Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: jfanent
What agenda? I already admitted Trump's a pig. Why are you avoiding the fact that Biden is receiving preferential treatment compared to Kavanaugh? Your apples to apples excuse is weak.

The correct comparison is between the ONE accuser of Biden to the 19 or 20 accusers of Trump.

Look at how they each handled it.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
What agenda? I already admitted Trump's a pig. Why are you avoiding the fact that Biden is receiving preferential treatment compared to Kavanaugh? Your apples to apples excuse is weak.

The correct comparison is between the ONE accuser of Biden to the 19 or 20 accusers of Trump.

Look at how they each handled it.

rofl . He admits Kav was a SC appointee selected by a known pig. And nobody is getting preferential treatment. Just saying it doesn’t make it true, Typical GOPer political tactic. Remember? “We know it’s n0t true but, just announce publicly there is an investigation into Biden’s son in the Ukraine and you’ll get your aid.”

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
It should start now, the investigation into this.

Do you mean like the investigation they did into Trump's accusers?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Wow, this is sure a wrinkle.

Julie Adams, Mitch McConnell aide, refuses to turn over Biden's records.

Looks like the GOP is afraid to set a precedent. What a bunch of scumbags.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
Wow, this is sure a wrinkle.

Julie Adams, Mitch McConnell aide, refuses to turn over Biden's records.

Looks like the GOP is afraid to set a precedent. What a bunch of scumbags.

rofl ...

Thats so precious on so many levels ...

B
Legend
Legend
B
Joe the molester…..LOL.

Let's go ahead and elect that guy. It would set an example.

I guess if I could walk up to any woman and grab her boob's and rub her crotch, I suppose I would if I could, as a guy I would want to do that, but Mama told me I couldn't do that when I was about 11 years old.

Mama has passed away. She can't tell me different, so I am going to stick to the rules she taught me when I started to come of age when girls started to look a bit different.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
So you're going to elect Trump instead? saywhat

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: ExclDawg
So you're going to elect Trump instead? saywhat

I will do my part....1 vote here.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
You support a man who said for a fact he was a "Bu$$y grabber" and now claim someone else is a molester?

rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
I guess if I could walk up to any woman and grab her boob's and rub her crotch, I suppose I would if I could, as a guy I would want to do that, but Mama told me I couldn't do that when I was about 11 years old.

Yet mama never taught you not to vote for a guy who said in his own words he did that. I'm not sure mama would be happy.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Biden has 'an' accuser, Trump has 26. Trump likes to walk in on girls nude and changing at pageants... And who could for get about him saying he would date his own daughter or pointing out the 8-10 year old girl on the escalator and saying he would be dating her in 10 years...

Nothing weird about that guy, no sir, nothing at all.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What about, what about, what about.

A
Legend
Legend
A
They don't see it.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
They don't see it.

You don't either, apparently. Both guys should be investigated. You support a guy with 25+ accusations while complaining about a guy with 1. You voted and elected 1 while saying the other is unfit for office. The very definition of a hypocrite.

Both guys are garbage. Now we're comparing which one stinks more.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Guess I'm not award of the 25 plus accusations. I know trump was a dope, but I'm not aware of the accusations against him, other than Daniels.

Is there proof, witnesses, corroborating evidence against trump? I freely admit I don't follow this stuff super close.

Legend
Legend
One big difference is one they never bring up.

Donald Trump was a private citizen and a playboy billionaire businessman.

There boy was working for us at the time. On our dime.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

What difference does that make? Are you seriously saying that if he sexually assaults someone as a private citizen it's ok?

Both instances are worthy of investigation.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Ya ... trump was never investigated when it comes to women ... rolleyes ... he’s flown under the radar on that one ... *L* ...

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: cle23

What difference does that make? Are you seriously saying that if he sexually assaults someone as a private citizen it's ok?

Both instances are worthy of investigation.

No. I am saying...

Joe Biden: Your Tax Dollars at Work!

jfanent Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

The correct comparison is between the ONE accuser of Biden to the ONE accuser of Kavanaugh and look at the totally biased manner in how they were addressed.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

The correct comparison is between the ONE accuser of Biden to the ONE accuser of Kavanaugh and look at the totally biased manner in how they were addressed.

IN BOTH CASES. This is the problem. It's party or nothing. Kavanaugh is a Republican so they ignore his accusations and jump all over Biden. Biden is a Democrat, so Democrats ignore the accusations and jump all over Kavanaugh. And guess what? NOTHING happens to either. Both deserve to be investigated and prosecuted if warranted. But instead, people jump tow the party line and blame the other side.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Both deserve to be investigated.

One already was. And the other is currently. Not sure what ya’ll are belly aching about. You act like this case is being totally ignored. It’s not.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
They don't see it.

And Trump voters didn't see it in 2016 either.

The blind are now calling the other side blind.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Let's go ahead and elect that guy. It would set an example.

You already helped set this example back in 2016.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Ya ... trump was never investigated when it comes to women ... rolleyes ... he’s flown under the radar on that one ... *L* ...

Who investigated him? Any testimony, hearings or what is it you're talking about?

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
They don't see it.

And Trump voters didn't see it in 2016 either.

The blind are now calling the other side blind.

Priceless.

Here's the deal: A huge deal was made about Trump - by the lib's/dem's. An even bigger deal was made of Kav. But now, when the shoe's on the other foot, it's a "Eh, she was a bernie supporter....", even though she worked for biden.

Seriously, this is what politics has come down to - I don't care what party your from: If someone from the other side did something, outrage. If it's your party, excuse it, make up excuses, 'oh, it happened so long ago', she had a vendetta, on and on.

