Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
No, you've not said that.

But several posters on here call anyone that voted for, or supports trump, racist. Repeatedly.

If the shoe fits. Support and vote for a known racist and believe in his deplorable values. Expect to be called a racist. Support a fascist and their values. Expect to called a fascist. Support neo - Nazi’s marching in your town inciting violence and running people down in the streets with their automobiles. Expect to be called a Nazi. It’s really that simple.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
You’re voting for a man who wants to grab women’s vaginas.

The human animal. tsktsk

I wouldn't want to vote for a gorilla that doesn't like bananas, if you know what I mean.

Why'd ya make me go there.

What the hell kind of response was this?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
You’re voting for a man who wants to grab women’s vaginas.

The human animal. tsktsk

I wouldn't want to vote for a gorilla that doesn't like bananas, if you know what I mean.

Why'd ya make me go there.

What the hell kind of response was this?

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t a racist comment. This is how trump supporters excuse his behavior as just ‘locker room talk”. The human animal.. rofl ..the trump Ape .....hasn’t been domesticated or potty trained. trump gets a pass

– Jackie Robinson
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

But several posters on here call anyone that voted for, or supports trump, racist. Repeatedly.

If the shoe fits. Support and vote for a known racist and believe in his deplorable values. Expect to be called a racist. Support a fascist and their values. Expect to called a fascist. Support neo - Nazi’s marching in your town inciting violence and running people down in the streets with their automobiles. Expect to be called a Nazi. It’s really that simple.

The voice of the left.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
No I know it wasn’t racist.

It’s just a mind blowing defense of a sexual assaulter.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
That's what I thought.

Fake outrage while ignoring visual evidence. It's the way of the left.

There was no outrage on my part, real or fake. Biden makes the occasional gaffe when talking. I never disputed that. But you guys keep bringing them up as a means to question his mental acuity. I just pointed out that Trump makes a bunch of gaffes too.

Did I say anything that was not 100% true and factual?

You point out the accusations against Biden with righteous indignation yet ignore the rape allegations against trump. Why is that? Oh yea, it doesn't fit your narrative.

I am going back to our prior arrangement where we do not address each other in the political forum. I respectfully request that you do the same

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Okay. I will honor your request.

Legend
Legend

I for one refer to Trump as Hitler,, not because he doesn't agree with my thinking, but because he acts a lot like Hitler.

The similarities are scary,,, hate the Press is the starting point.. Big Lie, then repeat it over and over again until you get the weak minded sheep to follow..

It's not me, it's history....That's how Trump gets compared to Hitler.. He does it to himself..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:

I for one refer to Trump as Hitler,, not because he doesn't agree with my thinking, but because he acts a lot like Hitler.

Yet another hysterical lie by the left. Hitler murdered over 6 million Jews. He invaded numerous countries. He started a world-wide war. He imprisoned blacks and homosexual in concentration camps.

Such comparisons only make the left look foolish and irresponsible.

Trump is a jerk, but he isn't Hitler.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Good Lord, this is an ugly thread. Just wanted to say I love you all and I'm glad to be a part of this country with you. Hope we can all put our differences aside and come together again against the joint mechanism which takes advantage of stoking our fear and anger.

I was watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - of all shows - and I heard Trevor Noah say something that I've held on to for a while: "If you find the right balance between desperation and fear, you can make people believe anything."

Anyhow, carry on.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
And Hitler supporters were saying.. ‘Hitler ist ein Idiot, aber er ist kein Napoleon” (Hitler is a jerk but he’s no Napoleon) 0rofl

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No I know it wasn’t racist.

It’s just a mind blowing defense of a sexual assaulter.

So you believe Tara Reid. Good.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

The similarities are scary,,, hate the Press is the starting point.. Big Lie, then repeat it over and over again until you get the weak minded sheep to follow..

It's not me, it's history....That's how Trump gets compared to Hitler.. He does it to himself..

Are you sure you know who's lying to you? Russia Russia Russia for four years now, and still no proof.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell

Are you sure you know who's lying to you? Russia Russia Russia for four years now, and still no proof.

‘Russia if your’e listening’ was no lie. Please continue digging.

– Jackie Robinson
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Love you too bro

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

"Russia if you're listening" was a joke on the fbis inability to find emails.

Legend
Legend

"Russia if you're listening" was a joke on the fbis inability to find emails.

rofl yeah trump tells a joke.? rofl Ok. Funniest thing ever. trump telling jokes. rofl trump supporters ..keep digging.

