his campaign had discussed WikiLeaks with Stone. Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon, a Pennsylvania Democrat, read to Mueller Trump's written answer: "I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with him, nor do I recall being aware of Mr. Stone having discussed WikiLeaks with individuals associated with my campaign."

"Is it fair then, that the President denied knowledge of himself or anyone else discussing WikiLeaks dumps with Mr. Stone?" Scanlon asked.

"Yes. Yes," Mueller replied.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/18/politics/house-investigating-trump-lying-to-mueller/index.html

O
Legend
Legend
O
Today's hearing are going to be FIRE.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Today's hearing are going to be FIRE.

Call my cynical. I don't think so.

Trump lying to Mueller? Wow - is anyone shocked? Does anyone care? Only the people who already know and recognize that Trump as POTUS is a POS .... there is no change in the status quo.

Trump bullying witnesses during live broadcast of the Impeachment hearings? Same as above - those that already accept Trump is a POS acting like a mob boss / spoilt child already appreciate how unAmerican his actions are. . . The Trump supporters? Don't care - Trump above country. Trump above American values.

More testimony to prove that Trump coerced Ukrane into opening an investigation into Biden ... for his own political gain ... not going to move the needle.

We've already had witnesses state the Trump administration was NOT interested in broad anti-corruption measures/progress .... they were interested in a TV recording of Ukrane officially launching an investigation that would tarnish his political foe. Period.

Nothing is changing with these hearings. The Senate will reject any impeachment.

Everything is exactly as it was before. More evidence of Trump's obstruction of justice and wrong doing and treating the military and government like his own private company isn't changing the opinion or mind of any of the people who still support Trump.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Saw that weekend polling shows 70% think Trump done something wrong. 51% want him impeached and removed. Only 13% don't want him impeached at all.

Just heard those number from a talking head, will need to find the poll to verify.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Vindman’s opening statement just smacked the hell out of trump and giuliani.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Vid man reported wrongdoing twice, one on sondland, the other on trump. Yikes.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Not loyalty to the country.

Not loyalty to the US constitution.

Loyalty to trump.

Trump impeachment witness told to issue a public statement of loyalty to president on camera

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-impeachment-witness-told-issue-123212902.html

- Theodore Roosevelt
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
AAAaaaahhaa...fishing for the whistler...and caught doing it.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nunes still trying to out the whistleblower. Disgusting.

Pre hearing attacks on Vindman's character are disgusting also.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Impeachment: Live Free or Die Hard

Link Copied to Clipboard