('you' and 'your' does not necessarily mean only 'pit')

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I'd like to know why McConnell's former aide isn't releasing the records.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You don't actually read the threads do you?

Can you point to anywhere I or anyone else has said that Biden shouldn't be investigated? As a matter of fact, I've stated that all such allegations should be taken seriously and be investigated including this one. Several times in fact. As has everyone else you consider "on the other side".

Quote:
Seriously, this is what politics has come down to - I don't care what party your from: If someone from the other side did something, outrage. If it's your party, excuse it, make up excuses, 'oh, it happened so long ago', she had a vendetta, on and on.

Yet none of that has happened here. Try following the thread next time.

Yet she certainly is a Bernie supporter and that is a factual ststement. Are we not supposed to look at both sides? Isn't that exactly what an investigation is supposed to do?

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
You don't actually read the threads do you?

Try following the thread next time.

Class act. I'm done with you.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Every assertion you made was disproven if anyone bothered to read the thread. That's not my fault. I see you refused to ignore very point made in the post too. So typical of you.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Biden allegations reverberate on Senate campaign trail, as Dems face accusations of double standard

While the sexual-assault accusation against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden swiftly dominated the presidential race last week, the case also has had an impact on the Senate campaign trail.

Republicans are accusing Democrats of treating this allegation differently than they did for those against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his 2018 confirmation process, as Democrats largely stand behind Biden and his denials.

"Well, at the very least it's pretty obvious that the same people who were outraged about allegations -- unproven allegations against Justice Kavanaugh when he was in high school -- seemed to have little or no interest, or certainly not as much interest, in suggestions of improper behavior by an adult who's in the Senate," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said.

This comes as Kavanaugh's confirmation was already a major issue in some Senate races, particularly in Maine, where Democratic challenger Sara Gideon and other outside groups have made much of that election about moderate Republican incumbent Sen. Susan Collins' decision to vote for Kavanaugh -- the vote that put his nomination over the finish line.

Collins has been called a "rape apologist" by the Women's March, and Gideon has used her vote for Kavanaugh as a battering ram against the Republican during the campaign, using the justice's name in fundraising emails as recently as Monday.

Collins, in responding to the Reade allegation, took a familiar and cautious approach.

"Principles like the presumption of innocence, fairness, and due process always bear on my thinking in evaluating such an allegation," Collins said in a statement to Fox News. "Ms. Reade should be treated with respect and have a chance to tell her story. I served with Joe Biden in the Senate, and I have respect for his service to our country."

"When it comes to Joe Biden, the silence from the Democrats and the double standard from the liberal media is both breathtaking and predictable," Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., said. "Tara Reade has a right to have her voice heard, and the American people deserve to have their questions on this allegation answered."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republi...-sexual-assault

O
Legend
Legend
O
Seen an article speculating that the dems will back peddle from Biden and Hillary is hoping to get the call... smfh If I can find it again I'll post the link, it's good for a laugh.

As Biden struggles, Hillary waits for the call

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/495371-as-biden-struggles-hillary-waits-for-the-call

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/05/20 08:06 PM.

Legend
Legend
DNC really messed up by hosing Bernie for the Lap Dog everyone can control.

O
Legend
Legend
O
DNC really messed up by hosing Bernie for the Lap Dog everyone can control.

No they have no regrets because they'll end up with one of their bought and paid for corporatist Dems somehow (which is still a lessor evil to the current occupant of the oval).

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Seen an article speculating that the dems will back peddle from Biden and Hillary is hoping to get the call... smfh If I can find it again I'll post the link, it's good for a laugh.

As Biden struggles, Hillary waits for the call

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/495371-as-biden-struggles-hillary-waits-for-the-call

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad. I guess we can hope this just straight up isn't true (that the DNC would look to Hillary to 'fill in' for Biden should he falter). But it's stuff like this that's why Donald Trump even has a chance to win another term after the dumpster fire that has been the last 4 years.

Only the Democrats could lose to Trump twice in a row in what's essentially a popularity contest.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
You still just can't face the fact that Bernie did much better in 2016 because people didn't like Hillary. Bernie just flat out lost this time because he couldn't get the votes.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
You still just can't face the fact that Bernie did much better in 2016 because people didn't like Hillary. Bernie just flat out lost this time because he couldn't get the votes.
And nobody is talking about Bernie but 40, we're talking about how weak Biden is as a candidate. Good choice on your part and the DNC thumbsup Good thing Bernie didn't get the votes thumbsup Now go show us what your guy can do...

You and your kind are going to get us 4 more years of Trump because of this stupid crap. Good job!

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R

Once again, can anyone explain why?

Is the GOP the party of letting women hold men accountable or are they something else entirely?

I'd like someone to answer why they aren't releasing the records.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Once again, can anyone explain why?

Is the GOP the party of letting women hold men accountable or are they something else entirely?

I'd like someone to answer why they aren't releasing the records.

It appears the Civil Rights Act of 1991 (Title III Government Employee Rights Act of 1991) prohibits them from doing so. The article also refers to sections 305, 306 and 307 from the Government Employee Rights Act of 1991 as well.

Biden could allow the release of the files he donated to the Univ. of Delaware.

Here's the law that is referred to in the article..

https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/senate-bill/1745/text

Here's the article.

P
Legend
Legend
P
He can probably do just as much or more than Bernie could. You act as any of his socialist policies would actually have become law. News flash. Talking a good game and playing a good game are two different things. As a Browns fan one would think you would know that by now.

#gmstrong
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Joe Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Tara Reade Files Criminal Complaint

Link Copied to Clipboard