– Jackie Robinson
M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
Trump as Hitler

Finkle is Einhorn?! Einhorn is Finkle?!

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Jester
or like when Trump said we took over the airports in the revolutionary war.

I missed that one. Must have been when I was on vacation at the yo semite national park. I had zero internet service there

Isn't that located in Thighland?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

You don't keep up with the news do you?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Perfect, can I count on you being here on the board after Trump's election win in November?

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
rofl

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Even if Trump loses we can expect you to be here making the excuse it's because the Dems cheated. You're part of the "heads we win, tails you lose" crowd.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Everybody loses if the democrats are still around.

Small minders?
If YOu want a president who doesn't like women? (ie. you are voting for a pres who wants to ...)
Then Go dig up Pete Butigiegg's buried political career. (He has a husband. Spit!)

Rioters carry a giloutine, and demand white peoples houses, keys to their houses,

( Seems a lot like the KKK burning crosses on peoples lawns to me)

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Even if Trump loses we can expect you to be here making the excuse it's because the Dems cheated. You're part of the "heads we win, tails you lose" crowd.

Trump will crush Biden because Trump will make sure our Election is legit. thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well he's already started out by lying so things may work out well for him.

Trump claims the Dems left "Under god" out of the pledge at their convention". He couldn't last the first five minutes without lying.

Trying to paint them as anti patriotic and denying God. And people actually support this idiot.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

Trump will crush Biden because Trump will make sure our Election is legit. thumbsup

I'm probably one of the few that thinks this could still be close ... but this comment here is silly. And if Trump does lose he will absolutely - once again - be a victim and cry all day and night long. And if he does, you will too.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Not if the Dems are denied the opportunity to cheat.

Not if the election is kept legit.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump votes by mail. Damned cheater!

#gmstrong
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If Biden can stay coherent in his speeches and shy away from the absolutely meaningless platitudes like "I will fight for the light, not he dark" he can win.

Seems like a tall ask for a man who responds "come on man" anytime he asked a difficult question. I will admit the lowering of expectations of Biden absolutely work in his favor if he can deliver seemingly coherent speeches even if they are largely meaningless platitudes.

As always it will depend on the swing states in which Trump won last time....I can already hear the cries for the abolishing of the electoral college....because if Trump wins, everyone knows he isn't winning California and New York.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Not if the Dems are denied the opportunity to cheat.

Not if the election is kept legit.

That's absolute, total, utter steaming poop.

Luckily, I know you know that regardless of whatever you write. Much like I know you know that Trump is an atrocious human being and has set this country back decades. It's okay - I know you won't own that, but at least we all know that it's true! All good, you can keep on posting the asinine comments!

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Absentee voting is Legit as the voters identity is verified.

Sending out live ballots to all the registered voters is cheating as people die, people move, people don't wish to vote, people are sick in the hospital.

Their returned votes are unverified.

P
Legend
Legend
P
He just gave a speech on the last night of the convention. He sounded fine. Of course you wouldn't know that if you never listen.

Biden and Harris did a one hour ABC News interview which was televised last night.

If you were actually interested in knowing you would know. When you don't care, you don't listen and you don't know.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump assembled a panel to try and prove the exact things you are saying in 2017. As usual they found nothing yet have you and your kind repeating the lies they could find no proof of.

There are checks and balances in place to prevent people that do not have the right to vote from voting. Trump couldn't find any fraud. Yet here we go again.

#gmstrong
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
I will admit the lowering of expectations of Biden absolutely work in his favor if he can deliver seemingly coherent speeches even if they are largely meaningless platitudes.

Assumptions. The above disputes your entire post.

Legend
Legend
It happened just this year in New York, New Jersey and Virginia as 1 in 5 ballots were lost and uncounted. It took weeks to decide a winner! Those were small Democrat Primary elections for local offices!

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Trump will crush Biden.

I could honestly see 40+ states or higher. The Democrats have NO platform to offer the American people. Plus, Biden has no clue what the heck he's talking about. He certainly can't answer questions from everyday Americans that is for damn sure.

Exhibit A. You won't see this on CNN Boys and Girls.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Trump will crush Biden.

Yes, the silent majority will see to it. thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
More than two dozen former Republican lawmakers endorse Joe Biden on first day of GOP convention

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/24/politics/...iden/index.html

#gmstrong
Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So somehow he’s gonna do better against a far harder opponent in Biden than Hillary?

And y’all try to make jokes about me smoking weed. TB is at the meth lab right now getting high on his own supply.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus The Republican National Convention

Link Copied to Clipboard